Timeline


and

matching tags

2010-12-21:

16:58 Changeset [2500] by flavoni

changed comments in SETTE scripts, to have doc with sphinx, see ticket #752

15:46 Changeset [2499] by davestorkey

v3.2: bug fix for iom_gettime

15:22 Ticket #657 (Proposition to declare a variable for character size) closed by gm
fixed: That's a very good idea ! In par_kind.F90, we add a variable "lc" : …
15:22 Changeset [2498] by gm

v3.3beta: #657 declare a variable for character size

11:20 Ticket #645 (Pb in lib_mpp for nbondj = 2) closed by rblod
fixed
11:19 Ticket #562 (lbc_blk sign for ua_e, va_e in bdydyn.F90) closed by rblod
fixed
11:13 Ticket #647 (OBC in NEMO3.2) closed by rblod
fixed: Not totally fixed since OBC could be improved seriously, but major bugs …
11:11 Ticket #743 (choose one option for mpp rep) closed by rblod
fixed
11:11 Ticket #748 (dynspg_ts and vvl) closed by rblod
fixed: See changeset …
11:07 Ticket #129 (Use of F95 signed zero causes incorrect results) closed by rblod
fixed: Fixed in next nemo_v3_3 with a cpp key key_nosignedzero
11:06 Ticket #296 (obcdta_bt out of date) closed by rblod
fixed: Done in nemo_v3_2 and nemo_v3_3, see …
10:19 Ticket #677 (mpp reproducibility) closed by rblod
fixed: Done in nemo_v3_3
10:02 Ticket #761 (Critical Error on IDRIS/IBM SP6 ( fortran compiler xlf version 13.1.0.3 ? ...) closed by gm
fixed
07:51 Ticket #233 (bottom friction issue...) closed by gm
fixed
07:47 Ticket #780 (zdfgls: error in bottom friction formulation) closed by gm
fixed: Actions: • wbotu wbotv removed from dynzdf_imp, zdfbfr and zdfgls • …
07:44 Changeset [2497] by gm

v3.3beta: #780 zdfgls error in bottom friction formulation

07:28 Ticket #780 (zdfgls: error in bottom friction formulation) created by gm
The GLS scheme has been developed in v3.1, i.e. with an implicit …
06:14 Ticket #331 (No bottom friction if mbathy=2) closed by gm
invalid: This was a good point for release v3.1 and previous ones. Since release …

2010-12-20:

16:28 Changeset [2496] by gm

v3.3beta: cosmetic changes: model.f90 and opa.F90 changed into nemo.f90 and nemogcm.F90, resp.

16:16 Changeset [2495] by flavoni

changed comment in sette.sh, see ticket #752

15:45 Changeset [2494] by flavoni

add README to use sette utility, and small enhancements, see ticket #752

14:47 Changeset [2493] by gm

v3.3beta: #777 backward compatibility with the setting of the minimum ocean depth: set mbathy to 0 over lands

11:18 Ticket #768 (warning at run time step when using old TKE scheme due to the namelist ...) closed by cetlod
fixed: Done in v3.2 for consolidation, see changeset:2492
11:17 Ticket #768 (warning at run time step when using old TKE scheme due to the namelist ...) reopened by cetlod
11:17 Ticket #768 (warning at run time step when using old TKE scheme due to the namelist ...) closed by cetlod
fixed
11:17 Changeset [2492] by cetlod

v3.2:correction of some inconsistencies of zdftke_old with namelist, see ticket #768

10:59 Changeset [2491] by davestorkey

bug fix to sshwzv.F90

2010-12-19:

