Timeline


and

matching tags

2017-03-09:

17:34 Changeset [7783] by mathiot

Create a branch to fix ticket #1863 about ISF restartibility in cpl mode

16:48 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
16:40 Ticket #1771 (bug nesting tools / double tanh) closed by clem
fixed
16:34 Changeset [7782] by timgraham

Remove extra ENDIF

16:26 Ticket #1776 (Issue with Prather scheme) closed by clem
invalid
16:15 Ticket #1777 (diags of conservation) closed by clem
fixed
16:06 Changeset [7781] by timgraham

Move swap of runoff forcing fields to sbc_mod

16:01 Changeset [7780] by timgraham

Branch to test fix for #1886

15:46 Ticket #1804 (BDY+tides do not work with ln_bt_fw=false) closed by clem
invalid
15:45 Ticket #1801 (Total precipitation 'precip' never "iom_put" in coupled mode) closed by clem
fixed: done
15:39 Ticket #1706 (iiceconc is defined in field_def.xml, but no iom_put) closed by clem
fixed: iiceconc is a LIM2 output. So it should stay available for now
15:30 Ticket #1866 (rnf_b and rnf are the same field in coupled mode - breaks restartability) created by timgraham
= Context = In coupled mode the runoff fields are swapped after rnf has …
15:27 Ticket #1803 (unallocated arrays) closed by clem
fixed: ok now
15:25 Ticket #1786 (Missing deallocation of zav_tide in zdftmx.F90) closed by clem
fixed: fixed at r7779
15:25 Changeset [7779] by clem

fixed for ticket #1786

15:20 Ticket #1765 (Undefined variables in dummy subroutines) closed by clem
fixed: fixed at r7777
15:19 Changeset [7778] by clem

fix for ticket #1765

15:19 Changeset [7777] by clem

fix for ticket #1765

15:10 Ticket #1719 ("conservation diagnostic" variables not saved in restart file) closed by clem
fixed: fixed
15:06 Ticket #1797 (bug zdfric) closed by clem
fixed: fixed in the actual trunk
14:51 Changeset [7776] by mattmartin

Really cleared svn keywords. Previous attempt didn't work.

14:04 Changeset [7775] by mattmartin

Removed obs routines which aren't needed with the simplification branch.

13:55 Changeset [7774] by mattmartin

For some reason a copy of the trunk was included at the top level directory. This has been removed.

13:52 Changeset [7773] by mattmartin

Committing updates after doing the following:

  • merging the branch dev_r4650_general_vert_coord_obsoper@7763 into this branch
  • updating it so that the following OBS changes were implemented correctly on top of the simplification changes:
    • generalised vertical coordinate for profile obs. This was done so that is now the default option.
    • sst bias correction implemented with the new simplified obs code.
    • included the biogeochemical obs types int he new simplified obs code.
    • included the changes to exclude obs in the boundary for limited area models
    • included other changes for the efficiency of the obs operator to remove global arrays.
13:18 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:50 Ticket #1819 (Wrong names in LIM3 restarts with number of ice categories > 9) closed by clem
fixed
11:50 Changeset [7772] by clem

fix ice restart for categories>9, see ticket #1819

11:38 Changeset [7771] by frrh

Apply optimisations to various areas of code replacing the use of
allocated pointers with straightforward direct ALLOCATE and DEALLOCATE
operations.

These optimisations largely have an impact in models featuring MEDUSA,
i.e. those with significant numbers of tracers, although they are
expected to have a small impact in all configurations.

Code developed and tested in NEMO branch branches/UKMO/dev_r5518_optim_GO6_alloc
Tested in stand-alone GO6-GSI8, GO6-GSI8-MEDUSA and UKESM coupled models.
NEMO ticket #1821 documents this change further.

11:29 Users/Setup New Configuration/OPABAT edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:19 Users/Setup New Configuration/OPABAT edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:19 Changeset [7770] by frrh

Fix out of bounds operation in return code from ALLOCATE
statement in coupled models.

