Timeline


and

matching tags

2017-11-23:

18:29 Changeset [8803] by jchanut

AGRIF + vvl: Make code compliant with future vertical coordinate change + volume refluxing - #1965

17:48 Changeset [8802] by andmirek

#1953 and #1962 lrxios in SAS

16:52 Changeset [8801] by andmirek

#1953 and #1962 merge dev_r8600_xios_read_write r8793

16:48 Changeset [8800] by andmirek

#1953 and #1962 merged dev_r8600_xios_read beanch r8668

16:45 Changeset [8799] by andmirek

#1953 and #1962 version 2 of merged XIOS read/write branch

16:41 Changeset [8798] by jpalmier

Create branch

16:36 Changeset [8797] by nicolasmartin

Modifications to get it working on Curie for all trusting tests

16:35 Changeset [8796] by alexwestmohc

Committing GSI8 coupling changes to the branch with which we're trying to get
NEMO4-LIM to work.

15:48 Changeset [8795] by charris

Fix typo.

13:41 Changeset [8794] by charris

Changes to correctly deal with sea surface height increments both with and without vvl.

13:02 Changeset [8793] by andmirek

#1953 and #1962 change lxios_read to lrxios to be consistent with write branch

12:29 Changeset [8792] by andmirek

#1953 and #1962 rename rst_fields to rst_rfields

12:11 Changeset [8791] by charris

#1753 Branch for fix to SSH assimilation with vvl

09:49 ticket/1753 edited by timgraham
(diff)
09:46 ticket/1753 edited by timgraham
(diff)
09:45 ticket/1753 edited by timgraham
(diff)
09:43 ticket/1753 created by timgraham
09:43 Tag change on ticket/1753 by timgraham
Tags WP added
05:57 Changeset [8790] by deazer

Add optional ssh switch to del with Baltic in CO7
Also added lbclnk in dynkeg for reproducible runs.

2017-11-22:

19:10 Ticket #1954 (Floating invalid in zdftmx) closed by gsamson
fixed
19:04 Changeset [8789] by gsamson

fix ticket #1954 in trunk

19:01 Changeset [8788] by gsamson

fix ticket #1954 in nemo_v3_6_STABLE

18:56 Ticket #1982 (Met Office coupling system with "LIM3") created by clem
== Context The Met-Office coupling system is yet unable to run with …
15:38 Changeset [8787] by clem

for BDY purposes, add the possibility to have a number of categories at the lateral boundaries different than the number of categories in the regional domain

14:39 Changeset [8786] by andmirek

#1953 and #1962 remove print statement

13:34 Changeset [8785] by andmirek

#1953 and #1962 change in subroutine name and way temperature first level is read

12:32 Changeset [8784] by gm

#1911 (ENHANCE-09): PART I.3 - improvement of stpctl.F90 (test NaN + test 2D salinity min, not just SSS

12:12 Changeset [8783] by nicolasmartin

Push modifications from functional Trusting in Curie HPC

11:41 Changeset [8782] by clem

debug previous step

11:32 Changeset [8781] by clem

make Jules coupling restartable by adding cnd_ice and t1_ice into restart file

11:28 Changeset [8780] by nicolasmartin

Push modifications from functional Trusting in Curie HPC

11:17 Changeset [8779] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r5518_flux_correction branch: bug fix.

10:25 Changeset [8778] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r5518_flux_correction branch: commit code.

08:58 Changeset [8777] by deazer

Includes Bug fix for asseling filter and 3d rivers
Includes limiter in surface fluxesin shallow water near WAD points as a temporary measure.

2017-11-21:

18:30 Changeset [8776] by flavoni

LOCK_EXCHANGE: update namelists

17:56 Changeset [8775] by flavoni

set to true ln_NONE for drag in LOCK_EXCHANGE namelists

17:54 Changeset [8774] by andmirek

#1953 and #1962 remove duplicated set_rst_context

17:42 Changeset [8773] by flavoni

update link namelist_cfg

17:40 Changeset [8772] by flavoni

remove zdfexp old feature in namelists for LOCK_EXCHANGE

17:28 Changeset [8771] by clem

add 1st layer temperature for Jules

17:21 Changeset [8770] by andmirek

#1953 and #1962 merged (and some modifications) with write branch

16:31 Changeset [8769] by flavoni

add control ISNAN function, and fix in domain.F90 output domain file name

15:12 Changeset [8768] by clem

add effective conductivity in LIM

14:58 Changeset [8767] by flavoni

upadtes for OVERFLOW

14:57 Changeset [8766] by flavoni

adapt namelists for OVERFLOW

14:15 Changeset [8765] by jcastill

Keep reading the wind stress in forced mode in order to calculate the 10m winds, which is needed for ice calculations

