Timeline


and

matching tags

2018-07-17:

15:05 Changeset [9961] by frrh

Further fixes during rigorous testing

14:20 Changeset [9960] by davestorkey

UKMO icebergs_ocean_heat_fluxes : important sign change.

13:54 Changeset [9959] by davestorkey

UKMO icebergs_ocean_heat_fluxes branch : science changes

13:37 Changeset [9958] by davestorkey

Branch to update iceberg-ocean heat fluxes. Add latent heat of melting, new 2D diagnostic fields and update the ICB heat budget calculation.

12:51 Changeset [9957] by acc

New development branch for the adaptive-implicit vertical advection (05_Gurvan-Vertical_advection)

10:03 Changeset [9956] by davestorkey

UKMO/dev_r9950_GO6_mixing branch : science change

10:02 Changeset [9955] by davestorkey

UKMO/dev_r9888_GO6_mixing branch : science changes.

09:58 Changeset [9954] by davestorkey

UKMO branch to implement GO6 option for nn_htau.

2018-07-16:

15:06 Changeset [9953] by davestorkey

UKMO GO8 package branch:

  1. Datestamping of restart files.
  2. Vertically-interpolated mixed layer depth diagnostic.
  3. Thickness weighted squared velocity components in diagnostics.
14:13 Changeset [9952] by davestorkey

Rename UKMO branch using usual convention.

13:56 Changeset [9951] by davestorkey

UKMO GO8 package branch relative to NEMO 4 mirror.

13:52 Changeset [9950] by davestorkey

UKMO/NEMO4_beta_mirror branch: remove SVN keywords

13:47 Changeset [9949] by davestorkey

Mirror of NEMO 4 beta in UKMO branch with SVN keywords removed. To form base revision for UKMO builds.

12:14 Changeset [9948] by clem

remove useless namelist

12:02 Ticket #2117 (CRS branch has disapeared) closed by clevy
fixed
10:12 Changeset [9947] by timgraham

Clear svn keywords

10:07 Changeset [9946] by timgraham

A new version of the coupling branch

2018-07-14:

12:06 Ticket #2119 (improved land-processor suppression) created by smasson
== Context Today, land-processor are suppressed only if they are …

2018-07-13:

19:11 Ticket #2118 (ORCA2 + land_suppression failed to run) closed by mathiot
fixed: In 9945: […]
19:11 Changeset [9945] by mathiot

initialisation of ztabl,ztabr and ztab to 0. ; fix #2118

19:10 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by clevy
(diff)
19:08 Ticket #2118 (ORCA2 + land_suppression failed to run) created by mathiot
== Context I run the sette ORCA2_ICE_PISCES test and land suppression …
16:33 Changeset [9944] by mathiot

wrong variable name in ICEDYN userdef

16:15 Changeset [9943] by clem

add a proper correction for negative values occuring after Ultimate-Macho advection scheme. This correction conserves mass, heat etc. 3 diagnostics have also been added in the outputs to make sure that the negative values are indeed small and unimportant in view of the advantages in using Ultimate-Macho

15:50 Changeset [9942] by jamrae

Removed t1_ice from allocate statement, as it has already been allocated elsewhere.

15:41 Users/Model Interfacing/AGRIF edited by clevy
(diff)
15:37 Users/Model Interfacing/AGRIF created by clevy
14:36 Users/Model Interfacing/Biogeochemistry Coarsening edited by clevy
(diff)
12:37 Changeset [9941] by acc

Final act of ticket: #2113 . Reactivate USE_ICEBERGS by default in sette.sh now that restartability and reproducibility are restored.

12:32 Ticket #2113 (Restoring restart ability with icebergs) closed by acc
fixed: Changeset 9940. introduces a fix for the restart ability and …
12:18 Changeset [9940] by acc

Changes to restore restartability and reproducibility with ORCA2_ICE_PISCES SETTE tests with active icebergs. Changes to icbthm.F90 are purely cosmetic or improvements to code efficiency. The key change is the reintroduction of an lbc_lnk for emp in sbcmod after icb_stp. Icebergs that advect into haloes during icb_stp can melt and alter emp (if ln_passive_mode is .false.). These changes are lost across restarts without the halo exchange. This solution is not ideal but no alterantive is apparent with the current icb algorithm. This change restores both restartability and reproducibility with a 990 timestep (495 timestep restart) set of tests. See #2113 for details