22:02 Ticket #627 (compilation for the ES2) closed by smasson
fixed: done, see changeset:2489
22:01 Changeset [2490] by smasson

remove changes done on arch-gfortran_osx.fcm in previous changeset:2489

21:58 Changeset [2489] by smasson

v33b: add ES2 arch file, see ticket #627

21:46 Ticket #359 (cleaning of calendar variables) closed by smasson
fixed: done
21:40 Ticket #368 (bug in calendar of lim and top outputs) closed by smasson
fixed
21:26 Ticket #374 (Addition of clobber and chunksize when opening NetCDF files) closed by smasson
wontfix: the end of this work will be done in the next version of the ioserver that …
20:58 Ticket #705 (LIM3+coupled mode: Compilation error in sbccpl.F90) closed by smasson
fixed: done in changeset:2488 but I am afraid many other changes are …
20:56 Changeset [2488] by smasson

v33B: toward lim3 in coupled model, see ticket #705

20:47 Ticket #731 (histvar_seq warning) closed by smasson
invalid
16:08 Ticket #669 (Agrif update of ssh) closed by rblod
fixed
16:07 Changeset [2487] by rblod

Correct Agrif inconstency for ssh, nemo_v3_3_beta version, see ticket #669

16:07 Changeset [2486] by rblod

Correct Agrif inconstency for ssh, nemo_v3_2 version, see ticket 669

2010-12-18:

14:05 Changeset [2485] by djlea

removing obsolete branch, all changes in 3.3_beta branch

14:05 Changeset [2484] by djlea

removing obsolete branch, all changes in 3.3_beta branch

13:36 Changeset [2483] by djlea

Documentation fixes for OBS and ASM

09:45 Ticket #777 (backward compatibility with deepest level) closed by gm
fixed: It is a true problem.  The backward compatibility is broken causing …
09:43 Changeset [2482] by gm

v3.3beta: #777 backward compatibility with the setting of the minimum ocean depth: add a namelist param

2010-12-17:

18:29 Ticket #779 (v33b: bugs in libmpp) closed by smasson
fixed: done see changeset:2481
18:27 Changeset [2481] by smasson

v33b: additional cleaning in libmpp, see ticket #779

17:46 Changeset [2480] by smasson

v33b: bugfix in libmpp, see ticket #779

17:26 Ticket #779 (v33b: bugs in libmpp) created by smasson
libmpp included in nemo_v3_3_beta contains several old bugs that are …
16:21 Ticket #548 (Not declared variables in obc_dta.F90) closed by cetlod
fixed: Done in v3.2 for consolidation
16:21 Changeset [2479] by cetlod

v3.2:correct compilation error in obc, see ticket #548

16:02 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by clevy
(diff)
15:57 Ticket #314 (wrong name of trends output file : key_trdmld, key_trmld_trc) closed by cetlod
fixed:
14:56 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:54 Changeset [2478] by flavoni

update 1_namelist with runoff_core input file, see ticket #756

14:54 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:43 Ticket #633 (num_sal hardcoded in limrst.F90) closed by cetlod
fixed: Done in v3.2 for consolidation, see changeset:2477
14:42 Changeset [2477] by cetlod

v3.2:remove hardcoded value of num_sal in limrst.F90, see ticket #633

14:00 Ticket #778 (choice of vertical physic in trczdf) closed by cetlod
fixed: Done in v3.3, see changeset:2476
13:55 Changeset [2476] by cetlod

v3.3beta:impose vertical implicit scheme for passive tracers when using gls, see ticket #778

07:45 Changeset [2475] by gm

v3.3beta: #633 LIM-3 correct the hard coded num_sal in limrst + symmetric changes in LIM-2

2010-12-16:

16:32 Changeset [2474] by djlea

Update to OBS and ASM documentation. Removal of cpp key options to OBS code. Also moved the diaobs call to after the timestep code in step.

10:02 Ticket #685 (preparing branch to use FCM to compile) closed by flavoni
fixed
10:02 Ticket #752 (first draft for new NVTK : SET TEsts for nemo (SETTE)) closed by flavoni
fixed

2010-12-15:

16:37 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:17 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:40 2011WP/2011Stream2 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:38 2011WP/2011Stream1 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:38 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_LOCEAN edited by clevy
(diff)
14:16 2011WP edited by clevy
(diff)

2010-12-14:

15:08 Changeset [2473] by flavoni

update namsbc_rnf namelist with runoff_core input file, see ticket #756

14:52 Ticket #756 (change in namelist CORE bulk formulation by default, and change ...) closed by flavoni
fixed
09:38 2011WP/2011Stream2/Dynamic Memory edited by epico
(diff)
06:34 Ticket #778 (choice of vertical physic in trczdf) created by rblod
In trczdf, routine zdf_ctl line 138, implicit scheme should be chosen also …
06:30 Ticket #777 (backward compatibility with deepest level) created by rblod
It's not reaaly a bug, but I'm afraid changeset 2379 in domzgr broke …

2010-12-13:

15:30 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by clevy
(diff)
15:15 Ticket #741 (lim_dia works in MPP) closed by cetlod
fixed: Done in v3.2 for consolidation, see changeset:2472
15:15 Changeset [2472] by cetlod

v3.2:correct limdia.F90 routine to work in MPP, see ticket #741

14:49 Ticket #764 (sbcfwb: control of option at the wrong place (Pb in MPP)) closed by cetlod
fixed
14:44 Changeset [2471] by cetlod

v3.2: put the print control option at the right place, see ticket #764

12:59 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by rblod
(diff)
12:56 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by rblod
(diff)
12:49 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by cetlod
(diff)
12:48 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by clevy
(diff)
12:34 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_Met_Office edited by cetlod
(diff)
10:12 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_Met_Office edited by frrh
(diff)
10:10 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_Met_Office edited by frrh
(diff)
10:09 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_Met_Office edited by frrh
(diff)
10:02 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_Met_Office edited by frrh
(diff)
01:40 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_LOCEAN edited by rblod
(diff)
01:38 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_LOCEAN edited by rblod
(diff)
01:34 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_LOCEAN edited by rblod
(diff)
01:32 2011WP/2011Stream2 edited by rblod
(diff)
01:32 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_LOCEAN edited by rblod
(diff)
01:20 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_LOCEAN edited by rblod
(diff)
00:51 2011WP/2011Stream0 edited by rblod
(diff)
00:51 2011WP/2011Stream2 edited by rblod
(diff)
00:50 2011WP/2011Stream2 edited by rblod
(diff)
00:49 2011WP/2011Stream0 edited by rblod
(diff)

2010-12-11:

12:12 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_CMCC edited by vichi
(diff)

2010-12-10:

20:44 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_CMCC edited by dobricic
(diff)
15:48 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_CMCC edited by dobricic
(diff)
15:47 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_CMCC edited by dobricic
(diff)
15:45 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_CMCC edited by dobricic
(diff)
15:44 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_CMCC edited by dobricic
(diff)
13:43 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by clevy
(diff)
12:54 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_CMCC edited by vichi
(diff)
12:36 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by clevy
(diff)
12:35 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by clevy
(diff)
12:13 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by clevy
(diff)
12:11 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by clevy
(diff)
11:54 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by clevy
(diff)
11:20 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by clevy
(diff)
10:48 2010WP/2010from Merge Party To Version3.3 edited by clevy
(diff)

2010-12-09:

16:47 2011WP/2011Stream3 edited by dobricic
(diff)
16:46 2011WP/2011Stream2 edited by dobricic
(diff)
16:17 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_CMCC edited by dobricic
(diff)
16:16 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_CMCC edited by dobricic
(diff)
16:09 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_CMCC edited by dobricic
(diff)
16:00 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_CMCC edited by dobricic
(diff)
15:51 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_CMCC edited by dobricic
(diff)
15:21 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_CMCC edited by dobricic
(diff)
14:47 2011WP/2011Stream2 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:44 2011WP/2011Stream2 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:41 2011WP/2011Stream2 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:38 2011WP/2011Stream0 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:27 2011WP edited by clevy
(diff)
12:50 2011WP/2011Stream0 edited by clevy
(diff)
12:49 2011WP/2011Stream0 edited by clevy
(diff)
12:36 2011WP/2011Stream2 edited by clevy
(diff)
12:36 2011WP/2011Stream0 edited by clevy
(diff)
12:33 2011WP/2011Stream3 edited by clevy
(diff)
12:32 2011WP/2011Stream3 edited by clevy
(diff)
12:19 2011WP/2011Stream2 edited by clevy
(diff)
12:18 2011WP/2011Stream2 edited by clevy
(diff)
12:16 2011WP edited by clevy
(diff)
12:15 2011WP/2011Stream2 edited by clevy
(diff)
12:06 2011WP/2011Stream2 edited by clevy
(diff)
11:50 2011WP/2011Stream0 edited by clevy
(diff)
11:46 2011WP/2011Stream2 edited by clevy
(diff)
11:01 2011WP/2011Stream1 edited by clevy
(diff)
10:50 2011WP edited by clevy
(diff)
10:43 2011WP/2011Stream0 edited by clevy
(diff)
10:12 2011WP edited by clevy
(diff)
10:11 2011WP edited by clevy
(diff)