Merged code from development branch using:
svn merge -r 7724:7725 svn+ssh://forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/ipsl/forge/projets/nemo/svn/branches/UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package_fixes

11:17 opabat_ANNEXE.pdf attached to Users/Setup New Configuration/OPABAT by cbricaud
opabat_ANNEXE.pdf
11:17 opabat_RAPPOR.pdf attached to Users/Setup New Configuration/OPABAT by cbricaud
opabat_RAPPOR.pdf
11:15 IDL_OPABAT3.tar attached to Users/Setup New Configuration/OPABAT by cbricaud
IDL_OPABAT3.tar
11:14 Users/Setup New Configuration/OPABAT edited by cbricaud
(diff)
10:38 Changeset [7769] by jcastill

Branch to test the original HZG branch in UKEP suites - core forcing mode, no coupling

10:32 Users/Setup New Configuration/OPABAT created by cbricaud
09:50 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
09:08 Ticket #1865 (compiling trunk with key_agrif , now key_bdy has been removed) created by cbricaud
Since the key_bdy has been removed in the trunk, NEMO is not compiling …

2017-03-08:

17:18 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
16:11 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
15:56 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
15:02 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by clevy
(diff)
15:00 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by clevy
(diff)
14:45 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by clevy
(diff)
14:35 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by clevy
(diff)
14:31 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by clevy
(diff)
14:28 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results created by clevy
14:05 Ticket #1847 (iceprod_cea field doesn't exist in the LIM3 code.) closed by clem
invalid: It does still exist in LIM2, so we keep this field in version 3.6
12:57 Changeset [7768] by timgraham

Correct typo in previous commit (caused an out of bounds error).

12:31 Ticket #1864 (lonely fields) created by clem
Is it OK to have the following fields in field_def_nemo-opa.xml that do …
12:30 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
12:30 Changeset [7767] by clem

change some reference parameters for sea-ice + cleaning xml files + cosmetic changes

12:26 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:56 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:44 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:14 Ticket #1863 (Restartabilty issues with ISF in coupled mode) created by cetlod
In coupled mode, the ISF initialisation is done after receiving fields …

2017-03-07:

19:30 Changeset [7766] by jpalmier

JPALM — adapted MEDUSA_SBC to coupled mode, and merged this branch with RICHARD s fixes_part2 branch

16:31 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
16:13 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
14:23 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
13:46 Ticket #1862 (ierr not initialised correctly in case with no lateral diffusion) closed by timgraham
fixed: Fixed at r7765
13:45 Changeset [7765] by timgraham

Fix for #1862

13:45 Ticket #1862 (ierr not initialised correctly in case with no lateral diffusion) created by timgraham
= Context = In traldf.F90 ierr is used as an error flag but in the case …
13:17 Ticket #1861 (NEMO won't allow XIOS output_freq in minutes or seconds) closed by timgraham
fixed: Fixed at r7764
13:17 Changeset [7764] by timgraham

Fix ticket #1861 - allow output of files with frequency set in minutes or seconds

13:16 Ticket #1861 (NEMO won't allow XIOS output_freq in minutes or seconds) created by timgraham
= Context = XIOS allows file output frequencies to be specified in minutes …
12:51 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
12:37 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
12:35 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
12:04 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:57 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:30 Changeset [7763] by jcastill

Check the forced wave fields in case the wave and ocean land/sea masks are not the same - might be this has to be done in coupled mode too, but so far it is working as it is

2017-03-06:

19:25 Ticket #1860 (obsolete features) created by clem
Reminder: there are still few locations in the trunk where the Fortran …
19:18 Ticket #1859 (sbccpl.F90 needs to be updated) created by clem
this is a "reminder ticket" to remember that the changes in sbccpl.F90 for …
19:01 Changeset [7762] by clem

