Timeline


and

matching tags

2017-07-25:

19:48 Changeset [8374] by clem

complete previous commit

19:45 Ticket #1927 (Name pattern of icebergs restarts doesn't follow usual NEMO conventions) created by nicolasmartin
== Context & analysis Trusting script doesn't manage the new type of …
19:44 Changeset [8373] by clem

remove most of wrk_alloc

18:58 Changeset [8372] by jpalmier

JPALM — debug switch TOP module call order ; remove trc2d and trc3d from MEDUSA (obsolete); rm trcrst_medusa (obsolete)

17:41 Changeset [8371] by clem

minor updates

17:14 Changeset [8370] by clem

put limthd_da into the same loop as the other thermodynamics routines

16:38 Changeset [8369] by clem

STEP4 (4): put all thermodynamics in 1D (limitd_th OK)

11:02 2017WP/ENHANCE-05_Gurvan-RK3 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
10:45 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by clevy
(diff)
10:37 CM-DevCom_2017.pptx attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 by clevy
10:34 2017-07-24_arguments-open-NDS.docx attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 by clevy
10:07 2017WP/ENHANCE-05_Gurvan-RK3 edited by gm
(diff)
09:53 Changeset [8368] by lovato

3.6_stable: set atm_co2 array allocation as in trunk (missing from r8026)

09:43 DevCommJune2017_HPC_short_version.pptx attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 by clevy

2017-07-24:

16:31 2017WP/ENHANCE-05_Gurvan-RK3 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
16:25 2017WP/ENHANCE-05_Gurvan-RK3 edited by gm
(diff)
16:13 New topic on Interfaces created by guihou
[IO] Access to NEMO outputs
15:53 Changeset [8367] by gm

#1918 (ENHANCE-17): PART 1.1 - create NEMO/RK3_SRC as a copy of NEMO/OPA_SRC + SETTE changes associated with HPC09

15:26 Ticket #1751 (SIMPLIF-6: Aerobulk package) closed by gm
fixed: This development has been completed and incorporated to the trunk last …
14:33 2017WP/ENHANCE-14_Jerome_SAL edited by cbricaud
(diff)
14:27 Changeset [8366] by cbricaud

update doc with SAL capacity

11:31 Changeset [8365] by frrh

Apply CORRECT intent to fields previously prescribed as OUT.

These should be INOUT fields because they are initialised to
zero prior to calls to the offending routines. The application
of OUT effectively renders them undefined unless ALL elements
are explicitily set in the relevant subroutines, which they
are not.

It so happens that Cray (and no doubt other compilers) are quite
unfussy about this, but when explicitly useing preset Na Ns?, things
go badly wrong. Further use of the incorrect intent, while it
may work in virtually all practical circumstances, is not truly
portable!

11:04 Changeset [8364] by frrh

Fixes to ensure variables are properly initialised, code is portable and
is usable with preset Na Ns?.

09:59 Changeset [8363] by cbricaud

commit change for in 2017WP/ENHANCE-14_Jerome_SAL branch ; see ticket #1926

09:51 Ticket #1926 (ENHANCE14 dev_r8329_ENHANCE14_SAL branch development) created by cbricaud
= Context implement SAL in NEMO = Implementation 2017 work plan: …
09:50 2017WP/ENHANCE-14_Jerome_SAL edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:24 Changeset [8362] by cbricaud

creat branche for ENHANCE14 SAL task

2017-07-23:

12:51 Changeset [8361] by clem

first step toward full 1D for limitd_th

2017-07-21:

17:59 Changeset [8360] by clem

correct a bug introduced at r8327 ⇒ repro/restart + simplify again

17:56 Changeset [8359] by dford

Changes for running with a variable number of passive tracers.

15:27 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by clevy
(diff)
15:24 NDC_June17_SIWG.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 by clevy
15:23 Changeset [8358] by dford

Remove svn keywords.