11:28 Users/Homepage/Documentation edited by clevy
(diff)
11:23 Users/Agenda/2015-06-30 edited by clevy
(diff)
11:02 Users/Model Interfacing/Biogeochemistry Coarsening edited by clevy
(diff)
11:00 Users/Model Interfacing/Biogeochemistry Coarsening edited by clevy
(diff)
10:32 Changelog edited by clevy
(diff)
09:37 Ticket #2117 (CRS branch has disapeared) created by cbricaud
I can't find this branch …
09:28 Changeset [9939] by gm

#1911 (ENHANCE-04): RK3 branche phased with MLF@9937 branche

2018-07-12:

18:03 Changeset [9938] by clem

make the option with Jules coupling active (nice_Jules=2) much more conservative

17:55 Changeset [9937] by gm

#1911 (ENHANCE-04): step I.2 (end): clean sea ice related physical constant in dev_r9838_ENHANCE04_MLF

16:15 Changeset [9936] by mathiot

variable declare twice

16:12 Changeset [9935] by clem

changes to facilitate the future merge with Gurvan's crazy dev branch

12:21 Changeset [9934] by clem

slightly change the structure of the field_def to be able to output scalar variables (from SBC fields)

09:27 Ticket #2116 (Wraparound rows not passed in coupling fields) created by timgraham
== Context In NEMO 4.0 beta the wraparound rows are no longer passed to …

2018-07-11:

18:20 Changeset [9933] by acc

small change in sette.sh to enable use of new ln_use_calving option when running tests with icebergs. Details on ticket #2113

18:12 Changeset [9932] by acc

Some necessary (but not yet sufficient) changes to iceberg code to reinstate restartability. Details on ticket #2113

16:50 Ticket #2115 (reactivate predefined zoom with xios2) closed by smasson
fixed: done in the trunk, see [9930]. adapt sette see [9931]
16:13 Changeset [9931] by smasson

sette: reactivate predefined zoom with xios2, see #2115

16:12 Changeset [9930] by smasson

trunk: reactivate predefined zoom with xios2, see #2115

16:00 Ticket #2115 (reactivate predefined zoom with xios2) created by smasson
== Context Predefined zooms, which position in the grid is automatically …
15:59 Changeset [9929] by clem

remove unused variables

15:36 Users/Homepage/News edited by clevy
(diff)
15:06 Ticket #2114 (Redundant logical keys in lateral diffusion for passive tracers) created by lovato
== Context In NEMO 4.0, the revised lateral diffusion for passive tracers …
14:51 Changeset [9928] by mathiot

add a XC40_METO_debug arch file

14:49 Changeset [9927] by mathiot

add missing IMPLICIT NONE and variable declaration in dummy routine to be able to compile with Cray debug option

14:47 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:37 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:34 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:30 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:19 Changeset [9926] by smasson

dev_r9759_HPC09_ESIWACE: report bugixes from NEMO trunk

14:03 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:02 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
13:59 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by acc
(diff)
13:47 Changeset [9925] by acc

Changes to WAD test case to ensure it works in v4.0

13:44 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by mathiot
(diff)
13:39 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
13:37 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
13:35 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by mathiot
(diff)
11:45 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clem
(diff)
11:20 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clem
(diff)
11:19 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by clevy
(diff)
11:04 2018WP/ENHANCE-04_Gurvan-RK3 edited by gm
(diff)
11:04 2018WP/ENHANCE-04_Gurvan-RK3 edited by gm
(diff)
10:54 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
10:48 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by smasson
(diff)
10:38 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by lovato
(diff)
10:31 Working Groups/TOP/TOP-User Quick Guide edited by lovato
(diff)
10:28 Changeset [9924] by timgraham

Correction to last commit

10:24 Changeset [9923] by gm

#1911 (ENHANCE-04): step I.2: dev_r9838_ENHANCE04_MLF

08:44 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
08:40 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)

2018-07-10:

19:15 Changeset [9922] by clem

cosmetics (quinquies)

19:06 Ticket #2113 (Restoring restart ability with icebergs) created by acc
== Context At some point during the 2017 merge the restart ability and …
18:40 Changeset [9921] by clem

qcn_ice and qml_ice should not be multiplied by a_i in coupled mode

17:27 Changeset [9920] by acc

minor change to sette.sh to improve the ORCA2_ICE_PISCES restartability with icebergs. Need to set nn_test_icebergs to -1 for the SHORT run otherwise the iceberg restarts are not used. This improves restartability but still not perfect. USING_ICEBERGS is still set to no in the default sette.sh

17:07 Changeset [9919] by smasson

trunk: avoid potential rounding errors (use nint instead of int)

17:00 Changeset [9918] by timgraham

Fix for wraparound points in coupling (to be added to trunk as well).

