New URL for NEMO forge!

Since March 2022 along with NEMO 4.2 release, the code development moved to a self-hosted GitLab.
This present forge is now archived and remained online for history.
Timeline – NEMO



matching tags


16:17 Changeset [9307] by dford
Deleting branch as changes merged back.
16:07 Changeset [9306] by dford
Add extra biogeochemical variables to OBS code, and make profile obs …
14:52 Changeset [9305] by dford
Change variable name in accordance with NEMO conventions.
14:40 Changeset [9304] by jpalmier
JPALM -- Update trc_bio_check print statement - does not check surface …
14:39 New reply on Beginner created by mbareford
[AGRIF] Compiling with ORCA2_LIM using intel
11:48 New reply on Beginner created by mbareford
[AGRIF] Compiling with ORCA2_LIM using intel


08:55 Changeset [9303] by flavoni
put back removed key_top


18:08 Changeset [9302] by smasson
dev_merge_2017: add CANAL TEST_CASES
16:10 Users/ReferenceConfigurations/ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES edited by clevy
15:55 New topic on Jobs created by TomaszD
[post-doc] 3 x Postdoctoral Researcher Vacancies in Ocean Modelling | Closing 27 Feb. 2018
15:32 New reply on Beginner created by clevy
[AGRIF] Compiling with ORCA2_LIM using intel
14:36 Ticket #2006 (ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES crashes after 179 timesteps in dev_merge_2017) created by cbricaud
== Context ORCA2_LIM3_PISCES crashes after 179 timesteps in dev_merge_2017 …
13:09 New reply on Beginner created by mbareford
[AGRIF] Compiling with ORCA2_LIM using intel
12:28 New reply on Beginner created by mbareford
[AGRIF] Compiling with ORCA2_LIM using intel
10:21 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by cbricaud
09:45 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by cbricaud


17:47 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by cbricaud
17:43 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by cbricaud
16:24 Changeset [9301] by cetlod
dev_merge_2017 : Update TOP/PISCES namelists according to new NEMO rules …
14:52 New topic on Beginner created by mbareford
[AGRIF] Compiling with ORCA2_LIM using intel
14:26 Changeset [9300] by jpalmier
create branch
14:00 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by cbricaud
14:00 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by cbricaud
13:58 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by cbricaud
13:41 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by cbricaud
13:12 Changeset [9299] by jcastill
First implementation of tracers - it has not been properly tested yet
12:59 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by delrosso
12:58 Changeset [9298] by jpalmier
JPALM -- correct the CO2 interpolation for ocean-only; atm CO2 read from …
12:28 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by cbricaud
11:55 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by cbricaud
11:52 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by cbricaud
11:46 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by mathiot
11:45 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by mathiot
10:13 WorkingGroups/HPC/Mins_sub_2017_12_05 created by mocavero


17:53 Changeset [9297] by dford
Cosmetic changes.
16:27 Changeset [9296] by dford
Move most of the BGC assimilation code into its own module, to make it …
16:24 Changeset [9295] by jcastill
Remove svn keywords
16:21 Changeset [9294] by jcastill
Branch to add tracer advection modifications that are already in newer …
11:40 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy
11:00 Changeset [9293] by clne
Add ref namelist to the AMM7_SURGE config folder


19:41 Changeset [9292] by dford
Merge in changes from dev_r5518_GO6_package_asm_surf_bgc_v2.
19:34 Changeset [9291] by dford
Branch to add options for 3D biogeochemistry assimilation. See GMED ticket …
19:10 Changeset [9290] by anaguiar
Branch replaced with dev_r5518_GO6_package_FOAMv14 - deleting…
18:21 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by acc
17:58 Changeset [9289] by dford
For log10(chlorophyll) profiles, mask out the rest of the profile below …
14:59 Changeset [9288] by anaguiar
Changes to read weight of sprecip from namsbc_core, branch to replace …
12:47 Changeset [9287] by anaguiar
ticket GMED#372,NEMO#741: Branch that enables varying weight of snow …
12:20 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy


16:27 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy
11:05 Agrif_dev_com_January2018.pdf attached to DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 by jchanut
AGRIF WG report
10:58 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by emanuelaclementi
10:40 Changeset [9286] by cetlod
bugfix on ocean kinetic energy dissipation due to vertical friction diag., …
10:38 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy
10:05 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy


13:27 Changeset [9285] by jpalmier
JPALM --26-01-2018 -- change MEDUSA atm co2 input method. now reads a file …
09:17 Ticket #2005 (trend diagnostics: stripes in dispkevfo that look like processors limits) created by deshayes
== Context Variable dispkevfo …


16:27 Changeset [9284] by anaguiar
Moving default value of rn_sfac to the if statement where reading …
15:45 Tag change on SystemTeam/Agenda/2018-02-01 by emanuelaclementi
Tags VC added
14:58 Changeset [9283] by jcastill
Remove svn keywords


17:10 Changeset [9282] by jcastill
Implementation of the changes needed to use a mask for mixed …
14:57 Changeset [9281] by anaguiar
Correct default value and add print out the value of snow precip
14:23 Changeset [9280] by frrh
Add support for reading in nn_cpl_river, the number of rivers to be dealt …
10:51 Changeset [9279] by frrh
Tidy up 0D field coupling.


18:44 Changeset [9278] by anaguiar
New variable needs to be set as PUBLIC to be shared
14:25 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy
13:34 Changeset [9277] by jpalmier
JPALM -- GMED 376 -- update cfc1112sf6 files with cmip6 values
12:58 Changeset [9276] by frrh
Further update from Met Office GMED ticket 371 from …
11:53 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy
11:52 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy
11:46 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy
11:18 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy


17:37 Changeset [9275] by anaguiar
Replacing factor by new variable read in/added as a namelist logical in …
17:27 Changeset [9274] by clem
cosmetics and progressing in preparing multi snow layers in thermo
17:01 Changeset [9273] by jpalmier
create branch


20:11 New topic on Skilled created by mgunduz
[strait] Volume of the domain - transport at the strait


09:23 Changeset [9272] by gm
#2004 : v3.6_STABLE : tranxt.F90: minor bug correction on trc trend diag
09:18 Ticket #2004 (minor bugs in tranxt for passive tracer trend diagnostics (v3.6 and ...) created by gm
== Context passive tracer Asselin filter trends diagnostics == …


18:56 Changeset [9271] by clem
first steps for having more than 1 snow layers in the ice (in theory). …
17:42 Changeset [9270] by jpalmier
create branch
16:45 Changeset [9269] by flavoni
16:33 Changeset [9268] by flavoni
#1975: start testing TEST CASES with scripts
14:59 Ticket #1926 (ENHANCE14 dev_r8329_ENHANCE14_SAL branch development) closed by jchanut
14:42 Milestone 2017 WP completed
wiki:2017WP [[TicketQuery?(milestone=2017 WP, format=table, …
14:21 Changeset [9267] by clem
add a run.stat for sas containing ice diagnostics
12:50 Changeset [9266] by jcastill
Branch to allow a mixed coupled and forced runoff by using a coupling mask …
12:16 Changeset [9265] by jpalmier
JPALM -- GMED 371 -- reduce T min Warning to -10 degree as suggested by …
11:33 Changeset [9264] by dancopsey
Added option to turn off coupling of old river runoff coupling and just …
00:24 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato


17:20 Changeset [9263] by dford
Bug fix for building physics-only.
15:06 Changeset [9262] by frrh
Add code from Julien's Met Office GMED ticket 364 to output details …
14:59 Changeset [9261] by andmirek
#1978 only 1 and 2 for nn_timing
14:47 Changeset [9260] by jpalmier
JPALM -- GMED 364 -- apply Richard review suggestion
14:37 Ticket #1992 (Wetting and Drying) closed by acc
fixed: Incorporated in 2017 merge (dev_merge_2017). Ticket closed.
14:33 Ticket #1955 (NOC-2_JamesH-SCO_ISF development branch) closed by acc
fixed: Postponed from 2017 WP. Will be reopened when resources permit. Closed for …
14:30 Ticket #1915 (ROBUST-8_AndrewC-MPP_no_ghost development branch) closed by acc
fixed: Development branch incorporated into the 2017 merge (dev_2017_merge). …
14:27 Ticket #1323 (New development branch for surface wave components) closed by acc
fixed: Old development branch, long since incorporated and/or superseded. Ticket …
13:14 Changeset [9259] by jcastill
Changes to stop reading and using the pressure forcing file when coupling …
12:24 Changeset [9258] by marc
Adding Julien's GMED ticket 365 for DMS constants for Anderson scheme …
11:14 Changeset [9257] by frrh
Commit JP's Met Office GMED ticket 371 for trapping or notifying of …