15:21 Changeset [8357] by dford

Branch to allow passive tracers to be used in FOAM suite.

12:58 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by clevy
(diff)
12:36 2017WP/CONFIGMAN-1-Julien_improvment edited by jpaul
(diff)
11:38 2017WP/CONFIGMAN-3-Julien_runoff edited by jpaul
(diff)
11:25 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by clevy
(diff)
11:01 DevCommJune2017_WG_PME_MJB.pptx attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 by clevy
11:00 NDS_Teams_Working_Groups_MJB.ppt attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 by clevy
10:48 2017WP/CONFIGMAN-2-Julien_tide_OB_forcing edited by jpaul
(diff)
10:19 2017WP/CONFIGMAN-3-Julien_runoff edited by jpaul
(diff)
10:17 2017WP/CONFIGMAN-2-Julien_tide_OB_forcing edited by jpaul
(diff)
10:14 2017WP/CONFIGMAN-1-Julien_improvment edited by jpaul
(diff)

2017-07-20:

17:29 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by clevy
(diff)
17:28 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by clevy
(diff)
17:14 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:53 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by clevy
rgu (diff)
16:50 New reply on Tools created by jpaul
[SIREN] Create boundary for 3D variables
16:02 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by clevy
(diff)
15:39 Changeset [8356] by davestorkey

UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package branch: merge in changes from rev 6917 to 6959 of the 3.6_stable branch.

15:32 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:55 intro_slide4.jpg attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 by clevy
14:55 Intro_slide2.jpg attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 by clevy
14:51 Ideas for 2018WP.pptx attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 by clevy
14:51 2017WPstatus June2017.pptx attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 by clevy
14:51 Intro_CL.pptx attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 by clevy
10:20 Changeset [8355] by clem

simplifications

2017-07-19:

16:48 Ticket #1925 (Update TOP modules for CMIP6) closed by lovato
fixed: The required updates of TOP modules in nemo_v3_6_STABLE were done …
16:41 Changeset [8354] by lovato

3.6_stable: update ORCA2_LIM_CFC_C14b configuration as demonstrator for CFC, C14b, AGE (#1925)

16:41 Changeset [8353] by lovato

3.6 stable: update TOP modules and shared configuraton files for CMIP6 (#1925)

16:26 Changeset [8352] by jpalmier

jpalm — debug plus add conservation test print statement in debug mode

12:55 Changeset [8351] by jamrae

Debugging.

12:32 Changeset [8350] by jamrae

Added code to pass sea ice roughness length from CICE to the coupler.

11:32 Changeset [8349] by jamrae

Branching from GO6 package branch in an attempt to avoid conflicts.

10:06 Changeset [8348] by jamrae

Moved call to cice2nemo for roughness length, to try to avoid conflicts.

2017-07-18:

18:36 Ticket Guidelines/Included edited by nemo
(diff)
18:14 Ticket Guidelines/New Ticket Summary edited by nemo
(diff)
18:09 Ticket Guidelines/Modify Ticket Summary edited by nemo
(diff)
17:53 Ticket #1925 (Update TOP modules for CMIP6) created by lovato
= Context In the framework of CMIP6 project, TOP modules for CFC and …
16:21 Changeset [8347] by jamrae

Added code to pass sea ice roughness length from CICE to the coupler.

14:21 Changeset [8346] by jamrae

New branch created.