cosmetic changes

18:58 Changeset [7761] by clem

make AGRIF and LIM3 fully compatible

18:41 Changeset [7760] by clem

correct unrecognized piece of Fortran code in SAS_SRC/nemogcm when using AGRIF

17:24 Changeset [7759] by rblod

fix for SAS without vvl

16:32 Users/Setup New Configuration/cdo-interpolation created by cbricaud
16:00 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by cbricaud
(diff)
15:58 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by cbricaud
(diff)
15:51 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by cbricaud
(diff)
15:35 Users/Setup New Configuration/Weight-creator created by cbricaud
15:28 Users/Setup New Configuration/Data-utilities-with-netcdf created by cbricaud
15:01 Ticket #1858 (bug when reading external data in BDY?) created by clem
I am wondering if there is a problem in BDY when reading external files …
14:53 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by cbricaud
(diff)
14:11 Changeset [7758] by clem

make AGRIF reproducible

14:10 Changeset [7757] by clem

make LIM3 and AGRIF fully compatible

12:39 Ticket #1855 (AGRIF reproducibility) closed by clem
fixed
10:40 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by flavoni
(diff)
10:36 ORCAgrid.Madec_Imbard_1996.pdf attached to Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES by flavoni
10:36 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by flavoni
(diff)
10:14 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by flavoni
(diff)
09:54 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by flavoni
(diff)
09:30 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:28 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:28 Users/Reference Configurations/SEABASS edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:27 Users/Reference Configurations/SEABASS created by cbricaud
09:20 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:16 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:12 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:59 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:57 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)

2017-03-03:

18:27 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
17:53 Ticket #1857 (ssh=0 in the corners with BDY) created by clem
= Context = I run a regional configuration with 4 boundaries using BDY …
17:09 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
17:03 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
16:56 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
15:15 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
14:32 Changeset [7756] by timgraham

Modification to makenemo and sette.sh so that ORCA2_LIM3_OBS and AGRIF tests test can be built using ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES as reference config without extracting TOP_SRC code.

12:57 Changeset [7755] by mocavero

Removed OpenMP arch file and batch template for CMCC

12:51 Changeset [7754] by mocavero

Reverting trunk to remove OpenMP

12:46 Changeset [7753] by mocavero

Reverting trunk to remove OpenMP

2017-03-02:

17:18 Ticket #1856 (Issues with zero-sized arrays with bdy) created by jchanut
In the mpp case, some bdy arrays have size 0. Simply because the mpp …
13:58 Changeset [7752] by jchanut

AGRIF mpp reproducibility fix, see tickets #1855 and #1569

13:51 Changeset [7751] by jchanut

AGRIF mpp reproductibility fix, see tickets #1855 and #1569

12:11 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:59 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:18 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
10:10 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
09:43 Users/Model Interfacing/Inputs Outputs edited by timgraham
(diff)
09:19 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:18 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:10 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:04 Users/Reference Configurations/AMM12 created by cbricaud
09:02 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:59 Users/Reference Configurations/GYRE_BFM created by cbricaud
08:57 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:56 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:56 Users/Reference Configurations/GYRE_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:55 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:54 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_TRC created by cbricaud
08:47 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_SAS_LIM3 edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:46 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_SAS_LIM3 edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:46 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_SAS_LIM3 edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:45 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_SAS_LIM3 edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:45 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_SAS_LIM3 created by cbricaud
08:40 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:40 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:38 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:38 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:37 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:36 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:36 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:35 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_PISCES created by cbricaud
08:26 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:26 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:24 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:23 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:00 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES created by cbricaud

2017-03-01:

18:45 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
18:44 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
18:39 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
18:38 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
18:36 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
18:35 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
17:38 Users/Model Interfacing/Inputs Outputs edited by timgraham
(diff)
17:37 Users/Model Interfacing/Inputs Outputs edited by timgraham
(diff)
16:57 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
16:52 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
16:48 Users/Model Interfacing/Inputs Outputs edited by timgraham
(diff)
16:32 Users/Model Interfacing/Inputs Outputs edited by timgraham
(diff)
16:32 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
16:29 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
16:29 Changeset [7750] by mathiot

change the i-line used for diaptr to avoid land processor (now across Bering Strait)

16:21 Changeset [7749] by kingr

Adding code changes from UKMO/dev_r5518_coupling_GSI7_GSI8_landice_with_key_asminc

16:12 Changeset [7748] by kingr

Create a branch for adding key_asminc controlled changes to GO6 package branch

15:10 Changeset [7747] by timgraham

GMED ticket 310. Modify diaptr to do integral from bottom to top of ocean

13:51 Ticket #1855 (AGRIF reproducibility) created by clem
= Context = In the course of developing the compatibility between AGRIF …

2017-02-28:

13:45 Changeset [7746] by flavoni

remove old report script

13:26 Changeset [7745] by dford

Deleting branch incorrectly named as vn3.4. Now replaced by dev_r5518_v3.6_asm_nemovar_community which contains identical code.

