Timeline


and

matching tags

2020-02-01:

18:00 Working Groups/SI3 edited by vancop
(diff)
17:42 Working Groups/SI3 edited by vancop
(diff)
17:39 Working Groups/SI3 edited by vancop
(diff)

2020-01-31:

20:00 Ticket #2377 (Incorrect restart after the first year of the model run when option 2 of ...) created by smueller
==== Context The defect described in ticket #2376 was also found in the …
19:40 Ticket #2376 (Incorrect restart after the first year of the model run when option 2 of ...) created by smueller
==== Context Output from the model in a variant of the ORCA2_ICE_PISCES

2020-01-29:

17:15 Changeset [12353] by acc

Branch 2019/dev_r11943_MERGE_2019. Additions to the do loop macro implementation: converted a few loops previously missed because they used jpi-1 instead of jpim1 etc.; changed internal macro names in do_loop_substitute.h90 to strings that are much more unlikely to appear in any future code elsewhere and removed the key_vectopt_loop option (and all related code) since the do loop macros have suppressed this option. These changes have been fully SETTE-tested and this branch should now be ready to go back to the trunk.

13:24 Changeset [12352] by dford

Update biogeochemical BDY code, and fix a couple of bugs in FABM coupling code. See Met Office utils ticket 305.

12:57 Ticket #2375 (Check useless lbc_lnk in icb code) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context After a grep on lbc_lnk (by curiousity), I found …
12:12 Changeset [12351] by smueller

Rectification of a defect that halved the maximum length of the interval between restarts in model runs with enabled temporal interpolation of forcing fields (field-information flag ln_tint set to .true.)

12:08 Changeset [12350] by smueller

Rectification of a defect that halved the maximum length of the interval between restarts in model runs with enabled temporal interpolation of forcing fields (field-information flag ln_tint set to .true.)

2020-01-28:

17:17 Changeset [12349] by aumont

update of the quota version of PISCES + some corrections of the GGE of zooplankton

17:16 Changeset [12348] by aumont

update of the pisces reference namelist

17:14 Ticket #2113 (Restoring restart ability with icebergs) closed by mathiot
fixed
17:13 Changeset [12347] by mathiot

change comments about lbc_lnk for icb (#2113)

17:08 Changeset [12346] by mathiot

change comments about lbc_lnk for icb (#2113)

16:16 Ticket #2374 (changes in option 2 version of iom.F90 which are not in the option 1 ...) created by acc
==== Context Whilst fixing iom.F90 for another ticket I noticed …
15:29 Ticket #2373 (dev_r11943_MERGE_2019 does not compile without key_iomput) closed by acc
fixed
15:28 Ticket #2372 (dev_r12072_MERGE_OPTION2_2019 does not compile without key_iomput) closed by acc
fixed
15:26 Changeset [12345] by acc

Branch dev_r12072_MERGE_OPTION2_2019. Fixed ticket #2372. Changes to enable compilation without key_iomput

15:17 Changeset [12344] by acc

Branch dev_r11943_MERGE_2019. Fixed ticket #2373. Changes to enable compilation without key_iomput

12:17 Ticket #2113 (Restoring restart ability with icebergs) reopened by mathiot
I don't understand how icbergs can affect emp over the haloes as before …
11:32 Ticket #2371 (dev_r11943_MERGE_2019 does not compile with gcc) closed by acc
fixed
11:31 Ticket #2370 (dev_r12072_MERGE_OPTION2_2019 does not compile with gcc) closed by acc
fixed
11:13 Changeset [12343] by acc

Branch 2019/dev_r11943_MERGE_2019. Implement recommended changes to fix ticket #2371

11:10 Changeset [12342] by acc

Branch 2019/dev_r12072_MERGE_OPTION2_2019. Implement recommended changes to fix ticket #2370

01:40 Ticket #2373 (dev_r11943_MERGE_2019 does not compile without key_iomput) created by smasson
the model does not compile without iomput… :-( same as #2372 but for …
01:38 Ticket #2372 (dev_r12072_MERGE_OPTION2_2019 does not compile without key_iomput) created by smasson
==== Context the model does not compile without key_iomput… :-( ==== …

2020-01-27:

20:50 Ticket #2371 (dev_r11943_MERGE_2019 does not compile with gcc) created by smasson
==== Context the model does not compile with gcc… :-( same as #2370 but …
20:45 Ticket #2370 (dev_r12072_MERGE_OPTION2_2019 does not compile with gcc) created by smasson
==== Context the model does not compile with gcc… :-( ==== Analysis …
18:26 Changeset [12341] by acc

Branch 2019/dev_r11943_MERGE_2019. Minor style changes to do_loop_substitute.h90

15:31 Changeset [12340] by acc

Branch 2019/dev_r11943_MERGE_2019. This commit introduces basic do loop macro
substitution to the 2019 option 1, merge branch. These changes have been SETTE
tested. The only addition is the do_loop_substitute.h90 file in the OCE directory but
the macros defined therein are used throughout the code to replace identifiable, 2D-
and 3D- nested loop opening and closing statements with single-line alternatives. Code
indents are also adjusted accordingly.