2017-07-17:

19:43 Changeset [8345] by jpalmier

jpalm — swich back passive tracer module calling order

19:37 Changeset [8344] by jpalmier

jpalm — split trcbio_medusa and clean debug printing-flush in common TOP modules

19:04 Changeset [8343] by jpalmier

Create branch to clean trcbio_MEDUSA and Clean TOP — GMED tickets 339 and 340

17:02 Ticket #1924 (exit value for makenemo) created by rblod
= Context When the build fails, makenemo returns an exit code with the …
12:18 Ticket #1923 (Sea ice form drag) created by jamrae
= Context Currently the UKMO coupled atmosphere-ocean-ice model uses …

2017-07-15:

17:27 Changeset [8342] by clem

simplify the code

13:00 Changeset [8341] by clem

correct the heat conservation (all fine except limthd_da for a reason I do not understand)

2017-07-14:

17:46 Changeset [8340] by marc

Further clearance of keywords

17:30 Changeset [8339] by marc

Remove the keywords from trcnam.F90

16:25 Changeset [8338] by marc

Taking the latest version of trcnam.F90 from nemo_v3_6_STABLE branch

10:39 Changeset [8337] by timgraham

Deleting branch as this has been fixed in the package branch

10:37 Changeset [8336] by timgraham

Deleting branch as it's now included in the package branch

10:36 Changeset [8335] by timgraham

Deleting branch as it's now in package branch

10:36 Changeset [8334] by timgraham

Deleting branch as it is now in package branch

10:14 Changeset [8333] by timgraham

GMED ticket #336 - fix for bug in Asselin filter trend when TOP is enabled

2017-07-13:

23:08 Ticket #1922 (Uninitialized variable in sbcapr.F90) created by mdunphy
= Context If ln_apr_dyn is false, then we do not call sbc_apr and we do …
19:39 Changeset [8332] by clem

1D fields need also to be calculated at the boundaries otherwise a lbc_lnk is missing

19:17 Changeset [8331] by clem

correct a bug introduced at r8324

16:36 Changeset [8330] by frrh

Reinstate missing key_debug_medusa clause which got de-selected during manual
conflict resolution

16:15 Ticket #1921 (lines over 132) closed by rblod
fixed
16:14 Changeset [8329] by rblod

Lines over 132 see ticket #1921

16:14 Ticket #1921 (lines over 132) created by rblod
= Context Compilation fails = Analysis Lines over 132 in the …
13:33 Ticket #1920 (default config in makenemo) closed by rblod
fixed
13:32 Changeset [8328] by rblod

Fix default config in makenemo see ticket #1929

13:32 Ticket #1920 (default config in makenemo) created by rblod
= Context Try to create a new config fails to create a new …
11:29 Changeset [8327] by clem

STEP4 (3): put all thermodynamics in 1D (limthd_da OK)

2017-07-12:

17:52 Changeset [8326] by clem

STEP4 (2): put all thermodynamics in 1D (limthd_dh & limthd_sal OK)

16:51 Changeset [8325] by clem

STEP4 (1): put all thermodynamics in 1D

15:36 Changeset [8324] by clem

STEP3 (2): clean separation between sea-ice and ocean

12:31 Changeset [8323] by marc

Changing four parameters in OPA_SRC/TRD/trd_oce.F90

01:23 Changeset [8322] by clem

change slightly the call to before fields so it more adequate

01:08 2017WP/ENHANCE-16_Clement_ICEMODEL edited by clem
(diff)

2017-07-11:

20:33 Changeset [8321] by clem

STEP3 (1): clean separation between sea-ice and ocean

17:35 Changeset [8320] by marc

GMED ticket #338: Allow trends to be turned on when using MEDUSA

17:00 Changeset [8319] by clem

STEP2 (4): remove obsolete features (change time step for the ice ⇒ remove numit, nstart, nlast, nitrun and create kt_ice which follows kt)

16:58 Changeset [8318] by davestorkey

UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package_fix_ATF_trend_bug : merge in changes from parent branch to rev 8308.

14:34 Changeset [8317] by frrh

Merge in required revisions using command:

svn merge -r 6820:6959 \u200bsvn+ssh://forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/ipsl/forge/projets/nemo/svn/branches/2015/nemo_v3_6_STABLE

followed by running fcm conflicts and resolving a number of issues manually.

