Timeline


and

matching tags

2019-11-14:

21:31 Changeset [11909] by smueller

Detachment of the context-definition closure from subroutine iom_init of module iom to enable additional context definition outside subroutine iom_init (ticket #2175).

The closure of the context definition is now available in the new public subroutine iom_init_closedef of module iom. By default, this subroutine is called by subroutine iom_init, so that the default behaviour of iom_init remains unchanged. Optionally, subroutine iom_init can now be made to keep the context definition open by setting the optional argument ld_closedef to .FALSE.; this enables continued definition of the context until subroutine iom_init_closedef is explicitly called.

20:20 Changeset [11908] by mathiot

ENHANCE-02_ISF_nemo: fix issue initialisation after ice sheet coupling step

20:14 Ticket #2334 (Wrong initialization of T/S open boundary data if set from initial state) created by jchanut
==== Context In nambdy, if nn_tra_dta = 0 then open boundary data arrays …
18:15 Changeset [11907] by nicolasmartin

Implementation of syntax highlighting for inline code

18:08 Changeset [11906] by nicolasmartin

New lexer rule to highlight CPP key (key_...)

17:25 Changeset [11905] by laurent

STATION_ASF test-cases runs 3 full years of test…

15:18 2020WP edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
15:12 2020WP edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
14:28 2020WP edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
14:17 2020WP edited by nicolasmartin
(diff)
14:02 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2019-11-21 by clevy
Tags VC added
11:40 Changeset [11904] by davestorkey

Branch to update 3D momentum trends diagnostics to work with split-explicit timestepping.

11:34 Changeset [11903] by davestorkey

UKMO/NEMO_4.0_momentum_trends : modification to bottom friction trend diagnostic.

11:08 Ticket #2333 (calls to iom_put) created by andmirek
==== Context There are places where diagnostics are calculated …

2019-11-13:

20:07 Changeset [11902] by mathiot

ENHANCE-02_ISF_nemo: add check on presence of restart variables

18:27 Changeset [11901] by andmirek

Ticket #2323 SI3 restart read/write with XIOS for AGRIF

18:14 Changeset [11900] by smasson

v4.0.1: bugfix in usrdef_nam.F90 for CANAL test case

18:14 Changeset [11899] by smasson

trunk: bugfix in usrdef_nam.F90 for CANAL test case

17:10 Changeset [11898] by dcarneir

Following up on Emma's branch to consolidate sea ice thickness updates for NEMO IAU

13:27 Changeset [11897] by cguiavarch

Change to add basal melt only if the SST is above the freezing point

12:40 Changeset [11896] by mathiot

ENHANCE-02_ISF_nemo: update ISOMIP+ test case configuration

12:39 Changeset [11895] by mathiot

ENHANCE-02_ISF_nemo: update ISOMIP+ test case configuration

12:38 Changeset [11894] by cguiavarch

Branch to stop iceberg melting is the temperature is above the freezing point

09:48 Changeset [11893] by andmirek

Ticket #2323 read/write SI3 restart file

09:44 Changeset [11892] by laurent

Improving test-case STATION_ASF, use of relevant heights and depth for PAPA station.

2019-11-12:

16:17 Changeset [11891] by smasson

trunk: bugfix of [11879], see #2230

16:17 Changeset [11890] by smasson

v4.0.1: bugfix of [11880], see #2229

12:24 Changeset [11889] by mathiot

ENHANCE-02_ISF_nemo: add ISOMIP+ test case configuration

10:46 Ticket #2332 (Reduce unnecessary computation in sbccpl.F90) created by timgraham
[…] ==== Context In sbccpl.F90 in sbc_cpl_ice_tau there is an if …
10:26 Ticket #2331 (restructure ice_dyn_rhg_evp) created by andmirek
==== Context In subroutine ice_dyn_rhg_evp there is a logical flag …
10:11 Ticket #2330 (Failure of SPITZ12 SETTE tests) created by smueller
==== Context SETTE tests of the SPITZ12 reference configuration fail. …
10:09 Changeset [11888] by andmirek

Ticket #2197, small changes to improve code structure

10:04 Ticket #2329 (Failure of SPITZ12 SETTE tests) created by smueller
==== Context SETTE tests of the SPITZ12 reference configuration fail. …

2019-11-11:

13:33 Changeset [11887] by smueller

Modification of the externals definition for the tools directory in the NEMO development branch for action ENHANCE-05_SimonM-Harmonic_Analysis to point to the corresponding tool development branch (ticket #2175)