18:57 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by nicolasmartin
17:30 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
17:28 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
17:26 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
16:17 Changeset [9256] by gm
dev_merge_2017 : HPC09_ZDF: drag finalization (2): delete dynbfr module + …
15:35 Ticket #1990 (Merge of Met Office 2017 branches) closed by mathiot
15:35 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
15:30 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
15:28 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
15:26 Ticket #1458 (AGRIF-1 / Met Office-7 - Vertical grid refinement using AGRIF (2015)) closed by jchanut
15:25 Ticket #1965 (AGRIF3 Jerome-vvl) closed by jchanut
15:24 Ticket #1976 (improve restart read/write in LIM3) closed by clem
15:24 Ticket #1993 (Merge of MERCATOR 2017 branches) closed by jchanut
15:23 Ticket #1988 (AGRIF code corruption test fails in SETTE) closed by jchanut
15:16 WorkingGroups/TestCases edited by nicolasmartin
14:43 Changeset [9255] by smasson
dev_merge_2017: bugfix on VORTEX test_case
13:02 Changeset [9254] by smasson
dev_merge_2017: missing use in asminc
12:55 Changeset [9253] by andmirek
#1978 nn_timing 3 in iceberg code
12:49 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
12:46 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
12:45 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
12:42 Changeset [9252] by andmirek
#1978 timers for nn_timing 3
12:39 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
12:36 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
12:35 Changeset [9251] by jpalmier
Jpalm -- GMED 365 -- review - modifications suggested by Marc
12:31 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
12:24 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
12:22 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
12:21 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
12:20 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
12:15 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
12:02 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
12:00 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
11:54 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
11:52 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
11:47 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
11:46 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
11:46 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
11:45 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
11:45 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
11:44 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
11:41 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
10:44 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by emanuelaclementi
10:41 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by emanuelaclementi
08:27 user/gm edited by gm
08:25 Changeset [9250] by gm
dev_merge_2017 : HPC09_ZDF: drag finalization: move dyn_bfr routine in …
08:21 user/gm edited by gm


18:36 user/gm edited by cetlod
17:51 Changeset [9249] by jpalmier
debug 2
17:41 Changeset [9248] by cetlod
dev2017 : Minor correction in p4Zflx
17:39 Changeset [9247] by jpalmier
17:30 Changeset [9246] by jpalmier
JPALM -- correct namelist_*_ref errors introduced in the last commit
17:15 Wave_Air-Sea_WG_20180116_DevCom.pptx attached to DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 by emanuelaclementi
16:57 Changeset [9245] by jpalmier
JPALM -- GMED-371 -- corrections after Richard's review -
16:33 Changeset [9244] by clne
Revove comment that was accidentally left in
15:59 Changeset [9243] by clne
Add changes for surge surface fluxes (ie wind/pressure only)
15:42 Changeset [9242] by dancopsey
Fixed receiving of up to 2000 rivers.
15:36 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by nicolasmartin
15:34 WorkingGroups/TOP edited by nicolasmartin
14:53 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
14:46 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
14:38 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
14:33 WorkingGroups/TOP/TOP-UserQuickGuide edited by lovato
14:28 WorkingGroups/TOP edited by lovato
14:27 WorkingGroups/TOP edited by lovato
13:59 Changeset [9241] by cetlod
v3.6 stable : bugfix on PISCES, see ticket #2003
13:08 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by lovato
13:05 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by sciliberti
12:28 Open development_A_Adcroft_presentation.pdf attached to DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 by clevy
12:00 NEMO_Development_Strategy_2017_draft 27July2017.docx attached to DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 by clevy
07:29 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by gm


