Timeline


and

matching tags

2017-08-23:

18:52 Changeset [8461] by jpalmier

correct trdtrc ticket #1933

18:43 Ticket #1933 (passive tracers trends) created by jpalmier
= Context Working with the UKMO version of NEMO, i got some …
18:23 Changeset [8460] by jamrae

Moved lines setting up ssnd(jps_fmdice), as they were in the wrong place.

17:53 Changeset [8459] by jamrae

Outputs for debugging.

17:07 Changeset [8458] by jamrae

Write statements for debugging.

15:27 Changeset [8457] by dford

Option to read in a value for atmospheric xCO2.

14:20 Changeset [8456] by dford

Add pCO2/fCO2 assimilation.

12:57 Changeset [8455] by dford

Update getting chlorophyll, pCO2 and fCO2 from MEDUSA.

12:53 Changeset [8454] by dford

Branch to update logchl and fco2 obs operator for use with GO6-MEDUSA.

2017-08-22:

18:54 Changeset [8453] by jpalmier

JPALM —22-08-2017— repair trends for passive tracers

14:36 Changeset [8452] by frrh

Lock files

13:19 Changeset [8451] by jpalmier

create branch to correct the passive tracer trends

11:34 Changeset [8450] by frrh

Test locking processes for prevention of rogue commits.

2017-08-21:

16:33 Changeset [8449] by jamrae

Added some write statements for debugging.

15:06 Changeset [8448] by jamrae

Changes to NEMO coupling for form drag field.

12:01 New topic on Beginner created by wanghaoyun0831
[XIOS] First run nemo XIOS2.0 'attribute_map.cpp'

2017-08-18:

20:34 user/flavoni/libIGCM_v4.0a edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:16 Changeset [8447] by anaguiar

Merging with the dev_r5518_pcbias_ipc@8446 branch

17:08 Changeset [8446] by anaguiar

More changes to avoid conflict merge

17:01 Changeset [8445] by anaguiar

Further changes to solve conflict merges with package branch

16:35 Changeset [8444] by anaguiar

Changes to avoid merge conflicts with package branch

2017-08-17:

16:24 Changeset [8443] by frrh

Delete defunct development branch

13:39 Changeset [8442] by frrh

Commit changes relating to Met Office GMED ticket 340 for the
tidying of MEDUSA related code and debugging statements in the TOP code.

Only code introduced at revision 8434 of branch
http://fcm3/projects/NEMO.xm/log/branches/NERC/dev_r5518_GO6_split_trcbiomedusa
is included here, all previous revisions of that branch having been dealt with
under GMED ticket 339.

11:13 Changeset [8441] by frrh

Commit changes relating to Met Office GMED ticket 339 for the modularisation of
of trcbio_medusa.F90.

Branch http://fcm3/projects/NEMO.xm/log/branches/NERC/dev_r5518_GO6_split_trcbiomedusa
from revisions 8394 to 8423 inclusive refer.

2017-08-16:

15:21 Ticket #1932 (trabbl not conserving tracers at the north-fold) created by acc
= Context v3.6_STABLE (and probably trunk, though not tested for trunk …
14:47 Changeset [8440] by dford

Add more variables to assimilation background, so it includes all required elements of the background state.

12:18 New reply on Tools created by jchanut
[CDF-tools] Z-coordinate output from s-coordinate grid
09:28 New reply on Beginner created by mlicer
[ref-cfg] "recipe for target 'lib_cray.f90' failed"

2017-08-15:

12:22 Changeset [8439] by dancopsey

Add n_rivers as a parameter.

12:21 Changeset [8438] by dford

Initial implementation of Jozef S's code to do multivariate balancing with ERSEM.

06:27 New topic on Forks created by dessyberlianty
[usp-cfg] Compilation of ORCA2_LIM_PISCES using key_agrif

2017-08-14:

16:33 Changeset [8437] by dancopsey

Put number of rivers into partition definition. Only output final river outflow on processor 1.

15:22 Changeset [8436] by dford

Implement initial version of surface chlorophyll assimilation for MEDUSA.

