Timeline


and

matching tags

2020-03-20:

23:26 Changeset [12581] by techene

OCE/DOM/domqe.F90: make dom_qe_r3c public, OCE/DYN/dynatfLF.F90: duplicate dynatf and replace dom_qe_interpol calls by the ssh scaling method to compute and update e3t/u/v at time Kmm, OCE/TRA/traatfLF.F90: duplicate traatf and replace dom_qe_interpol by the ssh scaling method to compute internal ze3t, OCE/steplf.F90: change the order of atf routines ssh_atf is called first then dom_qe_r3c to computed filtered ssh to h ratios at T-, U-, V-points finally tra_atf_lf and dyn_atf_lf

19:38 Changeset [12580] by dancopsey

Add 1D river coupling code from changeset 10269 of GO6 package branch
branches/UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package

18:43 Changeset [12579] by techene

change the way to compute e3, gde in dom_qe_sf_update : it makes some differences since previous e3w did not scale with ssh, change the way to compute e3t in dom_qe_rst

17:28 Changeset [12578] by acc

A rearrangement and renaming of parts of the releases directory. These
changes are to reflect the intention, going forward, to maintain invariant
tagged releases. In future point releases such as 4.0.2 (and later) will
remain invariant once tagged. For each main release (in this case 4.0),
associated point releases (4.0.2, 4.0.3 etc.) will be located in a
subdirectory (i.e. r4.0/). Each main release subdirectory will contain an
evolving bug-fix branch (r4.0-HEAD) on which subsequent bug-fixes may be
committed and from which future point releases can be made.

These restrictions are introduced too late for release-4.0.1 and earlier
releases so these are left at the top level. Thus the arrangement of the
releases directory goes from:

releases —+— basic_stats.sh

| CMIP5_IPSL
|
release-3.4
| release-3.6
|
release-4.0
| release-4.0.1
|
release-4.0-HEAD
| release-4.0.2

to:

releases —+— basic_stats.sh

| CMIP5_IPSL
|
release-3.4
| release-3.6
|
release-4.0
| release-4.0.1
|
r4.0 —+

| r4.0-HEAD
|
r4.0.2

where the last two directory names have been shortened from release- to r.
Future main releases will involve creating the subdirectory and HEAD branch
with an immediate .0 tag branch.

17:00 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
15:03 Ticket Guidelines/New Ticket Summary edited by nemo
(diff)
15:02 Ticket Guidelines/New Ticket Summary edited by nemo
(diff)
15:02 Ticket Guidelines/New Ticket Summary edited by nemo
(diff)
13:10 Changeset [12577] by dancopsey

Add a couple of missing changes added through changesets 7540 and 8046 of the original GO6 package branch dev_r5518_GO6_package

12:39 Changeset [12576] by dancopsey

Merge in iceberg calving stuff from dev_r5518_coupling_GSI7_GSI8_landice from the start of the branch to revision 6023.

11:46 Ticket Guidelines/New Ticket Summary edited by nemo
(diff)
11:44 Ticket Guidelines/New Ticket Summary edited by nemo
(diff)

2020-03-19:

20:45 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
18:09 Changeset [12575] by dancopsey

Make a new branch for icesheet and river coupling (using 0D and 1D arrays respectively)

15:52 Changeset [12574] by cguiavarch

Add Equation of State tag to salinity and temperature outputs and cell_methods attribute for mean_nemo (mean_nemo_wrapper not needed anymore)

15:12 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
14:25 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
14:23 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)

2020-03-18:

17:48 2020WP/VALID-11_clevy_OASIS_TESTCASE edited by clevy
(diff)
17:45 Changeset [12573] by clevy

Implementation of OASIS CPL tes case

17:19 Ticket #2417 (SETTE: Make sette universal) created by mathiot
==== Context As presented in ST meeting, SETTE need to be independant of …
15:47 Changeset [12572] by petesykes

adding kt to diaopfoam call

15:35 Ticket #2304 (SETTE failed to update some namelist parameter) closed by mathiot
fixed
15:35 Changeset [12571] by mathiot

ticket #2304: delete branch

15:30 Changeset [12570] by kingr

Added diaopfoam T0 diagnostics

12:22 Changeset [12569] by mathiot

ticket #2304: merge branch sette_ticket2304 into sette (thank you Simon for the review and all the suggestions you made). It include synchronisation and cleaning option between the REF config and the _ST config to ease the work when the reference configurations are changed and display bug in sette_check_avail_rev