19:19 Changeset [9240] by cetlod
v3.6 stable : bugfix on PISCES, see ticket #2003
18:22 Changeset [9239] by gm
dev_merge_2017: #2002 : sshwzv.F90 same small bug as for dynnxt
17:56 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by ydrillet
17:49 Changeset [9238] by cetlod
v3.6 stable : bugfix on PISCES, see ticket #2003
17:45 Ticket #2003 (minor bugs in PISCES) created by cetlod
== Context To compute the global budgets of external nutrients - from …
16:58 Changeset [9237] by frrh
Merge changes from M Stringer's Met Office GMED ticket number 366 to …
16:49 Changeset [9236] by anaguiar
Changes as tested in local copy of the branch
16:26 Changeset [9235] by davestorkey
UKMO/dev_r8864_restart_date : clear SVN keywords.
15:54 Changeset [9234] by davestorkey
UKMO branch to implement date stamping of restart files.
15:39 Changeset [9233] by anaguiar
ticket GMED#372,NEMO#741: Half snow precipitation forcing
15:35 Changeset [9232] by anaguiar
Missing 'r' in the branch name, deleting to create another one
15:30 Changeset [9231] by anaguiar
ticket GMED #372: Half snow precipitation forcing
14:38 Changeset [9230] by jpalmier
JPALM -- remove the accidently added COARE bulk patch
13:00 Changeset [9229] by dford
Add options for phytoplankton carbon observations.
11:56 2018WP/SharedActions edited by mathiot
11:53 2018WP/SharedActions edited by mathiot
11:06 Changeset [9228] by clem
remove obsolete cpp key
10:45 user/gm edited by gm
10:38 user/gm edited by gm
10:30 Changeset [9227] by gm
dev_merge_2017: diahsb.F90: reduce mpp-global communication and add a …
10:29 Ticket #2002 (minor bugs in dynnxt and icbtrj (v3.6 and trunk)) closed by gm
fixed: Fix in v3.6_STABLE —— see rev 9225 Fix in dev_merge_2017 (will be …
10:25 Changeset [9226] by gm
dev_merge_2017: #2002 : dynnxt.F90 and icbtrj.F90: minor bug correction
10:17 Changeset [9225] by gm
#2002 : v3.6_STABLE : dynnxt.F90 and icbtrj.F90: minor bug correction
10:15 Ticket #2002 (minor bugs in dynnxt and icbtrj (v3.6 and trunk)) created by gm
In v3.6 stable, trunk and dev_merge_2017, two MINOR bugs : == In …
09:00 Changeset [9224] by flavoni
remove temporary new_sette scripts, all is in sette


19:57 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by mathiot
19:43 Changeset [9223] by mathiot
add function to detect not-succesfull runs (E R R O R in ocean.output) in …
18:49 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by mathiot
18:48 Changeset [9222] by jpalmier
JPALM -- correct namelist_medusa_ref and namelist_top_ref
18:42 Changeset [9221] by mathiot
add extra print in sette_rpt to detect missing config validation directory
17:40 Changeset [9220] by mathiot
fix detection of revision number in sette (wrong for ISOMIP because config …
17:27 Changeset [9219] by dford
Bug fix to profile read.
17:02 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by nicolasmartin
16:46 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by mathiot
16:22 Changeset [9218] by frrh
First working version defining and receiveing 0D couping fields on PE 0 …
16:00 Changeset [9217] by clem
set internal wave mixing to true for orca2
15:58 Changeset [9216] by dford
Bug fixes to previous commit.
15:17 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by mathiot
15:01 Tag change on DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 by nicolasmartin
Tags dev added
12:37 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by mathiot
12:29 Ticket #1942 (Memory leak in timing code, incomplete fix) closed by francesca
fixed: Add patch to solve three minor memory leaks in timing.F90
12:25 Changeset [9215] by francesca
fix ticket #1942 in dev_merge_2017
12:23 Changeset [9214] by francesca
fix ticket #1942 in nemo_v3_6_STABLE
12:02 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy
11:49 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy
11:45 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by jpaul
11:43 NEMO_DevCom_subgroup_Minutes_dec2017.pdf attached to DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 by clevy
10:50 user/gm edited by gm
10:38 Changeset [9213] by gm
dev_merge_2017: nemogcm.F90 : updated in SAS & OFF + data assimilation …
10:11 Changeset [9212] by gm
dev_merge_2017: OFF_SRC/dtadyn.F90 remove the use ua and tsa as work …
09:57 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by mocavero
09:00 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by beppe


