Timeline


and

matching tags

2017-03-31:

21:46 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
21:45 Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
21:43 Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
21:42 Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
21:33 Users/Setup New Configuration/cdo-interpolation edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
21:27 Users/Setup New Configuration/cdo-interpolation edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
21:21 Users/Setup New Configuration/cdo-interpolation edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
21:12 Users/Setup New Configuration/cdo-interpolation edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
21:09 Users/Setup New Configuration/cdo-interpolation edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
21:06 Users/Setup New Configuration/cdo-interpolation edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:38 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:29 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:04 Users/Reference Configurations edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:03 Users/Reference Configurations edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:43 Ticket #1878 (Fix bug in the Stokes drift calculation) closed by emanuelaclementi
fixed
17:40 Changeset [7864] by emanuelaclementi

#1878 Bug correction in sbcwave.F90 Stokes drift calculation

17:34 Ticket #1878 (Fix bug in the Stokes drift calculation) created by emanuelaclementi
= Context = sbc_stokes subroutin in sbcwave.F90 = Analysis = Wrong …
17:22 Changeset [7863] by jcastill

Fix bug in the Stokes drift calculation

17:17 Changeset [7862] by mattmartin

Change standard output writing.

16:20 Users/Model Install edited by g.mattia
(diff)
16:07 Users/Model Install edited by g.mattia
(diff)
15:45 Changeset [7861] by clem

debug LIM3+BDY for taking into account the directory where bdy files are stored

15:44 Changeset [7860] by clem

debug LIM3+BDY for taking into account the directory where bdy files are stored

15:44 Changeset [7859] by clem

debug LIM3+BDY for taking into account the directory where bdy files are stored

12:05 Changeset [7858] by mattmartin

Commit updates to include the averaging observation operator.

11:32 Changeset [7857] by clem

debug LIM3+BDY for the capability of having LIM3 as lateral input

11:29 Changeset [7856] by clem

debug LIM3+BDY for the capability of having LIM3 as lateral input

11:27 Changeset [7855] by clem

debug LIM3+BDY for the capability of having LIM3 as lateral input

11:00 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
10:57 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
10:46 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
09:24 2017WP/ROBUST-03_Clement_CRS/DOC edited by jchanut
(diff)
09:22 DEGRAD_OFF.tar attached to 2017WP/ROBUST-03_Clement_CRS/DOC by jchanut
09:21 2017WP/ROBUST-03_Clement_CRS/DOC edited by jchanut
(diff)

2017-03-30:

18:42 Changeset [7854] by jcastill

Addition of the HZG drag coefficient modification for core forcing - the input winds will be read from the core forcing input files, instead of being calculated from a wind wave forcing file

17:00 Ticket #1877 (Issues with NEMO tracer trends diagnostics to be used for CMIP6) created by davestorkey
= Context = Before Christmas I did some work on the NEMO tracer trend …
16:22 Changeset [7853] by jcastill

Add the original Craig and Banner vertical mixing scheme in case of wave coupling - further checks on wave forcing fields in case the ocean and wave land/sea masks are not the same

16:04 Changeset [7852] by cetlod

trunk:clear stop with output.abort created after numerical explosion of ssh, see shaconemo ticket #66

16:03 Changeset [7851] by cetlod

trunk: minor bugfix in cpl_oasis.F90

15:56 Changeset [7850] by marc

Removing the SVN keywords

15:48 Changeset [7849] by marc

Branch to fix a problem with restarting MEDUSA

15:32 Changeset [7848] by cetlod

trunk:Minor improvment to handle land processor removal, see shaconemo ticket #65

15:30 Changeset [7847] by cetlod

Bugfix: clear stop with output.abort created after numerical explosion of ssh, see shaconemeo ticket #66

15:25 Changeset [7846] by cetlod

Minor improvment to handle land processor removal, see shaconemo ticket #65

11:39 Changeset [7845] by glong

Split dyn_vrt_diag in divcur.F90 into two parts - and changed calls in dynhpg.F90, dynkeg.F90, dynldf_bilap.F90, dynvor.F90, dynzad.F90. Added calls to dyn_vrt_diag in dynspg_ts.F90. Also added call in dynzdf.F90 but this is more of a place holder as it is not currently correct.