13:26 Changeset [11886] by smueller

Reversal of an externals-definition modification (changeset [11885]) made in the wrong development branch (ticket #2175)

12:40 Changeset [11885] by smueller

Modification of the externals definition for the tools directory in the NEMO development branch for action ENHANCE-05_SimonM-Harmonic_Analysis to point to the corresponding tool development branch (ticket #2175)

10:28 Changeset [11884] by timgraham

Delete broken symlinks

10:26 Changeset [11883] by timgraham

Mergerd in changes from Chris' working copy (except for symlink changes)

2019-11-08:

22:33 Changeset [11882] by smueller

Inception of a tool development branch for action ENHANCE-05_SimonM-Harmonic_Analysis (2019 WP), see ticket #2175

22:21 Changeset [11881] by smueller

Inception of a development branch for action ENHANCE-05_SimonM-Harmonic_Analysis (2019 WP), see ticket #2175

21:37 Changeset [11880] by smasson

v4.0.1: fix in bdydta, same results but prevents that all subdomains read all bdy

21:36 Changeset [11879] by smasson

trunk: fix in bdydta, same results but prevents that all subdomains read all bdy

18:25 Changeset [11878] by stefryn

add anisotropy output

17:47 2019WP/ENHANCE-05_SimonM-Harmonic_Analysis edited by smueller
(diff)
17:27 Changeset [11877] by stefryn

add initialisation and restart of sturcture tensor

12:26 Changeset [11876] by mathiot

ENHANCE-02_ISF_nemo: add timing in the main isf routine + various bug fixes + cosmetic changes

12:00 Changeset [11875] by jchanut

Prevent from 0 vertical index, #2327

2019-11-07:

18:18 Changeset [11874] by gsamson

dev_r11265_ABL: output surface now ABL fields in output.init.nc file when nn_istate=1 (#2131)

18:15 Changeset [11873] by gsamson

dev_r11265_ABL: minor lbc bugfix, cleaning and additional outputs (#2131)

17:55 Changeset [11872] by acc

Branch 2019/fix_sn_cfctl_ticket2328. See #2328. Replacement of ln_ctl and activation of full functionality with
sn_cfctl structure. These changes rename structure components l_mppout and l_mpptop as l_prtctl and l_prttrc
and introduce l_glochk to activate former ln_ctl code in stpctl.F90 to perform global location of min and max
checks. Also added is l_allon which can be used to activate all output (much like the former ln_ctl). If l_allon
is .false. then l_config decides whether or not the suboptions are used.

   sn_cfctl%l_glochk = .FALSE.    ! Range sanity checks are local (F) or global (T). Set T for debugging only
   sn_cfctl%l_allon  = .FALSE.    ! IF T activate all options. If F deactivate all unless l_config is T
   sn_cfctl%l_config = .TRUE.     ! IF .true. then control which reports are written with the remaining options

Note, these changes pass SETTE tests but all references to ln_ctl need to be removed from the sette scripts.

15:26 Changeset [11871] by laurent

Keep up with r11870 of trunk + ref. time set to 1970 in tests/STATION_ASF/MY_SRC/iom.F90

12:27 Changeset [11870] by andmirek

Ticket #2323: open single restart write context for all restart files

08:26 New topic on Jobs created by iri
[phd] PhD position on Arctic ocean modelling with NEMO at DMI | Closing 16 Nov. 2019

2019-11-06:

17:01 Changeset [11869] by acc

Branch 2019/fix_sn_cfctl_ticket2328. Changes to enable correct functionality for the sn_cfctl%l_mppout and sn_cfctl%l_mpptop options. These changes also introduce a sn_cfctl%l_oasout option to toggle the OASIS setup information (sbccpl.F90, only) which was yet another misuse of ln_ctl. The next step may be to remove most references to ln_ctl altogether and provide a single control mechanism. TBD. See ticket #2328

16:43 Changeset [11868] by jchanut

#2222, 1) Correct sponge mainly for using AGRIF in 2DV domains, 2) Add check of bathymetry consistency

14:59 2019WP/ENHANCE-05_SimonM-Harmonic_Analysis edited by smueller
(diff)
13:08 Changeset [11867] by stefryn

add EAP option to namelist and changes in icedyn_rhg.F90, icedyn_rhg_eap.F90 is just a copy of icedyn_rhg_evp.F90

11:16 Changeset [11866] by acc

Branch 2019/fix_sn_cfctl_ticket2328. Changes to enable correct functionality for the sn_cfctl%l_oceout option. See #2328

11:09 2019WP/ENHANCE-05_SimonM-Harmonic_Analysis edited by jchanut
(diff)

2019-11-05:

23:59 Changeset [11865] by smueller

Adjustment of two tidal-constituent identifiers (ticket #2194)

23:40 Changeset [11864] by smueller

Inclusion of string normalisation in subroutine tide_init_components of module tide_mod to permit the selection of tidal constituents irrespective of the capitalisation of their identifiers specified in the namelist (ticket #2194)

18:22 Changeset [11863] by kingr

Merged recent changes to dev_r5518_obs_oper_update

17:55 Changeset [11862] by acc

Create branch 2019/fix_sn_cfctl_ticket2328

17:20 Changeset [11861] by laurent

Pimp my STATION_ASF!

