New URL for NEMO forge!

Since March 2022 along with NEMO 4.2 release, the code development moved to a self-hosted GitLab.
This present forge is now archived and remained online for history.
Timeline – NEMO



matching tags


22:45 Users/SetupNewConfiguration edited by nicolasmartin
22:44 Documentation edited by nicolasmartin
22:38 Users/SetupNewConfiguration edited by nicolasmartin
19:52 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
16:45 Changeset [8034] by csanchez
Added terms to compute dT/dt
16:28 Users/SetupNewConfiguration edited by nicolasmartin
15:30 Users/SetupNewConfiguration edited by acc
14:54 Users/TestCases edited by flavoni
14:42 Users/SetupNewConfiguration edited by nicolasmartin
13:47 Ticket #1174 (INGV Development branch: Atmospheric forcing at the land-ocean interface) closed by lovato
fixed: Activity completed.
12:35 Ticket #1676 (namobc removed from name-lists) closed by lovato
fixed: Few instances related to namobc were still present in the code …
12:33 Changeset [8033] by lovato
trunk: remove leftover namobc instances (#1676)
12:33 Changeset [8032] by lovato
trunk: remove namobc from DOC list (#1676)
12:22 Ticket #1528 (Array ndaice_da is undefined in nemo_v3_4_1) closed by lovato
fixed: the bugfix was applied to v3.4 stable : r8028 (and in r8029 the macro …
12:20 Changeset [8031] by lovato
3.6 stable: bugfix for ticket #1528
12:19 Changeset [8030] by lovato
trunk: bugfix for ticket #1528
12:14 Changeset [8029] by lovato
3.4 stable: apply macro selection as in 3.6_stable (#1528)
12:07 Changeset [8028] by lovato
3.4 stable: bugfix for ticket #1528
12:05 Users/SetupNewConfiguration edited by nicolasmartin
11:12 Ticket #1490 (Specific branch for prescribed sea ice BGC) closed by lovato
invalid: This refers to branch branches/2015/dev_r5146_CNRS_LIM3_seaicebgc that is …
10:57 Ticket #1189 (remove OBC module) closed by lovato
10:50 Ticket #1666 (coupling with land-only sub-domains) closed by lovato
fixed: The changes were applied to the code. Check done for v3.6_stable at r8026
10:46 Ticket #1438 (Use istate_uvg in NEMO v3.2) closed by lovato
wontfix: The NEMOv3.2 is a rather obsolete branch and the proposed changes are …


18:25 Ticket #1303 (Sea ice (melting/freezing) water flux for biogeochemical tracers in ...) closed by lovato
fixed: Handling of seaice tracers is explicitly done since v3.6_stable using the …
18:12 Ticket #1805 (Create dev_INGV_UKMO_2016 mergeparty branch) closed by lovato
fixed: The branch was integrated in the trunk after the Merge Party 2016.
18:10 Ticket #1729 (SIMPLIF-3 : Remove key_bdy macro [WP2016]) closed by lovato
fixed: This development was included in Merge Party 2016
18:10 Ticket #1730 (SIMPLIF-4 : MPI safe computation as a default and clean key_mpp_rep) closed by lovato
fixed: This development was merged during Merge Party 2016.
18:05 Ticket #1835 (Uninitialized variable nn_dttrc used in iom.F90) closed by lovato
fixed: Code was updated for v3.6_stable at r8026 and trunk at r8027
18:04 Changeset [8027] by lovato
trunk : apply bugfix for ticket #1835
17:54 Changeset [8026] by lovato
3.6 stable: solve ticket #1835 and add following fixes (tested with …
17:11 Users/SetupNewConfiguration edited by acc
15:12 Users/SetupNewConfiguration edited by acc
15:09 Users_ edited by acc
15:04 Users/OtherPrepTools created by acc
14:38 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
14:02 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
13:48 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
13:47 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
13:41 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
12:57 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
12:35 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
12:03 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
01:41 Developers/DevelopingCodeChanges edited by nicolasmartin
01:40 Developers/DevelopingCodeChanges edited by nicolasmartin
00:02 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin


23:47 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
23:26 Users/SetupNewConfiguration edited by acc
22:53 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
22:50 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
16:26 TicketGuidelines/Included edited by nicolasmartin
15:59 TicketGuidelines/Included edited by nicolasmartin
15:59 TicketGuidelines/Included edited by nicolasmartin
15:43 TicketGuidelines/Included edited by nicolasmartin
15:42 TicketGuidelines/Included edited by nicolasmartin
14:52 TicketGuidelines/Included edited by nicolasmartin
05:50 TicketGuidelines/NewTicketSummary edited by nicolasmartin
05:37 TicketGuidelines/Included edited by nicolasmartin
05:34 TicketGuidelines/Included edited by nicolasmartin
05:31 TicketGuidelines/Included edited by nicolasmartin
04:05 TicketGuidelines/Included edited by nicolasmartin
03:06 TicketGuidelines/ModifyTicketSummary edited by nicolasmartin
03:02 TicketGuidelines/Included edited by nicolasmartin
01:12 TicketGuidelines/Included edited by nicolasmartin
00:54 TicketGuidelines/Included created by nicolasmartin
00:54 Tag change on TicketGuidelines/Included by nicolasmartin
Tags guidelines, help added


09:44 Users/ModelInstall edited by clevy
03:19 Users/SetupNewConfiguration/AGRIF-nesting-tool edited by nicolasmartin
03:04 Users/SetupNewConfiguration/OPABAT edited by nicolasmartin
02:48 Users/ReferenceConfigurations/GYRE_PISCES edited by nicolasmartin
02:45 Users/ModelInterfacing/InputsOutputs edited by nicolasmartin
02:44 Users/ModelInterfacing/InputsOutputs edited by nicolasmartin
02:31 Users/ModelInterfacing/DataAssimilation edited by nicolasmartin
00:13 Users/ModelInstall edited by nicolasmartin
00:12 Users/ModelInstall edited by nicolasmartin
00:09 Users/ModelInstall edited by nicolasmartin


22:00 Users/ModelInstall edited by nicolasmartin
21:58 Users/ModelInstall edited by nicolasmartin
21:57 Users/ModelInstall edited by nicolasmartin
21:44 Users/ModelInstall edited by nicolasmartin
21:32 Users/ModelInstall edited by nicolasmartin
21:25 Users/ModelInstall edited by nicolasmartin
21:14 Users/ModelInstall edited by nicolasmartin
20:55 Users/ModelInstall edited by nicolasmartin
19:48 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by sciliberti
19:26 Users/ModelInstall edited by gmattia
19:19 nemogcm_tree.png attached to Users/ModelInstall by gmattia
19:19 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
19:05 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
17:56 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
17:47 Users/ModelInstall edited by nicolasmartin
17:01 Users/ModelInstall edited by nicolasmartin
16:39 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
16:34 Ticket #1610 (Problems with the trends in TOP) closed by cetlod
16:26 Ticket #1900 (Considering ocean column properties in NEMO-ICB module) created by nacho
Proposed modifications consists in considering the ocean column properties …
16:02 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
16:02 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
16:01 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
15:55 Users/ModelInstall edited by gmattia
15:37 Users/ModelInstall edited by gmattia
15:34 Changeset [8025] by marc
Split diagnostics in bio_medusa_diag.F90 across two other files
14:48 Users/ModelInstall edited by clevy
14:46 Users/ModelInstall edited by clevy
13:09 Changeset [8024] by frrh
Add all missing coupling fields to reference namelist, delete redundant …
12:38 Users/ModelInstall edited by gmattia
12:13 Users/ModelInstall edited by gmattia
11:17 Users/ModelInstall edited by clevy
11:07 Users/ModelInstall edited by clevy
10:21 Changeset [8023] by marc
Tidying up of headers for several files
08:54 Ticket #1635 (New branch for XIOS-2 implementation in NEMO) closed by cetlod
08:53 Ticket #1834 (Missing features in 3.6 stable) closed by cetlod
08:50 Ticket #1678 (New ( and last ) improvments in 3.6 stable) closed by cetlod
02:33 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
02:33 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
01:40 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
00:02 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin


23:39 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
23:26 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
19:39 Users/ModelInstall edited by gmattia
18:32 Users/ModelInstall edited by gmattia
16:44 Users/ModelInstall edited by clevy
16:41 2017WP/CONFIGMAN-3-Julien_runoff created by jpaul
16:41 2017WP/CONFIGMAN-2-Julien_tide_OB_forcing created by jpaul
16:38 Users/ModelInstall edited by clevy
16:34 2017WP/CONFIGMAN-1-Julien_improvment edited by jpaul
16:32 2017WP/CONFIGMAN-1-Julien_improvment created by jpaul
15:37 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
15:35 Users/ModelInstall edited by timgraham
15:29 Users/ModelInstall edited by timgraham
15:28 Users/ModelInstall edited by timgraham
15:16 Users/ModelInterfacing/InputsOutputs edited by timgraham
15:15 New topic on Tools created by arsouze
[SIREN] Create boundary for 3D variables
14:25 Users/TestCases edited by flavoni
13:03 Users/ModelInterfacing/InputsOutputs edited by timgraham
12:36 Users/ModelInterfacing/InputsOutputs edited by timgraham
12:24 Users/ModelInterfacing/InputsOutputs edited by timgraham
12:21 Users/ModelInterfacing/InputsOutputs edited by timgraham
11:21 Ticket #1898 (CONFIGMAN-3/SIREN) closed by jpaul
fixed: Committed revision 8022.
11:21 Changeset [8022] by jpaul
see ticket #1898
11:20 Ticket #1898 (CONFIGMAN-3/SIREN) created by jpaul
create development branch for 2017 CONFIGMAN task 3 see …
11:19 Ticket #1897 (CONFIGMAN-2/SIREN) closed by jpaul
fixed: Committed revision 8021.
11:18 Changeset [8021] by jpaul
see ticket #1897
11:18 Ticket #1897 (CONFIGMAN-2/SIREN) created by jpaul
create development branch for 2017 CONFIGMAN task 2 see …
11:16 Ticket #1896 (CONFIGMAN-1/SIREN) closed by jpaul
fixed: Committed revision 8020
11:13 Changeset [8020] by jpaul
see ticket #1896
11:13 Ticket #1896 (CONFIGMAN-1/SIREN) created by jpaul
create development branch for 2017 CONFIGMAN task 1 see …
11:00 Ticket #1789 (Support coupling without atmosphere model) closed by clevy
10:59 Ticket #1793 (Bibliography style enhancement) closed by clevy
10:50 user/clevy edited by clevy
01:33 user/smasson created by smasson


20:43 Users/ModelInstall edited by clevy
18:27 Users/TestCases edited by clevy
18:25 Users/TestCases edited by clevy
18:22 Users/TestCases created by clevy
17:08 Changeset [8019] by jchanut
Stronger sponge parameters
17:04 Ticket #1792 (Add icb to the ORCA2_LIM3 configuration) closed by mathiot
fixed: The icb has been included in the trunk at r7212.
16:39 Changeset [8018] by flavoni
add missing key iomput for GYRE_PISCES, and add needed values for ISOMIP …
16:34 Changeset [8017] by flavoni
add missing key iomput for GYRE_PISCES, and add needed values for ISOMIP …
15:57 Ticket #1761 (Develop simple test case enabling east west AND south north cyclic ...) closed by clevy
14:54 Ticket #1611 (ice sheet/ocean coupling development branch) closed by mathiot
fixed: wiki page: wiki:ticket/1611_is_oce_cpl included in 2015 merge at r7646.
14:47 Changeset [8016] by timgraham
Delete some remaining "USE wrk_array" lines
14:35 Changeset [8015] by jwhile
Add avt to assim_backgroun_jb file: Fix for incomplete merge of ASM …
14:18 Ticket #1844 (ISOMIP configuration update) closed by mathiot
fixed: Work committed into the trunk at r7715.
14:13 Ticket #1663 (restartability issue if ln_isfdiv = false) closed by mathiot
fixed: Trunk is OK. ln_isfdiv option has been removed and ISOMIP restartable.
13:47 Changeset [8014] by andmirek
enable setting restat file name
12:43 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
12:20 Ticket #1798 (namtsd and namsbc_ssr blocks can't read weight files with the same name) closed by clevy
12:04 Ticket #1767 (Closed seas in eORCA025) closed by clevy
11:59 Changeset [8013] by jchanut
Change VORTEX parameters to match ROMS test case
11:43 Ticket #1299 (2014 development branch for NOC-4: BDY vertical interpolation on-the-fly) closed by jamesharle
fixed: This code was introduced into the trunk for the 2016 merge.
11:38 user/jamesharle created by jamesharle
11:38 Ticket #1618 (bug in code (incomplete code?) if ln_mask_file = .true. in bdyini.F90) closed by jamesharle
fixed: This code was added in the 2016 merge.
11:29 user/mathiot created by mathiot
11:02 user/clevy edited by clevy
10:57 Ticket #1686 (Computed bbl diffusive coefficients & tracer conservation) closed by clevy
09:47 Changeset [8012] by marc
Pulled further code from trcbio_medusa.F90 into other files