12:19 Changeset [8435] by isabella

Added changes after review.

2017-08-11:

15:13 New reply on Beginner created by nicolasmartin
[ref-cfg] "recipe for target 'lib_cray.f90' failed"
12:47 Changeset [8434] by jpalmier

JPALM — 11-08-2017 — MEDUSA cleaned and purged

09:37 New reply on Beginner created by mlicer
[ref-cfg] "recipe for target 'lib_cray.f90' failed"

2017-08-10:

17:33 Changeset [8433] by dancopsey

Added partition information for river runoff coupling.

12:16 Changeset [8432] by dford

Clear svn keywords.

12:14 Changeset [8431] by dford

Branch of UKMO ASM code to include logchl balancing for ERSEM.

11:31 Changeset [8430] by dford

Add a couple of declarations which got omitted in previous merge.

10:57 New reply on Beginner created by mlicer
[ref-cfg] "recipe for target 'lib_cray.f90' failed"

2017-08-09:

17:27 Documentation edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
15:55 Changeset [8429] by frrh

Deleting development branch now that it has been committed to GO6 package branch.

14:56 Changeset [8428] by dford

Add logchl assimilation, with nitrogen balancing for HadOCC.

12:13 Changeset [8427] by timgraham

GMED ticket 341. Fixes found through use of preset Na Ns? to make the code more robust.

2017-08-08:

17:53 Changeset [8426] by clem

last routine names to be changed

17:27 New reply on Beginner created by nicolasmartin
[ref-cfg] "recipe for target 'lib_cray.f90' failed"
16:57 Changeset [8425] by jcastill

Calculate wind velocity relative to currents if needed for flux forcing in shelf seas configuration

16:18 Changeset [8424] by clem

continue naming

16:15 Ticket #1931 (Double entries in SHARED/namelist_ref) closed by flavoni
fixed: fix in revision 8421
16:14 Changeset [8423] by jpalmier

JPALM — 08-08-2017 — add conservation test - correct MEDUSA jn loop

15:58 Changeset [8422] by clem

continue naming

15:50 Changeset [8421] by flavoni

fix ticket #1931 for 3_6_STABLE

14:18 Changeset [8420] by clem

changing names

14:11 Changeset [8419] by jpalmier

JPALM — 08-08-2017 — clean trcbio_medusa split only - running this time

13:19 Changeset [8418] by mattmartin

Updated branch of GO6 package branch to enable averaging the assimilation background file.

13:14 Changeset [8417] by mattmartin

Create a branch for averaging the assimilation background used for background error parameterisations

13:10 Changeset [8416] by jcastill

Add the possibility of using wind velocity relative to currents when using flux forcing in shelf seas configuration

12:54 Changeset [8415] by jcastill

Calculate wind velocity relative to currents if needed for flux forcing in shelf seas configuration

12:48 Changeset [8414] by clem

changing names

10:41 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by clevy
(diff)
10:40 Wave_WG_201706_DevCom.pptx attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 by clevy

2017-08-07:

19:05 Changeset [8413] by clem

continue changing names (again)

18:23 Users/Model Interfacing/Inputs Outputs edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:22 Users/Model Interfacing/Inputs Outputs edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:15 New reply on Beginner created by nicolasmartin
[XIOS] Error "xios-1.0/src/node/axis.cpp' → The bounds array of the axis [ id = 'deptht' , context = 'nemo' ] must be of dimension axis 2 x size"
18:11 Changeset [8412] by jcastill

Minor modification to avoid merging problems

18:09 Changeset [8411] by clem

continue changing names

18:04 Glossary edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:43 Changeset [8410] by clem

correction on the last commit

17:29 Changeset [8409] by clem

change calls in icestp.F90 for advection

16:52 Changeset [8408] by jcastill

Remove the code that does not belong to this branch, and that is already included in the amm15 configuration branch AMM15_v3_6_STABLE_package

16:45 Changeset [8407] by clem

change calls in icestp.F90 for rheology

16:38 Changeset [8406] by dford

Branch to add assimilation of surface ocean colour and fCO2 to GO6-MEDUSA. See GMED ticket 344.

