Timeline


and

matching tags

2020-01-21:

22:14 2020WP/ENHANCE-04_dford_OBSOP_BGC edited by dford
(diff)
19:07 2020WP/HPC-07_mocavero_mpi3 edited by francesca
(diff)
18:41 2020WP/KERNEL-05_jchanut_ztilde edited by jchanut
(diff)
18:30 2020WP/KERNEL-05_jchanut_ztilde edited by jchanut
(diff)
18:23 2020WP/PHYPRO-03_jchanut_IWdrag edited by jchanut
(diff)
18:21 2020WP/PHYPRO-03_jchanut_IWdrag edited by jchanut
(diff)
18:10 2020WP/AGRIF-05_rblod_CMEMS edited by jchanut
(diff)
17:54 2020WP/AGRIF-03_jchanut_vert_coord_interp edited by jchanut
(diff)
17:52 Ticket #2308 (Optimization of the communications in DYN) closed by girrmann
duplicate: Replying to girrmann: > ==== Summary > > ||=Action || …
16:32 2020WP/ENHANCE-09_rbourdal_massfluxconvection edited by rbourdal
(diff)
16:31 2020WP/VALID-08_gsamson_ORCA-ABL-BLK edited by gsamson
(diff)
16:21 2020WP/ENHANCE-13_gsamson_ABL_TOOLS edited by gsamson
(diff)
16:04 Changeset [12335] by frrh

Copy of GO8 package branch to fix bugs
revealed by intel compiler.

16:04 Changeset [12334] by dancopsey

Make isnow a fraction of the sea ice that is snow covered.

15:59 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
15:10 2020WP/ENHANCE-08_davestorkey_fix_2D_vorticity_trends edited by davestorkey
(diff)
15:08 2020WP/ENHANCE-01_davestorkey_fix_3D_momentum_trends edited by davestorkey
(diff)
15:01 2020WP/ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice edited by laurent
(diff)
14:59 2020WP/ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice edited by laurent
(diff)
14:56 2020WP/ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice edited by laurent
(diff)
14:53 2020WP/ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice edited by laurent
(diff)
14:52 2020WP/ASINTER-03_laurent_bulk_and_wave edited by laurent
(diff)
14:52 2020WP/ASINTER-03_laurent_bulk_and_wave edited by laurent
(diff)
14:50 2020WP/ASINTER-03_laurent_bulk_and_wave edited by laurent
(diff)
14:50 2020WP/ASINTER-03_laurent_bulk_and_wave edited by laurent
(diff)
12:29 2020WP/HPC-10_mcastril_HPDAonline DiagGPU edited by mcastril
(diff)
12:09 Ticket #2133 (HPC-09_Maisonnave-ATOS-ESIWACE) closed by emalod
fixed
12:08 Ticket #2150 (TOP-06_emalod_OASIS_interface_between_TOP_and_NEMO) closed by emalod
duplicate
11:55 2020WP/HPC-04_mcastril_Mixed_Precision_implementation edited by mcastril
(diff)
11:54 2020WP/HPC-04_mcastril_Mixed_Precision_implementation edited by mcastril
(diff)
11:46 Ticket #2195 (HPC-08_XXX_fldread_with_XIOS) closed by andmirek
wontfix
11:45 2019WP/HPC-08_Mirek Andrejczuk_fldread_with_XIOS edited by andmirek
(diff)
11:43 2019WP/HPC-11_Mirek_Andrejczuk_IO_with_XIOS edited by andmirek
(diff)
11:41 2019WP/HPC-05_Mirek Andrejczuk_IOdev edited by andmirek
(diff)
11:37 Ticket #2050 (read namelists using single processor) closed by andmirek
duplicate
11:37 2020WP/PUB-01_cbricaud_crs edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:37 Ticket #2067 (Open namelists in read only mode) closed by andmirek
wontfix
11:36 Ticket #2320 (Improvements in text output) closed by andmirek
wontfix: To be part of 2020WP
11:35 Ticket #2176 (ENHANCE-07_JamesH-sigma_under_ISF) closed by jamesharle
wontfix: This work ended up being delayed as several modifications to the ISF code …
11:35 Ticket #2323 (read/write SI3 restart with XIOS) closed by andmirek
wontfix
11:27 2020WP/ASINTER-02_emanuelaclementi_Waves edited by emanuelaclementi
(diff)
11:17 2020WP/ENHANCE-05_mathiot_REBUILD edited by mathiot
(diff)

2020-01-20:

17:56 2020WP/ASINTER-03_laurent_bulk_and_wave edited by laurent
(diff)
17:45 2020WP/ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice edited by laurent
(diff)

2020-01-17:

17:33 Changeset [12333] by dancopsey

Remove outer IF test that tests for snow thicknesses greater than 0.1. This is already delt with by using the isnow method further up in the code.