13:15 Changeset [8764] by jcastill

Keep reading the wind stress from the atmosphere even when reading the ocean stress from waves - it is needed to calculate winds, which are used in the presence of ice

11:28 Changeset [8763] by andmirek

#1962 correct name of XIOS write context

11:27 2017WP/AGRIF-3_Jerome-vvl edited by jchanut
(diff)
11:26 2017WP/AGRIF-3_Jerome-vvl edited by jchanut
(diff)
11:15 Changeset [8762] by jchanut

AGRIF + vvl: Final changes, update SETTE tests (these are ok except SAS) - #1965

10:47 Changeset [8761] by andmirek

add ln_diurnal for XIOS definitions

10:44 Changeset [8760] by andmirek

#1962 bug fix

09:57 Changeset [8759] by andmirek

#1953 and #1962 XIOS read/write branch

2017-11-20:

19:12 Ticket #1981 (NESTING TOOLS AGRIF does not comply with new vertical scale factors ...) created by jchanut
== Context Default definition of vertical scale factors in DOMAINcfg is …
17:29 Changeset [8758] by acc

Branch 2017/dev_r8126_ROBUST08_no_ghost. Changes to eliminate ghost rows and columns. Currently the halo width is still fixed as 1 but a single variable (nn_hls) has been introduced for the halo-size in preparation for allowing this to vary. nn_hls replaces jpreci and jprecj. These changes have passed full SETTE tests but iceberg exchanges across the north-fold remain untested (SETTE tests only release bergs in the SO) and will require further attention. Note layout.dat now reports the jpi and jpj values for the reporting processor only.

17:29 Changeset [8757] by jcastill

Changes to the branch to make it merge with branch svn+ssh://forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/ipsl/forge/projets/nemo/svn/branches/UKMO/r6232_HZG_WAVE-coupling
WARNING: This branch will probably not compile on its own - changes in the original branch will have to be copied here

17:28 Changeset [8756] by jcastill

Changes for receiving the ocean wind stress components from a wave model, both in forced and coupled mode
WARNING: this might not work properly without merging the branch svn+ssh://forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/ipsl/forge/projets/nemo/svn/branches/UKMO/AMM15_v3_6_STABLE_package_UKEP

17:25 Changeset [8755] by jcastill

Further changes for ticket #1980
Receive the ocean wind stress components from a wave model, both in forced and coupled mode

16:37 Changeset [8754] by cbricaud

bugfix for coarsening branch

15:59 Changeset [8753] by cbricaud

bugfix in coarsening branch for local conservation

13:54 Changeset [8752] by dancopsey

Merged in main ICEMODEL branch (branches/2017/dev_r8183_ICEMODEL) from revision 8587 to 8726.

13:48 Changeset [8751] by dancopsey

Added sending of first-order ice concentration in sbccpl for JULES semi-implicit
coupling of atmosphere-ice fluxes.

12:45 Changeset [8750] by jcastill

First set of changes for ticket #1980
Addition of the Phillips parametrization for vertical Stokes drift

10:57 Changeset [8749] by jcastill

Remove svn keywords

10:49 Changeset [8748] by jcastill

1980

10:47 Changeset [8747] by flavoni

add sette report for SAS (to be merged in the trunk)

10:47 Ticket #1980 (Wave coupling branch - New Stokes drift profile and wind stress) created by jcastill
== Context This modification includes one of the changes planned for wave …
10:37 Changeset [8746] by timgraham

Added obs_averg_h2d.F90 to the branch and Bug fixes to get AGRIF sette tests to compile

10:24 Changeset [8745] by andmirek

#1978 nemogcm.F90 activate writing timing when nn_timing is 2

10:22 Changeset [8744] by andmirek

#1978 activate timers in sbccpl.F90 when nn_timing is 1 or 2

10:20 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2017-11-30 by flavoni
Tags VC added
10:12 Changeset [8743] by andmirek

#1978 extend timer fuctionality

10:03 Ticket #1978 (Extend timer functionality) created by andmirek
== Context NEMO timers, when activated, gather information about execution …

2017-11-17:

17:27 New reply on Skilled created by nicolasmartin
[BDY] SSH
17:22 Changeset [8742] by dancopsey

Remove conflicts with branches/UKMO/dev_r8183_GC_couple_pkg

17:19 Changeset [8741] by jchanut

AGRIF + vvl Main changes - #1965

17:13 Users edited by nicolasmartin
News for new URL for forcing archives (diff)
16:20 Changeset [8740] by flavoni

adjust xml output files

16:10 Changeset [8739] by dancopsey

Needed to revert some of the NEMO header comments to avoid conflicts.