16:03 New topic on Beginner created by larsbuntemeyer
[XIOS] Error "xios-1.0/src/node/axis.cpp' → The bounds array of the axis [ id = 'deptht' , context = 'nemo' ] must be of dimension axis 2 x size"
15:26 Changeset [8405] by dford

Update trend diagnostics in field_def_ptracer.xml.

15:05 Changeset [8404] by clem

start changing calls in icestp.F90

14:44 Ticket #1931 (Double entries in SHARED/namelist_ref) created by mscheinert
= Context In section &namobs in CONFIG/SHARED/namelist_ref the …
13:44 New reply on Beginner created by mlicer
[ref-cfg] "recipe for target 'lib_cray.f90' failed"

2017-08-04:

16:43 user/nicolasmartin/Bibliography Building edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
16:40 user/nicolasmartin/Bibliography Building edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
16:11 user/nicolasmartin/Bibliography Building created by nicolasmartin
16:11 Tag change on user/nicolasmartin/Bibliography Building by nicolasmartin
Tags ADS, Documentation, HAL, bibliography added
15:06 Glossary edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
14:52 Glossary edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)

2017-08-03:

14:30 New reply on Skilled created by davestorkey
[LBC] Lateral open boundary condition file
12:51 Ticket #1929 (O2L3P cfg. compilation crash with GCC in trcbc.f90) reopened by nicolasmartin
11:34 Ticket #1929 (O2L3P cfg. compilation crash with GCC in trcbc.f90) closed by flavoni
fixed: fix by rachid, see @8328.
10:05 Changeset [8403] by deazer

Add in ROMS WAD option ln_rwd+changes for implicit Bed Friction for ln_wd option
Note no ramp placed on ROMS bed friction yet
CS15mini case added as a Test CASE
at this revision AMM15 with Pure sigma coords barotorpic runs for 4 days without failure
in with ROMS option with 20cm min deoth and 50 vertical levels
Both run for CS15mini
In real domains nothing done on reference level yet so real domains
must have not negative depth points yet.
But a basic test has been done in WAD channel test cases (WAD7)

No changes in Main line source yet. See the MY_SRC sub dir of CS15 and TEST_CASES/WAD
for actual code changes.

2017-08-02:

15:12 Changeset [8402] by lovato

3.6_stable: Add control in CFCs time interpolation (#1930)

12:26 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by clevy
(diff)
12:25 Agrif_dev_com_June2017.pptx attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 by clevy
10:10 New reply on Beginner created by mlicer
[ref-cfg] "recipe for target 'lib_cray.f90' failed"
09:59 New reply on Interfaces created by timgraham
[IO] Units of tidal energy flux in M2 and k1 rowdrg
09:48 New reply on Beginner created by timgraham
[ref-cfg] "recipe for target 'lib_cray.f90' failed"
09:43 New reply on Interfaces created by timgraham
[IO] Access to NEMO outputs

2017-08-01:

19:35 Users edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:36 New reply on Skilled created by lovato
[RNF] River runoff time-stepping
17:46 Changeset [8401] by timgraham

Revert namobs in namelist_ref how it was at start of package branch to allow merging with other branches more easily

16:12 Changeset [8400] by timgraham

GMED ticket 335:

  • Merge dev_r5518_GO6_package_inc_asm into package branch to make everything easier for data assimilation
  • No effect on configs without data assimilation
15:17 Ticket #1930 (Missing ln_top_euler control in trcnxt) closed by lovato
fixed: The proposed solution was implemented in 3.6_stable at r8398 and in the …
15:15 Changeset [8399] by lovato

trunk: Add ln_top_euler control in trcnxt (#1930)

15:15 Changeset [8398] by lovato

3.6_stable : Add ln_top_euler control in trcnxt (#1930)