17:09 Changeset [11860] by cguiavarch

Update with an updated version of zdfosm.F90 from George Nurser

17:03 Ticket #2328 (Introduce missing functionality for sn_cfctl options) created by acc
==== Context For v4.0 the sn_cfctl structure was introduced to provide …
15:47 Ticket #2327 (Out of bound vertical index in 4th order vertical advection) created by jchanut
==== Context Compact vertical advection ==== Analysis Bottom 2nd order …
15:35 Changeset [11859] by gsamson

dev_r11265_ABL: update namelist_ref for abl restart option (#2131)

15:32 Changeset [11858] by gsamson

dev_r11265_ABL: add write/read restart options for abl (#2131)

15:23 Changeset [11857] by gsamson

dev_r11265_ABL: bulks compatibility with 3D atmospheric forcing (by reading only the first level) (#2131)

15:03 Changeset [11856] by gsamson

dev_r11265_ABL: always compute tm_su needed by ABL over sea-ice and update icevar.F90 to r11732 (#2131)

13:49 Changeset [11855] by smueller

Restriction and removal of use statements included in module tide_mod (ticket #2194)

11:05 Changeset [11854] by smueller

Suppression of the listing of selected tidal constituents as part of standard output unless variable lwp is set to .TRUE. (ticket #2194)

10:50 Changeset [11853] by laurent

Make "STATION_ASF" explicitely monoproc (no MPI)

09:16 Ticket #2326 (further simplification of bdydta.F90) closed by davestorkey
duplicate: The removal of the "kit" option will be done as part of …

2019-11-04:

19:00 Changeset [11852] by mathiot

ENHANCE-02_ISF_nemo: fix WED025 restartability, finish removing useless USE, remove useless lbc_lnk

18:06 Changeset [11851] by laurent

Tiny bug-fix

16:43 Changeset [11850] by laurent

Starting README doc of STATION_ASF…

14:48 Ticket #2326 (further simplification of bdydta.F90) created by davestorkey
[…] ==== Context The optional argument "kit" in the bdy_dta routine …
11:49 Changeset [11849] by jchanut

1) Correct typo in OVERFLOW namelists 2) add implicit vertical advection in default namelist (so that it runs with 4th order advection)

11:48 Changeset [11848] by jchanut

1) Correct typo in OVERFLOW namelists 2) add implicit vertical advection in default namelist (so that it runs with 4th order advection)

11:19 Changeset [11847] by laurent

Adding test for NCAR algoritm in STATION_ASF test-case

11:18 Changeset [11846] by laurent

Adding test for NCAR algoritm in STATION_ASF test-case

11:11 Changeset [11845] by laurent

Improving syntax consistency

2019-11-01:

21:54 Changeset [11844] by mathiot

rm useless lbclnk + fix reproducibility WED025 + add isf debug option

15:59 Changeset [11843] by stefryn

creating development branch for EAP rheology see ticket #2325

15:37 2019WP/SI3-10_EAP_rheology created by acc
15:37 Tag change on 2019WP/SI3-10_EAP_rheology by acc
Tags WP added
15:20 Changeset [11842] by dford

Fix to stochastic physics code to compile with key_dynldf_c3d, and relax MEDUSA's Kw660 check.

15:09 Ticket #2325 (add EAP rheology to SI3) created by stefryn
==== Context Current EVP rheology assumes ice is isotropic, but …

2019-10-31:

16:39 Changeset [11841] by laurent

Better use of function "bulk_formula()" (in sbcblk_phy.F90)

16:30 Changeset [11840] by andmirek

Ticket #2323 write SI3 restart with XIOS

2019-10-30:

17:09 Changeset [11839] by andmirek

Ticket #2323 correction to previous commit

16:26 Changeset [11838] by laurent

Typo in demo_cfgs.txt

15:10 Changeset [11837] by andmirek

ticket #2323 read SI3 restart with XIOS

14:54 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
14:52 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
14:51 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
14:47 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
14:08 Changeset [11836] by acc

Branch 2019/dev_r10721_KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps. Merge remaining trunk changes from 11742 to 11830

11:08 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
09:59 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
09:58 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
09:57 New topic on Beginner created by poddo
[AGRIF_DEMO] NEMO 4 (4.0.1) CFL violation
09:47 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
09:45 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
09:44 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
09:43 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)

2019-10-29:

19:21 Changeset [11835] by mathiot

ENHANCE-02_ISF_nemo: change required to pass sette test

18:55 Changeset [11834] by laurent

Adding "EXPREF" directory for "STATION_ASF" new test-case.