The following explanation is taken from comments in the new header file:

This header file contains preprocessor definitions and macros used in the do-loop
substitutions introduced between version 4.0 and 4.2. The primary aim of these macros
is to assist in future applications of tiling to improve performance. This is expected
to be achieved by alternative versions of these macros in selected locations. The
initial introduction of these macros simply replaces all identifiable nested 2D- and
3D-loops with single line statements (and adjusts indenting accordingly). Do loops
are identifiable if they comform to either:

DO jk = ….

DO jj = …. DO jj = …

DO ji = …. DO ji = …
. OR .
. .

END DO END DO

END DO END DO

END DO

and white-space variants thereof.

Additionally, only loops with recognised jj and ji loops limits are treated; these are:
Lower limits of 1, 2 or fs_2
Upper limits of jpi, jpim1 or fs_jpim1 (for ji) or jpj, jpjm1 or fs_jpjm1 (for jj)

The macro naming convention takes the form: DO_2D_BT_LR where:

B is the Bottom offset from the PE's inner domain;
T is the Top offset from the PE's inner domain;
L is the Left offset from the PE's inner domain;
R is the Right offset from the PE's inner domain

So, given an inner domain of 2,jpim1 and 2,jpjm1, a typical example would replace:

DO jj = 2, jpj

DO ji = 1, jpim1
.
.

END DO

END DO

with:

DO_2D_01_10
.
.
END_2D

similar conventions apply to the 3D loops macros. jk loop limits are retained
through macro arguments and are not restricted. This includes the possibility of
strides for which an extra set of DO_3DS macros are defined.

In the example definition below the inner PE domain is defined by start indices of
(kIs, kJs) and end indices of (kIe, KJe)

#define DO_2D_00_00 DO jj = kJs, kJe ; DO ji = kIs, kIe
#define END_2D END DO ; END DO

TO DO:


Only conventional nested loops have been identified and replaced by this step. There are constructs such as:

DO jk = 2, jpkm1

z2d(:,:) = z2d(:,:) + e3w(:,:,jk,Kmm) * z3d(:,:,jk) * wmask(:,:,jk)

END DO

which may need to be considered.

14:50 Changeset [12339] by cetlod

MG2019 : defining ice transport component on U/V grid ; otherwise grid transformation fails when trying to compute strait

14:49 Changeset [12338] by cetlod

MG2019_OPT2 : defining ice transport component on U/V grid ; otherwise grid transformation fails when trying to compute strait

14:47 Changeset [12337] by cetlod

trunk : defining ice transport component on U/V grid ; otherwise grid transformation fails when trying to compute strait

2020-01-24:

17:25 Changeset [12336] by acc

Branch 2019/dev_r11943_MERGE_2019. A few neutral changes to loop statements so that the perl scripts to perform the upcoming DO LOOP macros substitutions will recognise a few loops that diverge from the common coding convention. These include loops where ji and jj are unnecessarily swapped in order; loops that use jpi-1 (for example) instead of jpim1 and loops with comments between the END DO statements

2020-01-23:

04:09 setup_liga-logo-bulat.png attached to User Manager Plugin Pictures by setup
setup's Avatar

2020-01-22:

15:44 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by mcastril
(diff)
11:41 2020WP/TOP-01_rlod_Antarctic_ice_Sheet_Fe_Source edited by clevy
(diff)
10:29 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
10:27 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
08:56 2020WP/PUB-05_SI3_documentation edited by vancop
(diff)
08:31 2020WP/PUB-03_NDS_CHAPTER edited by vancop
(diff)
08:27 2020WP/SI3-03_VP_rheology edited by vancop
(diff)
08:27 2020WP/SI3-04_lagrangian_drifters edited by vancop
(diff)
08:21 2020WP/SI3-03_VP_rheology edited by vancop
(diff)

2020-01-21:

22:14 2020WP/ENHANCE-04_dford_OBSOP_BGC edited by dford
(diff)
19:07 2020WP/HPC-07_mocavero_mpi3 edited by francesca
(diff)
18:41 2020WP/KERNEL-05_jchanut_ztilde edited by jchanut
(diff)
18:30 2020WP/KERNEL-05_jchanut_ztilde edited by jchanut
(diff)
18:23 2020WP/PHYPRO-03_jchanut_IWdrag edited by jchanut
(diff)
18:21 2020WP/PHYPRO-03_jchanut_IWdrag edited by jchanut
(diff)
18:10 2020WP/AGRIF-05_rblod_CMEMS edited by jchanut
(diff)
17:54 2020WP/AGRIF-03_jchanut_vert_coord_interp edited by jchanut
(diff)
17:52 Ticket #2308 (Optimization of the communications in DYN) closed by girrmann
duplicate: Replying to girrmann: > ==== Summary > > ||=Action || …
16:32 2020WP/ENHANCE-09_rbourdal_massfluxconvection edited by rbourdal
(diff)
16:31 2020WP/VALID-08_gsamson_ORCA-ABL-BLK edited by gsamson
(diff)
16:21 2020WP/ENHANCE-13_gsamson_ABL_TOOLS edited by gsamson
(diff)
16:04 Changeset [12335] by frrh

Copy of GO8 package branch to fix bugs
revealed by intel compiler.

16:04 Changeset [12334] by dancopsey

Make isnow a fraction of the sea ice that is snow covered.

15:59 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
15:10 2020WP/ENHANCE-08_davestorkey_fix_2D_vorticity_trends edited by davestorkey
(diff)
15:08 2020WP/ENHANCE-01_davestorkey_fix_3D_momentum_trends edited by davestorkey
(diff)
15:01 2020WP/ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice edited by laurent
(diff)
14:59 2020WP/ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice edited by laurent
(diff)
14:56 2020WP/ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice edited by laurent
(diff)
14:53 2020WP/ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice edited by laurent
(diff)
14:52 2020WP/ASINTER-03_laurent_bulk_and_wave edited by laurent
(diff)
14:52 2020WP/ASINTER-03_laurent_bulk_and_wave edited by laurent
(diff)
14:50 2020WP/ASINTER-03_laurent_bulk_and_wave edited by laurent
(diff)
14:50 2020WP/ASINTER-03_laurent_bulk_and_wave edited by laurent
(diff)
12:29 2020WP/HPC-10_mcastril_HPDAonline DiagGPU edited by mcastril
(diff)
12:09 Ticket #2133 (HPC-09_Maisonnave-ATOS-ESIWACE) closed by emalod
fixed
12:08 Ticket #2150 (TOP-06_emalod_OASIS_interface_between_TOP_and_NEMO) closed by emalod
duplicate
11:55 2020WP/HPC-04_mcastril_Mixed_Precision_implementation edited by mcastril
(diff)
11:54 2020WP/HPC-04_mcastril_Mixed_Precision_implementation edited by mcastril
(diff)
11:46 Ticket #2195 (HPC-08_XXX_fldread_with_XIOS) closed by andmirek
wontfix
11:45 2019WP/HPC-08_Mirek Andrejczuk_fldread_with_XIOS edited by andmirek
(diff)
11:43 2019WP/HPC-11_Mirek_Andrejczuk_IO_with_XIOS edited by andmirek
(diff)
11:41 2019WP/HPC-05_Mirek Andrejczuk_IOdev edited by andmirek
(diff)
11:37 Ticket #2050 (read namelists using single processor) closed by andmirek
duplicate
11:37 2020WP/PUB-01_cbricaud_crs edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:37 Ticket #2067 (Open namelists in read only mode) closed by andmirek
wontfix
11:36 Ticket #2320 (Improvements in text output) closed by andmirek
wontfix: To be part of 2020WP
11:35 Ticket #2176 (ENHANCE-07_JamesH-sigma_under_ISF) closed by jamesharle
wontfix: This work ended up being delayed as several modifications to the ISF code …
11:35 Ticket #2323 (read/write SI3 restart with XIOS) closed by andmirek
wontfix
11:27 2020WP/ASINTER-02_emanuelaclementi_Waves edited by emanuelaclementi
(diff)
11:17 2020WP/ENHANCE-05_mathiot_REBUILD edited by mathiot
(diff)

2020-01-20:

17:56 2020WP/ASINTER-03_laurent_bulk_and_wave edited by laurent
(diff)
17:45 2020WP/ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice edited by laurent
(diff)

2020-01-17:

17:33 Changeset [12333] by dancopsey

Remove outer IF test that tests for snow thicknesses greater than 0.1. This is already delt with by using the isnow method further up in the code.