15:08 Ticket #1930 (Missing ln_top_euler control in trcnxt) created by lovato
= Context Forced Euler integration for TOP variables using ln_top_euler …
15:04 New topic on Beginner created by mlicer
[ref-cfg] "recipe for target 'lib_cray.f90' failed"
12:43 Ticket #1925 (Update TOP modules for CMIP6) closed by lovato
fixed: The bugfix was applied to 3.6_stable at r8396 and in the trunk at r8397
12:42 Changeset [8397] by lovato

trunk: fix bug in CFC fluxes indexing for output (#1925)

12:42 Changeset [8396] by lovato

3.6_stable: fix bug in CFC fluxes indexing for output (#1925)

12:36 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by flavoni
(diff)
12:35 Ticket #1925 (Update TOP modules for CMIP6) reopened by lovato
The ticket was reopened to fix a bug in output of CFC fluxes when also …
12:26 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by flavoni
(diff)
12:21 flavoni-devcom-06-2017_Paris.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 by flavoni
11:35 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by flavoni
(diff)
11:21 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by flavoni
(diff)

2017-07-31:

14:20 Changeset [8395] by jpalmier

JPALM — GMED #339 - split trcbio_medusa only

13:19 Changeset [8394] by jpalmier

branch create

2017-07-28:

19:13 Ticket #1929 (O2L3P cfg. compilation crash with GCC in trcbc.f90) created by nicolasmartin
= Context I gave a try to run ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES configuration for some …
17:26 Changeset [8393] by jgraham

Updated to include 25hourm mldzint diagnostics.

12:38 Changeset [8392] by frrh

Remove redundant MEDUSA cfg namelist namelist_top_MEDUSA_et_al_cfg - this
should be generated by the GUI at job submission time.

Fill in default values for missing variables rn_c in namelist_ref and
rn_fact_lap in namelist_top_MEDUSA_et_al_ref.

11:03 Ticket #1928 (Missing bits of code in triads) created by jchanut
= Context ldf_slp_triad routine (Griffies isopycnal mixing) = Analysis …

2017-07-27:

18:53 Changeset [8391] by jpalmier

JPALM — add a COARE bulk patch for ocean-only run forced by Atm fileds from coupled runs

18:39 Changeset [8390] by jpalmier

create branch for the COARE bulk patch

16:45 Changeset [8389] by frrh

Reinstate original use of fse3t_a, having ensured contents will be initialised
immediately upon allocation evevn if no physical values area available.

15:22 Changeset [8388] by frrh

Delete branch from dummy run tests of GO6 code merge.

15:21 Changeset [8387] by frrh

Delete development branch.

14:22 Changeset [8386] by frrh

Avoid passing in the same variable twice to repcmo with conflicting
INTENTS which leads to junk values in coupling fields and crashes
when using -ei.

Apply what I think is the correct solution to use fse3t_n instead
of fse3t_a in passive tracer summary output.

12:52 Changeset [8385] by jamrae

Debugging.

12:27 Changeset [8384] by jamrae

Implemented changes to pass sea ice form drag from CICE to coupler.

12:17 Changeset [8383] by jamrae

New branch created.

12:17 Changeset [8382] by jamrae

Deleted branch created in error.

12:15 Changeset [8381] by jamrae

New branch, a copy of GO6 package branch.

11:10 Working Groups/HPC edited by clevy
(diff)

2017-07-26:

19:11 2017WP/ENHANCE-16_Clement_ICEMODEL edited by clem
(diff)
19:07 Changeset [8380] by clem

correct a bug in bdy, so that amm12 is working ok

18:38 Users edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:24 Developers/Validation/release-3.6rc edited by nicolasmartin
Remove email addresses (diff)
18:11 Changelog edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:59 Changelog edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:39 Changelog edited by nicolasmartin
Reverse order to anti-chronological (diff)
17:35 Changeset [8379] by clem

more cleaning

15:55 Changeset [8378] by clem

some cleaning

15:48 Changeset [8377] by frrh

Prevent attempt to compute meaningless mean values in trcrst when appropriate
time level data is not available. Output "N/A" instead.
I'm not convinced this is a complete solution. fse3t_a may be undefined
when it is used following a restart in which case there's more to do.