2010-12-08:

17:24 user/acc/Ioserver Assignment/776 created by acc
17:13 Ticket #776 (Changes to enable correct ioserver organisation when jpni*jpnj /= jpnij) closed by acc
fixed: Some notes on the problem and the solution implemented in changeset [2462]
16:20 Ticket #377 (SBC fldread additions) closed by smasson
fixed: to sum up: - daily files have been integrated - additional checks …
16:08 Ticket #767 (BUG: in zdfbrf.F90 and dynbfr.F90 (also impact dynspg_ts.F90)) closed by cetlod
fixed: Done in v3.2 for consolidation, see changeset:2470
16:08 Changeset [2470] by cetlod

v3.2 : bug correction in zdfbrf.F90, dynbfr.F90 & dynspg_ts.F90 see ticket #767

15:44 Ticket #771 (Bug in traldf_iso.F90 in the AR5 diagnostics) closed by cetlod
fixed: (*) array z2d(:,:) must be reset to zero before compute the heat transport …
15:44 Changeset [2469] by cetlod

v3.3beta : minor bug correction on traldf_iso(*), see ticket #771

15:42 Changeset [2468] by cetlod

v3.2:bug correction on diffusive heat flux for AR5 diag. see ticket #771

15:16 Ticket #769 (useless (?) parameter nn_dynhpg_rst to ensure restartability when using ...) closed by cetlod
fixed: Done for the consolidation of v3.2 : see changeset:2466 & changeset:2467
15:15 Changeset [2467] by cetlod

v3.2 : update namelist according to changeset:2466

15:14 Changeset [2466] by cetlod

v3.2 : suppress useless parameter nn_dynhpg_rst, see ticket:769

14:59 Ticket #671 (mbathy(:,:) field is not initialised when going through the zgr_bat_ctl ...) closed by cetlod
fixed: Done for the consolidation of v3.2, see changeset:2465
14:58 Changeset [2465] by cetlod

v3.2 : move the call of zgr_bat_ctl & zgr_bat_zoom at the right place, see ticket:671

14:32 Ticket #693 (Merge of active and passive tracer advection/diffusion modules) closed by cetlod
fixed
14:30 Ticket #774 (Improve TOP & OFF components in v3.3beta) closed by cetlod
fixed
14:26 Changeset [2464] by cetlod

Improve TOP & OFF components in v3.3beta ; continuation , see ticket #774

12:28 Changeset [2463] by gm

v3.3beta: #766 & #671 share the deepest ocean level indices: bug correction in domzgr.F90

2010-12-07:

18:56 Changeset [2462] by acc

DEV_r2460_v3_3beta_NOL. Changes to v3.3beta to improve assignment of ocean processes to ioserver processes when discarding land-only regions. See ticket #776

18:54 Ticket #776 (Changes to enable correct ioserver organisation when jpni*jpnj /= jpnij) created by acc
The allocation of ocean domains to ioserver processes is not done well in …
18:08 Changeset [2461] by acc

Create development branch for changes to IO server code when discarding land-only regions. Note changes are relative to nemo_v3_3beta branch NOT the trunk