18:39 Changeset [8011] by jchanut
VORTEX test case for AGRIF
17:36 Changeset [8010] by jchanut
AGRIF vvl add on
16:49 Tickets #1119,​1137,​1165,​1212,​1235,​1310,​1311,​1314,​1357,​1359,​1386,​1405,​1406,​1413,​1418,​1434,​1436,​1459,​1477,​1507,​1526,​1532,​1537 batch updated by clevy
wontfix: Suppressing tickets opened on the trunk since more than 2 years... …
16:45 Ticket #1346 (bug in BDY for multiple boundaries) closed by clevy
16:44 Ticket #1419 (Out of bound with bdy Orlanski.) closed by clevy
16:39 Ticket #1531 (change reading of ahmcoef format ( from ascii to netcdf )) closed by clevy
16:39 Ticket #1522 (Bad MPP decomposition with key_nemocice_decomp) closed by clevy
16:38 Ticket #1517 (Internally Calculated Vertical Grid Spacing -- Print out and Doing ...) closed by clevy
16:35 Ticket #1509 (alignment in iodef.xml (ORCA2_OFF_PISCES)) closed by clevy
14:34 Changeset [8009] by andmirek
remove prints
13:08 Changeset [8008] by jwhile
Updated iodef file (requested by Ana)
12:51 Changeset [8007] by frrh
Development copy of MEDUSA branch for merging and testing revisions of …
12:50 Changeset [8006] by frrh
Delete branch created in wrong location
12:49 Changeset [8005] by frrh
Copy of MEDUSA stable branch to merge nemo_v3_6_STABLE revisions into for …
12:31 Changeset [8004] by aumont
update of p5zlim for N/P ratios
12:14 Changeset [8003] by aumont
modification in the code to remove unnecessary parts such as kriest and …
10:34 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by flavoni


21:41 Ticket #1895 ( needs to escape 'ls') created by mdunphy
= Context = needs to escape 'ls' when making symlinks in the …
17:51 Changeset [8002] by andmirek
remove unnecessary print from iom.F90
17:00 Changeset [8001] by andmirek
Reading restart with XIOS works and is bit comparable with NEMO default …
15:12 Changeset [8000] by frrh
Cater for chlrophyll as a coupling field in the OASIS3-MCT interface. …
14:55 Changeset [7999] by frrh
Developments to allow chlrophyll to be coupled from MEDUSA, via NEMO to …
12:16 Changeset [7998] by marc
Pull out diagnostic calculations from trcbio_medusa.F90
11:24 Changeset [7997] by gm
#1880 (HPC-09) - step-5: bug correction + optimisation in zdfsh2.F90


14:01 user/clevy created by clevy


17:54 New topic on Consortium created by gm
[ZDF] Vertical diffusion: removal of explicit time-stepping
14:48 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by emanuelaclementi
12:32 WikiStart edited by nicolasmartin
12:09 Changeset [7996] by marc
Pulled the updating of tracers out of trcbio_medusa.F90


