Timeline


and

matching tags

2018-08-12:

11:30 Ticket #1683 (SIMPLIF-1 : 2016 simplification & improvement) closed by gm
fixed
10:34 Ticket #2005 (trend diagnostics: stripes in dispkevfo that look like processors limits) closed by gm
fixed
10:25 Ticket #2075 (LDF: scale-aware setting of viscous and diffusive coefficient) closed by gm
fixed

2018-08-10:

17:45 Changeset [10049] by jpalmier

correct PI CO2 flux bug

14:13 Users/Homepage/Help edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)

2018-08-09:

14:36 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:23 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2018-07-03 edited by clevy
(diff)
12:06 Changeset [10048] by jpalmier

OMIP PI DIC - debug ; add trends ; working version

2018-08-08:

17:12 Changeset [10047] by jpalmier

merge with GO6_package_branch 9385-10020 ; plus debug OMIP_DIC

16:39 Changeset [10046] by dancopsey

Re-enable 2D coupling of icesheet mass. To switch between 2D to 0D coupling of ice mass change sn_rcv_grnm%cldes from 'coupled' to 'coupled0d' (with a similar change to sn_rcv_antm).

2018-08-07:

14:19 Changeset [10045] by jpalmier

Andrew's changes to add the OMIP double_DIC (activated with key_omip_dic)

12:37 Changeset [10044] by dancopsey

Correct label of 1D river runoff.

12:25 Changeset [10043] by dancopsey

Remove RSRH print statements.

12:19 Changeset [10042] by dancopsey

Added missing cpl_rnf_1d.F90 file.

12:17 Changeset [10041] by dancopsey

Added coupling of 1D river outflow.

10:04 Changeset [10040] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r9950_old_tidal_mixing branch : merge in changes to rev 10037 of NEMO4_beta_mirror (=rev 10036 of trunk).

10:01 Changeset [10039] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r9950_GO6_mixing branch : merge in changes to rev 10037 of NEMO4_beta_mirror (= rev 10036 of trunk).

09:59 Changeset [10038] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r9950_GO8_package : merge in changes to rev 10037 of NEMO4_beta_mirror (= rev 10036 of trunk).

09:53 Changeset [10037] by davestorkey

UKMO NEMO4_beta_mirror branch : update to be relative to rev 10036 of the trunk.

09:46 Ticket #2125 (duplicated code in trd_tra_iom) closed by davestorkey
fixed: SETTE results unchanged. Fix committed at rev 10036
09:44 Changeset [10036] by davestorkey

Remove erroneous duplicated code in trdtra.F90. Ticket #2125.

2018-08-06:

15:56 Ticket #2125 (duplicated code in trd_tra_iom) created by davestorkey
== Context Most of the code in the trunk version of trd_tra_iom in …
07:08 Working Groups/HPC/Mins_sub_2018_08_01 created by mocavero

2018-08-03:

15:51 Changeset [10035] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r9950_old_tidal_mixing branch : merge in changes to rev 10032 of NEMO4_beta_mirror branch (=rev 10031 of trunk).

15:43 Changeset [10034] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r9950_GO6_mixing branch : merge in changes to rev 10032 of NEMO4_beta_mirror branch (=10031 of trunk).

15:33 Changeset [10033] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r9950_GO8_package : merge in changes to rev 10032 of NEMO4_beta_mirror branch (=rev 10031 of trunk).

15:27 Changeset [10032] by davestorkey

UKMO NEMO4_beta_mirror branch : merging in changes up to revision 10031 of the trunk.

15:17 Changeset [10031] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r9950_GO8_package branch: Add standard diagnostic XML files under new directory cfgs/METO_GO.

11:34 Ticket #2124 (Unmasked avmu and avmv in GLS scheme for jk=jpk (with explicit bottom ...) created by jchanut
== Context Vertical viscosities at U and V points (avmu, avmv) are not …
11:05 Ticket #2123 (Bug in diawri.F90 (both v3.6_STABLE & trunk)) created by gm
== Context with key_iomput, the e3u_0 and e3v_0 fields (initial vertical …
10:18 Changeset [10030] by gm

#1911 (ENHANCE-04): RK3 branch - step II.3 remove e3uw_$ e3vw_$, except e3.w_0 and use only after e3 in dyn/trazdf

09:00 New topic on Skilled created by bijoy
[tide] Boundary Tide: real and imaginary components