17:28 Ticket #766 (share the deepest ocean level indices (mbkt, mbku & mbkv) among the whole ...) closed by gm
fixed: Achieves the changes (see changeset:2460 and #767) as mbathy is no more …
17:22 Changeset [2460] by gm

v3.3beta: #766 share the deepest ocean level indices (end) & #767 bug in dynbrf

16:37 Ticket #758 (ORCA1 support and alternative vertical levels) closed by acc
fixed: Ticket closed. All changes now in v3.3beta. See changesets: (A) [2379] and …
12:18 Ticket #775 (bug in multi-year outputs frequency) closed by smasson
fixed: done, see changetset:2459
12:17 Changeset [2459] by smasson

nemo_v3_3_beta: bug in multi-year output frequency, see ticket #775

12:16 Ticket #775 (bug in multi-year outputs frequency) created by smasson
There is a bug in ioipsl calendar then output frequency is given in months …
11:18 Changeset [2458] by smasson

nemo_v3_3_beta: update mod_interface_ioipsl.f90, see http://forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/ioserver/changeset/136

10:57 Ticket #774 (Improve TOP & OFF components in v3.3beta) reopened by cetlod
10:57 Ticket #774 (Improve TOP & OFF components in v3.3beta) closed by cetlod
fixed
10:51 Changeset [2457] by cetlod

Improve TOP & OFF components in v3.3beta, see ticket #774

10:50 Ticket #774 (Improve TOP & OFF components in v3.3beta) created by cetlod
- use the mbkt, mbku, mbkv arrays in TOP & OFF modules, instead of mbathy …

2010-12-06:

15:33 Changeset [2456] by acc

nemo_v3_3_beta. Minor bug fix to traldf_iso_grif.F90 to correct uncompilable code checked in at revision 2454

13:12 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_INGV edited by poddo
(diff)
12:59 Ticket #773 (bugs in nesting tools) closed by smasson
fixed: done in changeset:2455 Better work (deep review of all code should …
12:55 Changeset [2455] by smasson

v3_3_bet: bugfix in nesting tools, see #773

12:54 Ticket #773 (bugs in nesting tools) created by smasson
Several bugs where found in the nesting tools… Several names …
12:42 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_INGV edited by poddo
(diff)
12:39 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_INGV edited by poddo
(diff)
12:03 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_INGV edited by poddo
(diff)
11:59 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_INGV edited by poddo
(diff)
11:54 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_INGV edited by poddo
(diff)
11:38 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_INGV edited by poddo
(diff)
11:28 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_INGV edited by poddo
(diff)
11:22 2011WP/2011Action_institutions_INGV edited by poddo
(diff)
06:20 Ticket #772 (compilation without key_ldfslp) closed by gm
fixed: Done in v3.3beta,  see changeset:2454
06:19 Changeset [2454] by gm

v3.3beta: #772 compilation without key_ldfslp

2010-12-05:

23:29 Ticket #772 (compilation without key_ldfslp) created by rblod
The current code (r 2450) doesn't compile without key_ldfslp due do a …
13:38 Ticket #725 (Atmopsheric pressure forcing: 2010 task Mercator 4) closed by gm
fixed: Done in v3.3beta, see changeset:2396
13:29 Changeset [2453] by gm

v3.3beta: #769 remove useless nn_dynhpg_rst namelist parameter

12:53 Changeset [2452] by gm

v3.3beta: move GLS restart write entirely in zdfgls.F90

2010-12-04:

16:28 Changeset [2451] by gm

v3.3beta: #766 share the deepest ocean level indices continuation: opa.F90 missing

16:22 Ticket #771 (Bug in traldf_iso.F90 in the AR5 diagnostics) created by gm
An error has been introduced in the AR5 diagnostic of the diffusive heat …
16:20 Changeset [2450] by gm

v3.3beta: #766 share the deepest ocean level indices continuaton

2010-12-03:

17:27 Changeset [2449] by mafoipsl

Add IPSLCM5B configuration.