18:48 Ticket #1347 (Modifications (WorkPlan action Met_Office-11)) closed by lovato
fixed: These features are implemented both in nemo_v3_6_STABLE and trunk.
18:39 Ticket #1782 (New development branch for TOP interface) closed by lovato
fixed: the developments were included in dev_merge_2016
18:38 Ticket #1783 (ROBUST5_CMCC 2016 development) closed by lovato
fixed: the developments were included in dev_merge_2016
18:33 Ticket #1317 (creation of 2014 development branch for WP item CNRS-7) closed by lovato
fixed: The test case is not included in the public releases of NEMO and in the …
18:29 Ticket #1341 (Adding wave coupling fields to NEMO OASIS interface) closed by clevy
18:28 Ticket #1329 (Variuous changes from NEMOVAR consortium members.) closed by clevy
18:26 Ticket #1313 (Addition of Satellite Surface Salinity data and Microwave SST data) closed by clevy
18:22 Ticket #1294 (dev CNRS-1 & CNRS-10 --- TEOS10 and Energy diag.) closed by clevy
18:22 Ticket #1249 (Useless variables in the restart file) closed by clevy
18:21 Ticket #1151 (Development Branch for CMCC: Hybrid parallel version based on MPI-OpenMP) closed by lovato
duplicate: This issue is addressed in the more recent ticket on Scalability with …
18:15 Ticket #1163 (Using land suppression can give different results) closed by clevy
18:14 Ticket #1123 (CICE-NEMO MPI communication for 'CICE intregated in NEMO' case) closed by clevy
18:13 Ticket #1114 (mismatch in array size and possibly uninitialized value in solsor.F90) closed by clevy
18:12 Ticket #1113 (possible out-of-bound if the first W-level is below 10m) closed by clevy
18:09 Ticket #1150 (2013 Development Branch for CMCC: North Fold Optimization) closed by clevy
18:01 Ticket #1149 (New branch for CNRS development on 2013 : On-line coarsening of ocean ...) closed by lovato
fixed: This is an old ticket for coarsening development that can be closed. …
17:57 Ticket #813 (New development branch for STFC optimizations in dCSE NEMO project) closed by lovato
fixed: This is really old branch (and last activity is 3 years old) dealing with …
17:19 Ticket #1811 (dev_merge_2016) closed by lovato
fixed: The merge was completed in February 2017, see r7646
17:17 Ticket #1810 (New branch to merge NOC and CMCC 2016 developments) closed by lovato
fixed: The code was added in the trunk with the merge done in February by Tim.
17:10 Ticket #1628 (bug when key_mpp_mpi is not active) closed by timgraham
fixed: This has already been fixed when dev_r5546_CNRS19_HPC_scalability was …
17:07 Ticket #1568 (lbc_lnk_multi is not defined without key_mpp_mpi) closed by timgraham
fixed: This was fixed when dev_r5546_CNRS19_HPC_scalability was merged into 3.6 …
17:02 Ticket #1380 (new Development branch for AGRIF) closed by timgraham
fixed: This branch was merged into the trunk and nemo_3_6_STABLE a while ago so …
16:57 Users/SetupNewConfiguration edited by nicolasmartin
16:53 Users/SetupNewConfiguration edited by nicolasmartin
16:47 Changeset [7995] by timgraham
Some array indexes were starting from zero where they shouldn't have been. …
14:48 Ticket #1859 (sbccpl.F90 needs to be updated) closed by clem
14:44 Ticket #1889 (mismatch between sensible flux calculated by sbccpl.F90 and outputs) closed by clem
12:32 2017WP/ROBUST-12_SystemTeam-Trunk-Validation/toward-2017-merge edited by nicolasmartin
10:50 Users/ModelInstall edited by gmattia
10:34 Changeset [7994] by flavoni
fix eos in OVERFLOW test case
09:49 2017WP/ROBUST-12_SystemTeam-Trunk-Validation/toward-2017-merge created by flavoni


22:29 Tag change on SystemTeam/Agenda/2017-05-04 by nicolasmartin
Tags ST, agenda added
20:16 Users/ModelInstall edited by gmattia
19:45 Users/ModelInstall edited by gmattia
15:19 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by clevy
11:27 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by jstaneva
10:27 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by clevy


16:05 ScientificAdvisoryCommittee edited by clevy
15:56 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2017-06-27 edited by clevy
15:38 ScientificAdvisoryCommittee edited by clevy
15:33 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2017-06-27 created by clevy
15:01 ScientificAdvisoryCommittee edited by clevy
14:55 ScientificAdvisoryCommittee created by clevy
13:29 Changeset [7993] by frrh
Merge in missing revisions 6428:2477 inclusive and 6482 from …
13:21 Changeset [7992] by jwhile
This version of the code seems to work correctly after some bug fixes


16:21 Changeset [7991] by gm
#1880 (HPC-09) - step-5: OPA/ZDF shear production term computed outside …


17:24 Changeset [7990] by gm
#1880 (HPC-09): OPA remove avmu, avmv from zdf modules + move CALL …


18:25 Changeset [7989] by jchanut
Restore shear masking in GLS
17:39 Changeset [7988] by jchanut
Add AGRIF proper AGRIF bcs to GLS and TKE + vvl update
17:32 Changeset [7987] by jchanut
set AGRIF baroclinic update every time step
17:21 Changeset [7986] by marc
Pulled detritus processes out of trcbio_medusa.F90
16:17 WorkingGroups/SI3 edited by edblockley
16:14 NEMO-SIWG_minutes_Jan-Feb_2017_public.pdf attached to WorkingGroups/SI3 by edblockley
Minutes from SIWG meeting Jan-Feb 2017, Paris
16:08 WorkingGroups/SI3 edited by edblockley
16:07 WorkingGroups/DataAssimilation edited by edblockley
12:25 Ticket #1894 (mass and heat budgets in NEMO) created by clem
= Context Mass and heat fluxes in NEMO are a bit messy and should be …
10:03 Changeset [7985] by frrh
Met Office GMED ticket 322 refers. Apply updates the Met Office GC3 …