15:40 Changeset [8738] by dancopsey

Merged in main ICEMODEL branch (branches/2017/dev_r8183_ICEMODEL) up to revision 8588

15:39 Changeset [8737] by clem

change again sasbiper test case

15:38 Changeset [8736] by flavoni

cosmetic

15:37 Changeset [8735] by flavoni

remove internal wave-induced mixing parametrisation, in agrif tests, … because files 1_power…. needed

15:04 Changeset [8734] by dancopsey

Make repcmo routine available to other files.

14:00 Changeset [8733] by dancopsey

Remove svn keywords.

13:57 Changeset [8732] by dancopsey

Made branch to mirror changes made to branches/2017/dev_r8183_ICEMODEL but without the svn keywords.

12:37 Changeset [8731] by dancopsey

Merged in NEMO3.6 version of this branch (dev_r5518_GC3_couple_pkg)

11:47 Changeset [8730] by dancopsey

Cleared out SVN keywords.

11:41 Changeset [8729] by dancopsey

Make branch.

11:32 New topic on Skilled created by andrzejewskijan
[BDY] SSH
11:31 Changeset [8728] by jcastill

Copy of the amm15 stable branch for adding UKEP changes that can not be easily merged

11:12 Changeset [8727] by flavoni

update report

10:55 Ticket #1977 (ORCA2_SAS not restartable) created by flavoni
== Context … == Analysis … == Fix …
10:22 Changeset [8726] by vancop

Jules coupler functionalities

2017-11-16:

19:36 Changeset [8725] by clem

change sasbiper test case =⇒ advection of an ice patch with a constant ice-atm stress, thus at a velocity defined by ice rheology (variable) + use 3 ghost cells (defined in par_oce.F90)

18:50 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_SAS_LIM3 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:48 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_TRC edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:47 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_PISCES edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:46 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:44 Users/Reference Configurations/C1D_PAPA edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:43 Users/Reference Configurations/AMM12 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:14 Changeset [8724] by clem

correct namelists

17:54 Workplans List edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:45 Workplans List edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:39 Workplans List edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:39 Tag change on Workplans List by nicolasmartin
Tags WP added
17:18 2018WP/ENHANCE-05_Gurvan-Vertical_Advection edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:12 2018WP/VALID-04_SFlavoni_Overflow_Lock edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
15:25 2018WP/VALID-09_Lovato_Test Wave_Med Sea edited by emanuelaclementi
(diff)
15:22 2018WP/VALID-08_Drudi_Wave_ORCA2 created by emanuelaclementi
New page from template Work Plan Action?
15:18 2018WP/CMCC-03_Clementi_Add Wave Diag edited by emanuelaclementi
(diff)
13:18 Changeset [8723] by mattmartin

Commit changes to obs operator to work with SST bias correction and with the horizontal averaging operator.

12:35 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2017-11-16 by nicolasmartin
Tags 2017 added
10:50 Changeset [8722] by andmirek

#1976 changes in variable name and indentation

10:00 2018WP/ENHANCE-09_Gurvan-GEOMETRIC edited by gm
(diff)
09:59 2018WP/ENHANCE-09_Gurvan-GEOMETRIC edited by gm
(diff)
09:57 2018WP/ENHANCE-09_Gurvan-GEOMETRIC created by gm
New page from template Work Plan Action?
09:53 2018WP/ENHANCE-08_Gurvan-Implicit_Drags created by gm
New page from template Work Plan Action?
09:41 2018WP/VALID-07-odea-AMM created by timgraham
New page from template Work Plan Action?
09:39 2018WP/VALID-06_storkey_global created by timgraham
New page from template Work Plan Action?
09:37 2018WP/ENHANCE-05_Gurvan-Vertical_Advection edited by gm
(diff)
09:32 2018WP/ENHANCE-04_Gurvan-RK3 edited by gm
(diff)

2017-11-15:

17:39 Changeset [8721] by clem

delete obsolete file

17:39 Changeset [8720] by clem

add xml files

17:26 Changeset [8719] by clem

add xml files

17:22 Changeset [8718] by flavoni

correct agrif namelist

17:05 2018WP/ROBUST-05_clevy-shaconemo_future created by clevy
New page from template Work Plan Action?
16:47 Changeset [8717] by clem

correct agrif namelist

16:32 2019WP/VALID-01_clevy-AGRIF created by clevy
New page from template Work Plan Action?
16:19 Changeset [8716] by clem

add debug agrif option for ADA

15:58 Changeset [8715] by clem

debug

15:39 Changeset [8714] by clem

revert wrong commit

15:10 Changeset [8713] by flavoni

update SAS_BIPER files

15:07 Changeset [8712] by flavoni

ENHANCE09: update necessary files for AGRIF

14:36 2018WP/VALID-09_Lovato_Test Wave_Med Sea created by emanuelaclementi
New page from template Work Plan Action?
14:32 2018WP/CMCC-03_Clementi_Add Wave Diag created by emanuelaclementi
New page from template Work Plan Action?
14:13 New reply on Beginner created by nicolasmartin
[XIOS] Can't compile at all
12:47 Changeset [8711] by flavoni

ENHANCE09: update necessary files for AGRIF

12:46 Changeset [8710] by flavoni

ENHANCE09: update necessary files for AGRIF

12:44 Changeset [8709] by flavoni

ENHANCE09: update necessary files for AGRIF

12:39 Changeset [8708] by andmirek

#1976 improvements in LIM3 restart. Working version

12:34 Changeset [8707] by flavoni

add link 1_namelist_ice_ref

12:30 Changeset [8706] by flavoni

ENHANCE09: update SAS_BIPER

07:09 New topic on Beginner created by pkharlamov
[XIOS] Can't compile at all

2017-11-14:

18:49 Page Templates/Workplan edited by nemo
(diff)
18:49 Tag change on Page Templates/Workplan by nemo
Tags template added
18:04 2018WP/HPC-04_Silvia Mocavero_mpi3 created by mocavero
New page from template Work Plan Action?
18:03 2017WP/HPC-07_Silvia Mocavero_mpi3 edited by mocavero
(diff)
18:02 2017WP/HPC-06_Silvia Mocavero_hybrid edited by mocavero
(diff)
18:01 2017WP/HPC-04_Silvia Mocavero_singlecoreperf edited by mocavero
(diff)
18:00 2017WP/HPC-03_Silvia Mocavero_globcomm edited by mocavero
(diff)
17:55 2018WP/HPC-03_Silvia Mocavero_globcomm created by mocavero
New page from template Work Plan Action?
17:48 2018WP/HPC-02_Francesca Mele_hybrid created by mocavero
New page from template Work Plan Action?
17:38 2018WP/HPC-01_Silvia Mocavero_singlecoreperf created by mocavero
New page from template Work Plan Action?
16:23 Changeset [8705] by andmirek

#1976 restart read write in LIM3

16:10 Ticket #1976 (improve restart read/write in LIM3) created by andmirek
== Context LIM3 uses NEMO interface to read and write restart. The only …
14:50 Tag change on Admin/Page Templates/Workplan/Specific Actions by nemo
Tags template removed
14:49 Tag change on Admin/Page Templates/Workplan/Shared Actions by nemo
Tags template removed
14:49 Tag change on Admin/Page Templates/Workplan/Institute by nemo
Tags template removed
14:49 Tag change on Page Templates/Workplan by nemo
Tags template removed
14:47 Tag change on ticket/2016WP/Met Office_Tim Graham_CMIP6_diagnostics by nemo
Tags 2016 added
14:47 Tag change on 2017WP/HPC-09_Gurvan-ZDF by nemo
Tags 2017 added
14:47 Tag change on 2017WP/HPC-08_Gurvan_Unspecified_jpk by nemo
Tags 2017 added
14:46 Tag change on 2017WP/ENHANCE-02_Martin-Melt Ponds by nemo
Tags 2017 added
14:46 Tag change on 2016WP/WAVE1-INGV by nemo
Tags 2016 added
14:46 Tag change on 2016WP/ROBUST-5_CMCC by nemo
Tags 2016 added
12:50 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2017-11-16 by timgraham
Tags VC added
10:51 Changeset [8704] by flavoni

update TEST_CASES in RK3-branch

2017-11-13:

17:09 Changeset [8703] by jchanut

Add new AGRIF test case - #1965

17:06 Changeset [8702] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r5518_flux_correction branch: clear SVN keywords.