2018-08-02:

17:35 Changeset [10029] by clem

put a wall at the boundaries in the domain_cfg that is outputed by the nesting tools

17:31 Changeset [10028] by jpalmier

update namelist_ref

17:08 Changeset [10027] by clem

solve issues with median averages (greatly increase speed and sort out land issues)

16:11 Changeset [10026] by mathiot

Compute isf heat content flx using interface S in of far field S + add isfmask to simplify isf masking

15:58 Users/Homepage/News edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
15:52 Users/Agenda/2018-10-11 created by nicolasmartin
15:52 Tag change on Users/Agenda/2018-10-11 by nicolasmartin
Tags agenda, user added
15:47 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
15:44 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
15:25 Changeset [10025] by clem

nesting tools are partly rewritten (mostly for create_coordinates and bathy) to get better functionality. Now you can use the nesting to either define an agrif zoom or a regional domain (for bdy purposes). Also, the nesting tools output a domain_cfg.nc that can be directly used in NEMO4 without the need of DOMAINcfg tool. The option of median average for bathymetry interpolation still does not work properly but it's not new

15:21 Users/Agenda/2018-07-11 edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
15:13 Users/Homepage/News edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
14:46 Ticket #1876 (Missing initialisation of array 'rnf_b'; river runoff not taken into ...) closed by nicolasmartin
wontfix: I close the ticket because it is solely the last one on the v3.4 and …
14:26 Ticket #1738 (Fixed selection of the surface boundary condition in module 'sbcmod_tam') closed by nicolasmartin
fixed: Thanks for sharing your own fix . Arguably we are not going to commit it …
14:21 Ticket #1362 (missing bits in dynzdf_imp_tam) closed by nicolasmartin
fixed: Thanks for sharing your own fix ;-). Arguably we are not going to commit …
14:15 Ticket #1443 (The trajectory at the before time level seems to be incorrectly set during ...) closed by nicolasmartin
fixed: Thanks for sharing your own fix ;-). […] Arguably we are not going to …
14:07 Ticket #2122 (bug in traadv_fct.F90 in trunk) closed by davestorkey
fixed: SETTE results unchanged by code change. Fix committed at rev 10024.
14:05 Changeset [10024] by davestorkey

Bug fix for traadv_fct.F90. Ticket #2122

12:23 Ticket #2121 (Improvment of doc generation script) reopened by nicolasmartin
08:19 Changeset [10023] by gm

#1911 (ENHANCE-04): RK3 branch - step II.2 bug correction in dynnxt + domvvl_RK3 creation

2018-08-01:

17:38 Changeset [10022] by jpalmier

Create MEDUSA-NEMO4 branch

16:50 Ticket #2122 (bug in traadv_fct.F90 in trunk) created by davestorkey
== Context There is a bug in traadv_fct.F90 in the trunk (NEMO 4 beta). …
16:37 Changeset [10021] by jpalmier

Create the NERC directory

2018-07-31:

17:47 Changeset [10020] by marc

GMED ticket 406. CPP key fixes.

14:27 Changeset [10019] by acc

Branch: dev_r9956_ENHANCE05_ZAD_AIMP. Minor corrections to sshwzv.F90, dynzdf.F90 and trazdf.F90 to provide a draft working set. Early indications are that the scheme is now working for the simple test cases tried so far. See ticket #2042

11:58 Changeset [10018] by frrh

Corrections for consistency with OASIS3-MCT version 4.0
and backwards compatibility with earlier coupler releases.

10:15 Changeset [10017] by frrh

Code corrections for OASIS3-MCT vn4.0 code compatibiilty

09:04 Ticket #2085 (dev_merge_2017/trunk without land-porc crashes when starting from restart) closed by cbricaud
fixed
09:03 Changeset [10016] by cbricaud

commit bugfix for ticket #2085

2018-07-30:

14:16 Changeset [10015] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r9950_GO8_package branch: include fix for restartability with land suppression as temporary measure before this is fixed in the NEMO trunk (NEMO ticket #2085).

12:27 Changeset [10014] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r9950_old_tidal_mixing branch: update to be relative to rev 10011 of NEMO4_beta_mirror branch.

12:24 Changeset [10013] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r9950_GO6_mixing branch : update to be relative to rev 10011 of NEMO4_beta_mirror branch.