2010-12-02:

16:16 plots.tar.gz attached to IS-ENES/core2_cmip by flavoni
12:25 Changeset [2448] by smasson

nemo_v3_3_beta: minor bugfix in WEIGHTS tools

11:46 Changeset [2447] by rblod

correct compilation error with agrif on IBM

11:41 ts.tar.gz attached to IS-ENES/core2_cmip by flavoni

2010-11-30:

15:51 Ticket #770 (Added ORCA1 option to ldfdyn_c3d.h90) closed by acc
fixed: Changes submitted to revision 2446
15:50 Changeset [2446] by acc

nemo_v3_3beta. Added support for ORCA1 when using key_dynldf_c3d. Changes to ldfdyn_c3d.h90 only. See #770

15:47 Ticket #770 (Added ORCA1 option to ldfdyn_c3d.h90) created by acc
Support has been added for the use of key_dynldf_c3d with the ORCA1 …
11:58 Ticket #769 (useless (?) parameter nn_dynhpg_rst to ensure restartability when using ...) created by ctlod
this parameter was used in restart.F90 (untill rev 1473) module to save …
10:44 Ticket #768 (warning at run time step when using old TKE scheme due to the namelist ...) created by ctlod
The rn_bshear parameter of namzdf_tke namelist is only used in …

2010-11-29:

15:32 Changeset [2445] by cetlod

suppression of line commenst

15:30 Changeset [2444] by cetlod

Improvment of OFFLINE in v3.3beta (review done by gm) : clean the style in all routines, suppression of key_zdfddm

14:26 Ticket #767 (BUG: in zdfbrf.F90 and dynbfr.F90 (also impact dynspg_ts.F90)) created by gm
the scale factor used in zdfbrf.F90 and dynbfr.F90 (also impact …
08:52 Changeset [2443] by gm

v3.3beta: #766 share the deepest ocean level indices (mbkt, mbku & mbkv)

07:57 Ticket #766 (share the deepest ocean level indices (mbkt, mbku & mbkv) among the whole ...) created by gm
In v3.3b, the deepest ocean level indices (mbkt, mbku & mbkv) are computed …

2010-11-27:

19:31 user/gm/Misc.Items edited by gm
(diff)
19:08 Ticket #765 (Creation of LBC directory, move of istate.F90 in DOM) closed by gm
fixed: Done in v3.3beta see changeset:2442
19:05 Changeset [2442] by gm

v3.3beta: #765 Creation of LBC directory, move of istate.F90 in DOM

19:04 Ticket #765 (Creation of LBC directory, move of istate.F90 in DOM) created by gm
In order to be consistent with the documentation,  a LBC directory must …
16:22 Changeset [2441] by gm

Delete DEV_r1826_DOC branch, incorporated in v3.3beta

16:11 Changeset [2440] by gm

v3.3beta: #658 DOC: suppression of key_orca_lev10

15:11 Ticket #602 (supress useless variables in phycst) closed by gm
fixed
13:45 Ticket #709 (LIM3 (LIM2-EVP -Drakkar) : Lead area computation in limrhg.F90 ...) closed by gm
invalid: I have not written this piece of code. Nevertheless I can given you a …
13:33 2011WP/2011Stream3 edited by gm
(diff)
11:26 Changeset [2439] by gm

v3.3beta: #741 correct 2 small bugs in ice.evolu diag calculation

09:55 Changeset [2438] by gm

v3.3beta: #764 correct a trivial bug in sbcfwb + style

09:02 Ticket #764 (sbcfwb: control of option at the wrong place (Pb in MPP)) created by gm
In sbcfwb.F90, a check of the namelist parameter is done inside a IF(lwp). …

2010-11-26:

13:10 Changeset [2437] by rblod

Fix agrif execution problem by reverting changeset 2384

2010-11-25:

20:03 Changeset [2436] by gm

v3.3beta: suppress obsolete key_orca_lev10

17:33 Changeset [2435] by cetlod

Improve the 1D vertical configuration in v3.3beta

15:48 Changeset [2434] by cetlod

Delete branch for the module_example, incorporated in v3.3beta

15:44 Changeset [2433] by gm

v3.3beta: #672 update the module example (see branches/DEV_1821_example)