18:44 Changeset [11833] by laurent

Adding "EXPREF" directory for "STATION_ASF" new test-case.

18:42 New reply on Beginner created by poddo
[GCC] Compilation of AGRIF_DEMO fails
18:21 Changeset [11832] by dancopsey

Convert evap_ice from grid box means to sea ice means

18:14 Changeset [11831] by laurent

Update the branch to r11830 of the trunk!

17:51 Changeset [11830] by acc

Branch 2019/dev_r10721_KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps. Merge changes to doc from trunk r10740 through r11740

17:30 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
17:22 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
17:12 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
16:56 Changeset [11829] by acc

Branch 2019/dev_r10721_KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps. update of mergeinfo property on branch root to correctly record the merge activity from trunk 10721:11740

16:30 Changeset [11828] by jpalmier

DIRTY temporal debug

16:03 Changeset [11827] by jchanut

#2222, corrections to interpolation within sponge

15:11 Changeset [11826] by laurent

SBCBLK-related physical constants all moved into "sbcblk_phy.F90".

14:47 Changeset [11825] by dford

New branch to slightly relax the Kw660 input check performed for MEDUSA, when running with FOAM.

14:13 Changeset [11824] by acc

ranch 2019/dev_r10721_KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps. Updates to top level rst files to align with trunk changes between 10721 and 11740. This commit brings this branch up-to-date with the trunk at revision 11740 with the exception of the doc directory which has not been touched on this branch.

12:00 Changeset [11823] by mathiot

rm useless USE statement, option compatibility test + minor changes

11:41 Changeset [11822] by acc

Branch 2019/dev_r10721_KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps. Sette tested updates to branch to align with trunk changes between 10721 and 11740. Sette tests are passing but results differ from branch before these changes (except for GYRE_PISCES and VORTEX) and branch results already differed from trunk because of algorithmic fixes. Will need more checks to confirm correctness.

11:08 Ticket #2324 (Incorrect array passed to lbc_lnk in trcbdy.F90) closed by acc
fixed: In 11821: […]
11:08 Changeset [11821] by acc

Small correction to trcbdy.F90. This fixes #2324

10:50 Changeset [11820] by acc

Small correction to trcbdy.F90. See #2324

10:48 Ticket #2324 (Incorrect array passed to lbc_lnk in trcbdy.F90) created by acc
==== Context lbc_lnk improvements made just before the 4.0.1 release have …
10:25 Changeset [11819] by jchanut

Fixes to compile with gcc 9.2

10:23 Changeset [11818] by jchanut

Fixes to compile with gcc 9.2

2019-10-28:

17:19 Changeset [11817] by laurent

A few rogue "STOP"s become "ctl_stop"!

17:10 Changeset [11816] by laurent

A few rogue "STOP"s become "ctl_stop"!

12:01 Changeset [11815] by andmirek

Branch for Ticket #2323

11:59 Ticket #2323 (read/write SI3 restart with XIOS) created by andmirek
Currently each processor reads and writes restart. This development will …
11:18 Changeset [11814] by smasson

trunk: fix typo in namsbc_cpl

11:18 Changeset [11813] by smasson

release-4.0.1: fix typo in namsbc_cpl

11:14 Changeset [11812] by smasson

trunk: add missing USE phycst in icedyn_adv_pra, needed when not using key_iomput

11:13 Changeset [11811] by smasson

release-4.0.1: add missing USE phycst in icedyn_adv_pra, needed when not using key_iomput

11:11 Changeset [11810] by andmirek

Ticket #2255. Add grids definitioh for grid_T_SFC gznl_T_2D gznl_T_3D gznl_W_3D

2019-10-26:

14:15 Changeset [11809] by smueller

Inclusion of river runoff (arrays rnf and rnf_b of module sbc_oce) in the nonlinear-model trajectory used by NEMOTAM; elimination of the use of an uninitialised array (array rnf_b of module sbc_oce) in the reconstruction of the vertical velocity field of the nonlinear-model trajectory used by NEMOTAM (fix for the bugs described in ticket #1876)

