Timeline


and

matching tags

2019-03-12:

18:00 Changeset [10747] by smueller

Addition of configurability of the set of active test configurations, see comment 14 of ticket #2239

17:17 Changeset [10746] by andmirek

GMED 450 - updates to namelist_ref

17:14 Changeset [10745] by andmirek

GMED 450 GO8 changes to namelist namctl

15:37 2019WP/ENHANCE-12_SimonM-Tides edited by jchanut
(diff)
15:10 Changeset [10744] by smueller

Inception of the development branch for action ENHANCE-12_SimonM-Tides of the 2019 work plan, see ticket #2194

12:06 Changeset [10743] by davestorkey

First block of changes:

  1. New state variables uu, vv, e3X and corresponding temporary pointers.
  2. Updated code for time-filtering and time-level-swapping uu, vv, e3X.
  3. DYN routines not updated to use new variables at this stage.
12:01 Ticket #2254 (Bug in ENT (energy conserving at T-point) scheme) closed by jchanut
fixed
12:00 Changeset [10742] by jchanut

Bug with ENT scheme #2254

11:58 Changeset [10741] by jchanut

Bug with ENT scheme #2254

11:32 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by davestorkey
(diff)
11:29 Changeset [10740] by davestorkey

ticket #2258

11:23 Ticket #2258 (KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps) created by davestorkey
BE CAREFUL !!! Due to dynamic behaviour of this ticket creation page, it …
11:18 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Dave Storkey_RK3Preparation created by davestorkey
11:17 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by davestorkey
rename action to better reflect scope (diff)
11:14 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by davestorkey
(diff)
11:14 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by davestorkey
(diff)
11:03 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by davestorkey
(diff)

2019-03-11:

17:08 Changeset [10739] by andmirek

GMED ticket 450

2019-03-08:

16:58 user/nicolasmartin/Account Management created by nicolasmartin
14:31 New topic on Skilled created by giorgiograffino
[TRP] NEMO grid and mass transport computation

2019-03-07:

20:21 Developers/Working On Tickets edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
16:18 Ticket #1582 (SETTE test failed with debug compilation options) closed by mdrudi
fixed
10:48 Ticket #1514 (changes to dynvor for partial steps een option) closed by mathiot
invalid: Some work was reported at the Drakkar 2018 meeting. Finally, it was …

2019-03-06:

16:14 Changeset [10738] by dancopsey

Multiply snow and sublimation by ice fractions.

14:56 Changeset [10737] by dancopsey

Make branch.

11:41 Changeset [10736] by dancopsey
  • Multiply snow by ice fraction to get the snow on the ice part of the grid box (as a grid box mean).
  • Multiply ice sublimation which is a flux on each sea ice category by each ice category fraction to also get them to be grid box mean values.
11:02 Changeset [10735] by dancopsey

Copy GO6 package branch at revision 9975

2019-03-05:

18:56 Changeset [10734] by alistairsellar

Set ldfdyn_c3d to work with "eoce" configuration. This combined with
cp_cfg="eoce" in the namelist allows us to use these equatorial modifications
(which don't assume a modern coastline), while ignoring all other "orca"
modifications.

18:48 Changeset [10733] by alistairsellar

New branch to make ORCA1 play nice with Eocene bathymetry
Branched from GO6 package branch: branches/UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package@8638

17:38 Ticket #2257 (Floating point overflow linked to snow thickness in SI3) created by skeeley
==== Context We are having floating point exceptions in rare occasions in …
17:27 Ticket #2256 (Unphysical values of ice age in SI3.) created by skeeley
==== Context Ice age field in SI3 is producing NaN after some time. …
16:53 Ticket #2255 (some grid references in SHARED/field_def_nemo-oce.xml not defined in ...) created by davestorkey
BE CAREFUL !!! Due to dynamic behaviour of this ticket creation page, it …

2019-03-04:

20:06 Page Templates/ST_Meeting edited by nemo
(diff)
19:00 Page Templates/ST_Meeting edited by nemo
(diff)
18:56 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by acc
(diff)
18:52 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2019-03-07 by nicolasmartin
Tags 2019 added
18:50 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by acc
(diff)
16:13 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
16:10 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
15:58 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by acc
(diff)
15:19 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by acc
(diff)
14:41 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2019-03-07 by gsamson
Tags VC added
09:21 2019WP/ENHANCE-12_SimonM-Tides edited by smueller
(diff)
08:10 Ticket #2106 (Floating invalid in limthd_dh.f90) closed by vancop
wontfix: obsolete for nemo v4
08:09 Ticket #1973 (Floating invalid in limvar.f90 and limthd_dh.f90) closed by vancop
wontfix

2019-03-01:

15:45 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by acc
(diff)
14:59 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by acc
(diff)
14:44 Changeset [10732] by mathiot

restore default parameter (compiler, batch cmd …) (ticket #2239)

2019-02-28:

13:48 Ticket #1775 (Offline with vvl) closed by cetlod
fixed
13:19 Changeset [10731] by dford

Deleting branch as changes merged back.

13:19 Changeset [10730] by dford

Deleting branch as changes merged back.

13:16 Changeset [10729] by dford

Minor bug fixes to using observation operator with FABM-ERSEM. See https://code.metoffice.gov.uk/trac/utils/ticket/174.

13:10 Changeset [10728] by dford

Changes for assimilation of biogeochemical variables. See https://code.metoffice.gov.uk/trac/utils/ticket/174.

2019-02-27:

21:38 Milestone 2018 WP completed
wiki:2018WP [[Ticket Query?(milestone=2018 WP, format=table, …
17:14 2019WP/ENHANCE-12_SimonM-Tides edited by jchanut
(diff)
17:02 Changeset [10727] by rblod

new nesting tools (attempt) and brutal cleaning of DOMAINcfg, see ticket #2129

16:06 Changeset [10726] by mathiot

changes related to bug fixes described in tickets #2228, #2229, #2238 and #1595 in NEMO 4.0

14:55 Changeset [10725] by rblod

Update agrif library and conv see ticket #2129

14:20 Ticket #1690 (unallocated array hit when using bdy + LIM2) closed by vancop
wontfix
14:18 Ticket #2192 (SI3-09_TEOS10_phase_diagram) closed by vancop
fixed
12:39 Changeset [10724] by jcastill

Leave the two files modified as in the trunk, following NOC changes

12:22 Ticket #2254 (Bug in ENT (energy conserving at T-point) scheme) created by jchanut
==== Context Newly implemented ENT scheme. ==== Analysis 2d computation …

2019-02-26:

17:07 BDY_radiation_testing.pdf attached to Documentation by mathiot
17:07 Documentation edited by mathiot
(diff)

2019-02-25:

18:43 Ticket #2253 (add fix for #2228, #2229, #2238 and #1595 in NEMO v4.0) created by mathiot
BE CAREFUL !!! Due to dynamic behaviour of this ticket creation page, it …
16:23 Ticket #2252 (Question/remark about the zcoef variable (dtadyn.F90)) created by barrier.n
Dear NEMO community I am currently trying to run a biological model by …
15:24 Changeset [10723] by jenniewaters

Small fix.

15:19 Changeset [10722] by jenniewaters

Changes to make sure original functionality works correctly.

11:48 Ticket #2251 (Minor bugs in Offline configurations) closed by cetlod
fixed: Fixed in v4.0 and trunk
11:46 Changeset [10721] by cetlod

trunk : Minor bugfixes on Offline configurations, see ticket 2251

11:46 Changeset [10720] by cetlod

trunk : Minor bugfixes on Offline configurations, see ticket 2251

11:42 Changeset [10719] by cetlod

v4.0 : Minor bugfixes on Offline configurations, see ticket 2251

11:37 Ticket #2251 (Minor bugs in Offline configurations) created by cetlod
BE CAREFUL !!! Due to dynamic behaviour of this ticket creation page, it …

2019-02-22:

19:09 Changeset [10718] by mathiot

cosmetic changes (ticket #2239)

17:20 Ticket #1595 (ICB: various minor questions/bugs (icbclv and icbstp)) closed by mathiot
fixed
16:52 Changeset [10717] by mathiot

change related to discussion with Simon (ticket #2239)

16:26 Changeset [10716] by mathiot

missing #undef ERRVAL in r10665 (ticket #2228)

16:17 Changeset [10715] by mathiot

delete branch_ticket1595 (ticket #1595)

16:13 Changeset [10714] by mathiot

fix ticket #1595 included into the trunk

14:33 2019WP/ENHANCE-12_SimonM-Tides edited by smueller
(diff)
13:28 2019WP/ENHANCE-12_SimonM-Tides edited by smueller
(diff)
12:50 Ticket #1986 (Upgrade surge code to NEMO4 to use wetting and drying) closed by mathiot
invalid: Met Office internal work. No change in NEMO expected at this stage.

2019-02-21:

21:29 Changeset [10713] by mathiot

changes related to Simon comments (ticket #2239)

17:24 Users/Reference Configurations/C1D_PAPA edited by nemo
(diff)
17:24 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_SAS_LIM3 edited by nemo
(diff)
17:21 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_TRC edited by nemo
(diff)
17:20 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_OFF_PISCES edited by nemo
(diff)
17:15 Users/Reference Configurations/AMM12 edited by nemo
(diff)
17:13 Users/Reference Configurations edited by nemo
(diff)
16:44 Changeset [10712] by emmafiedler

Correct flagging of ice data at zeroth timestep, QC for sea ice thickness

12:57 Changeset [10711] by dford

Fixes for compiling physics-only.

12:22 Changeset [10710] by mathiot

branch and changes related to ticket #1595

2019-02-20:

20:14 Changeset [10709] by mathiot

cosmetic change in the output (sette ticket #2239)

20:09 Changeset [10708] by mathiot

add possibility to generate report on older revision + no more mix of various revision in the report output (ticket #2239)

19:15 Changeset [10707] by dford

Separate call to bioanalysis for each grid point, so C:N ratios can be varied.

17:45 Changeset [10706] by nicolasmartin

Set a better name for HTML abstract of the project

13:22 Changeset [10705] by mathiot

delete branch fix_ticket2238_solution1 (ticket #2238)

11:10 Changeset [10704] by mathiot

apply Simon suggestion + minor change in report display (ticket #2239)

11:07 Changeset [10703] by mathiot

reverse change in BATCH_TEMPLATE (ticket #2239)

10:44 Ticket #2238 (icb reproducibility issue) closed by mathiot
fixed: In 10702: […]
10:44 Changeset [10702] by mathiot

merge branch fix_ticket2238_solution1 into the trunk (ticket #2238)

2019-02-19:

20:15 Changeset [10701] by mathiot

update branch to head of the trunk (ticket #2238)

18:44 Ticket #1785 (reproductibility with tke / dependence on the number of subdomains) closed by gsamson
wontfix: As Clément Bricaud did not succeed in reproducing Julien bug with AMM12 …
18:08 Ticket #2182 (zero values at the boundaties of a nested domain) closed by gsamson
invalid: I close the ticket because the reporter did not give enough details to …
18:05 Ticket #1710 (Instability in results due to new compilation environment) closed by gsamson
fixed
18:03 Ticket #1426 (ROBUST-01(2015WP)/MERCATOR-6 online coarsening) closed by gsamson
fixed
17:37 Changeset [10700] by mathiot

allocate/define/initialise hi_e only if key_si3 is define (ticket #2238)

16:59 Ticket #1734 (bug in bdyini : straight BDY only works with rim width of 1) closed by jamesharle
invalid
16:29 Changeset [10699] by mathiot

revert last change on param.cfg (ticket #2239)

16:23 Changeset [10698] by mathiot

check exit code from NEMO (do not copy anything if it failed on exit code other than 0/123456/999) + rename run.stat/tracer.stat/ocean.output to *_old in the current validation dir (ticket #2239)