12:01 Changeset [12568] by mathiot

ticket2304: synchronise branch with lates revision of sette

11:37 Changeset [12567] by jcastill

Review the previous changes and make sure that wind and momentum components and module are in the right grid; reduce the number of loops to the minimum

2020-03-17:

17:09 Changeset [12566] by dancopsey

Move calculation of effective pond fraction to icethd_pnd.F90 (not sbccpl)

15:51 Changeset [12565] by smasson

dev_r12472_ASINTER-05_Masson_CurrentFeedback: code inmplemenation, see #2156

14:52 Ticket #2416 (BENCH is no more working with constant size subdomains) closed by smasson
fixed
14:52 Ticket #2415 (BENCH is no more working with constant size subdomains) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12563]
14:51 Changeset [12564] by smasson

release-4.0-HEAD: minor bugfix in BENCH, see #2416

14:49 Changeset [12563] by smasson

trunk: minor bugfix in BENCH, see #2415

14:48 Ticket #2416 (BENCH is no more working with constant size subdomains) created by smasson
==== Context same as 12415 but for release-4.0-HEAD BENCH is no more …
14:47 Ticket #2415 (BENCH is no more working with constant size subdomains) created by smasson
==== Context BENCH is no more working when nn_isize and nn_jsize are …
12:46 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2020-03-19 by acc
Tags VC added
11:28 Changeset [12562] by mathiot

ticket #2304: cosmetic change in the display of the list of all available revision

11:23 Changeset [12561] by mathiot

ticket #2304: add LC_MESSAGES definition in param (only en_US supported)

10:55 Ticket #2414 (doc does not compile) created by smasson
==== Context In the trunk the doc fails to compile with the following …

2020-03-16:

18:55 Ticket #2413 (DOMAINcfg write domcfg.nc even if nstop /= 0) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context The DOMAINcfg tool writes the domcfg.nc output file …
18:26 Changeset [12560] by francesca

Rename HPC-08 branch - ticket #2366

15:30 Changeset [12559] by francesca

Create HPC-08 branch - ticket #2366

2020-03-15:

20:51 Changeset [12558] by jcastill

Update vertical interpolation code for boundaries, based on later trunk version

13:12 Changeset [12557] by dcarneir

Branch in sync with obs_oper_update

2020-03-13:

18:06 Changeset [12556] by charris

Changes from GO6 package branch (fixes for GMED ticket 450):

svn merge -r 11107:12233 svn+ssh://charris@forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/ipsl/forge/projets/nemo/svn/branches/UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package

17:33 Changeset [12555] by charris

Changes from GO6 package branch (GMED ticket 450):

svn merge -r 11035:11101 svn+ssh://charris@forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/ipsl/forge/projets/nemo/svn/branches/UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package

17:22 Changeset [12554] by jcastill

Fixes to the velocity limiter and vertical interpolation

16:52 Changeset [12553] by charris
16:38 Ticket #2412 (potential out-of-bounds in bdydta/bdytides?) created by smasson
==== Context Following #2399, I had a closer look at the use of ssh and …
15:51 Changeset [12552] by mathiot

ticket #2396: add discussed fix

15:51 Changeset [12551] by smasson

dev_r12472_ASINTER-05: update to trunk@12550, see #2156

15:42 Changeset [12550] by mathiot

create branch for ticket #2396 (Bug in fabm running in coupled mode)

15:12 Ticket #2411 (sbcabl.F90 from ABL does not compile) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12549]
15:11 Changeset [12549] by smasson

trunk: fix compilation bug for ABL/sbcabl.F90, see #2411

15:10 Ticket #2411 (sbcabl.F90 from ABL does not compile) created by smasson
==== Context sbcabl.F90 from ABL does not compile ==== Analysis …
11:35 Ticket #2410 (Bdy arrays are filled out of their bounds if bdy data is taken at initial ...) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12548]
11:34 Changeset [12548] by smasson

release-4.0-HEAD: out-of-bounds in bdydta, see #2410

11:16 Ticket #2410 (Bdy arrays are filled out of their bounds if bdy data is taken at initial ...) created by smasson
same as #2399 but for 4.0-HEAD
11:13 Ticket #2399 (Bdy arrays are filled out of their bounds if bdy data is taken at initial ...) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12547]
11:12 Changeset [12547] by smasson

trunk: out-of-bounds in bdydta, see #2399

11:06 Changeset [12546] by orioltp

Adding precision specification in hardcoded reals and other modifications to allow compilation without forcing reals without precision specification to a certain value through compiler flags