06:58 Changeset [7844] by gm

HPC-08 Action: 3D lbc_lnk case working with any 3rd dim size

01:44 Tag change on Users/Reference Configurations/SEABASS by nicolasmartin
Tags SEABASS, user added
01:43 Tag change on Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_SAS_LIM3 by nicolasmartin
Tags LIM3, ORCA2, SAS, user added
01:43 Tag change on Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_TRC by nicolasmartin
Tags OFF, ORCA2, TOP, user added
01:42 Tag change on Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_PISCES by nicolasmartin
Tags OFF, ORCA2, PISCES, user added
01:41 Tag change on Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES by nicolasmartin
Tags LIM3, ORCA2, PISCES, user added
01:40 Tag change on Users/Reference Configurations/GYRE_PISCES by nicolasmartin
Tags GYRE*, PISCES, user added
01:39 Tag change on Users/Reference Configurations/C1D_PAPA by nicolasmartin
Tags C1D, PAPA added
01:38 Users/Reference Configurations/GYRE_BFM edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
01:38 Tag change on Users/Reference Configurations/GYRE_BFM by nicolasmartin
Tags BFM, GYRE*, user added
01:38 Tag change on Users/Reference Configurations/C1D_PAPA by nicolasmartin
Tags user added
01:36 Tag change on Users/Reference Configurations/AMM12 by nicolasmartin
Tags user added
01:36 Tag change on Users/Setup New Configuration/cdo-interpolation by nicolasmartin
Tags user added
01:35 Tag change on Users/Setup New Configuration/Weight-creator by nicolasmartin
Tags user added
01:34 Tag change on Users/Setup New Configuration/OPABAT by nicolasmartin
Tags user added
01:30 Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
01:30 Tag change on Users/Setup New Configuration/Data-utilities-with-netcdf by nicolasmartin
Tags user added
01:29 Users/Setup New Configuration/Data-utilities-with-netcdf edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
01:27 Users/Setup New Configuration/Data-utilities-with-netcdf edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
01:27 Tag change on Users/Setup New Configuration/Data-utilities-with-netcdf by nicolasmartin
Tags NetCDF* added
01:23 Users/Model Interfacing/Data Assimilation edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
01:23 Tag change on Users/Model Interfacing/Data Assimilation by nicolasmartin
Tags ASM, OBS, SAO, TAM added
01:18 Users/Model Interfacing/Inputs Outputs edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
01:13 Documentation edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
01:01 Users/Model Interfacing/Coupling edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
00:29 Users/Model Interfacing/Coupling edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
00:29 Tag change on Users/Model Interfacing/Coupling by nicolasmartin
Tags OASIS, SAS added
00:25 Users/Model Interfacing/Inputs Outputs edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
00:25 Tag change on Users/Model Interfacing/Inputs Outputs by nicolasmartin
Tags XIOS added

2017-03-29:

23:29 Tag change on Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool by nicolasmartin
Tags AGRIF, user added
23:09 Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
22:07 Users/Analysis Tools edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
22:07 Tag change on Users/Analysis Tools by nicolasmartin
Tags user added
22:01 Users/Reference Configurations edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
21:53 Glossary edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
21:52 Glossary edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
21:40 Glossary edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:49 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:49 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:48 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:47 Glossary edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:42 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:38 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:20 Glossary edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:50 Users/Reference Configurations edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
16:31 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
14:40 ticket/1775_TOP_Offline_vvl edited by cetlod
(diff)
12:44 Changeset [7843] by jwhile

Created in error

12:38 Changeset [7842] by jwhile

Update to include "do not assimilate flag"

12:14 Changeset [7841] by jwhile

Added "Do not Assimlate" funtionality to OBS code

2017-03-28:

22:25 ticket/1775_TOP_Offline_vvl edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:22 Ticket #1876 (Missing initialisation of array 'rnf_b'; river runoff not taken into ...) created by sam
= Context = Following a change of the value of a namelist parameter that …
16:55 Changeset [7840] by jwhile

branch to put "do not assimilate flag" into OBS code

16:50 Changeset [7839] by jwhile

branch to contain obs_oper update to allow for "do not assimilate" flag

15:13 Ticket #1875 (Generation of 'nemo.exe' fails when both 'key_asminc' and 'key_zdftke' are ...) created by sam
= Context = When the assimilation increment functionality has been …
14:46 Changeset [7838] by mattmartin

Create a branch of the dev_r5785_SSS_obsoper branch, in order to add in the averaging observation operator to NEMOv3.6

10:58 Ticket #1502 (Missing values in diaptr output (ORCA2)) closed by clevy
fixed
10:55 Ticket #1090 (Completion of OBC BDY merge (MetOffice-1, MetOffice-2 and MERCATOR-6)) closed by clevy
fixed

2017-03-27:

10:50 Changeset [7837] by mattmartin

First version of generic obs oper which works at NEMO3.6 with other GO6 branches.