12:34 Changeset [7744] by flavoni

upadate tests for GYRE_PISCES, to allow restartability now

10:55 Changeset [7743] by flavoni

fix for sette_rpt.sh; set just 1 variable COMPILER in sette.sh

10:09 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)

2017-02-27:

16:22 Changeset [7742] by timgraham

Minor fix for r7704 (correct grid for age tracer)

14:25 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
14:25 Changeset [7741] by jcastill

Move some lines to allow merging with another branch

14:25 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
14:18 Changeset [7740] by mattmartin

Removed svn keywords.

13:50 Ticket #1854 (Use of jpdom_data in mppini_2.h90 is invalid?) created by jamesharle
= Context = When running nemo with jpni x jpnj < jpnij there are iom_get …
13:07 Changeset [7739] by jcastill

Add a 'standard formulation' for calculating momentum from forcing winds using a constant drag coefficient; remove drag coefficient checks after fixing the wave model

12:52 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
12:51 Changeset [7738] by mattmartin

Create a branch for sea surface salinity observation operator

12:51 Changeset [7737] by mattmartin

Removed branch which was created at the wrong revision.

12:41 Changeset [7736] by mattmartin

Create a branch for sea surface salinity observation operator

11:59 Changeset [7735] by frrh

Correct test condition. It's a toss up between checking for
numstr /= -1 and narea == 1. I've used numstr just because
it's more directly relevant to the write statment.

11:37 Changeset [7734] by frrh

Correction to output of global tracer sums.
Previous condition was failing to restrict it to master PE, hence writing
to dud units. It is not clear why this works in some configurations
and not others. We must ensure that the output unit is valid!

11:21 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:19 Working Groups/Test Cases edited by flavoni
(diff)
11:18 Working Groups/Test Cases edited by flavoni
(diff)
10:31 Ticket #1853 (Land Suppression in mppini_2.h90 not working) created by jamesharle
= Context = I was just testing a simple 13x13 decomposition and wanted to …
10:08 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)

2017-02-24:

17:49 Changeset [7733] by mathiot

merge /branches/UKMO/dev_renaming_icb_traj_output with /branches/UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package

15:51 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
15:48 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
15:44 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
15:37 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
15:30 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
15:19 Changeset [7732] by flavoni

commit idl scripts deleted

15:17 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
15:15 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
15:05 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
14:57 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
14:50 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)

2017-02-23:

14:23 Changeset [7731] by dford

Merge in revisions 6625:7726 of dev_r5518_v3.4_asm_nemovar_community, so this branch will be identical to revison 7726 of dev_r5518_v3.6_asm_nemovar_community.

14:14 Changeset [7730] by dford

Clear svn keywords.

14:10 Changeset [7729] by dford

Create a new version of the asm_nemovar_community branch, correctly labelled v3.6 rather than v3.4.

12:51 Changeset [7728] by frrh

Stop OOB crashes by giving ierr the right size and removing
unallocated arrays from natbio and natroam namelists.

Also remove duplicate field declarations in natbio.

12:49 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
12:34 Changeset [7727] by dford

Deleting branch, as changes merged back into main community branch.

12:28 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
12:26 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
12:25 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
12:16 Changeset [7726] by dford

Merge in changes to apply logchl assimilation increments to FABM-ERSEM, and the basic framework for HadOCC and MEDUSA. See internal Met Office NEMO ticket 668.

12:13 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
12:09 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:49 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:44 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:33 Changeset [7725] by frrh

Fix array dimensioning to avoid OOB crash on compilation with -Rb!