16:44 Changeset [9917] by smasson

trunk: add north pole folding informations in layout.dat

16:04 Changeset [9916] by clem

cosmetics (quater)

15:48 Changeset [9915] by smasson

trunk: repare symbolic links (2/2)

15:46 Changeset [9914] by smasson

trunk: repare symbolic links (½)

15:02 Changeset [9913] by clem

cosmetics (ter)

14:07 Changeset [9912] by clem

cosmetics (bis)

13:30 Changeset [9911] by acc

A couple of bug fixes in sette_rpt.sh

12:33 Changeset [9910] by clem

cosmetics mostly

12:09 Changeset [9909] by cetlod

A coupled of bugfixes for PISCES

11:30 Changeset [9908] by smasson

trunk: bugfix following [9805], see #2101

2018-07-09:

15:56 Changeset [9907] by smasson

revert param.cfg and sette.shto [9905]

15:47 Changeset [9906] by smasson

add batch-X64_IRENE

15:39 Changeset [9905] by clem

correct BDY ice in case the model runs with only 1 ice category

15:37 Changeset [9904] by acc

Minor corrections to sette.sh to recover valid sette tests. Also added toggle for icebergs (USE_ICEBERGS) which is currently set to no

15:36 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by flavoni
(diff)
15:32 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by flavoni
(diff)
15:04 Changeset [9903] by smasson

trunk: bugfix following [9802], see #2100

14:42 Changeset [9902] by clem

reinstate an initial ice cover for the regional simulation SPITZ12

13:44 Ticket #2110 (Bug in traadv_fct.F90) closed by acc
fixed: Final fix also includes code to set level 2 zwd values in the ice cavity …
13:32 Changeset [9901] by acc

Bug fix in traadv_fct.F90. See ticket #2110

12:59 Changeset [9900] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r9888_GO6_mixing branch: clear SVN keywords.

12:56 Changeset [9899] by davestorkey

UKMO branch: GO6 option for nn_htau.

12:55 Changeset [9898] by davestorkey

Delete branch.

12:54 Changeset [9897] by davestorkey

Rename UKMO branch to correct branching point.

12:33 Changeset [9896] by clem

remove lim3 reference from xml files

12:26 Changeset [9895] by davestorkey

UKMO/dev_r9885_GO6_mixing branch: clear SVN keywords.

12:22 Changeset [9894] by davestorkey

New UKMO branch: implement GO6 option for nn_htau.

11:50 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
11:24 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
11:13 Developers edited by clevy
(diff)
10:30 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
10:04 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by jchanut
(diff)

2018-07-08:

15:29 New reply on Skilled created by markhg77
[BDY] Boundary Forcing files
08:53 2018WP/ENHANCE-04_Gurvan-RK3 edited by gm
(diff)

2018-07-07:

11:31 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
10:09 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)

2018-07-06:

23:41 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by lovato
(diff)
18:45 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
18:24 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
18:03 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
17:12 Changeset [9893] by davestorkey

UKMO/dev_r9885_proto_GO8_package branch: restart datestamping and MLD diagnostic.

16:55 Changeset [9892] by davestorkey

UKMO/dev_r9885_proto_GO8_package branch: clear SVN keywords

15:10 Changeset [9891] by davestorkey

Branch moved to NEMO/branches/UKMO.

15:05 Changeset [9890] by clem

group mpp communications for bdy ice

14:24 Changeset [9889] by davestorkey

Local initial package branch for UKMO GO8 configuration.

12:33 Changeset [9888] by clem

improve and debug BDY with sea ice. With this commit there should not be anymore problems in regional configurations (hopefully).

11:49 Changeset [9887] by davestorkey

Local changes for UKMO GO8 configuration.

10:13 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
10:09 NEMO_repository_changes_4.0.pdf attached to Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 by clevy
10:03 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by clevy
(diff)
10:00 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 created by clevy

2018-07-05:

19:19 Changeset [9886] by mathiot

repository for UKMO development branches

18:45 Changeset [9885] by clem

add melt ponds in BDY (very roughly)

18:33 Changeset [9884] by jamrae

Deleted branch created in error.