2017-03-24:

17:25 Changeset [7836] by timgraham

Include temporary code to set lat & lon correctly in the child regoin of GYRE_AGRIF test

16:06 Changeset [7835] by dford

Initial attempt to add FABM. In theory this should give equivalent results to PML gitlab commit 2e51db55.

15:57 Changeset [7834] by dford

Clear svn keywords.

15:52 Changeset [7833] by dford

Copy of CO6 climate branch with FABM coupling included.

13:50 Ticket #1853 (Land Suppression in mppini_2.h90 not working) closed by jamesharle
fixed
13:50 Ticket #1854 (Use of jpdom_data in mppini_2.h90 is invalid?) closed by jamesharle
fixed
13:49 Changeset [7832] by jamesharle

Fixes to reading in arrays from domain_cfg.nc and bdy_msk.nc, and updates
to landsupression mask (see tickets #1853 and #1854).

12:13 Ticket #1874 (Legacy key_tide still in trunk) closed by jamesharle
fixed
11:44 Changeset [7831] by jamesharle

Remove key_tide from dynspg_ts.F90 (ticket #1874)

11:18 Ticket #1874 (Legacy key_tide still in trunk) created by jamesharle
= Context = There is a key_tide in dynspg_ts.F90 → activating tidal …

2017-03-23:

16:18 Ticket #1873 (open straits for ORCA2 configuration) closed by flavoni
fixed: New tar input files are available : …
16:13 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by flavoni
(diff)
16:13 Users/Model Interfacing/Coupling edited by mdrudi
(diff)
16:10 Users/Model Interfacing/Coupling edited by mdrudi
(diff)
16:10 Users/Model Interfacing/Coupling edited by mdrudi
(diff)
15:52 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by flavoni
(diff)
15:46 Changeset [7830] by clem

add files needed to run SAS_BIPER test case

15:36 Changeset [7829] by dford

Add a version of the NEMO-FABM coupling code. In theory, this should give equivalent results to PML gitlab commit 2e51db55.

15:27 Changeset [7828] by flavoni

#1873, update ORCA2_LIM3_CONFIG, and open bathy_meter.nc

15:27 Ticket #1873 (open straits for ORCA2 configuration) created by flavoni
= Context = 2 Straits are closed, after simplification process. = …
15:12 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by emanuelaclementi
(diff)
14:45 Changeset [7827] by dford

Remove svn keywords.

14:29 Changeset [7826] by dford

Branch to contain version of NEMO-FABM coupling code for use with UKMO builds.

14:24 Changeset [7825] by timgraham

Extra temporary change in domzgr for my GYRE_AGRIF config
Commented out Jerome's old hack for different jpk in nemogcm.F90

14:10 Changeset [7824] by timgraham

Commit changes to interp & update routines for U, V, T&S.
This version now works correctly for simple GYRE test case with 41 levels on the child grid.

12:16 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by delrosso
(diff)
10:47 Changeset [7823] by clem

add the right namelist_ice_cfg

10:28 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by jchanut
(diff)

2017-03-22:

17:11 Users/Model Interfacing/Coupling edited by mdrudi
(diff)
16:49 Users/Model Interfacing/Data Assimilation edited by djlea
(diff)
16:41 Users/Model Interfacing/Coupling edited by mdrudi
(diff)
16:30 Users/Model Interfacing/Coupling edited by mdrudi
(diff)
15:45 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by emanuelaclementi
(diff)
15:27 Users/Model Install edited by g.mattia
(diff)
14:31 Changeset [7822] by clem

debug test case sasbiper

12:37 Changeset [7821] by clem

continue debugging test cases

11:50 Changeset [7820] by clem

debug test cases

11:47 Changeset [7819] by clem

debug test cases

11:28 Changeset [7818] by clem

debug test cases

09:57 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by emanuelaclementi
(diff)
09:55 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by emanuelaclementi
(diff)
09:50 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by emanuelaclementi
(diff)

2017-03-21:

19:01 Users/Model Install edited by gmattia
First draft (diff)
17:07 Users/Model Interfacing/Coupling edited by mdrudi
(diff)
15:20 Changeset [7817] by clem

small comment

11:20 2017WP/ROBUST-03_Clement_CRS/DOC edited by clevy
(diff)
09:48 Ticket #1872 (NESTING TOOLS AGRIF read updated bathymetry for creating agrif restarts) created by jharlass
= Context = Use bathy_updated from base model to correctly compute masks …
09:27 Ticket #1871 (NESTING TOOLS AGRIF read mbathy and NOT bathy_level for ...) created by jharlass
= Context = 1. agrif_create_restart reads bathymetry on levels from …

2017-03-20:

19:04 Changeset [7816] by clem

debug from bug introduced at r7788

18:31 Changeset [7815] by clem

debug from last commit

17:21 Changeset [7814] by clem

cosmetic changes for better phasing with trunk

17:17 Changeset [7813] by clem

synchronize trunk with 3.6

16:54 Ticket #1870 (NESTING TOOLS AGRIF create restart files) created by jharlass
= Context = AGRIF NESTING TOOLS: agrif_create_restart.exe does not work …
15:00 Changeset [7812] by cetlod

trunk : minor bugfix

14:36 Changeset [7811] by jcastill

Further fix to the calculation of surface roughness for the significant wave height read from a wave model (nn_z0_met=3)

11:39 Changeset [7810] by jcastill

Make sure that all the fields read from a wave model contain valid information, even if the land/sea masks of the wave and the ocean model do not match

2017-03-17:

15:21 Changeset [7809] by jcastill

First implementation of the HZG wave focing/coupling branch - only ln_phioc and ln_tauoc in place. This is crashing amm7 runs with Baltic boundary conditions, but not without them.

10:46 Changeset [7808] by jcastill

Remove svn keyword, which I forgot before making the science changes - at least it is planned that this branch will not change anymore

10:44 Changeset [7807] by jcastill

Changes as in HZG wave forcing branch, but adapted to r6232

08:46 Changeset [7806] by cbricaud

phaze dev_r5003_MERCATOR6_CRS branch with rev7805 of 3.6_stable branch

2017-03-16:

15:20 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
14:39 Changeset [7805] by cbricaud

correc bug in crs branch

14:37 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
14:33 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
13:24 Ticket #1869 (NESTING TOOLS AGRIF create restart files larger than 2GB (64bit_offset)) created by jharlass
= Context = Current NESTING TOOL version (rev. 7752) does not support …
12:19 Changeset [7804] by dford

Deleting branch as changes merged back to community branch.

12:18 Changeset [7803] by dford

Merge in changes to allow a maximum chlorophyll assimilation increment to be specified. See internal UKMO ticket 690.

11:54 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:39 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:18 Changeset [7802] by frrh

Apply identical fixes for rnf field as per Tim's branches/UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package_fix_rnf
revisions 7781 and 7782.

11:15 Changeset [7801] by andmirek

ticket #1868

11:14 Changeset [7800] by frrh

Strip out svn keywords and properties

11:09 Changeset [7799] by frrh

Stand alone branch to apply the rnf fix in coupled models for DEVELOPMENT
and TESTING ONLY! Once confirmed as a viable solution this branch should
be merged into the GO6 package branch and deleted.

11:00 Changeset [7798] by dford

Update variable naming.

10:57 Ticket #1868 (couple NEMO and CICE with OASIS) created by andmirek
= Context = Currently CICE runs as a part of the NEMO. This may be a …

2017-03-15:

10:44 Changeset [7797] by jcastill

Changes as in parent branch at r7796

10:42 Changeset [7796] by jcastill

Change ref namelist to reflect naming change

09:04 Changeset [7795] by cbricaud

code cleaning and correct bug for wn computing in vvl case

2017-03-14:

17:24 Changeset [7794] by jcastill

Forgot to change one variable name in last commit

17:22 Changeset [7793] by jcastill

Variable names update for clarity

17:07 Ticket #1867 (Volume control when using BDY and Time-splitting is not ready for use) created by ctlod
= Context When using CPP key key_bdy + key_dynspg_ts and set ln_vol = …
16:47 Changeset [7792] by jcastill

Changes as in branch branches/UKMO/r6232_INGV1_WAVE-coupling@7763

16:13 Changeset [7791] by dford

Code to implement maximum chlorophyll increment option.

15:41 Changeset [7790] by dford

Clear svn keywords.