14:07 Changeset [10697] by mathiot

add if define si3 in icbini (ticket #2238)

14:05 Ticket #1867 (Volume control when using BDY and Time-splitting is not ready for use) closed by gsamson
wontfix: volume control is now working with BDY and time-splitting in trunk and …
13:22 Changeset [10696] by mathiot

move extended array tt_e,uo_e (…) initialisation to 0. in icbini.F90 and chnage hicth name to hi_e

12:09 Ticket #1905 (Asselin filtering of tracers in tranxt.F90 with VVL and ...) closed by jchanut
wontfix: Fix implemented in NEMO 4.0 (see task #1959) but won't be solved in …
11:53 Ticket #2124 (Unmasked avmu and avmv in GLS scheme for jk=jpk (with explicit bottom ...) closed by jchanut
wontfix
11:17 Ticket #2064 (ice velocity issues in AGRIF sponge layer with LIM2 VP) closed by jchanut
wontfix
02:34 user/nicolasmartin/Deps Install created by nicolasmartin
02:29 user/nicolasmartin/Trac Plugins edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
02:01 user/nicolasmartin/Trac Plugins edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
01:25 user/nicolasmartin/Trac Plugins created by nicolasmartin

2019-02-18:

21:11 user/nicolasmartin edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:51 user/nicolasmartin edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
20:33 Page Templates/User edited by nemo
(diff)
20:32 user/nicolasmartin edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:03 2019WP edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:36 Changeset [10695] by mathiot

change PRINT in CALL ctl_stop (ticket #2238 solution 1)

17:32 Ticket #2012 (INGV-01_CLementi_AddWaveDiag) closed by emanuelaclementi
fixed: This ticket is obsolete. It has been moved to #2193
16:46 Ticket #2071 (Allowing more flexibility with the sea surface restoring subroutine) closed by clevy
wontfix: Thanks for this information and your efforts. the 3.6 release will not be …
16:32 Ticket #2152 (sto_par_init in nemo_init) closed by clevy
wontfix
16:20 Changeset [10694] by cetlod

Minor correction of offline block-namelist

00:57 user/nicolasmartin edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)

2019-02-15:

23:05 user/nicolasmartin/Input Archives created by nicolasmartin
21:59 Title Index edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
21:52 user/flavoni/libIGCM_v3.6/config.card_description edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
18:58 Changeset [10693] by mathiot

add line to move across the north fold cut line intermediate positions/velocities/accelerations (ticket #2238 solution 2)

17:44 Changeset [10692] by mathiot

delete branch fix_ticket2229 (ticket #2229)

17:41 Ticket #2229 (bug in ICB behavior along coastlines) closed by mathiot
fixed: In 10691: […]
17:41 Changeset [10691] by mathiot

merge fix_ticket2229 into the trunk (ticket #2229)

16:36 Changeset [10690] by mathiot

fix typo and improve sette.sh standart output

14:55 Changeset [10689] by mathiot

update branch to the head of the trunk r10688 (ticket #2229)

14:42 Changeset [10688] by mathiot

cosmetic change (ticket #2229)

13:05 Changeset [10687] by mathiot

first commit on sette changes suggested in ticket2239

12:45 Changeset [10686] by mathiot

Branch for testing sette change

12:35 Ticket #2239 (SETTE improvement) created by mathiot
BE CAREFUL !!! Due to dynamic behaviour of this ticket creation page, it …
10:05 Ticket #2179 (Update doc chap_SBC including wave interaction) closed by emanuelaclementi
fixed
00:52 Users/Reference Configurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by nemo
(diff)

2019-02-14:

16:55 Changeset [10685] by jcastill

Changes as Ash's files

16:21 Changeset [10684] by jcastill

Remove svn keywords

16:15 Changeset [10683] by jcastill

Branch to add the changes from Ashley Brereton for India runs

15:11 Ticket #1713 (Bugs in split explicit diffusion) closed by jchanut
wontfix
15:10 Changeset [10682] by davestorkey

UKMO/dev_r9950_GO8_package branch : change write outs from tra_bbl and timing from every processor to be from a single processor.