17:14 Changeset [12332] by dancopsey

Make branch.

09:00 Changeset [12331] by cetlod

trunk : Minor changes on grid_def

2020-01-16:

17:34 Changeset [12330] by dancopsey

Pass t_i as the layer 1 sea ice temperature.

13:28 Changeset [12329] by agn

restored modernised diahth w/o key

10:35 Changeset [12328] by cetlod

dev_r11943_MERGE_2019 : minor fix to avoid compilation error when using an OCE+TOP configuration without key_top enabled

10:34 Changeset [12327] by cetlod

dev_r12072_MERGE_OPTION2_2019: minor fix to avoid compilation error when using an OCE+TOP configuration without key_top enabled

07:56 Changeset [12326] by deazer

Adjusted to account for flux form advection
should now work with both types of advection and enveloping bathymetry
moved one off caluculations of depth scales to domain.F90

2020-01-15:

16:50 2020WP edited by mathiot
(diff)
16:41 2020WP edited by mathiot
(diff)
16:39 2020WP edited by mathiot
(diff)
16:03 2020WP/ENHANCE-14_smueller_OSMOSIS_streamlining edited by smueller
(diff)
15:40 2020WP/PHYPRO-01_agn_OSMOSIS_science edited by smueller
(diff)
15:17 2020WP edited by diovino
(diff)
14:13 2020WP edited by mathiot
(diff)
14:06 2020WP edited by mathiot
(diff)
13:26 Changeset [12325] by francesca

replace halo-copy routines - ticket #2009

12:47 Ticket #2188 (SI3-07_tsamados_drags) closed by clevy
wontfix
12:47 Changeset [12324] by cguiavarch

Update with George's latest changes for restartability and reproducibility
( Merge changes 12310:12321 from NEMO/branches/2019/dev_r11078_OSMOSIS_IMMERSE_Nurser)

12:47 Ticket #2029 (SI3-01(2018WP)_topographic_meltponds) closed by clevy
wontfix
12:29 2020WP edited by diovino
(diff)
12:22 Ticket #2369 (ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice) created by laurent
[…] ==== Workplan action Wikipage: …
12:19 2020WP/ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice created by clevy
12:19 Tag change on 2020WP/ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice by clevy
Tags WP added
12:14 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
12:11 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
10:59 Changeset [12323] by cguiavarch

Merge changes from /NEMO/branches/2019/dev_r11078_OSMOSIS_IMMERSE_Nurser:12178-12226

10:33 Changeset [12322] by cguiavarch

Update with George's latest changes for restartability and reproducibility

2020-01-14:

18:28 Changeset [12321] by agn

added blank namelist sections namtra_mle, namzdf_osm, namosm_mle to cfgs/{GYRE_PISCES,ORCA2_ICE_PISCES}/EXPREF/namelist_cfg

18:28 Changeset [12320] by agn

When key_top and ln_zdfosm chosen, relax ctl_stop to ctl_warn in zdfphy.F90

18:28 Changeset [12319] by agn

FKOSM reproducible after wrapping hbl, hble, dh with ln_lnk_multi & calc ibld over halo points

17:55 2020WP edited by laurent
(diff)
17:53 2020WP edited by laurent
(diff)
14:20 Changeset [12318] by cguiavarch

Create a branch for FKOSM (Fox-Kemper OSMOSIS)

13:40 Changeset [12317] by agn

hmle is now restartable

13:40 Changeset [12316] by agn

added extra trends to field_def_nemo-oce.xml

13:40 Changeset [12315] by agn

define grid_T_SFC in grid_def_nemo.xml

13:40 Changeset [12314] by agn

new namsbc_blk variable ln_humi_dpt added to namelist_ref

13:40 Changeset [12313] by agn

Modify sbcblk.F90 to accept humidity as dewpoint

13:40 Changeset [12312] by agn

restored option to output zd[tsb]dz_pyc

12:49 Ticket #2197 (HPC-09_Mireck_OpenACC) closed by mathiot
wontfix: postpone in 2020 as part of HPC-01_daley_GPU
12:19 2020WP edited by mathiot
(diff)
11:18 Changeset [12311] by cguiavarch