10:26 Ticket #2409 (minor bugfix in ice control print in coupled mode) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12545]
10:26 Ticket #2408 (minor bugfix in ice control print in coupled mode) closed by smasson
fixed: done in [12544]
10:25 Changeset [12545] by smasson

release-4.0-HEAD: minor bugfix in ice control print, see #2409

10:23 Changeset [12544] by smasson

trunk: minor bugfix in ice control print, see #2408

10:21 Ticket #2409 (minor bugfix in ice control print in coupled mode) created by smasson
==== Context same as #2408 but for the 4.0-HEAD In coupled mode (ln_cpl …
10:20 Ticket #2408 (minor bugfix in ice control print in coupled mode) created by smasson
==== Context In coupled mode (ln_cpl = T), model stop on undefined value …

2020-03-12:

18:19 Changeset [12543] by mathiot

create branch for ticket #2406 (tke and isf)

18:16 Changeset [12542] by mathiot

ticket #1927 was closed 2 weeks ago, branch no longer needed

18:05 Changeset [12541] by mathiot

ticket #2304 : add description of -s and -c in the README, set verbosity of rsync to normal and update text output from sette

15:40 Ticket #2407 (ICB+SI3: blow up under specific circumstances in very shallow cell) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context MetO eORCA12 (NEMO v4) blows up after few years …
15:10 2020WP/VALID-11_clevy_OASIS_TESTCASE edited by clevy
(diff)
15:07 2020WP/VALID-11_clevy_OASIS_TESTCASE edited by clevy
(diff)
14:40 Changeset [12540] by frrh

Get rid of duplicate variable!

14:35 Changeset [12539] by frrh

Branch for GO8 Intel fixes.

2020-03-11:

19:30 Changeset [12538] by aumont

initialization of local arrays to 0

19:28 Ticket #2406 (Bugs in tke with ice shelves) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context - If tke switch on, nn_pdl == 1 and ice shelf …
16:02 Changeset [12537] by aumont

Comments in routines have been revised and significantly augmented

15:32 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2020-04-07 by clevy
Tags VC added
15:03 Ticket #2405 (compilation of the tools fails in 4.0-HEAD) created by clem
In nemo 4.0-HEAD, compilation of the tools fails because of a missing file …
14:50 Changeset [12536] by petesykes

added diaopfoam T0 diagnostics

12:06 Changeset [12535] by davestorkey

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.1_biharmonic_GM: science changes.

11:52 Changelog edited by clevy
(diff)
11:36 Changeset [12534] by davestorkey

UKMO branch to implement biharmonic Gent-Mc Williams? scheme (in the form d/dz2(del2 u)).

11:35 Changeset [12533] by davestorkey

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.1_biharmonic_GM: delete branch prior to recreating it relative to an older version of the release.

11:33 Ticket #2404 (Print output if reading open boundary data files can be missing) created by jchanut
==== Context Information about the proper reading of open boundary files …
10:26 Changeset [12532] by davestorkey

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.1_biharmonic_GM: science changes.

2020-03-10:

17:43 Changeset [12531] by orioltp

New branch with Mixed Precision developments.