11:31 Changeset [7724] by frrh

Strip out svn keywords

11:28 Changeset [7723] by frrh

Branch of branches/UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package@7704
for debugging purposes.

11:27 Changeset [7722] by flavoni

update test for ORCA2_LIM3_OBS, active with pisces

11:25 Changeset [7721] by frrh

Branch from branches/NERC/dev_r5518_NOC_MEDUSA_Stable@7709
for more debugging arising from coupled model tests.

11:23 Changeset [7720] by jpalmier

JPALM — 23-02-2017 — add new DMS testing config

11:00 Changeset [7719] by dford

Minor updates to logchl assimilation balancing.

2017-02-22:

18:47 Changeset [7718] by dford

Update to correctly get BGC model parameters when writing balancing increments, and fix a comment.

17:49 Changeset [7717] by jcastill

Add surface drag coefficient direct forcing and coupling

16:21 Ticket #1830 (Problem with restart from another simulation) closed by clevy
invalid: I've tried to reproduce your problem with the ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES forced …
16:11 Changeset [7716] by dford

Tidy up and simplify use of arrays for logchl assimilation balancing.

15:47 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
15:20 Changeset [7715] by flavoni

#1850 commit new list of REFERENCE CONFIGURATIONS, and SETTE tests

15:04 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
15:04 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
12:48 Changeset [7714] by dford

Deleting branch, as changes merged back into main community branch.

12:40 Changeset [7713] by dford

Add observation operator code for surface log10(chlorophyll), SPM, pCO2 and fCO2, for use with FABM-ERSEM, HadOCC and MEDUSA. See internal Met Office NEMO ticket 660.

12:26 Changeset [7712] by dford

Update comment relating to pCO2 to fCO2 conversion.

11:23 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:15 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
10:19 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
10:18 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)

2017-02-21:

17:05 Changeset [7711] by frrh

Various minor corrections resulting from array bounds checking.

Note: with array bounds check enables, the printing of namelists
natbio and natroam fail because they contain unallocated arrays.
(This does not cause a problem when not using array bounds checking).

E.g. arrays such as FRIVER_DEP cause this. It's not immediately
clear how we can correct this without wholesale changes to the
way these namelists are printed and since it only seems to be
an issue with array bounds checking switched on it may not
be worth pursuing (since we can get round it simply by commenting out
the offending lines.)

17:02 Ticket #1852 (Inconsistent halo values across restarts in SETTE tests) closed by acc
fixed: Fix submitted to trunk at Changeset: [7710]
17:00 Changeset [7710] by acc

Trunk fix for ticket #1852. Add initialisation of sbc_tsc in trasbc.F90 to ensure consistency in unused haloes across restarts

16:55 Ticket #1852 (Inconsistent halo values across restarts in SETTE tests) created by acc
= Context = Attempts to derive a SETTE test for SAS configurations by …
16:46 Changeset [7709] by jpalmier

JPALM — 21-02-2017 — merge the branch with Richard optim branch, and add 2 fixes in trcnam_medusa

16:40 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
16:30 ticket/1851/General created by frrh
16:20 Changeset [7708] by frrh

#1851 Debugging GO6-GSI8-MEDUSA

16:20 Ticket #1851 (Fixes developed while debugging GO6-GSI8-MEDUSA) created by frrh
= Context = This ticket records actions and developments in respect of …
16:15 Ticket #1850 (modifications list of REFERENCE CONFIGURATIONS and list of tests SETTE) created by flavoni
= Context = Toward NEMO version 4.0 change reference configuration list : …
15:13 Changeset [7707] by frrh

Get rid if defunct branch

15:11 Changeset [7706] by frrh

Get rid of defunct branch

13:53 Changeset [7705] by flavoni

update NEMO documentation in trunk

12:05 Changeset [7704] by timgraham

Remove the ocean biology fields from field_def.xml. This doesn't affect physics runs but allows them to be added in MEDUSA runs by including a field_def-bgc.xml file in iodef.xml

2017-02-20:

13:00 Changeset [7703] by marc

Marc 20/2/17. Fix two bugs.