Corrected reversion in tramle.F90 whereby ikmax set too late

10:00 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2020-01-16 by gsamson
Tags VC added

2020-01-13:

16:30 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by mikebell
(diff)
15:18 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by francesca
(diff)
15:08 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by aumont
(diff)
14:23 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
12:39 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by mikebell
(diff)
11:56 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by diovino
(diff)
11:55 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by diovino
(diff)

2020-01-11:

12:00 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
11:58 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
09:30 2020WP/PUB-05_SI3_documentation created by vancop
09:30 Tag change on 2020WP/PUB-05_SI3_documentation by vancop
Tags WP added
09:30 2020WP/PUB-03_NDS_CHAPTER created by vancop
09:30 Tag change on 2020WP/PUB-03_NDS_CHAPTER by vancop
Tags WP added

2020-01-10:

17:26 2020WP/SI3-04_lagrangian_drifters created by vancop
17:26 Tag change on 2020WP/SI3-04_lagrangian_drifters by vancop
Tags WP added
17:25 2020WP/SI3-03_VP_rheology created by vancop
17:25 Tag change on 2020WP/SI3-03_VP_rheology by vancop
Tags WP added
16:37 Ticket #2196 (HPC-07_XXX_agrif_HPC_review) closed by clevy
wontfix
16:36 Ticket #2157 (ASINTER-04_Madec_waves) closed by clevy
wontfix
15:50 Ticket #2315 (ENHANCE-11_CEthe_Shaconemo_diags) closed by clevy
fixed
15:48 Ticket #2198 (HPC-10_Mike_Tiling) closed by clevy
fixed
15:47 Ticket #2045 (ENHANCE-08(2018WP)_Gurvan-Implicit_Drags) closed by clevy
wontfix
15:46 Ticket #2207 (TOP-01_cethe_PISCES_LBC) closed by clevy
fixed
15:45 Ticket #2208 (VALID-04_cetlod_TOP_offline) closed by clevy
wontfix
13:49 Changeset [12310] by agn

require ln_zdfom=.T. as well as ln_osm_mle=.T. for integrated FK-OSM code to be called in tramle.F90

12:53 Changeset [12309] by agn

Corrected reversion in tramle.F90 whereby ikmax set too late

10:18 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by mikebell
(diff)
10:11 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by mikebell
(diff)
10:06 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by mikebell
(diff)
09:26 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by mikebell
(diff)
09:24 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by mikebell
(diff)

2020-01-09:

17:40 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
17:39 NEMO_10_year_future_v2.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 by clevy
17:15 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
17:13 Agrif_dev_com_2020.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 by clevy
17:10 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:58 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:57 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:57 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:56 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:55 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:53 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:52 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:48 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:30 2019 progress_C.LEVY V2.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 by clevy
16:26 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:06 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
15:57 TORs_NEMO_SAC_v0.3.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 by clevy
15:56 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
15:36 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
15:35 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 created by clevy

2020-01-08:

17:05 Changeset [12308] by jpalmier

extract dms_surf2d from diag condition

16:23 Changeset [12307] by dancopsey

Remove the loop that contains the code that is causing the problem.

16:20 2019WP edited by diovino
(diff)
16:19 2019WP edited by diovino
(diff)
16:16 Changeset [12306] by dancopsey

Make a branch to remove the way sea ice conductivity is a mixture of snow conductivity and sea ice conductivity.