15:41 Changeset [2432] by gm

v3.3beta: opa.F90 remove useless USE of dtatem and dtasal

15:25 2011WP/2011Stream2 edited by gm
(diff)
15:20 2011WP/2011Stream2 edited by gm
(diff)
14:48 Ticket #717 (Improve the merge TRA-TRC) closed by cetlod
fixed
14:47 Ticket #702 (Re-organisation of OFFLINE) closed by cetlod
fixed
14:46 Ticket #664 (Merge TRA-TRC) closed by cetlod
fixed
13:45 Changeset [2431] by cetlod

Improve the Offline together with the 1D vertical configuration

13:35 Changeset [2430] by edblockley

removing obsolete branch, all changes in 3.3_beta branch

08:27 Changeset [2429] by sga

NEMO branch nemo_v3_3_beta
small fix to avoid compilation error: use cpp key around code using lk_c1d in opa.F90

2010-11-24:

17:48 Changeset [2428] by rfurner

removing obselete uk met office merge branch, all changes in 3.3_beta branch

17:42 Changeset [2427] by rfurner

removing obselete river branch, all changes in 3.3_beta branch

17:42 Ticket #754 (Added NetCDF4 chunking and compression support to v3.3beta) closed by acc
fixed: Code added and documented both in miscellaneous chapter of the reference …
17:29 Changeset [2426] by acc

Remove obsolete branch DEV_r1924_nocs_latphys. Superior versions of the Griffies operator code are now in v3.3beta.

17:27 Ticket #680 (lateral ocean physics) closed by acc
fixed: This branch is now obsolete. Superior versions of this code are in place …
16:46 Changeset [2425] by acc

Removing obsolete branch DEV_r2191_3partymerge2010. See ticket #733

16:41 Changeset [2424] by cetlod

v3.3beta:minor bug correction of CFC's routines

16:37 Changeset [2423] by cetlod

v3.2:use of standard print control in TOP

16:35 Ticket #733 (Development branch for the merge of ukmo, mercator and nocs 2010 ...) closed by acc
fixed: This development branch has served its purpose. The merged changes are now …
15:58 Ticket #701 (Improve the merge TRA-TRC) closed by cetlod
fixed
15:58 Ticket #739 (typos in TRP/trctrp_ctl.F90) closed by cetlod
fixed: correction is done, see changeset #2422
15:58 Changeset [2422] by cetlod

v3.2:minor bug correction, see ticket #739

15:56 Ticket #744 (typo in trcdia) closed by cetlod
fixed: correction is done : - in nemo_v3.3beta, see changeset #2420 - in …
15:54 Changeset [2421] by cetlod

v3.2:minor bug correction, see ticket #744

15:54 Changeset [2420] by cetlod

v3.3 beta:minor bug correction, see ticket #744

15:46 Ticket #760 (Re-organisation of 1D vertical configuration) closed by cetlod
fixed
15:20 Ticket #762 (BUG in wind stress over ice when NEC computer + CORE bulk formulae) closed by cetlod
fixed: Done in v3.2 consolided version, see changeset:2419
15:17 Changeset [2419] by cetlod

nemo_v3_2:Apply the bug correction in CORE bulk on NEC, see ticket #762

2010-11-23:

17:18 Ticket #722 (devukmo2010 creation) closed by rfurner
fixed: Merge with other centres branches was successfully completed, all changes …
17:17 Ticket #465 (River coding in NEMO shelf) closed by rfurner
fixed

2010-11-22:

14:46 IS-ENES/core2_cmip edited by flavoni
(diff)
14:45 IS-ENES/core2_cmip edited by flavoni
(diff)
12:49 Changeset [2418] by sga

NEMO branch nemo_v3_3_beta
Add a configuration file to the ARCH directory for compilation on hector (UK's national HPC facility)

08:58 Changeset [2417] by gm

v3.3beta: review of config. namelist (diff= true changes not style)

2010-11-21:

12:42 Changeset [2416] by gm

v3.3beta: tradmp.F90, suppress useless ztrdt, ztrds + systematic use of _wp + style

12:39 Ticket #244 (tradmp) closed by gm
fixed: This has been done intentionally. When avt is large in the interior ocean …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.