15:46 Changeset [12530] by smueller

Explicit activation of the sea-ice component in the namelists for the BENCH test case and adjustment of the comment associated with the nn_ice parameter in the reference namelist (ticket #2403)

15:08 Changeset [12529] by gm

Shallow Water apply to Adcroft&Marshall 1998 cfg

2020-03-09:

20:18 Ticket #2403 (Inactive sea-ice component in the BENCH test case) created by smueller
==== Context The sea-ice component in the BENCH test case remains …
18:11 Ticket #2402 (access undefined values in a control print of cpl_oasis3) closed by smasson
fixed
18:10 Changeset [12528] by smasson

release-4.0-HEAD: minor bugfix in cpl_oasis3, see #2401

18:10 Ticket #2402 (access undefined values in a control print of cpl_oasis3) created by smasson
==== same as #2401 but for release-4.0-HEAD ==== Context print in lines …
18:07 Ticket #2401 (access undefined values in a control print of cpl_oasis3) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12527]
18:06 Changeset [12527] by smasson

trunk: minor bugfix in cpl_oasis3, see #2401

18:05 Ticket #2401 (access undefined values in a control print of cpl_oasis3) created by smasson
==== Context print in lines 446-448: […] access undefined values as …
14:50 Changeset [12526] by aumont

Bug fix on the unit of ndepo

14:42 Changeset [12525] by aumont

DVM of mesozooplankton + slight changes on prognostic ligands

14:42 Changeset [12524] by aumont

DVM of mesozooplankton + slight changes on prognostic ligands

12:11 Ticket #2400 (iom_put() unallocated array "area" in diaar5.F90) created by jchanut
==== Context No matter one output diagnostics in dia_ar5 routine (i.e. …
12:00 Ticket #2398 (dia_harm routine can be very slow) closed by clem
fixed
11:59 Changeset [12523] by clem

solve ticket #2398. This routine is now much much faster

11:58 Ticket #2399 (Bdy arrays are filled out of their bounds if bdy data is taken at initial ...) created by jchanut
==== Context bdydta module with initial state as boundary data ==== …
11:23 Changeset [12522] by andmirek

Ticket #2386: changes for tests cases enabling use XIOS in the tests to read and wirite restart with XIOS (using USING_XIOS_RRW)

11:16 Changeset [12521] by andmirek

Ticket 2386: fixes in the code

2020-03-08:

15:40 Changeset [12520] by clem

in case ice temperature is read with bdy, make sure that input ice temperature cannot be at the melting point otherwise instant melting can occur and make a big mess

2020-03-06:

19:11 Changeset [12519] by jcastill

Remove some lines of code introduced before so that instability errors are printed

18:21 Ticket #2398 (dia_harm routine can be very slow) created by clem
==== Context In some cases, the diagnostics for tidal harmonics are very …

2020-03-05:

19:00 Ticket #2382 (Faulty option 1 of the freshwater budget adjustment mechanism (`nn_fwb = ...) closed by smueller
fixed: Using NEMO release-4.0-HEAD, a variant of the ORCA2_ICE_PISCES
17:01 Changeset [12518] by smueller

Correction of the fallback option for MPI-2 compatibility in delayed global MPP operations (ticket #2382)

This changeset is the merging of changeset [12512] (see ticket #2381) into the release-4.0-HEAD version of NEMO.

16:35 Ticket #2381 (Faulty option 1 of the freshwater budget adjustment mechanism (`nn_fwb = ...) closed by smueller
fixed: A variant of the ORCA2_ICE_PISCES restartability test with defined …
16:11 Changeset [12517] by cguiavarch

add modernised diahth w/o key

16:07 Changeset [12516] by cguiavarch

add modernised diahth w/o key

15:47 Changeset [12515] by andmirek

Ticket #2386 : changes in code to make XIOS restart read/write working in reference configurations

15:44 Changeset [12514] by andmirek

Ticket #2386: change sette to have an option (environmental variable) to control if XIOS is used to read/write NEMO restart for reference configurations

14:29 Changeset [12513] by andmirek

Ticket 2386: Update sette to @12474

13:17 Changeset [12512] by smueller

Correction of the fallback option for MPI-2 compatibility in delayed global MPP operations (ticket #2381)

12:21 Changeset [12511] by andmirek

ticket #2386: update trunk@12493 to have AGRIF sette working

08:42 Ticket #2397 (Restart failure of the ORCA2_ICE_PISCES reference configuration) closed by gsamson
fixed
08:40 Changeset [12510] by gsamson

apply zdf_iwm_init bugfix suggested in ticket #2397 to correct ORCA2_ICE_PISCES restartability issue introduced in rev12501 (ticket #2395)

2020-03-04:

19:42 Ticket #2397 (Restart failure of the ORCA2_ICE_PISCES reference configuration) created by smueller
==== Context The restarted run carried out as part of the SETTE …
18:56 Changeset [12509] by dancopsey

Fix compile errors

17:00 Changeset [12508] by mathiot

ticket #2304 : change in display output, synchrose all files that are not links instead of a selection of files as there is no consistancy in the various EXPREF between what is link or not, touch source files after synchronisation to trigger compilation in the unlikely case where source in CFG/MY_SRC is more recent than in REF/MY_SRC

13:30 Changeset [12507] by kingr

Committed to obs_oper_update branch.