17:57 Changeset [9883] by clem

solve issue raised in ticket #2107 and maybe in ticket #2106

17:51 Changeset [9882] by clem

finish solving the issue raised in ticket #2107

17:44 Ticket #2112 (CMCC-02_sciliberti_BDYTool) created by sciliberti
== Context Implementation of numerical procedures for defining open …
17:43 Changeset [9881] by jamrae

Various changes to allow UKMO coupled configuration to compile with LIM3 turned on and CICE turned off.

17:43 Changeset [9880] by clem

sea-ice: remove negative values mainly created by the advection schemes (UMx and Prather) + adapt BDY to ensure that all the fields are coherent with the rest of the code (max concentration etc)

17:39 Ticket #2111 (CMCC-01_sciliberti_BDYModel) created by sciliberti
== Context Adding new schemes for open boundaries options == …
16:02 Developers/SVN_Quick Reference edited by acc
(diff)
15:01 Changeset [9879] by jamrae

Branch created as a copy of dev_merge_2017_CICE_interface.

14:37 2018WP/Shared Actions edited by diovino
(diff)
13:24 Ticket #2110 (Bug in traadv_fct.F90) created by acc
A minor bug exists in the interpolation scheme for the FCT 4th order …
12:23 Changeset [9878] by jamrae

New branch created.

11:17 Ticket #2109 (Changes to allow NEMO4-LIM3 (SI^3) to be used in UK Met Office coupled ...) created by jamrae
== Context The new NEMO4-LIM3 (SI3) sea ice model is being implemented …
11:14 Changeset [9877] by kingr

Create a branch for preparing a 1D configuration of the AMM15.

10:05 Changeset [9876] by kingr

Fix bug in diaharmana dummy module.

2018-07-04:

19:40 Changeset [9875] by clem

bug fix following ticket #2108

19:35 Changeset [9874] by clem

bug fix following ticket #2108

19:29 Ticket #2108 (remapping of ice layers is bugged (NEMO4 and 3.6)) created by clem
== Analysis The remapping of ice layers after thermodynamic growth or …
17:15 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by clevy
(diff)
17:11 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by clevy
(diff)
17:09 airseaWG.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 by clevy
17:09 status_2018WP.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 by clevy
16:58 2018WP/ENHANCE-05_Gurvan-Vertical_Advection edited by acc
(diff)
16:27 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:24 NEMO_devcom_mid2018_report_ConfigManager_C.LEVY.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 by clevy
16:17 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:13 SIWG_nemost_2018.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 by vancop
SIWG presentation
16:08 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:03 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:00 DevCommJuly2018_kernel.pptx attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 by clevy
15:53 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by clevy
(diff)
15:46 NEMO-TestCases_DevCom-July2018.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 by clevy
10:50 Changeset [9873] by clem

some more

10:48 Changeset [9872] by clem

removing the very last bits (I hope) of LIM references in the code

10:36 Changeset [9871] by mocavero

Create HPC-03 branch - ticket #2010

2018-07-03:

18:36 Changeset [9870] by smasson

dev_r9759_HPC09_ESIWACE: update bench jobs (fix)

18:25 Changeset [9869] by smasson

dev_r9759_HPC09_ESIWACE: update bench jobs

16:38 Changeset [9868] by jcastill

Revert previous change, as it is not necessary - although it adds some functionality, it is not used

15:09 New reply on Skilled created by lovato
[BDY] Boundary Forcing files
13:33 Changeset [9867] by emmafiedler

Branch for ice thickness updates

12:42 New topic on Interfaces created by j.abalichin
[IO] NEMO3.3 mean and instantaneous output
11:44 New reply on Consortium created by hadpr
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
09:57 Users/Model Interfacing/Inputs Outputs edited by clevy
(diff)

2018-07-02:

18:19 Changeset [9866] by clem

solve problem described in ticket #2107

18:17 Ticket #2107 (non-zero ice concentration on land) created by clem
== Context In some configurations, specifically when using BDY with sea …
17:59 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by acc
(diff)
17:44 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by lovato
(diff)
17:41 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by diovino
(diff)
17:26 Changeset [9865] by mathiot

zpress undefined in sbcisf/sbc_isf_bg03

17:23 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by acc
(diff)
16:38 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by mathiot
(diff)
15:32 New reply on Consortium created by dmanubens
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
15:23 New reply on Consortium created by roryjb
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
11:57 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by mocavero
(diff)
11:50 New reply on Consortium created by coquart
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
11:46 Changeset [9864] by mathiot

fix melt diagnostics

11:23 New reply on Consortium created by andrzejewskijan
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
09:37 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by sciliberti
(diff)
06:38 New reply on Consortium created by tnguyen
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
06:37 New reply on Consortium created by tnguyen
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database

2018-07-01:

15:12 New reply on Consortium created by yklee
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
14:24 New topic on Skilled created by markhg77
[BDY] Boundary Forcing files
14:02 New reply on Consortium created by markhg77
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
11:18 New reply on Consortium created by julios
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
09:14 New reply on Consortium created by zhaopeng
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database

2018-06-30:

12:51 Changeset [9863] by gm

#1911 (ENHANCE-04): simplified implementation of the Euler stepping at nit000

11:31 2018WP/ENHANCE-04_Gurvan-RK3 edited by gm
(diff)
11:17 2018WP/ENHANCE-04_Gurvan-RK3 edited by gm
(diff)
11:16 2018WP/ENHANCE-04_Gurvan-RK3 edited by gm
(diff)

2018-06-29:

20:26 New reply on Consortium created by treerink
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
18:15 Ticket #2100 (Missing value in ORCA2 ouput) reopened by acc
The current code modifies the size of restart datasets too. This is …
17:53 Changeset [9862] by dford

Fix to read in DIC and alkalinity background if doing pH assimilation alongside ocean colour assimilation without nitrogen balancing.

16:19 Changeset [9861] by dford

Ensure phytoplankton background read in even if not doing nitrogen balancing.

15:20 Changeset [9860] by frrh

Fixes to non-standard code necessary for portability.
Also an annoying fix made necessary to avoid a Cray
compiler bug.

14:35 Changeset [9859] by jcastill

Add the capability of using the code compiled with coupling keys for uncoupled work - this is useful for the operational suite when running with data assimilation
The change consists in reading the variable lk_oasis from a variable in the namelist namcfg, which is read at the beginning of the run, instead of using only key_oasis3mct to set it

13:50 New reply on Consortium created by cstegert
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
10:56 Changeset [9858] by mathiot

forgot to remove sn_qisf, ln_divisf, ln_conserve from namelist ref

10:25 New reply on Consortium created by danday
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
08:15 Changeset [9857] by smasson

dev_r9759_HPC09_ESIWACE: update bench job scripts

2018-06-28:

22:49 New reply on Consortium created by pdemey
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
19:49 Changeset [9856] by smasson

dev_r9759_HPC09_ESIWACE: update jobs for bench

16:58 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:57 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:33 Changeset [9855] by mathiot

update sbcisf from trunk

16:22 Developers edited by clevy
(diff)
16:07 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by davestorkey
(diff)
16:06 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by davestorkey
(diff)
15:59 Changeset [9854] by mathiot

update to dev_r5518_GO6_package@9321 to avoid conflict during merge

15:48 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by clem
(diff)
15:47 New reply on Consortium created by pluyten
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
15:14 New reply on Consortium created by darioconte
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
15:00 Changeset [9853] by mathiot

update to dev_r5518_GO6_package@9321 to avoid conflict during merge

14:50 New reply on Consortium created by alkis
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
14:41 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:39 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by clevy
(diff)
13:01 Changeset [9852] by smasson

update some arch files

12:54 Ticket #2091 (wrong names) closed by clem
fixed
12:52 New reply on Consortium created by reno
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
12:38 Changeset [9851] by smasson

dev_r9759_HPC09_ESIWACE: update scripts for irene

11:29 New reply on Consortium created by lecomte
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
10:33 New reply on Consortium created by snguyen
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
10:14 New reply on Consortium created by perpemberton
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database

2018-06-27:

17:12 Changeset [9850] by smasson

dev_r9759_HPC09_ESIWACE: report bugfix from NEMOtrunk on not-masked NP, see #2101