17:14 Changeset [12332] by dancopsey

Make branch.

09:00 Changeset [12331] by cetlod

trunk : Minor changes on grid_def

2020-01-16:

17:34 Changeset [12330] by dancopsey

Pass t_i as the layer 1 sea ice temperature.

13:28 Changeset [12329] by agn

restored modernised diahth w/o key

10:35 Changeset [12328] by cetlod

dev_r11943_MERGE_2019 : minor fix to avoid compilation error when using an OCE+TOP configuration without key_top enabled

10:34 Changeset [12327] by cetlod

dev_r12072_MERGE_OPTION2_2019: minor fix to avoid compilation error when using an OCE+TOP configuration without key_top enabled

07:56 Changeset [12326] by deazer

Adjusted to account for flux form advection
should now work with both types of advection and enveloping bathymetry
moved one off caluculations of depth scales to domain.F90

2020-01-15:

16:50 2020WP edited by mathiot
(diff)
16:41 2020WP edited by mathiot
(diff)
16:39 2020WP edited by mathiot
(diff)
16:03 2020WP/ENHANCE-14_smueller_OSMOSIS_streamlining edited by smueller
(diff)
15:40 2020WP/PHYPRO-01_agn_OSMOSIS_science edited by smueller
(diff)
15:17 2020WP edited by diovino
(diff)
14:13 2020WP edited by mathiot
(diff)
14:06 2020WP edited by mathiot
(diff)
13:26 Changeset [12325] by francesca

replace halo-copy routines - ticket #2009

12:47 Ticket #2188 (SI3-07_tsamados_drags) closed by clevy
wontfix
12:47 Changeset [12324] by cguiavarch

Update with George's latest changes for restartability and reproducibility
( Merge changes 12310:12321 from NEMO/branches/2019/dev_r11078_OSMOSIS_IMMERSE_Nurser)

12:47 Ticket #2029 (SI3-01(2018WP)_topographic_meltponds) closed by clevy
wontfix
12:29 2020WP edited by diovino
(diff)
12:22 Ticket #2369 (ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice) created by laurent
[…] ==== Workplan action Wikipage: …
12:19 2020WP/ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice created by clevy
12:19 Tag change on 2020WP/ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice by clevy
Tags WP added
12:14 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
12:11 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
10:59 Changeset [12323] by cguiavarch

Merge changes from /NEMO/branches/2019/dev_r11078_OSMOSIS_IMMERSE_Nurser:12178-12226

10:33 Changeset [12322] by cguiavarch

Update with George's latest changes for restartability and reproducibility

2020-01-14:

18:28 Changeset [12321] by agn

added blank namelist sections namtra_mle, namzdf_osm, namosm_mle to cfgs/{GYRE_PISCES,ORCA2_ICE_PISCES}/EXPREF/namelist_cfg

18:28 Changeset [12320] by agn

When key_top and ln_zdfosm chosen, relax ctl_stop to ctl_warn in zdfphy.F90

18:28 Changeset [12319] by agn

FKOSM reproducible after wrapping hbl, hble, dh with ln_lnk_multi & calc ibld over halo points

17:55 2020WP edited by laurent
(diff)
17:53 2020WP edited by laurent
(diff)
14:20 Changeset [12318] by cguiavarch

Create a branch for FKOSM (Fox-Kemper OSMOSIS)

13:40 Changeset [12317] by agn

hmle is now restartable

13:40 Changeset [12316] by agn

added extra trends to field_def_nemo-oce.xml

13:40 Changeset [12315] by agn

define grid_T_SFC in grid_def_nemo.xml

13:40 Changeset [12314] by agn

new namsbc_blk variable ln_humi_dpt added to namelist_ref

13:40 Changeset [12313] by agn

Modify sbcblk.F90 to accept humidity as dewpoint

13:40 Changeset [12312] by agn

restored option to output zd[tsb]dz_pyc

12:49 Ticket #2197 (HPC-09_Mireck_OpenACC) closed by mathiot
wontfix: postpone in 2020 as part of HPC-01_daley_GPU
12:19 2020WP edited by mathiot
(diff)
11:18 Changeset [12311] by cguiavarch

Corrected reversion in tramle.F90 whereby ikmax set too late

10:00 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2020-01-16 by gsamson
Tags VC added

2020-01-13:

16:30 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by mikebell
(diff)
15:18 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by francesca
(diff)
15:08 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by aumont
(diff)
14:23 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
12:39 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by mikebell
(diff)
11:56 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by diovino
(diff)
11:55 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by diovino
(diff)