12:13 Changeset [10012] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r9950_GO8_package branch : update to be relative to rev 10011 of NEMO4_beta_mirror branch.

12:03 Changeset [10011] by davestorkey

UKMO/NEMO4_beta_mirror branch: merging in changes from the trunk up to revision 10010.

2018-07-29:

13:40 Changeset [10010] by gm

#1911 (ENHANCE-04): RK3 branch - step II.1 AGRIF compilation OK for time-level dimension on ssh

11:23 Changeset [10009] by gm

#1911 (ENHANCE-04): RK3 branch - step II.1 time-level dimension on ssh

2018-07-27:

15:51 Ticket #2121 (Improvment of doc generation script) closed by acc
invalid: This was intentional in order to reduce the bulk when downloading the …
15:22 Ticket #2121 (Improvment of doc generation script) created by molines
== Context Build the NEMO reference manual == Analysis …

2018-07-26:

17:58 Changeset [10008] by acc

Branch: dev_r9956_ENHANCE05_ZAD_AIMP. Fix bug in trazdf.F90 to get closer to maintaining constant salinity in a simple GYRE test with uniform salinity. Also tidy dynzdf.F90 so results are the same with wi=0 and ln_zad_Aimp=T/F. See ticket #2042

17:13 Changeset [10007] by frrh

It turns out we do need certain CPP macros - so we need to introduce
explicit declarations based on key_vvl.

16:24 Changeset [10006] by timgraham

Bug fix so that XIOS is initialised to the correct start time if not started from midnight

13:07 Changeset [10005] by timgraham

Included all of the functional changes from STARTHOUR branch in branches/2014

11:45 Changeset [10004] by frrh

Various fixes

11:21 Changeset [10003] by timgraham

Branch to include starthour functionality in GO6 for Coupled NWP

10:50 Changeset [10002] by frrh

Fix CPP key use and code bugs which prevent compilation unless
a number of particular spurious CPP key intedependencies are met.

09:50 Changeset [10001] by gm

#1911 (ENHANCE-04): RK3 branch - step I.1 and I.2 (see wiki page)

2018-07-25:

13:43 Changeset [10000] by kingr

Pete's correction to 25h diagnostic.

12:31 Changeset [9999] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r9950_old_tidal_mixing branch : add namelist controls to reference namelist.

10:26 Changeset [9998] by davestorkey

Delete temporary UKMO branch for iceberg-ocean heat fluxes.

10:24 Changeset [9997] by davestorkey

UKMO dev_r9950_old_tidal_mixing branch: commit changes.

2018-07-24:

18:17 Ticket #1753 (Fix ssh incrementation in VVL code (Met Office)) closed by mathiot
fixed: Has been included in the 2017 merge @ revision 9023
15:09 Changeset [9996] by vancop

Radiative transfer SI3 documentation

15:08 Changeset [9995] by vancop

Radiative transfer SI3 documentation

15:07 Changeset [9994] by vancop

Radiative transfer SI3 documentation

15:06 Changeset [9993] by vancop

Radiative transfer SI3 documentation

15:06 Changeset [9992] by vancop

commit radiative transfer chapter

14:58 Changeset [9991] by frrh

Fixes to allow MEDUSA to compile with C1D without
the need for multiple (apparently) unrelated CPP keys
merely to satisfy spurious code interdependencies.

14:08 Changeset [9990] by davestorkey

Add latent heat of melting to iceberg-ocean heat flux. Ticket #1602.

10:32 Changeset [9989] by davestorkey

UKMO branch to reinstate old Simmons et al tidal mixing scheme at NEMO 4 to compare with new scheme.

2018-07-23:

16:19 Changeset [9988] by mathiot

increase UKMO wall time of sette batch script

11:33 Changeset [9987] by emmafiedler

Merge with GO6 FOAMv14 package branch r9288

11:22 Changeset [9986] by vancop

fix pond depth dependence of sea ice albedo

06:30 Changeset [9985] by jonnywilliams

Reverting charout? definition to original.