15:38 Changeset [7789] by dford

Branch to implement an optional maximum chl increment when doing logchl assimilation. To be implemented in UKMO ASM community branch, see internal UKMO ticket 690.

11:03 2017WP/ROBUST-03_Clement_CRS/DOC edited by cbricaud
(diff)
10:55 2017WP/ROBUST-03_Clement_CRS/DOC edited by cbricaud
(diff)
10:50 2017WP/ROBUST-03_Clement_CRS/DOC edited by cbricaud
(diff)
10:49 2017WP/ROBUST-03_Clement_CRS/DOC edited by cbricaud
(diff)
10:37 2017WP/ROBUST-03_Clement_CRS/DOC edited by cbricaud
(diff)
10:35 2017WP/ROBUST-03_Clement_CRS/DOC edited by cbricaud
(diff)

2017-03-13:

15:21 Users/Reference Configurations edited by clevy
(diff)
15:21 Users/Reference Configurations/SEABASS edited by clevy
(diff)
15:19 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_SAS_LIM3 edited by clevy
(diff)
15:18 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_TRC edited by clevy
(diff)
15:17 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_PISCES edited by clevy
(diff)
15:16 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by clevy
(diff)
15:15 Users/Reference Configurations edited by clevy
(diff)
15:15 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by clevy
(diff)
15:11 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by clevy
(diff)
15:07 Users/Reference Configurations/GYRE_PISCES edited by clevy
(diff)
15:07 Users/Reference Configurations/AMM12 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:58 Users/Reference Configurations edited by clevy
(diff)
14:51 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by clevy
(diff)
14:45 2017WP/ROBUST-03_Clement_CRS/DOC created by cbricaud
14:44 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by clevy
(diff)
14:35 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by cbricaud
(diff)
14:34 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by cbricaud
(diff)
14:33 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by cbricaud
(diff)
14:05 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by mocavero
(diff)

2017-03-11:

10:40 Changeset [7788] by cetlod

trunk : representation of ice shelf melting in coupled mode

09:56 Changeset [7787] by cetlod

trunk: read the last time step of qsr sampling in TOP restart file only when nn_rsttr not equal to 0, see ticket #1773

2017-03-10:

17:37 Changeset [7786] by cetlod

Bug fixes on sea-ice in coupled mode, see shaconemo ticket #64

17:29 Changeset [7785] by cetlod

Bugfix on TKE vertical mixing under sea-ice, see ticket #1832

17:26 Ticket #1863 (Restartabilty issues with ISF in coupled mode) closed by cetlod
fixed
17:12 Changeset [7784] by cetlod

Bugfix on NEMO restartability in coupled mode when using ISF, see ticket #1863

17:02 Ticket #1866 (rnf_b and rnf are the same field in coupled mode - breaks restartability) closed by timgraham
invalid: Thanks Christian. I looked at my working copy which I didn't realise was …
13:03 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
12:48 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
12:15 Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool edited by cbricaud
(diff)
12:15 Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:45 Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:40 AGRIF_Organigrame.jpg attached to Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool by cbricaud
11:37 AGRIF-Hierarchy_medium.jpg attached to Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool by cbricaud
11:05 Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:05 Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:05 Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:04 Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:04 Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:02 Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:01 AGRIF-Grid-Definition.jpg attached to Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool by cbricaud
11:00 AGRIF-Variable-Position.jpg attached to Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool by cbricaud
10:58 film_lev1.mpg attached to Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool by cbricaud
10:58 AGRIF_talk.pdf attached to Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool by cbricaud
10:57 doc_nesting_tools.pdf attached to Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool by cbricaud
10:56 Nesting_tools.tar attached to Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool by cbricaud
10:56 Users/Setup New Configuration/AGRIF-nesting-tool created by cbricaud
10:27 Users/Analysis Tools edited by cbricaud
(diff)
10:26 SAXO_articlethumbnail.png attached to Users/Analysis Tools by cbricaud
10:24 Users/Analysis Tools edited by cbricaud
(diff)
10:23 Users/Analysis Tools edited by cbricaud
(diff)
10:23 Users/Analysis Tools edited by cbricaud
(diff)
10:22 Users/Analysis Tools edited by cbricaud
(diff)
10:21 Users/Analysis Tools edited by cbricaud
(diff)
10:21 Users/Analysis Tools edited by cbricaud
(diff)
10:17 Users/Analysis Tools edited by cbricaud
(diff)
10:05 Users/Analysis Tools edited by cbricaud
(diff)
10:05 ARIANE_articlethumbnail.png attached to Users/Analysis Tools by cbricaud
10:02 Users/Analysis Tools created by cbricaud
09:37 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:37 gridgen_CECILL.tar attached to Users/Setup New Configuration by cbricaud
09:36 Chge_Rst_files.tar attached to Users/Setup New Configuration by cbricaud
09:35 mpp_prep-1.0.tar.gz attached to Users/Setup New Configuration by cbricaud
09:34 mpp_nc.pdf attached to Users/Setup New Configuration by cbricaud
09:32 Users/Setup New Configuration/OPABAT edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:31 Users/Setup New Configuration/OPABAT edited by cbricaud
(diff)