16:59 Changeset [8701] by davestorkey

Branch to experiment with flux corrections.

16:58 Changeset [8700] by davestorkey

Should be in the UKMO directory…

16:56 Changeset [8699] by davestorkey

Branch for experimenting with flux corrections.

15:24 Changeset [8698] by davestorkey

Bug fixes for tracer trends diagnostics in trunk. See ticket #1877.
These fixes correspond to the changes to the 3.6 branch at revisions 8102 and 8305.

13:34 2018WP/VALID-04_SFlavoni_Overflow_Lock created by flavoni
New page from template Work Plan Action?
13:31 2018WP/VALID-03_SFlavoni_global_configuration created by flavoni
New page from template Work Plan Action?
13:29 2018WP/ROBUST-04_SFlavoni-DOC-Userdef created by flavoni
New page from template Work Plan Action?
13:27 2018WP/ROBUST-03_CEthe-TOPDoc created by flavoni
New page from template Work Plan Action?
13:26 2018WP/ROBUST-02_Martin_Clem-LIM3_DOC created by flavoni
New page from template Work Plan Action?
13:24 2018WP/ENHANCE-07-CRousset_LIM3adv_valorisation created by flavoni
New page from template Work Plan Action?
13:23 2018WP/ENHANCE-06-Gurvan-Bulk_improvements created by flavoni
New page from template Work Plan Action?
13:20 2018WP/ENHANCE-05_Gurvan-Vertical_Advection created by flavoni
New page from template Work Plan Action?
13:19 2018WP/ENHANCE-04_Gurvan-RK3 created by flavoni
New page from template Work Plan Action?
13:16 2019WP/SI3-01_mvancoppenolle_topografic_meltponds created by flavoni
New page from template Work Plan Action?
13:11 2018WP/AGRIF-02_crousset-LIM3 created by flavoni
New page from template Work Plan Action?
13:04 Ticket #1975 (Add test cases in SETTE list of tests (to be sure to update all MY_SRC ...) created by flavoni
== Context … == Proposal …
10:33 Ticket #1974 (Bug in PISCES : a pointer array in not deallocated) closed by cetlod
fixed
09:44 Changeset [8697] by cetlod

bugfix:deallocate zoxyrem array, see ticket #1974

09:38 Ticket #1974 (Bug in PISCES : a pointer array in not deallocated) created by cetlod
In p4zrem routine, the array zoxyrem is not deallocated …

2017-11-10:

16:37 Changeset [8696] by clem

debug sas_biper

16:31 Changeset [8695] by dford

Try and tidy up setting of interpolation options.

15:50 Changeset [8694] by flavoni

(ENHANCE-09) : add missing 1_namelist_ice_ref

14:42 Changeset [8693] by dford

Make treatment of variables slightly more generic, to avoid repeating code blocks.

14:37 Changeset [8692] by flavoni

(ENHANCE-09) : change file name from ice1D.F90 to ice1d.F90 otherwise Agrif conv does not work

14:27 Changeset [8691] by clem

change file name from ice1D.F90 to ice1d.F90 otherwise Agrif conv does not work

13:18 Ticket #1973 (Floating invalid in limvar.f90 and limthd_dh.f90) created by mcastril
Hi, This issue is much similar to #1954. The problem is that we get a …
12:39 Changeset [8690] by timgraham

Bug fixes to get full bathy overflow test working

12:07 Changeset [8689] by frrh

Save revised form of magic word for PP search

11:00 Changeset [8688] by flavoni

(ENHANCE-09): remove key_zdftmx in SETTE

2017-11-09:

18:28 Changeset [8687] by dford

Initial (as yet untested) implementation of additional surface BGC types.

17:58 Changeset [8686] by jpalmier

correct passive trend zdf

16:29 2019WP/VALID-03_smasson_regionalagrif created by smasson
New page from template Work Plan Action?
16:12 Changeset [8685] by flavoni

in namelist_ref in namsbc_sas do not read 3D velocities field

15:32 Changeset [8684] by dford

Branch to add extra biogeochemical variables to observation operator. See internal Met Office NEMO ticket 733.

12:32 Changeset [8683] by dancopsey

Add flush statement in between the write and rewind statements.

12:26 Changeset [8682] by dancopsey

clear SVN keywords.