15:45 LeSommer_physical-processes-subgroups_nemo-devcom_2020-01-08.2.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board by lesommer
15:41 LeSommer_physical-processes-subgroups_nemo-devcom_2020-01-08.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board by lesommer
15:40 2020WP/HPC-04_mcastril_Mixed_Precision_implementation edited by mcastril
(diff)
15:18 2019WP edited by diovino
(diff)
15:13 2019WP edited by diovino
(diff)
14:59 NDC_agenda_2020_jan.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board by mikebell
NDC Agenda Jan 2020
14:38 NEMO_WG_Kernel_HPC.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board by mikebell
WP2020 and Kernel & HPC WGs
14:34 Agrif_dev_com_2020.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board by mikebell
Jerome's slides on AGRIF
14:31 NDC_Jan_2020_Other_slides.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board by mikebell
Mike's additional slides
14:29 NEMO_10_year_future_v2.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board by mikebell
what factors key to NEMO being here 10 years from now
14:27 TORs_NEMO_SAC_v0.3.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board by mikebell
Proposed SAC Terms of Reference
13:01 2020WP/HPC-10_mcastril_HPDAonline DiagGPU edited by mcastril
(diff)
12:49 2020WP/TOP-01_rlod_Antarctic_ice_Sheet_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
12:49 2020WP/TOP-01_rlod_Antarctic_ice_Sheet_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
12:44 Ticket #2368 (HPC-10_mcastril_HPDAonlineDiagGPU) created by mcastril
High performance data analytics solutions aiming at tackling the online …
12:40 2020WP/HPC-04_mcastril_Mixed_Precision_implementation edited by mcastril
(diff)
12:39 2020WP/HPC-10_mcastril_HPDAonline DiagGPU edited by mcastril
(diff)
12:30 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by clevy
(diff)
12:25 2020WP/ASINTER-02_emanuelaclementi_Waves edited by clevy
(diff)
12:24 2020WP/ASINTER-02_emanuelaclementi_Waves edited by clevy
(diff)
12:24 2020WP/HPC-03_smasson_no_halo_in_input_output edited by clevy
(diff)
12:11 2020WP/VALID-11_clevy_OASIS_TESTCASE created by clevy
12:11 Tag change on 2020WP/VALID-11_clevy_OASIS_TESTCASE by clevy
Tags WP added
12:02 2020WP/HPC-05_mcastril_MPI_optimization edited by mcastril
(diff)
11:40 2020WP/UKMO-01_Bell_OOPS_JEDI_investigations created by mathiot
11:40 Tag change on 2020WP/UKMO-01_Bell_OOPS_JEDI_investigations by mathiot
Tags WP added
10:40 2020WP edited by jchanut
(diff)
10:18 2019WP edited by diovino
(diff)
10:17 2019WP edited by diovino
(diff)
10:16 2019WP edited by diovino
(diff)
10:15 2019WP edited by diovino
(diff)
10:13 2020WP/HPC-10_mcastril_HPDAonline DiagGPU edited by mcastril
(diff)

2020-01-07:

19:10 2020WP/DATAINT-01_sciliberti_IMMERSE_Interfaces edited by sciliberti
(diff)
19:09 2020WP/DATAINT-01_sciliberti_IMMERSE_Interfaces edited by sciliberti
(diff)
19:05 2020WP/HPC-10_mcastril_HPDAonline DiagGPU created by clevy
19:05 Tag change on 2020WP/HPC-10_mcastril_HPDAonline DiagGPU by clevy
Tags WP added
18:44 Ticket #2009 (HPC-02_Epicoco_Single Core Performance) closed by epico
fixed
18:35 2019WP/HPC-04_MCastrillo_HPDAonline DiagGPU edited by mcastril
(diff)
18:34 2020WP/HPC-08_epico_Extra_Halo edited by epico
(diff)
18:33 Changeset [12305] by kingr