22:21 WorkingGroups/SI3 edited by nicolasmartin
22:21 Tag change on WorkingGroups/SI3 by nicolasmartin
Tags WG, ice added
22:17 WorkingGroups/LIM/Run_Table edited by nicolasmartin
22:08 WorkingGroups/LIM/Meetings edited by nicolasmartin
22:06 WorkingGroups/LIM edited by nicolasmartin
21:59 WorkingGroups/Simplification-Robustness edited by nicolasmartin
21:58 WorkingGroups edited by nicolasmartin
21:58 WorkingGroups/WaveCoupling edited by nicolasmartin
21:54 WorkingGroups/Simplification-Robustness edited by nicolasmartin
21:51 WorkingGroups/Simplification-Robustness edited by nicolasmartin
21:43 WorkingGroups/DataAssimilation edited by nicolasmartin
21:43 Tag change on WorkingGroups/DataAssimilation by nicolasmartin
Tags ASM added
21:35 WorkingGroups/TestCases edited by nicolasmartin
21:34 WorkingGroups/TestCases edited by nicolasmartin
21:31 WorkingGroups/TestCases/ImplementationStrategyAndTemplate/EquatorialBox edited by nicolasmartin
21:31 Tag change on WorkingGroups/TestCases/ImplementationStrategyAndTemplate/EquatorialBox by nicolasmartin
Tags test_cases added
21:14 WorkingGroups/TestCases/ImplementationStrategyAndTemplate edited by nicolasmartin
21:11 WorkingGroups/TestCases/ImplementationStrategyAndTemplate edited by nicolasmartin
21:11 Tag change on WorkingGroups/TestCases/ImplementationStrategyAndTemplate by nicolasmartin
Tags test_cases added
21:06 WorkingGroups/ConfigurationManager/2014/NOC_tools edited by nicolasmartin
21:00 WorkingGroups/ConfigurationManager edited by nicolasmartin
20:59 WorkingGroups/ConfigurationManager edited by nicolasmartin
20:53 WorkingGroups/TestCases edited by nicolasmartin
20:52 WorkingGroups/HPC edited by nicolasmartin
20:51 WorkingGroups/AGRIF edited by nicolasmartin
20:49 WorkingGroups/AGRIF edited by nicolasmartin
20:46 WorkingGroups edited by nicolasmartin
20:40 WorkingGroups/TestCases edited by nicolasmartin
20:32 WorkingGroups/HPC edited by nicolasmartin
20:13 WorkingGroups/AGRIF edited by nicolasmartin
20:08 WorkingGroups edited by nicolasmartin
20:05 WorkingGroups edited by nicolasmartin
19:50 WorkingGroups edited by edblockley
19:48 WorkingGroups/SI3 created by edblockley
18:56 Changeset [7984] by mathiot
useless branch
18:52 Changeset [7983] by mathiot
remove missed place branch and already included in the trunk
18:44 Ticket #1893 (conservation issue if ice shelf melting as virtual salt flux ...) closed by mathiot
fixed: Fixed in commit 7982
18:43 Changeset [7982] by mathiot
commit following ticket #1893
18:40 Ticket #1893 (conservation issue if ice shelf melting as virtual salt flux ...) created by mathiot
= Context = If ice shelf melting is represented as virtual salt flux …
17:57 Ticket #1890 (bug in fwfisf output if nn_isf = 1) closed by mathiot
fixed: Fixed in commit 7968 by Clem.
17:35 Changeset [7981] by cetlod
trunk : minor correction in p2zopt
16:55 Changeset [7980] by davestorkey
Create branch of nemo_v3_6_STABLE branch for testing finite-volume partial …
16:26 Changeset [7979] by jwhile
Minor update to ASM for seaice
16:25 Ticket #1892 (AGRIF time step fixer) created by mdunphy
= Context = If you set the wrong time step for the child grid, the model …
13:13 Changeset [7978] by marc
Moved the iron chemistry and scavenging out of trcbio_medusa.F90
12:55 Ticket #1891 (Add missing revisions from nemo_v3_6_STABLE branch to GO6 package branch) created by frrh
= Context = The Met Office GO6 package branch at time of writing purports …


18:31 Changeset [7977] by jchanut
Uncomplete removal of key_vvl
17:50 Changeset [7976] by jgraham
Changes to available diagnostics: Kara MLD diagnostics: …
16:30 Changeset [7975] by marc
Removed plankton processes from trcbio_medusa.F90 into extra routines
15:53 Changeset [7974] by clem
small bug in namelist_ref
13:57 Changeset [7973] by jchanut
Allow centred barotropic integration with AGRIF
13:54 Changeset [7972] by jchanut
Add ssh bc with Agrif
12:03 Changeset [7971] by jchanut
Add zstar coordinate with AGRIF
10:50 Changeset [7970] by cetlod
trunk:minor bugfix to allow PISCES running in leap calendar
10:49 Changeset [7969] by cetlod
minor bugfix to allow PISCES running in leap calendar
09:02 Changeset [7968] by clem
commits following ticket #1889