2017-03-09:

17:34 Changeset [7783] by mathiot

Create a branch to fix ticket #1863 about ISF restartibility in cpl mode

16:48 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
16:40 Ticket #1771 (bug nesting tools / double tanh) closed by clem
fixed
16:34 Changeset [7782] by timgraham

Remove extra ENDIF

16:26 Ticket #1776 (Issue with Prather scheme) closed by clem
invalid
16:15 Ticket #1777 (diags of conservation) closed by clem
fixed
16:06 Changeset [7781] by timgraham

Move swap of runoff forcing fields to sbc_mod

16:01 Changeset [7780] by timgraham

Branch to test fix for #1886

15:46 Ticket #1804 (BDY+tides do not work with ln_bt_fw=false) closed by clem
invalid
15:45 Ticket #1801 (Total precipitation 'precip' never "iom_put" in coupled mode) closed by clem
fixed: done
15:39 Ticket #1706 (iiceconc is defined in field_def.xml, but no iom_put) closed by clem
fixed: iiceconc is a LIM2 output. So it should stay available for now
15:30 Ticket #1866 (rnf_b and rnf are the same field in coupled mode - breaks restartability) created by timgraham
= Context = In coupled mode the runoff fields are swapped after rnf has …
15:27 Ticket #1803 (unallocated arrays) closed by clem
fixed: ok now
15:25 Ticket #1786 (Missing deallocation of zav_tide in zdftmx.F90) closed by clem
fixed: fixed at r7779
15:25 Changeset [7779] by clem

fixed for ticket #1786

15:20 Ticket #1765 (Undefined variables in dummy subroutines) closed by clem
fixed: fixed at r7777
15:19 Changeset [7778] by clem

fix for ticket #1765

15:19 Changeset [7777] by clem

fix for ticket #1765

15:10 Ticket #1719 ("conservation diagnostic" variables not saved in restart file) closed by clem
fixed: fixed
15:06 Ticket #1797 (bug zdfric) closed by clem
fixed: fixed in the actual trunk
14:51 Changeset [7776] by mattmartin

Really cleared svn keywords. Previous attempt didn't work.

14:04 Changeset [7775] by mattmartin

Removed obs routines which aren't needed with the simplification branch.

13:55 Changeset [7774] by mattmartin

For some reason a copy of the trunk was included at the top level directory. This has been removed.

13:52 Changeset [7773] by mattmartin

Committing updates after doing the following:

  • merging the branch dev_r4650_general_vert_coord_obsoper@7763 into this branch
  • updating it so that the following OBS changes were implemented correctly on top of the simplification changes:
    • generalised vertical coordinate for profile obs. This was done so that is now the default option.
    • sst bias correction implemented with the new simplified obs code.
    • included the biogeochemical obs types int he new simplified obs code.
    • included the changes to exclude obs in the boundary for limited area models
    • included other changes for the efficiency of the obs operator to remove global arrays.
13:18 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:50 Ticket #1819 (Wrong names in LIM3 restarts with number of ice categories > 9) closed by clem
fixed
11:50 Changeset [7772] by clem

fix ice restart for categories>9, see ticket #1819

11:38 Changeset [7771] by frrh

Apply optimisations to various areas of code replacing the use of
allocated pointers with straightforward direct ALLOCATE and DEALLOCATE
operations.

These optimisations largely have an impact in models featuring MEDUSA,
i.e. those with significant numbers of tracers, although they are
expected to have a small impact in all configurations.

Code developed and tested in NEMO branch branches/UKMO/dev_r5518_optim_GO6_alloc
Tested in stand-alone GO6-GSI8, GO6-GSI8-MEDUSA and UKESM coupled models.
NEMO ticket #1821 documents this change further.