2020-01-11:

12:00 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
11:58 2020WP edited by clevy
(diff)
09:30 2020WP/PUB-05_SI3_documentation created by vancop
09:30 Tag change on 2020WP/PUB-05_SI3_documentation by vancop
Tags WP added
09:30 2020WP/PUB-03_NDS_CHAPTER created by vancop
09:30 Tag change on 2020WP/PUB-03_NDS_CHAPTER by vancop
Tags WP added

2020-01-10:

17:26 2020WP/SI3-04_lagrangian_drifters created by vancop
17:26 Tag change on 2020WP/SI3-04_lagrangian_drifters by vancop
Tags WP added
17:25 2020WP/SI3-03_VP_rheology created by vancop
17:25 Tag change on 2020WP/SI3-03_VP_rheology by vancop
Tags WP added
16:37 Ticket #2196 (HPC-07_XXX_agrif_HPC_review) closed by clevy
wontfix
16:36 Ticket #2157 (ASINTER-04_Madec_waves) closed by clevy
wontfix
15:50 Ticket #2315 (ENHANCE-11_CEthe_Shaconemo_diags) closed by clevy
fixed
15:48 Ticket #2198 (HPC-10_Mike_Tiling) closed by clevy
fixed
15:47 Ticket #2045 (ENHANCE-08(2018WP)_Gurvan-Implicit_Drags) closed by clevy
wontfix
15:46 Ticket #2207 (TOP-01_cethe_PISCES_LBC) closed by clevy
fixed
15:45 Ticket #2208 (VALID-04_cetlod_TOP_offline) closed by clevy
wontfix
13:49 Changeset [12310] by agn

require ln_zdfom=.T. as well as ln_osm_mle=.T. for integrated FK-OSM code to be called in tramle.F90

12:53 Changeset [12309] by agn

Corrected reversion in tramle.F90 whereby ikmax set too late

10:18 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by mikebell
(diff)
10:11 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by mikebell
(diff)
10:06 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by mikebell
(diff)
09:26 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by mikebell
(diff)
09:24 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by mikebell
(diff)

2020-01-09:

17:40 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
17:39 NEMO_10_year_future_v2.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 by clevy
17:15 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
17:13 Agrif_dev_com_2020.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 by clevy
17:10 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:58 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:57 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:57 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:56 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:55 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:53 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:52 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:48 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:30 2019 progress_C.LEVY V2.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 by clevy
16:26 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
16:06 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
15:57 TORs_NEMO_SAC_v0.3.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 by clevy
15:56 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
15:36 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 edited by clevy
(diff)
15:35 Scientific Advisory Board/Agenda/2020-01-08 created by clevy

2020-01-08:

17:05 Changeset [12308] by jpalmier

extract dms_surf2d from diag condition

16:23 Changeset [12307] by dancopsey

Remove the loop that contains the code that is causing the problem.

16:20 2019WP edited by diovino
(diff)
16:19 2019WP edited by diovino
(diff)
16:16 Changeset [12306] by dancopsey

Make a branch to remove the way sea ice conductivity is a mixture of snow conductivity and sea ice conductivity.