17:10 Changeset [7967] by jwhile
Remove accidently included file
14:38 Changeset [7966] by frrh
Include missing revision 6482 from nemo_v3_6_STABLE Command: svn merge …
13:18 Changeset [7965] by frrh
Merge missing swathe of revisions from nemo_v3_6_STABLE: Revisions …
11:14 Changeset [7964] by cbricaud
create branch for 2017 dvpt AGRIF-3


21:40 Tag change on SystemTeam by nicolasmartin
Tags WP added
19:51 Tag change on SystemTeam/ReportsAndDocuments by nicolasmartin
Tags WP added
18:28 Changeset [7963] by clem
solve ticket #1889
18:16 Changeset [7962] by jwhile
Undoing accidental commit
17:12 Changeset [7961] by timgraham
Remove duplicate array definitions and allocates
14:57 Changeset [7960] by jwhile
Updated namelist_ref and 2nd attemp at updating SVN keywords
14:43 Changeset [7959] by jwhile
removed svn keywords
13:30 Changeset [7958] by marc
Pulled air-sea gas exchange and river inputs from trcbio_medusa.F90 into …
13:30 WorkingGroups/HPC/Mins_sub_2017_04_21 edited by mocavero
13:20 WorkingGroups/HPC/Mins_sub_2017_04_21 created by mocavero
12:35 Ticket #1890 (bug in fwfisf output if nn_isf = 1) created by mathiot
= Context = In NEMO 3.6, the output for ice shelf melting is wrong if …
12:27 Changeset [7957] by timgraham
Deleted the wrk_nemo.F90 module
12:26 Changeset [7956] by timgraham
Fixed out of bounds array problem in LIM. Results now identical to trunk …
12:24 Changeset [7955] by jwhile
Minor bug fix
12:06 TicketGuidelines/ModifyTicketSummary edited by nicolasmartin
11:12 Ticket #1889 (mismatch between sensible flux calculated by sbccpl.F90 and outputs) created by clem
There are some mismatches between sensible flux calculated in sbccpl.F90 …
09:19 Changeset [7954] by gm
#1880 (HPC-09): OPA & TOP replace key_trabbl by ln_trabbl + in CONFIG, …


11:40 Ticket #1888 (outputs for sensible heat from precip are wrong in sbccpl.F90) closed by clem
09:30 Changeset [7953] by gm
#1880 (HPC-09): add zdfphy (the ZDF manager) + remove all key_…


18:14 Changeset [7952] by clem
correct output, see ticket #1888
18:14 Changeset [7951] by clem
correct output, see ticket #1888
18:04 Ticket #1888 (outputs for sensible heat from precip are wrong in sbccpl.F90) created by clem
= Context = with the new formulation for the sensible heat flux of …


18:41 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
18:26 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
18:16 Users_ edited by nicolasmartin
18:16 Tag change on Users_ by nicolasmartin
Tags agenda added
18:04 Tag change on SystemTeam by nicolasmartin
Tags agenda added
17:36 Changeset [7950] by jwhile
Merged in /data/users/frwe/pyWorkspace/dev_r5518_pcbias
17:21 Changeset [7949] by jwhile
Merged in branches/UKMO/dev_r5518_sshiau_off
17:00 Changeset [7948] by flavoni
fix file-def
16:20 Tag change on WorkingGroups/LIM by nicolasmartin
Tags LIM, WG added
16:20 Tag change on WorkingGroups/TestCases by nicolasmartin
Tags WG, test_cases added
16:19 Tag change on WorkingGroups/Simplification-Robustness by nicolasmartin
Tags WG, simplification added
16:18 Tag change on WorkingGroups/WaveCoupling by nicolasmartin
Tags WG, waves added
16:17 Tag change on WorkingGroups/ConfigurationManager by nicolasmartin
Tags WG added
16:17 Tag change on WorkingGroups/DataAssimilation by nicolasmartin
Tags WG added
16:16 Tag change on WorkingGroups by nicolasmartin
Tags WG added
16:15 WorkingGroups/HPC edited by nicolasmartin
16:15 Tag change on WorkingGroups/HPC by nicolasmartin
Tags HPC, WG added
16:04 Changeset [7947] by jwhile
Merged in dev_r5518_sshinc_with_VVL
15:39 Changeset [7946] by jwhile
Merged in dev_r5518_add_var_to_assim_bkg
15:36 Changeset [7945] by jwhile
Merged in dev_r5518_CICE_with_key_asminc
14:59 Changeset [7944] by jwhile
Merged in dev_r5518_FOAM_local
14:49 Changeset [7943] by jwhile
Package Branch to include all asm changes
14:42 Users/ReferenceConfigurations edited by nicolasmartin
12:24 Changeset [7942] by flavoni
update 1_namelist_cfg to allow agrif+lim3 working, nn_cln_update needed =1