14:05 Changeset [8316] by clem

STEP2 (3): remove obsolete features

13:53 Changeset [8315] by frrh

Development branch to deal with merge of v3_6_STABLE revisions
from 6917 to 6959 inclusive into the UKMO GO6-M branch.

13:02 Changeset [8314] by acc

Branch 2017/dev_r8126_ROBUST08_no_ghost. Merge in changes from branches/2017/dev_r8126_ROBUST10_MPPINI to combine mppini and mppini_2 functionalities into a single routine. SETTE-like test performed with ORCA2LIMPISCES using an 8x8 partition with 60 processors to confirm consistency of results when using land suppression. The dev_r8126_ROBUST10_MPPINI branch will not be needed in the 2017 merge if dev_r8126_ROBUST08_no_ghost is included.

2017-07-10:

20:24 Changeset [8313] by clem

STEP2 (2): remove obsolete features

16:56 Changeset [8312] by clem

STEP2 (1): remove obsolete features (ice diffusion)

16:17 Changeset [8311] by clem

reduce number of arrays in agrif (might be the cause of some cryptic agrif errors?)

15:46 Changeset [8310] by andmirek

#1882 works with AGRIF and few small fixes/changes

15:44 Changeset [8309] by timgraham

Modifications to chk_iomput.sh to work with multiple field_def and file_def files as used in the trunk

14:39 Changeset [8308] by timgraham

Changes required to make scalar diagnostics work correctly in XIOS2. Note that a new grid definition is needed in the iodef.xml file as a result of this change

12:19 Ticket #1919 (Variables passed to iom_put with no definition in field_def*.xml files) created by timgraham
= Context I have modified Seb's script …
12:19 Changeset [8307] by clem

step1: remove LIM2 from the code (bis)

12:18 Changeset [8306] by clem

step1: remove LIM2 from the code

11:33 Changeset [8305] by davestorkey

3.6_stable: fix for bug in Asselin filter trend diagnostic. See comment on ticket #1877.

11:12 Changeset [8304] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r5518_GO6_package_fix_ATF_trend_bug branch. Implement bug fix.

10:56 Changeset [8303] by davestorkey

UKMO GO6_package branch. Copy for fix to Asselin filter trend diagnostic.

10:36 Changeset [8302] by timgraham

Minor fix for GMED ticket 321 (halo update after reading runoff from file in forced mode)

10:28 Changeset [8301] by andmirek

no scalar domain value in output file

2017-07-08:

17:26 Changeset [8300] by glong

Changed diagnostics to calculate the contributions by taking after-before before going into the specific numerical scheme for the model.

2017-07-07:

18:16 2017WP/ENHANCE-16_Clement_ICEMODEL edited by clem
(diff)
18:09 2017WP/ENHANCE-16_Clement_ICEMODEL edited by clem
(diff)
17:33 Changeset [8299] by andmirek

#1882 no need to define context in iodef.xml

14:25 Changeset [8298] by timgraham

Changes to use a real scalar grid in XIOS2 (GMED ticket 334)

12:13 Changeset [8297] by andmirek

#1882 New way of defining what is in restart file

09:56 Changeset [8296] by timgraham

Branch for GMED ticket 334 to correct scalar variable output in GO6

09:31 Changeset [8295] by andmirek

fix restart variable definition: see change 8293

2017-07-06:

18:47 2017WP/ENHANCE-16_Clement_ICEMODEL edited by clem
(diff)
18:09 Changeset [8294] by clem

add one output for sea ice

17:29 Changeset [8293] by andmirek

#1881: Add 2 missing variables in restart.

11:51 Changeset [8292] by clem

also correct sette.sh

11:49 Changeset [8291] by clem

correct last commit changes. This is the start version for the modifications of the ice model. All sette tests passed except restartability for agrif and sas (though sas_biper is restartable). Configurations CREG, SPITZ, FER & SASBIPER are running.