19:24 Tag change on SystemTeam/Agenda/2018-01-11 by clevy
Tags VC added
19:05 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch edited by clevy
18:50 2018WP/SharedActions/Status_dev_merge_2017_branch created by clevy
16:57 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by emanuelaclementi
16:55 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by emanuelaclementi
16:43 Changeset [9211] by dford
Change to loop over obs_prof_opt one variable at a time.
16:41 Changeset [9210] by gm
dev_merge_2017: merge a 4th mpp_max (stop, see WP2017/HPC03) cleaning in …
13:27 2017WP/HPC-01_Miguel_Mondher_GatherComm edited by gm
13:20 2017WP/WAVE-2_Clementi_add_coupling edited by jcastill
11:56 2018WP/ENHANCE-04_Gurvan-RK3 edited by gm
11:48 2018WP/ENHANCE-05_Gurvan-Vertical_Advection edited by gm
11:42 2018WP/ENHANCE-08_Gurvan-Implicit_Drags edited by gm
11:40 2018WP/ENHANCE-08_Gurvan-Implicit_Drags edited by gm
11:37 2018WP/ENHANCE-06-Gurvan-Bulk_improvements edited by gm
11:32 2018WP/ENHANCE-06-Gurvan-Bulk_improvements edited by gm
11:31 2018WP/ENHANCE-06-Gurvan-Bulk_improvements edited by gm
09:17 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by cbricaud


19:46 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by nadwocean
18:51 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by mikebell
18:49 NEMO_Kernel_WG_Jan_2018.2.pdf attached to DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 by mikebell
proposal for NEMO kernel WG
18:48 NEMO_Kernel_WG_Jan_2018.pdf attached to DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 by mikebell
18:45 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by mikebell
17:48 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy
17:45 201709_Minutes_NEMO_WAVE_WG_Meeting_Liverpool.pdf attached to WorkingGroups/WaveCoupling by emanuelaclementi
Minutes_NEMO-WAVE WG Meeting Liverpool September 2017
17:44 WorkingGroups/WaveCoupling edited by emanuelaclementi
17:38 2017_AnnualReport.docx attached to DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 by clevy
17:34 Changeset [9209] by davestorkey
Alternative bug fixes for closea bugs if ln_read_cfg=.false. See …
17:32 2017WP/INGV-1_Mattia_Test_Mediterranean edited by emanuelaclementi
17:31 2017WP/WAVE-1_Drudi_Improvements edited by emanuelaclementi
17:29 2017WP/WAVE-2_Clementi_add_coupling edited by emanuelaclementi
17:20 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by rblod
17:06 Changeset [9208] by jpalmier
JPALM -- GMED 364 -- clean/correct branch from GO6 Head
16:39 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by vancop
16:36 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by jchanut
16:24 Changeset [9207] by marc
Richard's GMED ticket 369: ensure code fails if subbasins file is not …
16:04 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by diovino
15:56 Changeset [9206] by frrh
Branch to develop a much cleaner mechanism to handle greenland and …
15:55 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by acc
15:50 Changeset [9205] by dford
Change obs_pre_prof to loop over an arbitrary number of variables.
15:37 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy
15:34 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy
14:38 2017WP/ENHANCE-02_Martin-MeltPonds edited by vancop
14:37 2017WP/ROBUST-04-Martin_Clem-LIM3_DOC edited by vancop
14:19 Changeset [9204] by jpalmier
create branch
13:11 Changeset [9203] by clem
restore compatible orca2 tests in SETTE
11:19 2018WP/SharedActions edited by acc
11:06 2018WP/VALID-10_GeorgeN-evalOSMOSIS edited by acc
11:01 2018WP/ENHANCE-12_Yevgeny-IceWaves edited by acc