13:11 Changeset [12506] by kingr

Bug-fix to avoid near-bottom profile obs being associated with a level below the bathymetry and leading to reading beyond the end of arrays.

2020-03-03:

15:15 Changeset [12505] by mathiot

#2304 : fix issues related to MY_SRC synchronisation when files are removed

15:03 Changeset [12504] by dancopsey

Add a FLUSH command before the REWIND

14:58 Changeset [12503] by dancopsey

Make a branch to flush the time step file.

12:17 Ticket #2396 (Bug in fabm running in coupled mode) created by jcastill
[…] ==== Context The problem arises with inconsistencies in tracer …
11:35 Changeset [12502] by davestorkey

Branch to implement biharmonic Gent-Mc Williams? (Roberts and Marshall, JPO 1998) as a vertical diffusion of momentum.

09:45 Ticket #2383 (reproducibility issue with Agrif (likely)) closed by clem
invalid: Invalid since Agrif does not interpolate in the halos

2020-03-02:

18:54 Ticket #2395 (use fldread to handle zdfiwm input files) closed by gsamson
fixed
18:51 Changeset [12501] by gsamson

replace iom calls in zdf_iwm_init subroutine by fldread interface, remove MY_SRC version in BENCH testcase (+ minor bugfix in BENCH namelist_pisces_cfg) and adjusts related namelists accordingly, see #2395

17:57 Changeset [12500] by dancopsey

Add namelist variables to control new functionality.

17:56 Changeset [12499] by smasson

dev_r12472_ASINTER-05: remove unwanted namelist_ref modification, see #2156

15:19 Ticket #2395 (use fldread to handle zdfiwm input files) created by gsamson
[…] ==== Context zdfiwm input files are currently hardcoded in …
12:48 Changeset [12498] by kingr

Corrected bug in associated model level with observation and corrected test on whether ob is within the model bathymetry.

12:45 Changeset [12497] by dancopsey

Fix volume and area calculations after melt ponds overflow to the ocean.

12:33 Changeset [12496] by aumont

uptake of ligand by phytoplankton + bug correction in the river supply (h_rnf) + cosmetic changes

12:25 Ticket #2394 (error when reading namelists) created by andmirek
==== Context New way of reading namelists doesn't work with newer CRAY …
09:10 Changeset [12495] by smasson

dev_r12472_ASINTER-05: update to trunk@12493, see #2156

09:06 Ticket #2393 (avoid useless allocation in diawri) closed by smasson
fixed: do in [12494]
09:04 Changeset [12494] by smasson

release-4.0-HEAD: minor optimisation in diawri, see #2393

09:01 Ticket #2393 (avoid useless allocation in diawri) created by smasson
==== Context avoid do allocate 6 x 3D arrays when not doing any output …
08:57 Ticket #2392 (avoid useless allocation in diawri) closed by smasson
fixed: done in [12493]
08:56 Changeset [12493] by smasson

trunk: minor optimisation in diawri, see #2392

08:55 Ticket #2392 (avoid useless allocation in diawri) created by smasson
==== Context avoid do allocate 6 x 3D arrays when not doing any output …

2020-03-01:

21:49 Changeset [12492] by techene

change the way to compute e3, gde and h where it makes small (10-7 or 10-10) and localised errors wrt to the reference version in the GYRE configuration

2020-02-28:

21:00 Changeset [12491] by smueller

Inception of a branch associated with ticket #2377

18:55 Changeset [12490] by dford

Deleting branch as no longer required.