16:02 Changeset [9849] by mathiot

branch to implement isf flux computation from the trunk to GO6_package

15:06 Changeset [9848] by smasson

dev_r9759_HPC09_ESIWACE: update scripts and namelist_cfg_orca12_like

12:52 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by mcastril
(diff)
12:48 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:47 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by molines
(diff)
11:45 New reply on Consortium created by eyoung
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
11:34 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by smasson
(diff)
11:22 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by mocavero
(diff)
11:21 New reply on Consortium created by zutroy
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
11:02 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by mathiot
(diff)
10:34 user/flavoni edited by flavoni
(diff)
10:24 2018-02-27 17.56.16.2.png attached to user/flavoni by flavoni
10:24 2018-02-27 17.50.41.png attached to user/flavoni by flavoni
10:24 2018-02-27 17.49.00.png attached to user/flavoni by flavoni
10:24 2018-02-27 17.36.34.png attached to user/flavoni by flavoni
10:24 2018-02-27 17.32.43.png attached to user/flavoni by flavoni
10:23 2018-02-27 17.56.16.png attached to user/flavoni by flavoni
10:23 user/flavoni edited by flavoni
(diff)
10:01 New reply on Consortium created by deliott
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
09:50 New reply on Consortium created by shchepet
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
09:47 New reply on Consortium created by kserradell
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
09:39 New reply on Consortium created by tjmor95
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
09:37 New reply on Consortium created by torben.koenigk
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
09:31 New reply on Consortium created by zhuohaifeng
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
09:30 New reply on Consortium created by marilianemo
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
09:16 New reply on Consortium created by valerie
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
09:10 New reply on Consortium created by yures
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
08:48 New reply on Consortium created by swahl
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
06:52 New reply on Consortium created by khcho72
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
03:24 New reply on Consortium created by kearney
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
03:06 New reply on Consortium created by wfc1102
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
02:05 New reply on Consortium created by shizzle
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
01:36 New reply on Consortium created by shuqi
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
00:50 New reply on Consortium created by jinlee
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database

2018-06-26:

23:15 New reply on Consortium created by sakella
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
23:08 New reply on Consortium created by mikki43306
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
21:01 New reply on Consortium created by nlvillegasb
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
20:45 New reply on Consortium created by sunny
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
19:26 New reply on Consortium created by sennevilles
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
17:56 New reply on Consortium created by cdr30
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
17:39 New reply on Consortium created by nicl
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
17:28 New reply on Consortium created by ponyoo
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
17:26 New reply on Consortium created by kicoliver
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
17:24 New reply on Consortium created by lnerger
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
17:24 New reply on Consortium created by simonholgate
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
17:19 Changeset [9847] by mathiot

remove closed development branche

17:14 New reply on Consortium created by pboliveira
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
17:12 New reply on Consortium created by pennelly
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
17:11 New reply on Consortium created by mariondevilliers
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
17:08 New reply on Consortium created by shan
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
17:05 New reply on Consortium created by zhenya.song
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
17:04 New reply on Consortium created by lizarce07
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
16:58 New reply on Consortium created by tgorgues
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
16:55 New reply on Consortium created by xavieryepes
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
16:50 New reply on Consortium created by xianmin
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
16:47 New reply on Consortium created by Lilaki23
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
16:46 New reply on Consortium created by lixintamu
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
16:46 New reply on Consortium created by vervatis
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
16:22 New reply on Consortium created by nachtdigital
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
16:21 New reply on Consortium created by nachtdigital
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
16:21 New reply on Consortium created by fborile2
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
16:21 New reply on Consortium created by nachtdigital
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
15:36 Changeset [9846] by smasson

dev_r9759_HPC09_ESIWACE: update namelists and jobscripts

14:57 New reply on Consortium created by andry
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
14:49 New reply on Consortium created by annkeen
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
14:39 New reply on Consortium created by hbeghoura
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
14:24 New reply on Consortium created by emmafiedler
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
14:22 New reply on Consortium created by mazoyer
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
14:03 New reply on Consortium created by dschro
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
13:56 New reply on Consortium created by didier_swing
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
13:55 Changeset [9845] by jchanut