12:50 Changeset [7702] by flavoni

move README-setup-configs file

11:07 Changeset [7701] by frrh

Improve control of numstr unit.

In addition to only producing output, and doing the
related global sums when we really need them, we
need to restrict it to one instance on the master PE
in all circumstances and to explicitly close it at the
end of the run. (Currently if lwp = true you get a separate
file for every PE containing identical information and none
of the tracer.stat files are explicitly closed.)

10:43 Changeset [7700] by mathiot

update makenemo to run ISOMIP correctly with sette.sh

2017-02-18:

10:10 Changeset [7699] by mocavero

added OpenMP arch file and batch template for CMCC

10:02 Changeset [7698] by mocavero

update trunk with OpenMP parallelization

2017-02-17:

18:04 Changeset [7697] by anaguiar

Clear svn keywords

16:56 Changeset [7696] by flavoni

create README to set up users configuration in nemo 4.0

16:54 Changeset [7695] by flavoni

update README for DOMAINcfg tool

16:50 Changeset [7694] by frrh

Protect expensive global sums of all tracers from being performed
unconditionally with a rtl (ln_ctl). This code is only relevant for
debugging or other circumstances where the user needs to know
global tracer sums for bit comarison purposes.

In normal run conditions, this calculation is redundant.

16:38 Changeset [7693] by frrh

Merge in branches/NERC/dev_r5518_NOC_MEDUSA_Stable from revision range
r 5711:7611 (i.e. the entire branch)

16:34 Changeset [7692] by frrh

Strip out svn keywords

16:29 Changeset [7691] by frrh

Tidying and optimisations for MEDUSA - by R Hill.

16:27 Changeset [7690] by anaguiar

Changes to fix SSH IAU bug in FOAM-GO6, ticket #1849

16:00 Changeset [7689] by anaguiar

ticket #1849: ssh iau bug fix

2017-02-16:

18:10 Changeset [7688] by anaguiar

Reverting earlier changes that were a mistake. The interpolation to the middle of the timestep is a very deliberate choice based on Leclair and Madec (2009) - davestorkey

12:24 Changeset [7687] by timgraham

Reduce chunksize so that ORCA12 restart files can be rebuilt without needing stupid amounts of memory

11:10 Changeset [7686] by timgraham

Added code to increase permitted number of open files

2017-02-15:

17:24 Changeset [7685] by timgraham

Added option to specify required memory for jobs submitted to a compute node

17:17 Changeset [7684] by mathiot

update SETTE directory to work with ISOMIP into TEST_CASE/ directory

14:08 Ticket #1849 (SSH IAU does not turn off at time-step specified by nitiaufin) created by charris
= Context = The nitaufin namelist setting is supposed to allow IAU to be …
12:53 Changeset [7683] by timgraham

#1848 First commit of modified code

12:51 Ticket #1848 (Modifications to rebuild_nemo) created by timgraham
= Context = At the Met Office we have a lot of modifications to the …
12:23 Changeset [7682] by timgraham

Branch for Met Office modifications to rebuild_nemo tool

2017-02-14:

18:56 Changeset [7681] by cetlod

Remove unused routines trd_mld_bio etc …

13:11 ticket/1821/Branch Testing edited by frrh
(diff)
13:06 Changeset [7680] by frrh

Update all modified (and some existing) ALLOCATE statements to
use explicit range in dimensioning starting from 1, for
consistency and avoidance of doubt over dimensioning.

12:23 Ticket #1847 (iceprod_cea field doesn't exist in the LIM3 code.) created by ctlod
= Context = The field iceprod_cea defined in the field_def.xml file does …
11:42 Changeset [7679] by isabella

added changes to be consistent with go6

2017-02-13:

18:28 Changeset [7678] by mathiot

add option to read shlat2d

18:22 Changeset [7677] by mathiot

branch to read a shlat2d file (from GO6 package r7651)

16:29 Changeset [7676] by mathiot

move test point from (180.,90.) to (-168.7, 65.6 ie a point across Bering strait) to avoid missing value with model composition with hi-res configuration.