12:22 Changeset [8681] by dancopsey

Make branch.

10:34 Changeset [8680] by clem

allow the user to define its own ice categories

10:00 Changeset [8679] by gm

#1911 (ENHANCE-09): PART I.3 - bug correction in mpp_lnk_generic.h90 + file_def/field_def corrections

2017-11-08:

22:36 Page Templates/Workplan/Action edited by nemo
(diff)
22:33 Page Templates/Workplan/Action edited by nemo
(diff)
19:17 Changeset [8678] by clem

Adaptive rheology from Kimmritz. It looks ok on short runs but need to be checked on longer runs

18:55 2017WP edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:28 2018WP edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:27 Page Templates/Workplan edited by nemo
(diff)
18:26 2017WP edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:25 Page Templates/Workplan edited by nemo
(diff)
12:01 Page Templates/Workplan/Action edited by nemo
(diff)
11:34 Ticket #1865 (compiling trunk with key_agrif , now key_bdy has been removed) closed by jchanut
duplicate: This problem is more general and linked to the use of key_top see, #1972. …
11:32 Changeset [8677] by frrh

Commit JP/AXY's local changes to give us a stable platform.

11:07 Changeset [8676] by frrh

Test branch to develop tests for "microboil" instances

10:44 Ticket #1972 (Multiple compilation issues with key_top & key_agrif) created by jchanut
[…] Trying:  […] (as advised in the AGRIF demonstrator wiki page) …
10:20 2017WP/WAVE-2_Clementi_add_coupling edited by emanuelaclementi
(diff)
10:19 2017WP/WAVE-2_Clementi_add_coupling edited by emanuelaclementi
(diff)

2017-11-07:

12:58 Changeset [8675] by jpalmier

update iodef_medusa example

2017-11-06:

17:25 Changeset [8674] by jpalmier

jpalm — merge trdtrc branch with last GO6 package branch revision

17:20 Changeset [8673] by jpalmier

JPALM — include odd and even var group in IOM.F90 - secure SMS trends in MEDUSA - create odd and even group in fiel_def_bgc

11:11 Ticket #1971 (with new equation of state (TEOS10) input files in T and S need to be ...) created by flavoni
== Context If we want to use the new equation of state (TES10) input files …

2017-11-03:

21:46 Page Templates/Workplan edited by nemo
(diff)
21:43 2018WP edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
21:41 2017WP edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
16:40 Changeset [8672] by hadjt

Updated diaregmean.F90:

  • outputs BGC variables
  • outputs depth integrated t and s
  • volume integrated t and s
  • volume intergrated heat, salt, volume and mass
  • out puts regional min and max for a region, but only in text file

Updated diatmb.F90

  • uses the dia_calctmb_region_mean function from diaregmean.F90
  • this no longer outputs mid, but does output depth- and volume-integrated t and s.

The version of NEMO appears to work ok with and without FABM, so will be the standard shelf climate version.

03/11/2017 Jonathan Tinker

13:41 Changeset [8671] by jpalmier

Update MLD Chl - create a coupled var output group in field_def_bgc

2017-11-02:

16:02 Changeset [8670] by jamrae

Added capability to weight sea ice roughness length before coupling.

09:57 2018WP/MERCATOR-03-Julien_runoff created by cbricaud
New page from template Work Plan Action?
09:54 2018WP/MERCATOR-02-Julien_tide created by cbricaud
New page from template Work Plan Action?
09:52 2018WP/MERCATOR-01-Julien_improvment created by cbricaud
New page from template Work Plan Action?
09:50 2018WP/ROBUST-01_rbourdal_C1D created by cbricaud
New page from template Work Plan Action?
09:48 2018WP edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:47 2018WP/VALID-01_cbricaud_HR created by cbricaud
New page from template Work Plan Action?
09:41 2018WP/PUBLI-01_cbricaud_CRS created by cbricaud
New page from template Work Plan Action?
09:23 2018WP/ENHANCE-03_jchanut-ZTILDE created by cbricaud
New page from template Work Plan Action?
09:15 2018WP/ENHANCE-02_Jerome_freesurface created by cbricaud
New page from template Work Plan Action?
09:03 2018WP/ENHANCE-01_Romain-massfluxconvection created by cbricaud
New page from template Work Plan Action?
08:45 2018WP/AGRIF-01_cbricaud-EWand NorthBC created by cbricaud
New page from template Work Plan Action?
08:37 2018WP edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:34 2018WP edited by cbricaud
(diff)
08:33 2018WP edited by cbricaud
(diff)