Add transport correction on tangential velocities in ghost cells

13:54 New reply on Consortium created by croth
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
13:53 New reply on Consortium created by beismann
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
13:52 New reply on Consortium created by cnemoay
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
13:51 New reply on Consortium created by cnemoay
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
13:47 New reply on Consortium created by albert6a
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
13:40 New reply on Consortium created by bourgeois
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
13:39 New reply on Consortium created by afettich
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
13:39 New reply on Consortium created by PlankTOM
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
13:24 New reply on Consortium created by kgetzlaff
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
13:18 New reply on Consortium created by icerulean
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
13:05 New reply on Consortium created by grabi
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
13:05 New reply on Consortium created by barrier.n
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
13:05 New reply on Consortium created by kcgouda
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
12:59 New reply on Consortium created by Quim
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
12:56 New reply on Consortium created by j.abalichin
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
12:50 New reply on Consortium created by iri
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
12:49 New reply on Consortium created by bmehlers
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
12:49 New reply on Consortium created by ehsan
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
12:48 New reply on Consortium created by chrisbull
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
12:46 New reply on Consortium created by fbaordo
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
12:45 New reply on Consortium created by bumer
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
12:39 New reply on Consortium created by dramauh
[forge] Removal of all unused accounts from users database
11:42 Changeset [9844] by smasson

dev_r9759_HPC09_ESIWACE: better tic_tac

11:42 Changeset [9843] by frrh

Get rid of completely redundant declarations from trcrst.F90

11:40 Changeset [9842] by frrh
11:37 Changeset [9841] by frrh

Apply NIWA fixes to non-standard fortran to the GO6 branch.

We can't use the NIWA branch directly because it is based on
an out o0f date version of the GO6 branch which has already had many
non-standard code issues (missing declarations, implicit none, etc)
fixed!

11:35 Changeset [9840] by smasson

dev_r9759_HPC09_ESIWACE: update namelists

10:28 Working Groups/HPC edited by mocavero
(diff)
01:51 Users/Homepage/Help edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
01:45 Users/Homepage/Help edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
01:41 Sharing/Forums Overview created by nicolasmartin

2018-06-25:

23:47 Developers edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
23:46 Developers/Good Practices/External Definitions created by nicolasmartin
23:44 Developers/Good Practices created by nicolasmartin
17:51 Developers edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
16:56 Changeset [9839] by gm

#1911 (ENHANCE-04): PART I - MLF in 2-level time-stepping environment

16:34 Developers edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
16:09 Working Groups/HPC edited by mocavero
(diff)
15:32 Working Groups/HPC edited by mocavero
(diff)
15:16 user/gm/Namelist_framework edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
13:29 Working Groups/HPC/Mins_sub_2018_06_21 edited by mocavero
(diff)
13:28 Working Groups/HPC/Mins_sub_2018_06_21 created by mocavero

2018-06-22:

17:07 Ticket #2058 (ROBUST-04_SFlavoni_usrdef_doc) closed by flavoni
fixed
16:54 Changeset [9838] by flavoni

#2048 modify nn_etau, nn_xml by default for ORCA2_ICE_PISCES namelists

16:44 Changeset [9837] by flavoni

#2048, update some namelists parameters for ORCA2°LIM3_PISCES by default

16:42 Ticket #1975 (Add test cases in SETTE list of tests (to be sure to update all MY_SRC ...) closed by flavoni
fixed
15:11 Changeset [9836] by frrh

COpy of GO6 package branch for C1D compilation

14:54 Changeset [9835] by antsia

set detect_missing_value back to true again in field_def.xml and remove unused variables

12:47 Changeset [9834] by jonnywilliams

removing double definition of loc_vol

12:37 Developers edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
12:26 Developers edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
12:20 Developers/SVN_Quick Reference edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
12:20 Changeset [9833] by frrh

Deleting development/test branch

12:19 Changeset [9832] by frrh

Deleting development/test branch.

12:10 Changeset [9831] by jonnywilliams

trying 3…

11:39 Changeset [9830] by frrh

Merge revisions 9607:9721 of/branches/UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_diag_bitcomp
into GO6 package branch.

This change ensures most 2D and 3D diagnostics produced by NEMO and MEDUSA
are bit reproducible on different PE decompositions.

Command used:
svn merge -r 9607:9721 svn+ssh://forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/ipsl/forge/projets/nemo/svn/branches/UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_diag_bitcomp

Met Office GMED ticket 389 refers.

This change applies a mask to all duplicate grid points
output on diagnistic grids for T, U and V points. i.e. it masks
any wrap columns and duplicated grid points across the N-fold.
Fields affected are all "standard" NEMO diagnostics (scalar and
diaptr diagnostics are not on "normal" grids).