17:47 Ticket #2391 (wrong default definition in namelist_pisces_ref) created by smasson
==== Context in the bloc nampisbc of namelist_pisces_ref, the following …
16:55 Changeset [12489] by davestorkey

Preparation for new timestepping scheme #2390.
Main changes:

  1. Initial euler timestep now handled in stp and not in TRA/DYN routines.
  2. Renaming of all timestep parameters. In summary, the namelist parameter is now rn_Dt and the current timestep is rDt (and rDt_ice, rDt_trc etc).
  3. Renaming of a few miscellaneous parameters, eg. atfp → rn_atfp (namelist parameter used everywhere) and rau0 → rho0.

This version gives bit-comparable results to the previous version of the trunk.

16:52 Changeset [12488] by davestorkey

2020/KERNEL-03_Storkey_Coward_RK3_stage2 : update to head of the trunk prior to merging changes back to trunk.

16:04 Ticket #2388 (Source code in the MY_SRC directory of the BENCH tests case is out of date) closed by smasson
fixed: I coded the quick fix as I needed to be able to compile BENCH. If someone …
15:59 Changeset [12487] by smasson

trunk: bugfix to compile BENCH, see #2388

15:14 2020WP/KERNEL-03_Storkey_Coward_RK3_stage2 edited by davestorkey
(diff)
15:13 Ticket #2390 (ticket for KERNEL-03_Storkey_Coward_RK3_stage2 WP2020 action) created by davestorkey
[…] ==== Workplan action Wikipage: …
15:08 Changeset [12486] by davestorkey

2020/KERNEL-03_Storkey_Coward_RK3_stage2: update to head of trunk prior to committing changes back to trunk.

12:43 Changeset [12485] by smasson

dev_r12472_ASINTER-05: create dev branch, see #2156

12:41 2020WP/ASINTER-05_Masson_Current Feedback created by smasson
12:41 Tag change on 2020WP/ASINTER-05_Masson_Current Feedback by smasson
Tags WP added
12:26 Ticket #2156 (ASINTER-05_Masson_CurrentFeedback) reopened by smasson
12:03 Ticket #2389 (adventures with OFFLINE, BDY and MY_TRC) created by rblod
==== Context Oddly, I happened to try the combination of TOP OFFLINE …
11:57 Changeset [12484] by dancopsey
  • Make meltponds have a maximum size.
  • Make meltponds leak into the ocean.
  • Make meltpond lids melt at the same rate as the pond underneath.
  • Make meltpond available area proportional to the total sea ice fraction (not category fraction).
11:39 Changeset [12483] by dancopsey

Add lid thickness diagnostic

11:26 Changeset [12482] by techene

new reference without ztilde, duplicated modules and routines to be modified from zstar MLF to zstar LF

11:11 Ticket #2388 (Source code in the MY_SRC directory of the BENCH tests case is out of date) created by smueller
==== Context The compilation of the BENCH test case fails. ==== …

2020-02-27:

15:49 Changeset [12481] by jcastill

Remove because the code that was going into this branch is already in the trunk

15:30 Changeset [12480] by jcastill

Branch to update the branch r8395_cpl_tauwav to vn4.1 for running CO8 configurations

15:28 Changeset [12479] by jcastill

Changes as in the original branch but updated to vn4.1

13:25 Changeset [12478] by jcastill

Branch to use the branch r8395_mix-lyr_diag in vn4.1 for running CO8 configuration

13:20 Changeset [12477] by jcastill

Changes as in the original branch, plus changes for bgc restart (in branch AMM15_v3_6_STABLE_package_collate)

12:31 Changeset [12476] by jcastill

Fix bug in boundary vertical interpolation

12:27 Changeset [12475] by dancopsey
  • Add more print statements.
  • Move away from using snow to ice diagnostics and use a new snow to pond one instead.

2020-02-26:

18:19 Ticket #1927 (Name pattern of icebergs restarts doesn't follow usual NEMO conventions) closed by mathiot
fixed
17:42 Changeset [12474] by mathiot

merge sette_ticket1927 to sette (ticket #1927)

17:40 Changeset [12473] by mathiot

update sette_ticket1927 to head of sette (ticket #1927)

17:37 Changeset [12472] by mathiot

merge branch ticket1927 to trunk. merge of sette modification will follow

17:32 Changeset [12471] by mathiot

update to the head of the trunk (ticket #1927)

13:23 Changeset [12470] by jcastill

Correct the calculation of wind velocity for shelf flux direct forcing - clean up the shelf flux direct forcing code