2019-10-25:

18:11 Changeset [11808] by nicolasmartin

Change token to Name.Constant for format declaration

18:08 Changeset [11807] by nicolasmartin

Change colors for CPP directives and modules/routines names for readability

17:43 Changeset [11806] by smueller

Enabling of the selection of the flux formulation as surface boundary condition (ln_flx set to .TRUE. in namelist namsbc) and elimination of the use of an unassigned variable (variable nsbc of module sbcmod_tam) in NEMOTAM (application of the patch attached to ticket #1738)

17:25 Changeset [11805] by gsamson

remove Mercator old cluster (Naviti) arch from SETTE

17:25 Changeset [11804] by laurent

Use of "TURB_FLUXES@…" inside sbcblk.F90, positive latent HF & positive cool-skin temperature now allowed!

17:23 Changeset [11803] by nicolasmartin

Import emacs style from Pygments for future modifications

17:15 Changeset [11802] by jchanut

#2222, 1) add linear interpolation in vremap module.
2) Switch remapping of viscosity from polynomial to linear.
3) Move to truly volume weighted averages for parent to child update.

17:13 Changeset [11801] by nicolasmartin

Add some syntax patterns to highlight

  • Modules and routines declarations with USE and CALL statements (Name.Function token)
  • Output format with WRITE (Name.Label)
  • CPP simple directives (define|else|endif|if|ifdef|undef)
17:06 Changeset [11800] by gsamson

adjust AGRIF decomposition domains (from 32 to 16 procs) in SETTE REPRO tests to avoid zoom domain sizes < 8 pts (see #2322 for details)
→ all SETTE ref configs tests OK with trunk @ r11761 in O0 at Mercator

16:27 Changeset [11799] by mocavero

Update the branch to v4.0.1 of the trunk

16:13 2020WP edited by mikebell
(diff)
15:52 2020WP edited by nemo
(diff)
15:51 Changeset [11798] by dancopsey

Merged in Clem's suggested changes.

15:38 Ticket #2322 (MInimum size of mpp subdomain uncorrectly set for AGRIF zooms) created by jchanut
==== Context AGRIF does not work for too small mpp subdomains (defined as …
15:37 2020WP edited by nemo
(diff)
15:36 Changeset [11797] by andmirek

Branch for ticket #2255

14:54 Changeset [11796] by cetlod

Modifying sette ref configutation script according to new developments

14:48 Changeset [11795] by cetlod

Creating sette specific branch for PISCES_LBC in TOP

14:16 Page Templates/Workplan/Action edited by nemo
(diff)
12:34 Ticket #2321 (Broken on the fly vertical interpolation of open boundary data) closed by jchanut
fixed
12:26 Changeset [11794] by jchanut

#2321, missing init for online vertical interpolation of bdy data

12:25 Changeset [11793] by jchanut

#2321, missing init for online vertical interpolation of bdy data

12:16 Changeset [11792] by gsamson

update namelist_ice_cfg in AGRIF_DEMO cfg as in ORCA2_ICE_PISCES cfg to pass AGRIF-ORCA2 corruption tests in SETTE

12:15 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
12:14 Page Templates/Workplan/Action edited by nemo
(diff)
12:10 Page Templates/Workplan/Action edited by nemo
(diff)
12:01 Page Templates/Workplan/Action edited by nemo
(diff)
11:59 Developers/Dev Process edited by nemo
(diff)
11:59 Tag change on Developers/Dev Process by nemo
Tags dev added
11:45 Developers/Dev Process edited by nemo
(diff)
11:41 Ticket #2321 (Broken on the fly vertical interpolation of open boundary data) created by jchanut
==== Context Online vertical interpolation of boundary data in fldread …
10:35 Changeset [11791] by jchanut

#2222, scalar not initialized outside of conditional statement

2019-10-24:

19:04 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
19:04 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
17:40 Changeset [11790] by andmirek

Ticket #2320 correction for SAS

17:20 Changeset [11789] by dancopsey

Add missing divide by icea fraction to sea ice fluxes

15:06 Changeset [11788] by nicolasmartin

Cosmetic changes

14:56 2020WP edited by nemo
(diff)
14:53 Page Templates/Workplan edited by nemo
(diff)
14:48 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2019-12-10 by nemo
Tags 2019, MP added; VC removed
14:40 2020WP created by nemo
14:40 Tag change on 2020WP by nemo
Tags 2020, WP added
14:33 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2019-10-23 by smasson
Tags VC added
14:24 Page Templates/Workplan edited by nemo
(diff)
13:46 Changeset [11787] by andmirek

Ticket #1840, add fix related to optional argument from ticket 2270

13:46 Ticket #2270 (segfault in sbcdcy.F90) closed by andmirek
fixed: Make fix part of the ticket #1840, where optional arguments are fixed in …
13:05 Changeset [11786] by andmirek

Ticket #1840, changes in iom.F90

12:38 Changeset [11785] by laurent

Fixes to prevent FPE-related errors at runtime (masked regions).