15:45 LeSommer_physical-processes-subgroups_nemo-devcom_2020-01-08.2.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board by lesommer
15:41 LeSommer_physical-processes-subgroups_nemo-devcom_2020-01-08.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board by lesommer
15:40 2020WP/HPC-04_mcastril_Mixed_Precision_implementation edited by mcastril
(diff)
15:18 2019WP edited by diovino
(diff)
15:13 2019WP edited by diovino
(diff)
14:59 NDC_agenda_2020_jan.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board by mikebell
NDC Agenda Jan 2020
14:38 NEMO_WG_Kernel_HPC.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board by mikebell
WP2020 and Kernel & HPC WGs
14:34 Agrif_dev_com_2020.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board by mikebell
Jerome's slides on AGRIF
14:31 NDC_Jan_2020_Other_slides.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board by mikebell
Mike's additional slides
14:29 NEMO_10_year_future_v2.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board by mikebell
what factors key to NEMO being here 10 years from now
14:27 TORs_NEMO_SAC_v0.3.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board by mikebell
Proposed SAC Terms of Reference
13:01 2020WP/HPC-10_mcastril_HPDAonline DiagGPU edited by mcastril
(diff)
12:49 2020WP/TOP-01_rlod_Antarctic_ice_Sheet_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
12:49 2020WP/TOP-01_rlod_Antarctic_ice_Sheet_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
12:44 Ticket #2368 (HPC-10_mcastril_HPDAonlineDiagGPU) created by mcastril
High performance data analytics solutions aiming at tackling the online …
12:40 2020WP/HPC-04_mcastril_Mixed_Precision_implementation edited by mcastril
(diff)
12:39 2020WP/HPC-10_mcastril_HPDAonline DiagGPU edited by mcastril
(diff)
12:30 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by clevy
(diff)
12:25 2020WP/ASINTER-02_emanuelaclementi_Waves edited by clevy
(diff)
12:24 2020WP/ASINTER-02_emanuelaclementi_Waves edited by clevy
(diff)
12:24 2020WP/HPC-03_smasson_no_halo_in_input_output edited by clevy
(diff)
12:11 2020WP/VALID-11_clevy_OASIS_TESTCASE created by clevy
12:11 Tag change on 2020WP/VALID-11_clevy_OASIS_TESTCASE by clevy
Tags WP added
12:02 2020WP/HPC-05_mcastril_MPI_optimization edited by mcastril
(diff)
11:40 2020WP/UKMO-01_Bell_OOPS_JEDI_investigations created by mathiot
11:40 Tag change on 2020WP/UKMO-01_Bell_OOPS_JEDI_investigations by mathiot
Tags WP added
10:40 2020WP edited by jchanut
(diff)
10:18 2019WP edited by diovino
(diff)
10:17 2019WP edited by diovino
(diff)
10:16 2019WP edited by diovino
(diff)
10:15 2019WP edited by diovino
(diff)
10:13 2020WP/HPC-10_mcastril_HPDAonline DiagGPU edited by mcastril
(diff)

2020-01-07:

19:10 2020WP/DATAINT-01_sciliberti_IMMERSE_Interfaces edited by sciliberti
(diff)
19:09 2020WP/DATAINT-01_sciliberti_IMMERSE_Interfaces edited by sciliberti
(diff)
19:05 2020WP/HPC-10_mcastril_HPDAonline DiagGPU created by clevy
19:05 Tag change on 2020WP/HPC-10_mcastril_HPDAonline DiagGPU by clevy
Tags WP added
18:44 Ticket #2009 (HPC-02_Epicoco_Single Core Performance) closed by epico
fixed
18:35 2019WP/HPC-04_MCastrillo_HPDAonline DiagGPU edited by mcastril
(diff)
18:34 2020WP/HPC-08_epico_Extra_Halo edited by epico
(diff)
18:33 Changeset [12305] by kingr

Revert hdivn change. Test non-removal of sshinc in barotropic ts

18:33 2020WP/HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion edited by epico
(diff)
18:31 2020WP/HPC-05_mcastril_MPI_optimization edited by mcastril
(diff)
18:31 2020WP/HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion edited by epico
(diff)
18:30 2020WP/HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion edited by epico
(diff)
18:28 2020WP/HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion edited by epico
(diff)
18:24 2020WP/HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion edited by epico
(diff)
18:22 Ticket #2367 (HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion) created by epico
[…] This task concerns the use of the 'loop fusion' optimization …
18:20 Ticket #2040 (HPC-04_Mixed_precision_study-13.2_Implementation) closed by mcastril
duplicate
18:03 2020WP/HPC-08_epico_Extra_Halo edited by epico
(diff)
18:01 Ticket #2366 (HPC-08_epico_Extra_Halo) created by epico
[…] The task concerns the development of the extra halo management …
17:51 2020WP/HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion created by epico
17:51 Tag change on 2020WP/HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion by epico
Tags 2020WP, HPC, IMMERSE added
17:45 2020WP/HPC-08_epico_Extra_Halo created by epico
17:45 Tag change on 2020WP/HPC-08_epico_Extra_Halo by epico
Tags 2020WP, HPC, IMMERSE added
17:28 Ticket #2059 (VALID-03_smasson_regional_agrif) closed by clevy
wontfix
17:27 Ticket #2035 (SI3-04_crousset_evaluation_UM5vsPRATHER) closed by clevy
wontfix
17:26 Ticket #2034 (SI3-03_crousset_validation_landfast) closed by clevy
wontfix
17:24 Ticket #2033 (SI3-02_crousset_validation_rheology) closed by clevy
wontfix
17:22 2020WP/PUB-02_Ethe_TOP_DOC created by cetlod
17:22 Tag change on 2020WP/PUB-02_Ethe_TOP_DOC by cetlod
Tags WP added
17:20 2020WP/VALID-10_Ethe_TOP_OFF created by cetlod
17:20 Tag change on 2020WP/VALID-10_Ethe_TOP_OFF by cetlod
Tags WP added
17:17 2020WP/HPC-07_mocavero_mpi3 created by francesca
17:17 Tag change on 2020WP/HPC-07_mocavero_mpi3 by francesca
Tags WP added
17:13 2020WP/TOP-05_Ethe_Agrif created by smasson
17:13 Tag change on 2020WP/TOP-05_Ethe_Agrif by smasson
Tags WP added
17:07 2020WP/TOP_05_Ethe_AGRIF created by cetlod
17:07 Tag change on 2020WP/TOP_05_Ethe_AGRIF by cetlod
Tags WP added
17:04 Ticket #2011 (HPC-04(2018WP)_Mocavero_mpi3) closed by francesca
fixed
17:04 2020WP/AGRIF-04_jchanut_tstepping edited by jchanut
(diff)
16:57 2020WP/AGRIF-03_jchanut_vert_coord_interp edited by jchanut
(diff)
16:55 2020WP/AGRIF-03_jchanut_vert_coord_interp edited by jchanut
(diff)
16:44 2020WP/HPC-06_andmirek_Text Output created by andmirek
16:44 Tag change on 2020WP/HPC-06_andmirek_Text Output by andmirek
Tags WP added
16:29 2020WP/HPC-05_mcastril_MPI_optimization created by clevy
16:29 Tag change on 2020WP/HPC-05_mcastril_MPI_optimization by clevy
Tags WP added
16:27 Changeset [12304] by kingr