11:29 Users/Setup New Configuration/OPABAT edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:19 Users/Setup New Configuration/OPABAT edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:19 Changeset [7770] by frrh

Fix out of bounds operation in return code from ALLOCATE
statement in coupled models.

Merged code from development branch using:
svn merge -r 7724:7725 svn+ssh://forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/ipsl/forge/projets/nemo/svn/branches/UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package_fixes

11:17 opabat_ANNEXE.pdf attached to Users/Setup New Configuration/OPABAT by cbricaud
opabat_ANNEXE.pdf
11:17 opabat_RAPPOR.pdf attached to Users/Setup New Configuration/OPABAT by cbricaud
opabat_RAPPOR.pdf
11:15 IDL_OPABAT3.tar attached to Users/Setup New Configuration/OPABAT by cbricaud
IDL_OPABAT3.tar
11:14 Users/Setup New Configuration/OPABAT edited by cbricaud
(diff)
10:38 Changeset [7769] by jcastill

Branch to test the original HZG branch in UKEP suites - core forcing mode, no coupling

10:32 Users/Setup New Configuration/OPABAT created by cbricaud
09:50 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
09:08 Ticket #1865 (compiling trunk with key_agrif , now key_bdy has been removed) created by cbricaud
Since the key_bdy has been removed in the trunk, NEMO is not compiling …

2017-03-08:

17:18 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
16:11 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
15:56 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
15:02 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by clevy
(diff)
15:00 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by clevy
(diff)
14:45 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by clevy
(diff)
14:35 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by clevy
(diff)
14:31 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by clevy
(diff)
14:28 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results created by clevy
14:05 Ticket #1847 (iceprod_cea field doesn't exist in the LIM3 code.) closed by clem
invalid: It does still exist in LIM2, so we keep this field in version 3.6
12:57 Changeset [7768] by timgraham

Correct typo in previous commit (caused an out of bounds error).

12:31 Ticket #1864 (lonely fields) created by clem
Is it OK to have the following fields in field_def_nemo-opa.xml that do …
12:30 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
12:30 Changeset [7767] by clem

change some reference parameters for sea-ice + cleaning xml files + cosmetic changes

12:26 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:56 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:44 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:14 Ticket #1863 (Restartabilty issues with ISF in coupled mode) created by cetlod
In coupled mode, the ISF initialisation is done after receiving fields …

2017-03-07:

19:30 Changeset [7766] by jpalmier

JPALM — adapted MEDUSA_SBC to coupled mode, and merged this branch with RICHARD s fixes_part2 branch

16:31 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
16:13 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
14:23 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
13:46 Ticket #1862 (ierr not initialised correctly in case with no lateral diffusion) closed by timgraham
fixed: Fixed at r7765
13:45 Changeset [7765] by timgraham

Fix for #1862

13:45 Ticket #1862 (ierr not initialised correctly in case with no lateral diffusion) created by timgraham
= Context = In traldf.F90 ierr is used as an error flag but in the case …
13:17 Ticket #1861 (NEMO won't allow XIOS output_freq in minutes or seconds) closed by timgraham
fixed: Fixed at r7764
13:17 Changeset [7764] by timgraham

Fix ticket #1861 - allow output of files with frequency set in minutes or seconds

13:16 Ticket #1861 (NEMO won't allow XIOS output_freq in minutes or seconds) created by timgraham
= Context = XIOS allows file output frequencies to be specified in minutes …
12:51 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
12:37 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
12:35 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
12:04 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:57 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:30 Changeset [7763] by jcastill

Check the forced wave fields in case the wave and ocean land/sea masks are not the same - might be this has to be done in coupled mode too, but so far it is working as it is

2017-03-06:

19:25 Ticket #1860 (obsolete features) created by clem
Reminder: there are still few locations in the trunk where the Fortran …
19:18 Ticket #1859 (sbccpl.F90 needs to be updated) created by clem
this is a "reminder ticket" to remember that the changes in sbccpl.F90 for …
19:01 Changeset [7762] by clem