11:25 Changeset [11784] by andmirek

Branch for ticket #1840

11:00 Ticket #2062 (modification of Fcheck_archfile script) closed by andmirek
fixed: Already in the trunk.
10:37 Changeset [11783] by andmirek

Ticket #2320: set nn_print to 3 in namelist_ref

10:30 Changeset [11782] by andmirek

Ticket #2320 print levels in ICE/OCE

2019-10-23:

21:02 Changeset [11781] by nicolasmartin

Improve Fortran lexer by creating distinct states for comment, boolean, operator and punctuation
Respectively cmt, bool, opr & punc.

The regexps were from the 'core' state which was reduced to statements, data types and builtins
The punctuation state has evolved to handle & character more wisely:
highlight only if followed by whitespace (continuation line), if not

Tested with tracers.rst which includes routine, namelist and code-block.
Still a small issue with on a specific namelist.

18:08 Changeset [11780] by nicolasmartin

Define fortran as the default language for code highlighting
So we only have to define the language in a code-block directive for others.

18:03 Changeset [11779] by nicolasmartin

Create 'namelist' state to handle highlighting of this particular statement
Probably not optimized but it works.

The line have to start with the expecting syntax for declaring a namelist &[a-z][\w$]*
The token type that seems appropriate is the namespace (Name.Namespace).
The declaration of variables, arrays and data structures are taken into account in the same regexp
with bygroups
The slash terminator to end the namelist will also be colorized to make some kind of an envelope
surrounding the variables and arrays.

18:00 Changeset [11778] by jpalmier

debug 4

17:49 Changeset [11777] by acc

Branch 2019/dev_r10721_KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps. Begin merge prepartions by merging changes on the trunk since this branch creation. Do this in staged commits in case of issues. First stage is to merge and commit changes to cfgs directory (cd cfgs; svn merge -r 10721:11740 svn+ssh://acc@forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/ipsl/forge/projets/nemo/svn/NEMO/trunk/cfgs ./)

17:39 Changeset [11776] by jpalmier

debug 3

16:41 Changeset [11775] by laurent

LB: solid updates+improvements of cool-skin/warm-layer capabilty of COARE and ECMWF bulk algorithms!

16:30 Changeset [11774] by smueller

Correction of the state-variable advancement in adjoint mode (application of the patch attached to ticket #1443)

16:04 Changeset [11773] by dancopsey

Change zbeta to 0.13

16:04 Changeset [11772] by laurent

LB: solid updates+improvements of cool-skin/warm-layer capabilty of COARE and ECMWF bulk algorithms!

15:04 Changeset [11771] by acc

Branch 2019/dev_r10721_KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps. Updates to MY_SRC files in CANAL test case (previously untested on this branch).

14:48 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2019-10-24 by smasson
Tags VC added
14:02 Changeset [11770] by smueller

Removal of unused node-factor formulae (ticket #2194)

12:08 Changeset [11769] by jchanut

#2222 1) change sponge definition to add time relaxation in addition to Laplacian diffusion (WRF like): Add new parameters in namelist.
2) Reduce sponge width by 1 child grid point to match coarse grid cells.

11:58 Changeset [11768] by smueller

Addition of an alternative tidal-constituent parameter set (ticket #2194)

11:58 Changeset [11767] by nicolasmartin

Modify lexer to recognize all logical operators
Move punctuation rule at the end of 'core' token to make operator rule working on .and., .not. & .or.

11:45 Changeset [11766] by nicolasmartin

Add ENDIF in keywords, remove 'and', 'or' & 'not' from builtins

11:11 Changeset [11765] by nicolasmartin

Import fortran lexer from Pygments for future changes

2019-10-22:

19:57 Changeset [11764] by smueller

Addition of optional tidal-potential output (ticket #2194)

18:18 Changeset [11763] by acc

Branch 2019/dev_r10721_KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps. Update to WAD files that were previously untested on this branch

17:11 Ticket #2309 (print statements in iceberg model) closed by andmirek
fixed: fixed in revision 11536.
15:42 Changeset [11762] by dancopsey

Enable outputting of sea ice volume and sea ice conductivity (as provided by the coupler).