12:22 Changeset [12469] by jcastill

Branch to fix wind speed in direct forcing when having shelf flux - see Met Office utils ticket 334

11:13 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2020-02-27 by clevy
Tags VC added
11:02 Changeset [12468] by davestorkey

2020/KERNEL-03_Storkey_Coward_RK3_stage2:

  1. Alter ABL, ICE and TOP timestepping variables to be consistent with new schema: rdt_abl —> rDt_abl rdt_ice —> rDt_ice r1_rdt_ice —> r1_Dt_ice rdttrc —> rn_Dt (always equal to ocean timestep parameter in namelist) r2dttrc —> rDt_trc (current tracer timestep)
  2. Reinstate rn_scal_load (revert previous change): rn_load —> rn_scal_load

Passes SETTE and bit compares with the trunk@12436.

11:00 Changeset [12467] by cguiavarch

Bug fix. Revert sbcrnf change

10:33 Changeset [12466] by jcastill

Copy of the branch r8395_restart_datestamp to add a datestamp to restart files, but updated to vn4.1 for CO8 configurations

10:27 Changeset [12465] by jcastill

Changes as in the original branch but updated to vn4.1

10:22 Changeset [12464] by cguiavarch

Stop ICB melting if surface temperature below the freezing point.

10:15 Changeset [12463] by cguiavarch

Branch to change iceberg melting temperature

2020-02-25:

18:48 Changeset [12462] by jcastill

Copy branch r8395_coupling_sequence@10764 and update to vn4.1 for CO8 configuration

18:24 Changeset [12461] by jcastill

Changes as the original branch updated to vn4.1

17:32 Changeset [12460] by techene

branch for vertical scale factor management in leap frog associated with #2385

17:16 Ticket #2387 (use uninitialized variable in sbcblk) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12459]
17:14 Changeset [12459] by smasson

trunk: fix uninitialized variable in sbcblk, see #2387

16:53 Ticket #2387 (use uninitialized variable in sbcblk) created by smasson
==== Context Following the merge of 2019 developments, we use …
16:45 Changeset [12458] by mathiot

change XIO_HOME in batch-XC40_METO*

16:42 Changeset [12457] by mathiot

change due to icb restart name change (consistent with ice/trc restart name) (ticket #1927)

16:38 Changeset [12456] by mathiot

branch of sette related to nemo branch ticket1927 (ticket 1927)

16:36 Changeset [12455] by mathiot

add cn_icbrst_indir, cn_icbrst_in , cn_icbrst_outdir , cn_icbrst_out in namelist. Default being restart_icb

16:34 Changeset [12454] by jcastill

Copy of branch r8395_cpl-pressure@11345 for running in vn4.1, CO8 configuration

16:29 Changeset [12453] by jcastill

First implementation of the branch - compiling after merge

11:21 Changeset [12452] by andmirek

sette for ticket #2386

11:14 Changeset [12451] by andmirek

Branch for ticket #2386

10:26 Ticket #2386 (tidy up restart read/write with XIOS) created by andmirek
==== Context This ticket is to tidy up XIOS restart read/write for NEMO to …
09:52 Changeset [12450] by jcastill

Copy of branch branches/UKMO/r8395_India_uncoupled@11080 updated to vn4.1 for CO8-type configuration

2020-02-24:

18:45 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
18:44 Ticket #2385 (KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management) created by techene
[…] ==== Workplan action KERNEL-06 Better and faster implementation of …
18:04 Changeset [12449] by dancopsey
  • Snow into meltponds contributes to snow to ice diagnostics affecting thickness and salinity of the ice.
  • Avoid divide by zero errors by:
    • Removing meltponds from small ice areas.
    • Removing divide by pond fractions apart from lid shrinking there a minimum pond fraction is imnposed
  • Ponds leaking into the ocean have a salinity flux to the ocean (also a new diagnostic).
  • Add vertical fluxing of pond water.
17:39 Changeset [12448] by dford

Update to head of AMM15_v3_6_STABLE_package_collate (12437).

17:19 Changeset [12447] by davestorkey

2020/KERNEL-03_Storkey_Coward_RK3_stage2: Update to head of trunk to pick up new externals definitions.