19:12 Changeset [9202] by dford
Modify obs_rea_prof to loop over an arbitrary number of variables.
18:42 Changeset [9201] by clem
finishing debugging the last few commits. Please, can you test your …
18:19 2017WP/ROBUST-13_Martin_v36_CMIP6_ice_diagnostics edited by clem
18:18 2017WP/ROBUST-04-Martin_Clem-LIM3_DOC edited by clem
18:17 2017WP/ENHANCE-16_Clement_ICEMODEL edited by clem
18:16 2017WP/ENHANCE-15_Clement_LIM3adv edited by clem
18:13 2017WP/AGRIF-1_Clement-LIM3 edited by clem
18:09 Changeset [9200] by clem
correct a bug (for SAS) introduced at r9161
17:24 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy
17:15 Changeset [9199] by jpalmier
JPALM -- debug field_def_bgc
14:40 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy
14:39 DevelopersCommittee/Agenda/2018-01-16 edited by clevy
14:29 Changeset [9198] by gm
dev_merge_2017: domzgr.F90: bug correction of closed sea when …
13:07 Changeset [9197] by kingr
Small change to ensure SSH increments are not applied through forecast …
13:05 Changeset [9196] by kingr
Small change to ensure SSH increments are not applied through forecast …
12:33 user/flavoni edited by flavoni
12:30 user/flavoni edited by flavoni
12:22 Changeset [9195] by clem
correct a bug introduced at r9169
11:26 user/flavoni created by flavoni
11:25 Changeset [9194] by kingr
Added NOOS transect diagnostics.
11:24 user/gm edited by flavoni
11:07 Changeset [9193] by kingr
Branch to add NOOS transect diagnostics to AMM15 package branch.


16:03 2018WP/SharedActions edited by nicolasmartin
15:59 2018WP/SharedActions edited by nicolasmartin
15:06 2017WP/ROBUST-09_Tim_Graham_CMIP6doc edited by timgraham
14:45 2017WP/HPC-02_TimGraham_allocate edited by timgraham
14:43 2017WP/AGRIF-2_TimGraham-vertical edited by timgraham
14:35 Ticket #1980 (Wave coupling branch - New Stokes drift profile and wind stress) closed by jcastill
fixed: Changes to the branch were reviewed, accepted, and merged to the …
13:36 Changeset [9192] by dford
Reduce duplication of log transforms.
12:38 Changeset [9191] by dford
Reduce duplication in setting of obs types.
12:31 2018WP/SharedActions edited by diovino
11:25 2018WP/SharedActions edited by acc
10:31 2017WP/ROBUST-11_Simona-DocUserdef edited by flavoni
10:25 2017WP/ROBUST-06_Simona-UserDefMod edited by flavoni
10:25 2017WP/ROBUST-06_Simona-UserDefMod edited by flavoni
10:22 2017WP/ROBUST-02_Simona-TestCases edited by flavoni
10:01 2018WP/SharedActions edited by diovino


13:36 2018WP/SharedActions edited by emanuelaclementi


15:18 Changeset [9190] by gm
dev_merge_2017: OPA_SRC: style only, results unchanged
14:22 Ticket #1832 (TKE source for vertical mixing must be reduced under the sea-ice (TKE ...) closed by gm
fixed: This ad hoc fix has been add to the 2017 merged version (branch: …
10:54 2017WP/HPC-08_Gurvan_Unspecified_jpk edited by gm
10:45 2017WP/HPC-03_SilviaMocavero_globcomm edited by gm
10:33 2017WP/ENHANCE-17_Gurvan_MCO edited by gm
10:28 2017WP/ENHANCE-09_Gurvan-Bulk_improvements edited by gm
10:27 2017WP/ENHANCE-07_Gurvan-Vertical_Advection edited by gm
10:17 2017WP/ROBUST-14_Dave_Storkey-Closed_Seas_rewrite edited by gm
10:16 2017WP/ROBUST-14_Dave_Storkey-Closed_Seas_rewrite edited by gm
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.