12:02 Changeset [11761] by nicolasmartin

Create unpub folder for unpublished READMEs (displayed with make drafthtml)

2019-10-21:

21:17 Changeset [11760] by jchanut

#2222, mistake in previous commit

18:24 Changeset [11759] by nicolasmartin

Review README for data assimilation

18:19 Changeset [11758] by acc

Branch 2019/dev_r10721_KERNEL-02_Storkey_Coward_IMMERSE_first_steps. Removal of unnecessary cyclic dependancy between oce_trc and step and update to previously untested BENCH MY_SRC files

17:57 Developers/Good Practices edited by smueller
(diff)
17:20 Changeset [11757] by andmirek

Ticket #2320 create branch

17:09 Ticket #2320 (Improvements in text output) created by andmirek
==== Context NEMO writes a lot of text diagnostics (some of the files are …
16:59 Changeset [11756] by davestorkey

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.1_GO8_package : Bug fix for previous change.

16:47 Changeset [11755] by davestorkey

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.1_GO8_package :

  1. Make names consistent between Basic and CMIP6 standard diagnostics packages.
  2. Add bottom temperature and salinity to standard diagnostics packages.
16:25 Changeset [11754] by nicolasmartin

Review README for coupling

16:21 Changeset [11753] by nicolasmartin

Review README for AGRIF

16:08 Changeset [11752] by nicolasmartin

Improve the view of todo items by adding the list in the TOC tree

15:58 Changeset [11751] by nicolasmartin

Review README for tools

15:55 Changeset [11750] by davestorkey

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.1_old_tidal_mixing : science change.

15:48 Changeset [11749] by marc

Fix to OPA_SRC/TRD/trdtrc.F90, so I can run just the physical ocean with Dr Hook

15:27 Changeset [11748] by davestorkey

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.1_GO6_mixing : science change.

15:21 Changeset [11747] by nicolasmartin

Review README for diagnostics

15:10 Changeset [11746] by davestorkey

UKMO branch to reinstate old Simmons et al tidal mixing scheme at NEMO 4.0.1 to compare with new scheme.

15:00 Changeset [11745] by nicolasmartin

Create symbolic link setup.rst to README in ./src/OCE/USR

14:59 Changeset [11744] by davestorkey

UKMO branch to implement GO6 option for nn_htau.

14:57 Changeset [11743] by nicolasmartin

Review README for configuration setup

14:37 Changeset [11742] by davestorkey

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.1_GO8_package :

  1. Bug fixes.
  2. Temporarily revert masking of sea ice fields at non-icy ocean points because this doesn't work with XIOS 2.0.
12:26 Changeset [11741] by jchanut

#2222: correct definition of parent vertical grid on the child domain to perform vertical interpolation at boundaries. Use additionnal parent depths and number of levels arrays interpolated on the child grid domain to do so.
Correction of vertical interpolation of viscosity remains to be done as well as duplication of changes for passive tracers.

10:55 Changeset [11740] by jchanut

#2222, typo in comment

10:49 Changeset [11739] by jchanut

#2222, make possible vertical coordinate change with VORTEX (child vertical grid spacing chosen in namelist) + fix to compile VORTEX without key_AGRIF

09:34 Changeset [11738] by marc

The Dr Hook changes from my perl code.

2019-10-18:

20:13 Changeset [11737] by smueller

Addition of terdiurnal components to the computation of the tidal potential (ticket #2194)

19:53 Changeset [11736] by nicolasmartin

Remaining modified files

19:50 Changeset [11735] by nicolasmartin

Review README for test cases (a gif file mentioned to illustrate CANAL is missing)

18:46 Changeset [11734] by nicolasmartin

Review README for reference confgiurations

18:17 Changeset [11733] by jpalmier

more debug

18:10 Changeset [11732] by clem

update trunk from #11730

18:06 Changeset [11731] by clem

update trunk from #11729

17:47 Changeset [11730] by clem

last commit: avoid division by 0 occuring on some rare occasions (CMMC and ECMWF issues). It might be machine dependant.