15:02 Ticket #1916 (ROBUST 10 Unify MPPINI) closed by lovato
fixed: The development was concluded and approved by reviewer, see wiki …
14:50 Changeset [8376] by clem

to make the reference configuration orca2aghulas work

14:30 Changeset [8375] by acc

Branch 2017/dev_r8126_ROBUST08_no_ghost. Style changes to mppini.F90 following a review by Gurvan (actually a review of branches/2017/dev_r8126_ROBUST10_MPPINI which this branch now supersedes). Cosmetic changes only; compiled and SETTE tested with ORCA2LIMPISCES.

13:00 Ticket Guidelines/Included edited by nemo
(diff)

2017-07-25:

19:48 Changeset [8374] by clem

complete previous commit

19:45 Ticket #1927 (Name pattern of icebergs restarts doesn't follow usual NEMO conventions) created by nicolasmartin
== Context & analysis Trusting script doesn't manage the new type of …
19:44 Changeset [8373] by clem

remove most of wrk_alloc

18:58 Changeset [8372] by jpalmier

JPALM — debug switch TOP module call order ; remove trc2d and trc3d from MEDUSA (obsolete); rm trcrst_medusa (obsolete)

17:41 Changeset [8371] by clem

minor updates

17:14 Changeset [8370] by clem

put limthd_da into the same loop as the other thermodynamics routines

16:38 Changeset [8369] by clem

STEP4 (4): put all thermodynamics in 1D (limitd_th OK)

11:02 2017WP/ENHANCE-05_Gurvan-RK3 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
10:45 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by clevy
(diff)
10:37 CM-DevCom_2017.pptx attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 by clevy
10:34 2017-07-24_arguments-open-NDS.docx attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 by clevy
10:07 2017WP/ENHANCE-05_Gurvan-RK3 edited by gm
(diff)
09:53 Changeset [8368] by lovato

3.6_stable: set atm_co2 array allocation as in trunk (missing from r8026)

09:43 DevCommJune2017_HPC_short_version.pptx attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2017-06-27 by clevy

2017-07-24:

16:31 2017WP/ENHANCE-05_Gurvan-RK3 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
16:25 2017WP/ENHANCE-05_Gurvan-RK3 edited by gm
(diff)
16:13 New topic on Interfaces created by guihou
[IO] Access to NEMO outputs
15:53 Changeset [8367] by gm

#1918 (ENHANCE-17): PART 1.1 - create NEMO/RK3_SRC as a copy of NEMO/OPA_SRC + SETTE changes associated with HPC09

15:26 Ticket #1751 (SIMPLIF-6: Aerobulk package) closed by gm
fixed: This development has been completed and incorporated to the trunk last …
14:33 2017WP/ENHANCE-14_Jerome_SAL edited by cbricaud
(diff)
14:27 Changeset [8366] by cbricaud

update doc with SAL capacity

11:31 Changeset [8365] by frrh

Apply CORRECT intent to fields previously prescribed as OUT.

These should be INOUT fields because they are initialised to
zero prior to calls to the offending routines. The application
of OUT effectively renders them undefined unless ALL elements
are explicitily set in the relevant subroutines, which they
are not.

It so happens that Cray (and no doubt other compilers) are quite
unfussy about this, but when explicitly useing preset Na Ns?, things
go badly wrong. Further use of the incorrect intent, while it
may work in virtually all practical circumstances, is not truly
portable!

11:04 Changeset [8364] by frrh

Fixes to ensure variables are properly initialised, code is portable and
is usable with preset Na Ns?.

09:59 Changeset [8363] by cbricaud

commit change for in 2017WP/ENHANCE-14_Jerome_SAL branch ; see ticket #1926

09:51 Ticket #1926 (ENHANCE14 dev_r8329_ENHANCE14_SAL branch development) created by cbricaud
= Context implement SAL in NEMO = Implementation 2017 work plan: …
09:50 2017WP/ENHANCE-14_Jerome_SAL edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:24 Changeset [8362] by cbricaud

creat branche for ENHANCE14 SAL task

Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.