Test removal of resetting hdiv to hdivb

16:21 2020WP/PHYPRO-03_jchanut_IWdrag created by jchanut
16:21 Tag change on 2020WP/PHYPRO-03_jchanut_IWdrag by jchanut
Tags WP added
16:14 2020WP/AGRIF-05_rblod_CMEMS edited by jchanut
(diff)
16:13 2020WP/AGRIF-05_rblod_CMEMS created by jchanut
16:13 Tag change on 2020WP/AGRIF-05_rblod_CMEMS by jchanut
Tags WP added
16:09 2020WP/KERNEL-05_jchanut_ztilde created by jchanut
16:09 Tag change on 2020WP/KERNEL-05_jchanut_ztilde by jchanut
Tags WP added
16:06 2020WP/AGRIF-04_jchanut_tstepping created by jchanut
16:06 Tag change on 2020WP/AGRIF-04_jchanut_tstepping by jchanut
Tags WP added
16:01 2020WP/AGRIF-03_jchanut_vert_coord_interp created by jchanut
16:01 Tag change on 2020WP/AGRIF-03_jchanut_vert_coord_interp by jchanut
Tags WP added
15:51 2020WP/HPC-02_Daley_Tiling edited by hadcv
(diff)
15:50 Ticket #2160 (HPC-04_MCastrillo_HPDAonlineDiagGPU) closed by clevy
fixed
15:42 Changeset [12303] by kingr

Precalculate ht_n and use when applying SSH increment.

15:37 Ticket #2365 (HPC-02_Daley_Tiling) created by hadcv
This task relates to the use of loop tiling to improve cache reuse and …
15:20 2020WP/ENHANCE-02_daley_Kara_mld edited by hadcv
(diff)
15:19 2020WP/ENHANCE-02_daley_Kara_mld edited by hadcv
(diff)
15:09 2020WP/ASINTER-02_emanuelaclementi_Waves created by emanuelaclementi
15:09 Tag change on 2020WP/ASINTER-02_emanuelaclementi_Waves by emanuelaclementi
Tags 2020WP, IMMERSE, ZDF added
14:56 Ticket #2364 (HPC-04_mcastril_Mixed_Precision_implementation) created by mcastril
This action is a follow up from HPC-08_Mixed_precision in 2018 WP. It was …
14:54 2020WP/HPC-04_mcastril_Mixed_Precision_implementation edited by mcastril
(diff)
14:11 Tag change on 2020WP/TOP-04_lovato_IMMERSE_BGC_interface by lovato
Tags 2020WP, IMMERSE, TOP added; WP removed
14:10 2020WP/TOP-04_lovato_IMMERSE_BGC_interface created by lovato
14:10 Tag change on 2020WP/TOP-04_lovato_IMMERSE_BGC_interface by lovato
Tags WP added
13:49 Ticket #2159 (ASINTER-05_Brodeau_Advanced_Bulk) closed by gsamson
fixed
13:49 2020WP/HPC-04_mcastril_Mixed_Precision_implementation created by clevy
13:49 Tag change on 2020WP/HPC-04_mcastril_Mixed_Precision_implementation by clevy
Tags WP added
13:41 2020WP/ASINTER-01_ohernandez_traqsr_5bands edited by gsamson
(diff)
13:40 2020WP/ASINTER-01_ohernandez_traqsr_5bands created by gsamson
13:40 Tag change on 2020WP/ASINTER-01_ohernandez_traqsr_5bands by gsamson
Tags WP added
13:09 2020WP edited by acc
(diff)
12:23 2020WP/VALID-09_cbricaud_ORCA36 created by gsamson
12:23 Tag change on 2020WP/VALID-09_cbricaud_ORCA36 by gsamson
Tags WP added
12:21 2020WP edited by gsamson
(diff)
12:20 Ticket #2156 (ASINTER-05_Masson_CurrentFeedback) closed by clevy
fixed
12:19 Ticket #2209 (PUBS-02_Nicolas-DemoCases_Implementation (WP2 - MS2.1)) closed by clevy
fixed
12:18 Ticket #2038 (VALID-01(2018WP_cont)_clevy_AGRIF) closed by clevy
wontfix