Revert hdivn change. Test non-removal of sshinc in barotropic ts

18:33 2020WP/HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion edited by epico
(diff)
18:31 2020WP/HPC-05_mcastril_MPI_optimization edited by mcastril
(diff)
18:31 2020WP/HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion edited by epico
(diff)
18:30 2020WP/HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion edited by epico
(diff)
18:28 2020WP/HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion edited by epico
(diff)
18:24 2020WP/HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion edited by epico
(diff)
18:22 Ticket #2367 (HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion) created by epico
[…] This task concerns the use of the 'loop fusion' optimization …
18:20 Ticket #2040 (HPC-04_Mixed_precision_study-13.2_Implementation) closed by mcastril
duplicate
18:03 2020WP/HPC-08_epico_Extra_Halo edited by epico
(diff)
18:01 Ticket #2366 (HPC-08_epico_Extra_Halo) created by epico
[…] The task concerns the development of the extra halo management …
17:51 2020WP/HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion created by epico
17:51 Tag change on 2020WP/HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion by epico
Tags 2020WP, HPC, IMMERSE added
17:45 2020WP/HPC-08_epico_Extra_Halo created by epico
17:45 Tag change on 2020WP/HPC-08_epico_Extra_Halo by epico
Tags 2020WP, HPC, IMMERSE added
17:28 Ticket #2059 (VALID-03_smasson_regional_agrif) closed by clevy
wontfix
17:27 Ticket #2035 (SI3-04_crousset_evaluation_UM5vsPRATHER) closed by clevy
wontfix
17:26 Ticket #2034 (SI3-03_crousset_validation_landfast) closed by clevy
wontfix
17:24 Ticket #2033 (SI3-02_crousset_validation_rheology) closed by clevy
wontfix
17:22 2020WP/PUB-02_Ethe_TOP_DOC created by cetlod
17:22 Tag change on 2020WP/PUB-02_Ethe_TOP_DOC by cetlod
Tags WP added
17:20 2020WP/VALID-10_Ethe_TOP_OFF created by cetlod
17:20 Tag change on 2020WP/VALID-10_Ethe_TOP_OFF by cetlod
Tags WP added
17:17 2020WP/HPC-07_mocavero_mpi3 created by francesca
17:17 Tag change on 2020WP/HPC-07_mocavero_mpi3 by francesca
Tags WP added
17:13 2020WP/TOP-05_Ethe_Agrif created by smasson
17:13 Tag change on 2020WP/TOP-05_Ethe_Agrif by smasson
Tags WP added
17:07 2020WP/TOP_05_Ethe_AGRIF created by cetlod
17:07 Tag change on 2020WP/TOP_05_Ethe_AGRIF by cetlod
Tags WP added
17:04 Ticket #2011 (HPC-04(2018WP)_Mocavero_mpi3) closed by francesca
fixed
17:04 2020WP/AGRIF-04_jchanut_tstepping edited by jchanut
(diff)
16:57 2020WP/AGRIF-03_jchanut_vert_coord_interp edited by jchanut
(diff)
16:55 2020WP/AGRIF-03_jchanut_vert_coord_interp edited by jchanut
(diff)
16:44 2020WP/HPC-06_andmirek_Text Output created by andmirek
16:44 Tag change on 2020WP/HPC-06_andmirek_Text Output by andmirek
Tags WP added
16:29 2020WP/HPC-05_mcastril_MPI_optimization created by clevy
16:29 Tag change on 2020WP/HPC-05_mcastril_MPI_optimization by clevy
Tags WP added
16:27 Changeset [12304] by kingr

Test removal of resetting hdiv to hdivb

16:21 2020WP/PHYPRO-03_jchanut_IWdrag created by jchanut
16:21 Tag change on 2020WP/PHYPRO-03_jchanut_IWdrag by jchanut
Tags WP added
16:14 2020WP/AGRIF-05_rblod_CMEMS edited by jchanut
(diff)
16:13 2020WP/AGRIF-05_rblod_CMEMS created by jchanut
16:13 Tag change on 2020WP/AGRIF-05_rblod_CMEMS by jchanut
Tags WP added
16:09 2020WP/KERNEL-05_jchanut_ztilde created by jchanut
16:09 Tag change on 2020WP/KERNEL-05_jchanut_ztilde by jchanut
Tags WP added
16:06 2020WP/AGRIF-04_jchanut_tstepping created by jchanut
16:06 Tag change on 2020WP/AGRIF-04_jchanut_tstepping by jchanut
Tags WP added
16:01 2020WP/AGRIF-03_jchanut_vert_coord_interp created by jchanut
16:01 Tag change on 2020WP/AGRIF-03_jchanut_vert_coord_interp by jchanut
Tags WP added
15:51 2020WP/HPC-02_Daley_Tiling edited by hadcv
(diff)
15:50 Ticket #2160 (HPC-04_MCastrillo_HPDAonlineDiagGPU) closed by clevy
fixed
15:42 Changeset [12303] by kingr

Precalculate ht_n and use when applying SSH increment.