16:20 Changeset [7675] by mathiot

branch to modify the reference latitude used in some output file (diaptr file for exemple) in case of land suppression and high resolution.

16:14 Changeset [7674] by mathiot

set the iceberg trajectory output to trajectory_icebergs_<date_ini (YYYYMMDD)>-<date_end (YYYYMMDD)>_????.nc (instead of trajectory_icebergs_<last time step (XXXXXX)>_????.nc)

15:51 Changeset [7673] by mathiot

branch to rename iceberg trajectory output

10:27 Changeset [7672] by jcastill

Further changes to remove the UM dependency in case of a coupled run, so that ocean can also run in coupled mode with a wave model only: until now, if running in forced/coupled mode (ln_mixcpl), the program expected forcing files and coupling fields from the atmosphere, and they were 'merged' together using a coupling map; if the coupling map was not provided, the coupling fields overwrote the input fields even if they were not actually coupled and did not have any valid information. If we were coupling to a wave model and not an atmosphere model, the forcing fields read from file were being overwritten but the atmosphere coupling fields, which did not contain any valid information.

Now, it is possible to couple in real mixed mode, where the fields can independently be read either from forcing files or from coupling (ocean coupled to an atmosphere model, a wave model, or both), and the coupling mapping is only needed if a field if both provided via coupling and a forcing file.

2017-02-10:

19:44 Ticket #1846 (diaptr land suppression eORCA12) created by mathiot
= Context = Diaptr with land suppression is not working well. Whatever the …
19:22 Ticket #1845 (iceberg trajectory file name) created by mathiot
= Context = - With eORCA025, after 30 years the trajectory data can’t be …
18:29 Changeset [7671] by flavoni

DOC: update some SBC namelists

18:18 Changeset [7670] by flavoni

update NEMO book pdf

18:16 Changeset [7669] by flavoni

starting update of tex book for new configurations interface

18:04 Changeset [7668] by mathiot

Change location of ISOMIP, add plot routine and expected melt/moc/psi figure and README

15:21 Changeset [7667] by isabella

added more explanation

15:02 Changeset [7666] by isabella

including domzgr_substitute.h90 so that fsdept_n is known to bias

12:47 Ticket #1844 (ISOMIP configuration update) created by mathiot
= Context = ISOMIP configuration is testing the ice shelf module. It has …
12:24 Changeset [7665] by isabella

making changes to be consistent

11:21 Changeset [7664] by mathiot

Creation branch to update userdef file for ISOMIP, add plot_routine and expected figure

11:19 Changeset [7663] by mathiot

make 2017 directory

2017-02-09:

16:07 Changeset [7662] by isabella

some other comments

13:37 Changeset [7661] by isabella

adding more messages

12:08 Changeset [7660] by isabella

multiply tbias_i by the tmask

09:49 Working Groups/Wave Coupling edited by emanuelaclementi
(diff)
09:43 Minutes_WAVE_WG_Meeting_20170119.pdf attached to Working Groups/Wave Coupling by emanuelaclementi
WAVE_WG_Meeting_20170119_Grenoble

2017-02-08:

17:15 Changeset [7659] by isabella

added more info messages

16:18 Changeset [7658] by isabella

write statement put outside case statement

16:04 Changeset [7657] by isabella

adding more output messages

14:55 Changeset [7656] by isabella

added other output messages and changed one formula to sum up from tbias_i .

14:52 ticket/1821/Branch Testing edited by frrh
(diff)
13:59 Ticket Guidelines/Modify Ticket Summary edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
13:58 Ticket Guidelines/New Ticket Summary edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)

2017-02-07:

18:02 Changeset [7655] by jcastill

Wave coupling branch, using the implementation of Joanna Staneva at HZG - copied from a local copy of her branch that has not been uploaded to the repository

17:16 Changeset [7654] by cetlod

Bugfix : read the last time step of qsr sampling in TOP restart file only when nn_rsttr not equal to 0

16:37 Changeset [7653] by isabella

adding changes to reset variables following options

13:58 Developers/Developing Code Changes edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.