2018-07-20:

15:46 Changeset [9984] by andmirek

#1953 fix issues with domain definition for restart read with XIOS

15:45 Changeset [9983] by vancop

SI3 doc update

15:44 Changeset [9982] by vancop

SI3 doc update

15:44 Changeset [9981] by vancop

SI3 doc update

15:42 Changeset [9980] by vancop

SI3 doc update

15:40 Ticket #2013 (VALID-09_Lovato_TestWave_MedSea) closed by lovato
fixed: A series of experiment were carried out to perform a first validation of …
15:33 VALID-09_WaveMED_report.pdf attached to 2018WP/VALID-09_Lovato_Test Wave_Med Sea by lovato
VALID-09 Wave coupling MED report (2018WP)
15:16 Changeset [9979] by acc

Branch: dev_r9956_ENHANCE05_ZAD_AIMP. Fixes to dynzdf.F90 so that it gives the same results with or without ln_zad_Aimp set true if vertical velocity partitioning is disabled

15:01 Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 15.02.55.png attached to 2018WP/VALID-09_Lovato_Test Wave_Med Sea by lovato
10:47 Changeset [9978] by frrh

Branch included in GO6 package. Deleting.

10:24 Changeset [9977] by davestorkey

UKMO/dev_r9888_proto_GO8_package branch: merge in changes from trunk to rev 9922.

2018-07-19:

17:58 Changeset [9976] by acc

Branch: dev_r9956_ENHANCE05_ZAD_AIMP. First set of changes to implement an adaptive-implicit vertical advection option (see ticket #2042). This code compiles and runs but has issues when the new option is activated.

17:46 Changeset [9975] by marc

GMED ticket 400. Fixes to make the code more portable.

16:49 Changeset [9974] by vancop

SI3 draft documentation

16:44 Changeset [9973] by frrh

Reverse change of dimension to charout1 and charout2.
There appears no valid reason for the original change to 3 characters
since these are intended to hold REAL values converted to strings.
3 characters will be nowhere near big enough.

15:08 Changeset [9972] by frrh

Fix cpp key inconsistencies causing compilation failures.

14:39 Changeset [9971] by mathiot

initialization of ztabl, ztabr and ztab to 0 only in case of land suppression as suggested by Sebastien #2118

10:53 2018WP/VALID-09_Lovato_Test Wave_Med Sea edited by lovato
(diff)
10:41 Changeset [9970] by jamrae

Merged in Tim Graham's latest updates to dev_merge_2017_CICE_interface.

10:07 Changeset [9969] by timgraham

Picked all the changes in IOM from the trunk as it was crashing in calls to XIOS.
Added/corrected allocate calls in sbc_ice.F90 for CICE case.

09:39 Changeset [9968] by timgraham

Correction to fix in cpl_oasis3.F90

2018-07-18:

17:08 Ticket #2120 (Bug in vertical advection with ice shelf and vector form) closed by mathiot
fixed: In 9967: […]
17:08 Changeset [9967] by mathiot

fix #2120 in 3.6_STABLE

16:26 Changeset [9966] by lovato

trunk : correct peak wave number computation using wave model frequency data (Stokes drift case nn_sdrift=2)

15:53 Changeset [9965] by mathiot

code change for #2120 in trunk

15:52 Ticket #2120 (Bug in vertical advection with ice shelf and vector form) created by mathiot
== Context There is a bug in the vertical advection in case of opened ice …
15:46 Changeset [9964] by acc

Changes to tests/OVERFLOW namelists to ensure all the variations actually run

15:40 Changeset [9963] by acc

minor changes to sette_test-cases.sh to fix and tidy up the OVERFLOW experiments. These changes should make sure only the appropriate configuration namelist is copied to each experiment directory

11:53 Changeset [9962] by frrh

Correct dimension of qns_ice since this is used in the context of
multi category ice so the third dimension needs to be category number,
not hard wired as 1.

The use of jpl as a surrogate for ncat needs to be reviewed since
jpl and ncat seem to be used interchangebly in declarations, in certain
cases, they are both used in the same ALLOCATE statement for different
arrays of identical size!

2018-07-17:

15:05 Changeset [9961] by frrh

Further fixes during rigorous testing

14:20 Changeset [9960] by davestorkey

UKMO icebergs_ocean_heat_fluxes : important sign change.

13:54 Changeset [9959] by davestorkey

UKMO icebergs_ocean_heat_fluxes branch : science changes

13:37 Changeset [9958] by davestorkey

Branch to update iceberg-ocean heat fluxes. Add latent heat of melting, new 2D diagnostic fields and update the ICB heat budget calculation.