15:37 Ticket #2365 (HPC-02_Daley_Tiling) created by hadcv
This task relates to the use of loop tiling to improve cache reuse and …
15:20 2020WP/ENHANCE-02_daley_Kara_mld edited by hadcv
(diff)
15:19 2020WP/ENHANCE-02_daley_Kara_mld edited by hadcv
(diff)
15:09 2020WP/ASINTER-02_emanuelaclementi_Waves created by emanuelaclementi
15:09 Tag change on 2020WP/ASINTER-02_emanuelaclementi_Waves by emanuelaclementi
Tags 2020WP, IMMERSE, ZDF added
14:56 Ticket #2364 (HPC-04_mcastril_Mixed_Precision_implementation) created by mcastril
This action is a follow up from HPC-08_Mixed_precision in 2018 WP. It was …
14:54 2020WP/HPC-04_mcastril_Mixed_Precision_implementation edited by mcastril
(diff)
14:11 Tag change on 2020WP/TOP-04_lovato_IMMERSE_BGC_interface by lovato
Tags 2020WP, IMMERSE, TOP added; WP removed
14:10 2020WP/TOP-04_lovato_IMMERSE_BGC_interface created by lovato
14:10 Tag change on 2020WP/TOP-04_lovato_IMMERSE_BGC_interface by lovato
Tags WP added
13:49 Ticket #2159 (ASINTER-05_Brodeau_Advanced_Bulk) closed by gsamson
fixed
13:49 2020WP/HPC-04_mcastril_Mixed_Precision_implementation created by clevy
13:49 Tag change on 2020WP/HPC-04_mcastril_Mixed_Precision_implementation by clevy
Tags WP added
13:41 2020WP/ASINTER-01_ohernandez_traqsr_5bands edited by gsamson
(diff)
13:40 2020WP/ASINTER-01_ohernandez_traqsr_5bands created by gsamson
13:40 Tag change on 2020WP/ASINTER-01_ohernandez_traqsr_5bands by gsamson
Tags WP added
13:09 2020WP edited by acc
(diff)
12:23 2020WP/VALID-09_cbricaud_ORCA36 created by gsamson
12:23 Tag change on 2020WP/VALID-09_cbricaud_ORCA36 by gsamson
Tags WP added
12:21 2020WP edited by gsamson
(diff)
12:20 Ticket #2156 (ASINTER-05_Masson_CurrentFeedback) closed by clevy
fixed
12:19 Ticket #2209 (PUBS-02_Nicolas-DemoCases_Implementation (WP2 - MS2.1)) closed by clevy
fixed
12:18 Ticket #2038 (VALID-01(2018WP_cont)_clevy_AGRIF) closed by clevy
wontfix

2020-01-06:

17:31 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management created by smasson
17:31 Tag change on 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management by smasson
Tags WP added
14:57 2020WP/HPC-01_daley_GPU edited by andmirek
(diff)
14:57 2020WP/VALID-08_gsamson_ORCA-ABL-BLK edited by gsamson
(diff)
14:56 Ticket #2363 (VALID-08_gsamson_ORCA-ABL-BLK) created by gsamson
[…] ==== Workplan action Wikipage: …
14:53 2020WP/VALID-08_gsamson_ORCA-ABL-BLK edited by gsamson
(diff)
14:53 2020WP/VALID-08_gsamson_ORCA-ABL-BLK created by gsamson
14:53 Tag change on 2020WP/VALID-08_gsamson_ORCA-ABL-BLK by gsamson
Tags WP added
14:46 2020WP/ENHANCE-04_dford_OBSOP_BGC edited by dford
(diff)
14:46 2020WP/ENHANCE-13_gsamson_ABL_TOOLS edited by gsamson
(diff)
14:46 Ticket #2362 (ENHANCE-13_gsamson_ABL_TOOLS) created by gsamson
[…] ==== Workplan action Wikipage: …
14:42 2020WP/ENHANCE-13_gsamson_ABL_TOOLS created by gsamson
14:42 Tag change on 2020WP/ENHANCE-13_gsamson_ABL_TOOLS by gsamson
Tags WP added
14:28 2020WP/VALID-06_METO_cpl_interface edited by edblockley
(diff)
13:04 Ticket #2217 (HPC-01_Mike Bell_OpenMP) closed by mathiot
wontfix: postpone to 2020 as HPC-02_Daley_Tiling
12:11 2020WP/VALID-02_mireck_SAS edited by andmirek
(diff)
12:03 2020WP/VALID-02_mireck_SAS edited by andmirek
(diff)
11:58 2019WP/HPC-11_Mirek_Andrejczuk_IO_with_XIOS edited by andmirek
(diff)
11:37 2020WP/ENHANCE-06_JMMP_ICB edited by mathiot
(diff)
11:30 2020WP/ENHANCE-07_METO_precip_over_icesheet_cpl edited by mathiot
(diff)
11:20 2019WP/ENHANCE-02_Pierre Mathiot_ISF edited by mathiot
(diff)
09:35 Changeset [12302] by cetlod