10:42 Ticket #1733 (Initialization of av*_k in tke) closed by emanuelaclementi
fixed: fixed bug for Initialization of av*_k in tke
10:40 Changeset [8290] by emanuelaclementi

#1733 bug fixed for Initialization of av*_k in tke

10:17 Changeset [8289] by clem

correct outputs

09:48 Changeset [8288] by clem

correct a bug on agrif following #8287

09:44 Changeset [8287] by clem

correct a bug in agrif_opa_interp.F90 (unmask some operations)

08:48 Changeset [8286] by vancop

1e20 as missing value

08:40 Changeset [8285] by vancop

Move diagnostics within limrhg to be AGRIF-compliant

2017-07-05:

20:34 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by clem
(diff)
20:29 Changeset [8284] by clem

make almost all sette tests pass except agrif restart and sas for some reason (although sas_biper is restartable)

20:26 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by clem
(diff)
15:51 Changeset [8283] by andmirek

changes for coupled configuration

15:46 Changeset [8282] by clem

solve issues with adding/deleting keys for all the keys

15:45 Changeset [8281] by clem

solve issues with adding/deleting keys for all the keys

10:28 Changeset [8280] by timgraham

331: Merge of MEDUSA stable branch and HadGEM3 coupling branches into GO6 package branch.

2017-07-04:

17:46 Changeset [8279] by mocavero

Implementation of OMP coarse-grained parallelization on ZDF new package

17:01 Changeset [8278] by frrh

Updates to stop/error/abort controls following TG's review.

16:22 Changeset [8277] by vancop

fix on meltwater #2

15:35 Changeset [8276] by andmirek

ticket #1914 fix restart read with XIOS when ln_restart is false

14:50 Changeset [8275] by vancop

bug on surface melt water

13:50 Changeset [8274] by clem

make SASBIPER restartable by changing from non-linear to linear free surface

12:56 Changeset [8273] by jwhile

Minor fixes

11:18 Changeset [8272] by clem

update following r8270 & r8271

09:34 Changeset [8271] by vancop

missing value sign

09:32 Changeset [8270] by vancop

final SIMIP output commit

06:32 2017WP/ENHANCE-17_Gurvan_MCO edited by gm
(diff)

2017-07-03:

17:39 Changeset [8269] by andmirek

fix restart read with XIOS whne ln_restart is false

17:01 Changeset [8268] by clem

commit bug fixes, so that all sette tests passed (except SAS as usual)

16:12 Changeset [8267] by gm

#1918 - ENHANCE-17 Action: addition of a Multi-Column Ocean (MCO)scheme below sea-ice

16:10 Ticket #1918 (ENHANCE-17(2017WP) — Multi-Column Ocean scheme (MCO)) created by gm
= Context Introduction of the Multi-Column Ocean scheme (MCO) developed …
16:06 2017WP/ENHANCE-17_Gurvan_MCO edited by gm
(diff)
15:58 2017WP/ENHANCE-17_Gurvan_MCO edited by gm
(diff)
15:48 Users edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
15:37 Developers/Validation/release-3.6rc created by nicolasmartin
14:38 2017WP/ENHANCE-17_Gurvan_MCO created by nicolasmartin
New page from template Work Plan Action?
12:17 Changeset [8266] by clem

update outputs following simip requirements

2017-06-30:

16:43 Changeset [8265] by vancop

time averaging second session

16:37 Changeset [8264] by niall
16:16 Changeset [8263] by niall
15:42 Changeset [8262] by niall

Remove dia_hsb_init

15:28 Changeset [8261] by niall
15:13 Changeset [8260] by niall

remove icb_init

14:52 Changeset [8259] by niall
14:31 Changeset [8258] by vancop

fix temporal averages for SIMIP

13:48 Changeset [8257] by andmirek

few improvements and fixe to run GO6

10:46 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by flavoni
(diff)
10:34 Changeset [8256] by flavoni

remove fix mistake for tmx output. It is needed in HPC09 branch

10:29 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by flavoni
(diff)