15:09 Ticket #1623 (No volume conservation for BDY with vvl and dynspg_ts) closed by jchanut
duplicate
15:03 Changeset [10681] by davestorkey

UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package: restrict write outs in tra_bbl and timing to single processor.

14:16 Changeset [10680] by mathiot

cosmetic change (ticket #2238)

14:11 Changeset [10679] by mathiot

branch for solution 2 of ticket #2238

14:10 Changeset [10678] by mathiot

mask used in icb_bilin_h should have extra haloe (ticket #2229)

14:08 Changeset [10677] by mathiot

issue for EW reproducibility

09:19 Ticket #1709 (WP2016: Shared action AGRIF-2: AGRIF LIM3) closed by jchanut
fixed
09:10 Ticket #2019 (ENHANCE-03_jchanut-ZTILDE) closed by jchanut
duplicate: Task is over. Further ztilde developments will now be based on NEMO 4.0. …

2019-02-13:

23:57 Changeset [10676] by dford

Allocate array.

19:07 Page Templates/ST_Meeting edited by nemo
(diff)
14:30 Changeset [10675] by timgraham

Added nn_abort switch in namrun,
Removed call to ctl_stop from dia_wri_state into step
Put if statement around call to dia_wri_state in step

14:28 Changeset [10674] by timgraham

Branch to make output.abort file creation switchable (to save time if the model crashes in operational use).

14:27 Changeset [10673] by mathiot

creation of branch for ticket #2238 suggestion 1

13:18 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by acc
(diff)
13:14 regex101_example_sm.png attached to 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps by acc
regex tester
13:13 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by acc
(diff)
13:09 Changeset [10672] by nicolasmartin

Reimport latest FCM release

13:05 Changeset [10671] by nicolasmartin

Create folder for testing branch

13:02 Changeset [10670] by nicolasmartin

Revert bad import with everything spread in the directory

12:32 Changeset [10669] by nicolasmartin

Import latest FCM release from Github into the repository for testing

11:48 Ticket #2228 (out of bound in mpp_min/maxloc if land processor not removed) closed by mathiot
fixed: In 10668: […]
11:48 Changeset [10668] by mathiot

deleting branch fix_ticket2228

11:46 Changeset [10667] by dford

Reference FABM indices to jp_fabm_m1.

11:45 Changeset [10666] by dford

Reference FABM indices to jp_fabm_m1.

11:40 Changeset [10665] by mathiot

include fix for ticket #2228

11:23 Changeset [10664] by dford

Update comment.

2019-02-12:

19:54 Changeset [10663] by mathiot

update branch to the head of the trunk (r10647)

19:35 Changeset [10662] by mathiot

apply change suggested by Mireck (TINY ⇒ -HUGE)

18:49 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by acc
(diff)
18:48 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by acc
(diff)
18:38 2019WP/KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps edited by acc
(diff)
18:08 Changeset [10661] by dford

Add option to apply phosphate increments.

17:42 Changeset [10660] by andmirek

GMED ticket 445 remove write statements

17:36 Changeset [10659] by andmirek

GMED ticket 445

17:26 Changeset [10658] by andmirek

GMED ticket 444 unnecessary write statements removed/limited to numout

17:15 Changeset [10657] by andmirek

GMED ticket 444

15:34 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2019-02-14 by gsamson
Tags VC added
14:32 Ticket #2238 (icb reproducibility issue) created by mathiot
BE CAREFUL !!! Due to dynamic behaviour of this ticket creation page, it …
00:15 Documentation edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
00:06 Documentation/Others created by nicolasmartin

2019-02-11:

23:27 Documentation edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
19:35 2019WP/ENHANCE-12_SimonM-Tides edited by smueller
(diff)
19:30 2019WP/ENHANCE-12_SimonM-Tides edited by smueller
(diff)
18:32 Users/Homepage/News edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.