cosmetic changes

18:58 Changeset [7761] by clem

make AGRIF and LIM3 fully compatible

18:41 Changeset [7760] by clem

correct unrecognized piece of Fortran code in SAS_SRC/nemogcm when using AGRIF

17:24 Changeset [7759] by rblod

fix for SAS without vvl

16:32 Users/Setup New Configuration/cdo-interpolation created by cbricaud
16:00 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by cbricaud
(diff)
15:58 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by cbricaud
(diff)
15:51 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by cbricaud
(diff)
15:35 Users/Setup New Configuration/Weight-creator created by cbricaud
15:28 Users/Setup New Configuration/Data-utilities-with-netcdf created by cbricaud
15:01 Ticket #1858 (bug when reading external data in BDY?) created by clem
I am wondering if there is a problem in BDY when reading external files …
14:53 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by cbricaud
(diff)
14:11 Changeset [7758] by clem

make AGRIF reproducible

14:10 Changeset [7757] by clem

make LIM3 and AGRIF fully compatible

12:39 Ticket #1855 (AGRIF reproducibility) closed by clem
fixed
10:40 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by flavoni
(diff)
10:36 ORCAgrid.Madec_Imbard_1996.pdf attached to Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES by flavoni
10:36 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by flavoni
(diff)
10:14 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by flavoni
(diff)
09:54 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by flavoni
(diff)
09:30 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:28 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:28 Users/Reference Configurations/SEABASS edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:27 Users/Reference Configurations/SEABASS created by cbricaud
09:20 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:16 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:12 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:59 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:57 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)

2017-03-03:

18:27 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
17:53 Ticket #1857 (ssh=0 in the corners with BDY) created by clem
= Context = I run a regional configuration with 4 boundaries using BDY …
17:09 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
17:03 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
16:56 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
15:15 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
14:32 Changeset [7756] by timgraham

Modification to makenemo and sette.sh so that ORCA2_LIM3_OBS and AGRIF tests test can be built using ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES as reference config without extracting TOP_SRC code.

12:57 Changeset [7755] by mocavero

Removed OpenMP arch file and batch template for CMCC

12:51 Changeset [7754] by mocavero

Reverting trunk to remove OpenMP

12:46 Changeset [7753] by mocavero

Reverting trunk to remove OpenMP

2017-03-02:

17:18 Ticket #1856 (Issues with zero-sized arrays with bdy) created by jchanut
In the mpp case, some bdy arrays have size 0. Simply because the mpp …
13:58 Changeset [7752] by jchanut

AGRIF mpp reproducibility fix, see tickets #1855 and #1569

13:51 Changeset [7751] by jchanut

AGRIF mpp reproductibility fix, see tickets #1855 and #1569

12:11 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:59 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
11:18 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
10:10 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
09:43 Users/Model Interfacing/Inputs Outputs edited by timgraham
(diff)
09:19 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:18 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:10 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:04 Users/Reference Configurations/AMM12 created by cbricaud
09:02 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:59 Users/Reference Configurations/GYRE_BFM created by cbricaud
08:57 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:56 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:56 Users/Reference Configurations/GYRE_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:55 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:54 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_TRC created by cbricaud
08:47 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_SAS_LIM3 edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:46 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_SAS_LIM3 edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:46 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_SAS_LIM3 edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:45 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_SAS_LIM3 edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:45 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_SAS_LIM3 created by cbricaud
08:40 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:40 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:38 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:38 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:37 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:36 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:36 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:35 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_PISCES created by cbricaud
08:26 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:26 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:24 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:23 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:00 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES created by cbricaud

2017-03-01:

18:45 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
18:44 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
18:39 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
18:38 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
18:36 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
18:35 Users/Reference Configurations edited by cbricaud
(diff)
17:38 Users/Model Interfacing/Inputs Outputs edited by timgraham
(diff)
17:37 Users/Model Interfacing/Inputs Outputs edited by timgraham
(diff)
16:57 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
16:52 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
16:48 Users/Model Interfacing/Inputs Outputs edited by timgraham
(diff)
16:32 Users/Model Interfacing/Inputs Outputs edited by timgraham
(diff)
16:32 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
16:29 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
(diff)
16:29 Changeset [7750] by mathiot

change the i-line used for diaptr to avoid land processor (now across Bering Strait)

16:21 Changeset [7749] by kingr

Adding code changes from UKMO/dev_r5518_coupling_GSI7_GSI8_landice_with_key_asminc

16:12 Changeset [7748] by kingr

Create a branch for adding key_asminc controlled changes to GO6 package branch

15:10 Changeset [7747] by timgraham

GMED ticket 310. Modify diaptr to do integral from bottom to top of ocean

13:51 Ticket #1855 (AGRIF reproducibility) created by clem
= Context = In the course of developing the compatibility between AGRIF …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.