dev_r12072_MERGE_OPTION2_2019: Minor fix on CFC to avoid bad interpolation

09:33 Changeset [12301] by cetlod

dev_r11943_MERGE_2019: Minor fix on CFC to avoid bad interpolation

09:31 Changeset [12300] by cetlod

Minor fix on CFC to avoid bad interpolation

08:54 2020WP/AGRIF-02_ girrmann_HPC_performances created by smasson
08:54 Tag change on 2020WP/AGRIF-02_ girrmann_HPC_performances by smasson
Tags WP added
08:45 2020WP/HPC-03_smasson_no_halo_in_input_output created by smasson
08:45 Tag change on 2020WP/HPC-03_smasson_no_halo_in_input_output by smasson
Tags WP added

2020-01-03:

21:59 New topic on Tools created by Pysh
Restart files with AGRIF and XIOS
18:06 Ticket #2361 (Maximum rimwidth text output) closed by mathiot
invalid: duplicate of #2342 and already fixed.
18:01 Ticket #2361 (Maximum rimwidth text output) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context The maximum rim width evaluated from input file is …

2020-01-02:

22:04 New topic on Skilled created by fborile2
ZDFTMX

2019-12-31:

11:28 Changeset [12299] by kingr

Create a branch for testing IAU changes for shelf SLA assimilation.

2019-12-30:

20:39 Changeset [12298] by mathiot

fix #2360

20:38 Changeset [12297] by mathiot

fix #2360

20:34 Ticket #2360 (masking issue in ldftra/ldf_eiv_trp if isf cavities open) closed by mathiot
fixed: In 12296: […]
20:34 Changeset [12296] by mathiot

fix #2360

20:33 Ticket #2360 (masking issue in ldftra/ldf_eiv_trp if isf cavities open) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context zpsi_uw and zpsi_vw seems to be defined at WU and WV …
19:49 Changeset [12295] by mathiot

add time step number when result start to be different to the reference (ticket #2304)

19:47 Ticket #2359 (Bug: U/V point interpolation of isf tbl tracer properties) closed by mathiot
fixed: In 12294: […]
19:46 Changeset [12294] by mathiot

fix #2359

19:45 Ticket #2359 (Bug: U/V point interpolation of isf tbl tracer properties) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context Interpolation of the mean tracer properties in the …
18:13 Changeset [12293] by mathiot

part of ticket #2358 also affect dev_r11943_MERGE_2019 (option2 seems OK)

18:07 Ticket #2358 (bug in dynzdf when ln_drgimp and ln_isfcav) closed by mathiot
fixed: In 12292: […]
18:07 Changeset [12292] by mathiot

fix #2358

18:02 Ticket #2358 (bug in dynzdf when ln_drgimp and ln_isfcav) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context Wrong indexes used for va and zwd in dynzdf with …
17:43 Changeset [12291] by mathiot

fix icb reproducibility into the trunk (ticket #2238)

17:12 Changeset [12290] by mathiot

use rsync for sync instead of cp and remove sync of cpp key (ticket #2304)

16:31 Changeset [12289] by mathiot

as suggested by Simon, instead of stopping sette if namelist group is missing, we now add it at the end of the namelist + rm useless line in sette_list_avail_rev.sh + add syncronisation of MY_SRC, namelist_cfg, xml, cppkey files between REF and _ST (ticket #2304)

2019-12-26:

16:22 Changeset [12288] by smasson

trunk : minor bugfix/cleaning

2019-12-23:

13:01 Changeset [12287] by jcastill

Fist attempt at adding wave momentum coupling (not tested)

12:23 Changeset [12286] by jcastill

Remove svn keywords

12:17 Changeset [12285] by jcastill

Add coupling the wave momentum

12:05 Changeset [12284] by cetlod

trunk:give the right unit to ocean carbon flux

11:40 Changeset [12283] by cetlod

trunk:revert some changes done in sbccpl.F90

Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.