It also introduces some corrections/initialisations to achieve
PE decomposition bit comparison.

Most 2D or 3D fields are now bit comparable on different PE decompositions.
Only diaptr diagnostics can not be guaranteed bit reproducible
(due to their method of computation).

This change does nothing to CICE output.

Model evolution is unaffected.

11:25 Changeset [9829] by jonnywilliams

generalising the argument to CHARACTER

10:00 Ticket #1848 (Modifications to rebuild_nemo) closed by timgraham
fixed: This branch was merged (as a late addition) at the 2017 merge party so I'm …

2018-06-21:

23:41 Developers/Validation/release-3.6 edited by nemo
(diff)
22:01 user/gm/Namelist_framework edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:53 Working Groups/HPC/Mins_2018_02_07 created by mocavero
17:33 Changeset [9828] by dancopsey

Stop multiplying zevap_ice by -1.

17:29 Working Groups/HPC/Mins_sub_2018_04_20 created by mocavero
17:11 Changelog edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:05 Page Templates/Branch Validation edited by nemo
(diff)
16:59 Changeset [9827] by jonnywilliams

removing erroneous ampersand

16:54 Changeset [9826] by jonnywilliams

NIWA branch to run GC3.1+MEDUSA with the ifort compiler.

16:53 Changeset [9825] by jonnywilliams

created from wrong bit of the repo

16:37 Changeset [9824] by jonnywilliams

NIWA branch to fix errors in ifort fcm_make_ocean build

16:36 Changeset [9823] by jonnywilliams

created from wrong parent

16:23 Changeset [9822] by jonnywilliams

NIWA fix for using the ifort compiler .

15:44 Changeset [9821] by lovato

trunk : apply tmask after fldread update of wave external forcing

12:52 Changeset [9820] by dancopsey

Remove incorrect abort statement.

12:48 Changeset [9819] by dancopsey

Added a bunch of fixes and a nemo2cice print statement.

12:32 Changeset [9818] by dancopsey

Add min and max prints to nemo2cice.

11:58 Changeset [9817] by dancopsey

Merged in GO6 package branch up to revision 8356.

11:53 Changeset [9816] by dancopsey

Strip out SVN keywords.

11:49 Changeset [9815] by dancopsey

Branch to print out max and min going through nemo2cice

11:42 Ticket #2106 (Floating invalid in limthd_dh.f90) created by tian
The problem is that I get a error of floating invalid in limthd_dh.f90, …
10:22 New topic on Skilled created by bijoy
[stp-cfg] Setting up a Barotropic tide forcing NEMO configuration
09:21 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by nadwocean
(diff)

2018-06-20:

15:41 Changeset [9814] by smasson

dev_r9759_HPC09_ESIWACE: get more informations

2018-06-19:

21:54 Changeset [9813] by antsia

delete iscplhsb, add iscpldiv and make the code readable

20:16 New topic on Forks created by Pysh
Mathlab tools for viewing and analyzing data in netcdf files
18:12 Users/Homepage/Documentation edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:10 Documentation edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
17:35 Ticket #1919 (Variables passed to iom_put with no definition in field_def*.xml files) closed by lovato
fixed: The variables related to wave component in the trunk, namely ustokes, …
17:33 Changeset [9812] by lovato

trunk : add missing variables for wave coupling in field_def_nemo-oce.xml - #1919

17:24 Ticket #2063 (Bug in bdydta for ice (3.6_STABLE and dev_merge_2017)) closed by clem
fixed
17:15 Changeset [9811] by clem

debug bdy with sea ice if more than 1 boundary is used. See ticket #2063

17:09 Changeset [9810] by clem

debug bdy with sea ice if more than 1 boundary is used. See ticket #2063

16:23 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by acc
(diff)
16:18 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by emanuelaclementi
(diff)
15:35 Ticket #2105 (Phasing FCM version in vendors with a tag release from metomi Github ...) created by nicolasmartin
== Context The FCM source code included with NEMO looks quite outdated. …
15:20 Changeset [9809] by clem

create a README and update namelist files

2018-06-18:

22:11 Ticket #2104 (The mathlab utility for viewing and analyzing data in netcdf files) created by Pysh
New matlab (2016b) utilities with the ability to view and analyze data in …
11:28 Changeset [9808] by clem

stop the code for weird values of salinity (not necessarily <0). It happens when the code crashes because of sea-ice issues.

Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.