17:44 Changeset [11729] by clem

last but one commit: put back aEVP as a default rheology but force orca2 to use EVP instead

17:27 Changeset [11728] by jpalmier

debug

17:19 Changeset [11727] by nicolasmartin

Crop caption for AGRIF_DEMO illustration

16:49 Changeset [11726] by jpalmier

add Changes to enable Alkalinity geo-ingeneering tests within MEDUSA

16:38 Changeset [11725] by nicolasmartin

Add NOAA picture of PAPA ocean station

16:34 Changeset [11724] by nicolasmartin

Add image of AMM domain bathymetry extract from Enda's reference paper

14:33 Changeset [11723] by nicolasmartin

Review of INSTALL.rst

13:51 Changeset [11722] by smueller

Removal of component nutide, which mirrors component nt, from variables of derived data type tide (ticket #2194)

13:46 Changeset [11721] by jpalmier

Create branch for surface Alkalinity runs

12:58 Changeset [11720] by francesca

add halo managment file- ticket #2009

12:52 Changeset [11719] by francesca

add extra halo support- ticket #2009

12:03 Changeset [11718] by nicolasmartin

Rename symlinks to rst files
Shortening the internal link syntax with :doc: and making it much readable

11:05 Changeset [11717] by davestorkey

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.1_GO8_package: copy over changes from NEMO_4.0_GO8_package branch.

10:50 Changeset [11716] by davestorkey

UKMO GO8 package branch relative to NEMO 4.0.1 release.

10:43 Changeset [11715] by davestorkey

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.1_mirror : Remove SVN keywords.

10:26 Changeset [11714] by davestorkey

Mirror of NEMO 4.0.1 release in UKMO branch with SVN keywords removed. To form base revision for UKMO builds.

2019-10-17:

17:49 Changeset [11713] by nicolasmartin

Revamp TOP README and implement a TODO list
Review tracers.rst by adding snippets of source files
Add drafthtml target for Makefile related to draft building tag for sphinx-build to
display todo items at the top of the guide homepage

Misc:

  • Use dedicated :file: role instead of ... for file or directory
  • Update BibTeX entries of NEMO reference publications by using :title: role
  • Dump of RELEASE_NOTES.rst
  • New file todos.rst to list all items declared with todo directive
  • Modify conf.py to add a conditional test for draft tag
14:10 Changeset [11712] by nicolasmartin

in line with the previous commit, remove the same external definition on dev branches

12:06 Changeset [11711] by nicolasmartin

Remove external definition to bibtool.rsc for trunk and 4.0.1

11:54 Changeset [11710] by cetlod

New branch for PISCES-QUOTA improvment see ticket #2319

11:48 Ticket #2319 (Create dev branch for PISCES-QUOTA improvments) created by cetlod
BE CAREFUL !!! Due to dynamic behaviour of this ticket creation page, it …

2019-10-16:

20:57 Changeset [11709] by nicolasmartin

Choose a more appropriate name to identify the starting space to take the first steps as developer

Instead of collecting one by one your branches with several checkouts,
I suggest to download this developer directory to install a lightweight but working development environment in order to handle all your developments in one local working copy.

$ svn co http://forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/nemo/svn/utils/developer

Then run the shell script install_dev_env.sh to do once for all a single checkout from
the SVN repository

$ ./install_dev_env.sh [ID]        # Create './NEMO_dev'  folder mimicking '/NEMO' on the repo
$                                  # (development of the NEMO core with 'trunk', 'branches' & 'releases'
$ ./install_dev_env.sh repo [ID]   # Create './NEMO_repo' folder mimicking the entire repo (/)
$                                  # (including source code defined as externals: AGRIF, tools, etc...)

In any case, the trunk and the latest release will be downloaded entirely.
Add your developer username (ID) to already have the right URL scheme for committing:
svn+ssh://... instead of default http://... (no need to launch svn sw --relocate ... later).

From that, the SVN operations will be much simpler with UNIX-like SVN cmds (svn {cp,ls,mv,rm} ...) before pushing the changes to the repository with the usual svn ci ....
To know how to manage your working copy (create, download and delete a branch), see README at the root.

11:13 Changeset [11708] by nicolasmartin

z

11:05 Changeset [11707] by nicolasmartin

Review of the rst content
In short, new citations.rst to have a distinct page for NEMO references and
an update of the global directives

10:51 Changeset [11706] by nicolasmartin

Update files to be compliant with Python 3 (Python 2 no longer available)
The compilation of the guide is no longer easy with Python 2 with the need of virtual env to
downgrade some dependencies.
Last but not least, Python 2 support will expire by the end of the year.

2019-10-15:

19:58 Changeset [11705] by nicolasmartin

Updating of the script with some improvments

15:44 New reply on Interfaces created by atb299
[AGRIF] "Child Bathymetry is not correct near boundaries"
15:34 Users/Homepage/News edited by clevy
(diff)
15:31 Users/Agenda/2019-10-15 created by clevy
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.