23:47 WorkingGroups/HPC/Mins_sub_2017_02_27 edited by mocavero
23:43 WorkingGroups/HPC/Mins_2017_03_20 edited by mocavero
23:26 WorkingGroups/HPC/Mins_sub_2017_01_09 created by mocavero
23:11 WorkingGroups/HPC/Mins_sub_2016_11_23 created by mocavero
22:57 WorkingGroups/HPC edited by mocavero
22:56 WorkingGroups/HPC/Mins_sub_2016_10_13 created by mocavero
22:52 WorkingGroups/HPC/Mins_sub_2017_02_27 created by mocavero
22:38 WorkingGroups/HPC edited by mocavero
22:36 WorkingGroups/HPC/Mins_sub_2016_07_15 edited by mocavero
22:23 WorkingGroups/HPC/Mins_2017_03_20 edited by mocavero
22:23 WorkingGroups/HPC/Mins_sub_2016_07_15 created by mocavero
19:59 WorkingGroups/HPC edited by mocavero
19:45 WorkingGroups/HPC/Mins_2017_03_20 created by mocavero
19:26 WorkingGroups/HPC edited by mocavero
19:23 WorkingGroups/HPC edited by mocavero
18:19 Changeset [7941] by jwhile
Merged in ciceiau branch
15:45 ticket/1851/General edited by frrh
15:34 Changeset [7940] by frrh
Strip residual svn keywords and properties from files which theoretically …
15:29 Changeset [7939] by frrh
Branch to insert missing revisions from vn3.6_STABLE branch prior to July …
13:04 Changeset [7938] by marc
Carbon chemistry has been pulled out of trcbio_medusa.F90 into …
12:17 Changeset [7937] by flavoni
update sette report


14:50 Changeset [7936] by jwhile
Branch to contain obs_oper update relative to trunk at rev5518
14:42 Changeset [7935] by jwhile
Created in error
14:41 Changeset [7934] by jwhile
Branch from NEMO 5518 to hold obs_oper developments
14:33 Ticket #1887 (AGRIF tests failing with segmentation fault) closed by timgraham
fixed: Fixed in trunk at r7933
14:33 Changeset [7933] by timgraham
Fix for #1887 to run ORCA2AGUL tests with LIM3 without segmentation faults
13:07 Changeset [7932] by jwhile
Bug fixes
12:15 Changeset [7931] by gm
#1880 (HPC-09): remove key_zdfddm + phasing with last changes of HPC08 …
10:31 Changeset [7930] by davestorkey
UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package_landice_fw_input_option2 branch: change …
10:12 Changeset [7929] by flavoni
update sette report
10:07 Changeset [7928] by davestorkey
UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package_landice_fw_input_option2 branch: change …


17:47 Changeset [7927] by marc
Moving the diagnostics at end of the big DO loop in trcbio_medusa.F90 into …
16:45 Changeset [7926] by davestorkey
UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package_landice_fw_input_option2 branch: update …
16:25 Changeset [7925] by flavoni
#1880: (HPC-08) SETTE ready with run.stat file + small change in stpctl,
15:42 Changeset [7924] by andmirek
first commit with XIOS restart read functionality
15:26 Changeset [7923] by andmirek
merge changes up to 7573
13:17 Changeset [7922] by jwhile
Branch created in error (work needed to be done on updated obs oper …
13:16 Changeset [7921] by jwhile
Deleted as no longer nessicary
12:49 Changeset [7920] by marc
Removing the finalisation of diagnostics from trcbio_medusa.F90 into …
12:43 Changeset [7919] by davestorkey
Commit changes to UKMO branch to implement updated scheme for freshwater …
11:42 Changeset [7918] by andmirek
test and develope XIOS read capability in MO GO6 package branch
11:34 Ticket #1887 (AGRIF tests failing with segmentation fault) created by timgraham
= Context = At the head of the trunk the ORCA2AGUL cases are failing with …
10:47 Changeset [7917] by timgraham
A few corrections for SETTE compilation
10:31 Changeset [7916] by jcastill
Bug fix the Stokes-Coriolis term, and the calculation of the surface …
10:24 Changeset [7915] by jwhile
Added code for 'Do not assimilate flags'
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.