2017-11-01:

19:12 Tag change on Page Templates/Branch Validation by nemo
Tags ST removed
16:14 Changeset [8669] by andmirek

fix error in iom_set_zoom_domain_attr

2017-10-31:

20:19 Page Templates/Workplan/Action edited by nemo
(diff)
20:17 Page Templates/Workplan/Action edited by nemo
(diff)
19:42 2016WP/ROBUST-5_CMCC edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:34 Tag change on 2016WP/ROBUST-5_CMCC by nicolasmartin
Tags template removed
19:28 Tag change on 2016WP/WAVE1-INGV by nicolasmartin
Tags template removed
19:26 Tag change on 2017WP/ENHANCE-02_Martin-Melt Ponds by nicolasmartin
Tags template removed
19:26 Tag change on 2017WP/HPC-08_Gurvan_Unspecified_jpk by nicolasmartin
Tags template removed
19:26 Tag change on 2017WP/HPC-09_Gurvan-ZDF by nicolasmartin
Tags template removed
19:25 ticket/2016WP/Met Office_Tim Graham_CMIP6_diagnostics edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:25 Tag change on ticket/2016WP/Met Office_Tim Graham_CMIP6_diagnostics by nicolasmartin
Tags template removed
19:20 Tag change on Page Templates/Workplan/Action by nemo
Tags template removed
19:18 Page Templates/Workplan/Action edited by nemo
(diff)
17:57 2017WP/ENHANCE-02_Martin-Melt Ponds edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:53 2017WP/CONFIGMAN-2-Julien_tide_OB_forcing edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:41 2017WP/ROBUST-13_Martin_v36_CMIP6_ice_diagnostics edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:39 2017WP/Shared Actions edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:33 2017WP/ROBUST-13_Martin_v36_CMIP6_ice_diagnostics edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:32 2017WP/ROBUST-13_Martin_v36_CMIP6_ice_diagnostics edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
15:08 user/jpaul edited by jpaul
(diff)
15:05 user/jpaul edited by jpaul
(diff)
10:30 user/jpaul edited by jpaul
(diff)
10:27 user/jpaul edited by jpaul
(diff)
10:27 user/jpaul edited by jpaul
(diff)
10:24 user/jpaul edited by jpaul
(diff)
10:12 user/jpaul edited by jpaul
(diff)
10:10 user/jpaul edited by jpaul
(diff)
10:08 user/jpaul edited by jpaul
(diff)
09:28 user/jpaul edited by jpaul
(diff)

2017-10-30:

12:44 Changeset [8668] by andmirek

#1953 change variable names to follow NEMO coding convention

10:28 Changeset [8667] by timgraham

Update of OBS code from local v3.6 branch to head of trunk

2017-10-27:

19:04 Changeset [8666] by nicolasmartin

Semi-colon not allowed at beginning of the line for GCC

18:34 Ticket #1929 (O2L3P cfg. compilation crash with GCC in trcbc.f90) closed by nicolasmartin
fixed: In 8665: […]
18:34 Changeset [8665] by nicolasmartin

Fix for GCC compilation issue on O2L3P [close #1929]

18:31 Ticket #1929 (O2L3P cfg. compilation crash with GCC in trcbc.f90) reopened by nicolasmartin
Probably need a bit rest by the end of this week. The issue were on …
18:16 Ticket #1929 (O2L3P cfg. compilation crash with GCC in trcbc.f90) closed by nicolasmartin
wontfix: Unable to reproduce the issue while trying just now with the same …
15:51 2018WP/Shared Actions edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
15:43 Page Templates/Workplan/Action edited by nemo
(diff)
15:01 Working Groups/AGRIF edited by jchanut
(diff)
14:51 2018WP/Shared Actions edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
14:48 2018WP edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
14:37 Ticket #1750 (no-slip in AGRIF - nest boundaries in open ocean treated like coasts) closed by jchanut
wontfix: As mentioned in previous comments, this issue comes from the lack of open …
14:33 Changeset [8664] by jchanut

Set fmask to 0 beyond AGRIF open boundaries

12:51 Changeset [8663] by jchanut

Revert fmask to free slip case at outermost child grid points + slight change in tracer update near bathymetry

2017-10-26:

21:00 2018WP/Specific Actions created by nicolasmartin
21:00 Tag change on 2018WP/Specific Actions by nicolasmartin
Tags 2018, WP added
20:59 2018WP/Shared Actions created by nicolasmartin
20:59 Tag change on 2018WP/Shared Actions by nicolasmartin
Tags 2018, WP added
20:45 Page Templates/Workplan edited by nemo
(diff)
20:42 2018WP edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:41 2017WP edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:40 2018WP edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:39 2018WP edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:34 2018WP created by nicolasmartin
20:34 Tag change on 2018WP by nicolasmartin
Tags 2018, WP added
20:28 Page Templates/Workplan edited by nemo
(diff)
20:25 2017WP edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:11 2017WP/CNRS edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:08 2017WP/INGV edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:06 2017WP/Met_Office edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:02 2017WP/NOC edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:59 2017WP/Shared Actions edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:44 2017WP/Specific Actions edited by nemo
(diff)
19:27 2017WP/Shared Actions edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:04 2017WP/CONFIGMAN-5_Stefania Ciliberti-BDYTool edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:01 2017WP/CONFIGMAN-4_Stefania Ciliberti-BDYModel edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:55 2017WP/CONFIGMAN-4_Stefania Ciliberti-BDYModel edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:49 2017WP/AGRIF-2_Tim Graham-vertical edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:07 Page Templates/Workplan edited by nemo
(diff)
16:21 Ticket #1914 (Test branch for UKMO MOCI test suite (for testing XIOS read/write ...) closed by andmirek
worksforme
14:35 2019WP/ENHANCE-09_Jerome_freesurface edited by jchanut
(diff)
14:34 2019WP/ENHANCE-09_Jerome_freesurface edited by jchanut
(diff)
14:28 Ticket #1881 (Met_Office-1 Use XIOS to read single file restart file) closed by andmirek
worksforme: #1953 documents development for WP2017
14:24 Ticket #1882 (Write restart file using XIOS) closed by andmirek
worksforme
13:15 Changeset [8662] by andmirek

#1962 change variable names to follow NEMO coding convention

12:39 2019WP/ENHANCE-09_Jerome_freesurface edited by jchanut
(diff)
12:06 Changeset [8661] by andmirek

#1962 put back tabs, spaces and lines removed when implementiong XIOS write functionality

11:50 Changeset [8660] by alistairsellar

Reduce the Anderson DMS minimum (and the constant for log term) from
2.29 to 1.72.

11:48 Changeset [8659] by alistairsellar

Branch-of-branch to test Anderson DMS min=1.72

10:29 Changeset [8658] by timgraham

Branch for OBS oper updates

2017-10-25:

14:46 Changeset [8657] by jpalmier

update the branch to match last GO6 changes

14:29 Ticket #1970 (AGRIF fails with two children grids presumable because of some XIOS error) closed by nicolasmartin
wontfix: >I see. I did not even realise the iodef.xml file needs to be changed for …
11:15 2017WP/AGRIF-3_Jerome-vvl edited by jchanut
(diff)
11:13 2019WP/ENHANCE-09_Jerome_freesurface edited by jchanut
Reverted to version 3. (diff)
11:12 2017WP/AGRIF-3_Jerome-vvl edited by jchanut
(diff)
10:41 2019WP/ENHANCE-09_Jerome_freesurface edited by jchanut
(diff)
10:09 2017WP/Met_Office-1_Mirek_XIOSread edited by timgraham
(diff)

2017-10-24:

17:16 2017WP/AGRIF-3_Jerome-vvl edited by jchanut
(diff)
17:06 2017WP/AGRIF-3_Jerome-vvl edited by jchanut
(diff)
14:22 2017WP/AGRIF-3_Jerome-vvl edited by jchanut
(diff)
11:33 Ticket #1968 (NESTING TOOLS AGRIF: agrif_create_bathy overwrites existing child ...) closed by jchanut
fixed: Done at revisions 8655 and 8656
11:32 Changeset [8656] by jchanut

Append child coordinate file when writing level bathymetry, #1968

11:31 Changeset [8655] by jchanut

Append child coordinate file when writing level bathymetry, #1968

08:57 2017WP/CONFIGMAN-3-Julien_runoff edited by jpaul
(diff)
08:56 2017WP/CONFIGMAN-2-Julien_tide_OB_forcing edited by jpaul
(diff)
08:55 2017WP/CONFIGMAN-1-Julien_improvment edited by jpaul
(diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.