12:51 Changeset [9957] by acc

New development branch for the adaptive-implicit vertical advection (05_Gurvan-Vertical_advection)

10:03 Changeset [9956] by davestorkey

UKMO/dev_r9950_GO6_mixing branch : science change

10:02 Changeset [9955] by davestorkey

UKMO/dev_r9888_GO6_mixing branch : science changes.

09:58 Changeset [9954] by davestorkey

UKMO branch to implement GO6 option for nn_htau.

2018-07-16:

15:06 Changeset [9953] by davestorkey

UKMO GO8 package branch:

  1. Datestamping of restart files.
  2. Vertically-interpolated mixed layer depth diagnostic.
  3. Thickness weighted squared velocity components in diagnostics.
14:13 Changeset [9952] by davestorkey

Rename UKMO branch using usual convention.

13:56 Changeset [9951] by davestorkey

UKMO GO8 package branch relative to NEMO 4 mirror.

13:52 Changeset [9950] by davestorkey

UKMO/NEMO4_beta_mirror branch: remove SVN keywords

13:47 Changeset [9949] by davestorkey

Mirror of NEMO 4 beta in UKMO branch with SVN keywords removed. To form base revision for UKMO builds.

12:14 Changeset [9948] by clem

remove useless namelist

12:02 Ticket #2117 (CRS branch has disapeared) closed by clevy
fixed
10:12 Changeset [9947] by timgraham

Clear svn keywords

10:07 Changeset [9946] by timgraham

A new version of the coupling branch

2018-07-14:

12:06 Ticket #2119 (improved land-processor suppression) created by smasson
== Context Today, land-processor are suppressed only if they are …

2018-07-13:

19:11 Ticket #2118 (ORCA2 + land_suppression failed to run) closed by mathiot
fixed: In 9945: […]
19:11 Changeset [9945] by mathiot

initialisation of ztabl,ztabr and ztab to 0. ; fix #2118

19:10 Users/Setup New Configuration edited by clevy
(diff)
19:08 Ticket #2118 (ORCA2 + land_suppression failed to run) created by mathiot
== Context I run the sette ORCA2_ICE_PISCES test and land suppression …
16:33 Changeset [9944] by mathiot

wrong variable name in ICEDYN userdef

16:15 Changeset [9943] by clem

add a proper correction for negative values occuring after Ultimate-Macho advection scheme. This correction conserves mass, heat etc. 3 diagnostics have also been added in the outputs to make sure that the negative values are indeed small and unimportant in view of the advantages in using Ultimate-Macho

15:50 Changeset [9942] by jamrae

Removed t1_ice from allocate statement, as it has already been allocated elsewhere.

15:41 Users/Model Interfacing/AGRIF edited by clevy
(diff)
15:37 Users/Model Interfacing/AGRIF created by clevy
14:36 Users/Model Interfacing/Biogeochemistry Coarsening edited by clevy
(diff)
12:37 Changeset [9941] by acc

Final act of ticket: #2113 . Reactivate USE_ICEBERGS by default in sette.sh now that restartability and reproducibility are restored.

12:32 Ticket #2113 (Restoring restart ability with icebergs) closed by acc
fixed: Changeset 9940. introduces a fix for the restart ability and …
12:18 Changeset [9940] by acc

Changes to restore restartability and reproducibility with ORCA2_ICE_PISCES SETTE tests with active icebergs. Changes to icbthm.F90 are purely cosmetic or improvements to code efficiency. The key change is the reintroduction of an lbc_lnk for emp in sbcmod after icb_stp. Icebergs that advect into haloes during icb_stp can melt and alter emp (if ln_passive_mode is .false.). These changes are lost across restarts without the halo exchange. This solution is not ideal but no alterantive is apparent with the current icb algorithm. This change restores both restartability and reproducibility with a 990 timestep (495 timestep restart) set of tests. See #2113 for details

11:28 Users/Homepage/Documentation edited by clevy
(diff)
11:23 Users/Agenda/2015-06-30 edited by clevy
(diff)
11:02 Users/Model Interfacing/Biogeochemistry Coarsening edited by clevy
(diff)
11:00 Users/Model Interfacing/Biogeochemistry Coarsening edited by clevy
(diff)
10:32 Changelog edited by clevy
(diff)
09:37 Ticket #2117 (CRS branch has disapeared) created by cbricaud
I can't find this branch …
09:28 Changeset [9939] by gm

#1911 (ENHANCE-04): RK3 branche phased with MLF@9937 branche

Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.