2020-01-06:

17:31 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management created by smasson
17:31 Tag change on 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management by smasson
Tags WP added
14:57 2020WP/HPC-01_daley_GPU edited by andmirek
(diff)
14:57 2020WP/VALID-08_gsamson_ORCA-ABL-BLK edited by gsamson
(diff)
14:56 Ticket #2363 (VALID-08_gsamson_ORCA-ABL-BLK) created by gsamson
[…] ==== Workplan action Wikipage: …
14:53 2020WP/VALID-08_gsamson_ORCA-ABL-BLK edited by gsamson
(diff)
14:53 2020WP/VALID-08_gsamson_ORCA-ABL-BLK created by gsamson
14:53 Tag change on 2020WP/VALID-08_gsamson_ORCA-ABL-BLK by gsamson
Tags WP added
14:46 2020WP/ENHANCE-04_dford_OBSOP_BGC edited by dford
(diff)
14:46 2020WP/ENHANCE-13_gsamson_ABL_TOOLS edited by gsamson
(diff)
14:46 Ticket #2362 (ENHANCE-13_gsamson_ABL_TOOLS) created by gsamson
[…] ==== Workplan action Wikipage: …
14:42 2020WP/ENHANCE-13_gsamson_ABL_TOOLS created by gsamson
14:42 Tag change on 2020WP/ENHANCE-13_gsamson_ABL_TOOLS by gsamson
Tags WP added
14:28 2020WP/VALID-06_METO_cpl_interface edited by edblockley
(diff)
13:04 Ticket #2217 (HPC-01_Mike Bell_OpenMP) closed by mathiot
wontfix: postpone to 2020 as HPC-02_Daley_Tiling
12:11 2020WP/VALID-02_mireck_SAS edited by andmirek
(diff)
12:03 2020WP/VALID-02_mireck_SAS edited by andmirek
(diff)
11:58 2019WP/HPC-11_Mirek_Andrejczuk_IO_with_XIOS edited by andmirek
(diff)
11:37 2020WP/ENHANCE-06_JMMP_ICB edited by mathiot
(diff)
11:30 2020WP/ENHANCE-07_METO_precip_over_icesheet_cpl edited by mathiot
(diff)
11:20 2019WP/ENHANCE-02_Pierre Mathiot_ISF edited by mathiot
(diff)
09:35 Changeset [12302] by cetlod

dev_r12072_MERGE_OPTION2_2019: Minor fix on CFC to avoid bad interpolation

09:33 Changeset [12301] by cetlod

dev_r11943_MERGE_2019: Minor fix on CFC to avoid bad interpolation

09:31 Changeset [12300] by cetlod

Minor fix on CFC to avoid bad interpolation

08:54 2020WP/AGRIF-02_ girrmann_HPC_performances created by smasson
08:54 Tag change on 2020WP/AGRIF-02_ girrmann_HPC_performances by smasson
Tags WP added
08:45 2020WP/HPC-03_smasson_no_halo_in_input_output created by smasson
08:45 Tag change on 2020WP/HPC-03_smasson_no_halo_in_input_output by smasson
Tags WP added

2020-01-03:

21:59 New topic on Tools created by Pysh
Restart files with AGRIF and XIOS
18:06 Ticket #2361 (Maximum rimwidth text output) closed by mathiot
invalid: duplicate of #2342 and already fixed.
18:01 Ticket #2361 (Maximum rimwidth text output) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context The maximum rim width evaluated from input file is …

2020-01-02:

22:04 New topic on Skilled created by fborile2
ZDFTMX
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.