2017-06-29:

19:08 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:16 Changeset [8255] by niall

Remove diatmb and dia25h

17:34 Ticket #1724 (makenemo fails to delete key in some case) closed by nicolasmartin
fixed: New fix with regexp \b in sed command to match word, commit r8252 for …
17:29 Changeset [8254] by nicolasmartin

ticket #2502: remove development branch

17:20 Changeset [8253] by niall
17:20 Changeset [8252] by nicolasmartin

#1724 Modify sed command for deleting key in order to match word (use \b)

17:10 Changeset [8251] by niall

bug in dia25h

16:51 2017WP/ROBUST-12_System Team-Trunk-Validation/Results edited by flavoni
(diff)
16:41 Changeset [8250] by niall
16:36 Changeset [8249] by niall

test debug dia25h.F90

16:30 Changeset [8248] by niall

test debug of dia25h.F90

16:25 Changeset [8247] by niall

Test changes in dia25h.F90

16:04 Changeset [8246] by niall

Test changes to dia25h.F90

15:51 Changeset [8245] by niall

Debug problems with the model hanging in nemo_init

13:05 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_PISCES edited by cetlod
(diff)
13:04 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_PISCES edited by cetlod
(diff)
13:00 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_PISCES edited by cetlod
(diff)
12:55 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_TRC edited by cetlod
(diff)
12:54 Changeset [8244] by flavoni

fix error name in file_def_nemo.xml; old tmx now iwm

12:53 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_TRC edited by cetlod
(diff)
12:51 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_TRC edited by cetlod
(diff)
12:44 Ticket #1724 (makenemo fails to delete key in some case) reopened by nicolasmartin
12:13 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by flavoni
(diff)
11:41 Changeset [8243] by andmirek

#1914 working XIOS read, XIOS write and single processor read

10:51 Changeset [8242] by andmirek

#1881 fix restart path name

09:59 Changeset [8241] by cetlod

trunk:bugfix to avoid compilation error when using TOP+AGRIF configuration, see ticket #1917

2017-06-28:

18:09 Changeset [8240] by clem

correct some bugs for compilation

18:06 Ticket Guidelines/Modify Ticket Summary edited by nemo
(diff)
17:55 Changeset [8239] by clem

merge with v3_6_CMIP6_ice_diagnostics@r8238

17:48 Changeset [8238] by clem

correct some xml LIM3 outputs

17:10 Changeset [8237] by clem

correct a problem of compilation when no ice

17:10 Changeset [8236] by clem

correct a problem of compilation when no ice

16:48 Changeset [8235] by frrh

Update branch in line with current head of GO6 package branch at revision 8104.

15:21 Ticket Guidelines/Included edited by nemo
(diff)
15:18 Ticket Guidelines/Modify Ticket Summary edited by nemo
(diff)
14:50 Changeset [8234] by clem

change e12 for e1e2 in limtrp.F90

14:33 Changeset [8233] by clem

merge with dev_r6859_LIM3_meltponds@r8179

12:31 Changeset [8232] by clem

add a missing key_agrif in sbcwave.F90

12:31 Changeset [8231] by clem

add a missing key_agrif in sbcwave.F90

12:27 Changeset [8230] by clem

add a missing key_agrif in divhor.F90

12:27 Changeset [8229] by clem

add a missing key_agrif in divhor.F90

11:50 Changeset [8228] by andmirek

fix path for restart file name

10:53 Changeset [8227] by andmirek

procect xios restart write calls with IF to write only on the correct timesteps

10:02 Changeset [8226] by clem

merge with dev_r8127_AGRIF_LIM3_GHOST@r8189 and dev_r8126_ROBUST08_no_ghost@r8196

07:53 Ticket #1917 (TOP does not compile with AGRIF) created by gm
= Context compilation of ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES reference configuration …

2017-06-27:

23:32 Users/Agenda/2006-06-08 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
23:30 Users/Agenda/2006-06-08 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
22:51 Users/Agenda/2007-05-22 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
22:46 Users/Agenda/2007-05-22 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
22:44 Users/Agenda/2007-05-22 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
22:16 Users/Agenda/2008-06-16 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
22:14 Users/Agenda/2008-06-16 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
21:48 Users/Agenda/2009-07-02 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
21:21 Users/Agenda/2009-07-02 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
21:00 Users/Agenda/2011-06-29 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:46 Users/Agenda/2012-05-22 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:45 Users/Agenda/2012-05-22 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:44 Users/Agenda/2012-05-22 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:44 Users/Agenda/2012-05-22 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:53 Users/Agenda/2014-07-07 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:43 Glossary edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:40 Users/Agenda/2014-07-07 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:01 Users/Agenda/2006-06-08 created by nicolasmartin
17:40 Users/Agenda/2007-05-22 created by nicolasmartin
17:16 Users/Agenda/2008-06-16 created by nicolasmartin
15:59 Users/Agenda/2009-07-02 created by nicolasmartin
15:26 Changeset [8225] by jwhile

Reintroducing a bug fix as recomended by Tim Graham's review

13:23 Changeset [8224] by frrh

Merge Marc's fix for MEDUSA NRUN reproducibility since this is the cleanest
way to include this fix in testing and will be required as a permanent fix
anyway.

12:46 Changeset [8223] by dford

Allow for different capitalisations of biogeochemical variable names.

12:31 Users/Agenda/2010-07-21 created by nicolasmartin
12:21 Changeset [8222] by jwhile

Bug fix to OBS prep that was included in old version of OBS code, but never included in refactored code. Fix was pointed out by Ana.

12:16 Changeset [8221] by andmirek

ticket #1914: branch for moci test suite, xios read and write …

10:28 2017WP/ENHANCE-16_Clement_ICEMODEL edited by clem
(diff)
09:48 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by clevy
(diff)

2017-06-26:

18:17 Changeset [8220] by lovato

3.6 stable: reinstate substitute variables in diaar5.F90 to compute tnpeo (#1884)

The substitute variables were replaced with the static ones in r8077,
but it produces a compilation error when key_vvl is not used.

17:51 2017WP/ENHANCE-16_Clement_ICEMODEL created by clem
New page from template Work Plan Action?
16:58 Ticket #1316 (Add 0.2K temperature mixed layer depthdiagnostic) closed by lovato
wontfix: The diagnostic is already included in both 3.6_stable and trunk codes (see …
16:29 Changeset [8219] by lovato

trunk : implementation of unified mppini routines - 2017WP (#1916)

16:28 Ticket #1724 (makenemo fails to delete key in some case) closed by lovato
fixed: The proposed fix was implemented v3.6_stable ar r8217 and in the trunk at …
16:26 Changeset [8218] by lovato

trunk: bugfix for ticket #1724

16:26 Changeset [8217] by lovato

3.6 stable: bugfix for ticket #1724

12:40 Changeset [8216] by clne

Fix incorrect comment

12:21 2017WP/ROBUST-10_Tomas_Unify_MPPINI edited by lovato
(diff)
11:58 2017WP/ROBUST-10_Tomas_Unify_MPPINI edited by lovato
(diff)
11:55 Ticket #1916 (ROBUST 10 Unify MPPINI) created by lovato
= Context Merge domain decomposition subroutines (mppini.F90, …

2017-06-25:

12:26 Changeset [8215] by gm

#1911 (ENHANCE-09): PART 0 - phasing with branch dev_r7832_HPC09_ZDF revision 8214

11:54 Changeset [8214] by gm

#1883 (HPC-09) - correction of minor issues

11:27 Changeset [8213] by jpalmier

JPALM — split trcbio - mergeable-ish MEDUSA branch

Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.