16:49 Ticket #2384 (ORCA2_OFF_PISCES sette test) created by andmirek
==== Context There is a problem with sette test for ORCA2_OFF_PISCES …
16:04 Changeset [12446] by mathiot

branch for ticket #1927 (iceberg restart name)

15:33 Ticket #2304 (SETTE failed to update some namelist parameter) reopened by mathiot
Ticket closed by mistake during the branch creation.
15:17 Changeset [12445] by mathiot

update to the head of sette (ticket #2304)

15:14 Changeset [12444] by mathiot

Corrections after Simon review: add AGRIF context file in the synchronisation, update sette_rpt.sh to keep old and new usage available, update sette comments and issue with old set as revision in get_dorv (ticket #2304)

14:00 Changeset [12443] by davestorkey

2020/KERNEL-03_Storkey_Coward_RK3_stage2: More variable renaming:
atfp → rn_atfp (use namelist parameter everywhere)
rdtbt → rDt_e
nn_baro → nn_e
rn_scal_load → rn_load
rau0 → rho0

2020-02-21:

17:59 Changeset [12442] by mathiot

changes required in tools after the merge of 2019 branche

17:29 Changeset [12441] by smueller

Record of the appropriate SETTE revision for the current NEMO version-4.0 point-release candidate and removal of SETTE tag sette_release-4.0-HEAD

This changeset includes an inactive externals definition in the svn:externals property of /NEMO/releases-4.0-HEAD; if activated, this externals definition would map subdirectory sette to the appropriate SETTE revision (/utils/CI/sette@12135) for testing this NEMO version-4.0 point-release candidate. It also removes the tag /utils/CI/sette_release-4.0-HEAD for the same SETTE revision.

16:11 Changeset [12440] by kingr

Create a branch

15:43 Changeset [12439] by dancopsey
  • Provide maximum limits to how big ponds can get. If they exceep this they leak water into the ocean.
  • Water going into melt ponds does not affect ice thickness until it leaks inot the ocean.
  • Deep snow on sea ice can cover up the ponds by forming a lid.
15:02 Changeset [12438] by jcastill

Remove because it has been merged to the parent branch, AMM15_v3_6_STABLE_package_collate. See Met Office utils ticket 333

14:59 Changeset [12437] by jcastill

Merge changes in branch AMM15_v3_6_STABLE_package_collate_utils333, see Met Office utils ticket 333.

14:55 Changeset [12436] by smueller

Addition of an externals definition to map subdirectory sette to /utils/CI/sette@HEAD

14:54 Changeset [12435] by jcastill

Remove because changes have been merged to the parent branch AMM15_v3_6_STABLE_package_collate, see Met Office utils ticket 325

14:51 Changeset [12434] by jcastill

Merge development branch AMM15_v3_6_STABLE_package_collate_utils325, see Met Office utils branch 325. As per reviewer's comments, indentation has been included for the added if sentence

14:46 Changeset [12433] by jcastill

Remove because changes have been merged to the parent branch AMM15_v3_6_STABLE_package_collate. See Met Office utils ticket 326

14:42 Changeset [12432] by jcastill

Merge changes in AMM15_v3_6_STABLE_package_collate_utils326, see Met Office utils ticket 326

11:49 Changeset [12431] by mathiot

add option to specify the compiler used in sette_rpt.sh and to specify the number of pass in param.cfg

11:08 Changeset [12430] by mathiot

add option to select compiler in sette_list_avail_rev.sh

10:44 Changeset [12429] by mathiot

remove sette_top_pisces_lbc

10:25 Changeset [12428] by mathiot

merge sette_top_pisces_lbc into sette + add ifort bathc template for MetO computer

10:21 Changeset [12427] by mathiot

copy sette to sette_release-4.0-HEAD before include changes needed to test the trunk in sette

2020-02-20:

18:38 Changeset [12426] by mathiot

synchronisation of sette_top_pisces_lbc with sette

16:19 Changeset [12425] by smueller

Removal of disused 2019 development branches in /utils and /vendors

16:06 Changeset [12424] by davestorkey
  1. Rename r2dt → rDt
  2. Rename r1_2dt → r1_Dt
  3. Reorganise management of initial Euler timestep for leapfrogging.

This version passes all SETTE tests and bit-compares with the trunk @ 12377

15:29 Changeset [12423] by dancopsey

Correct pond melting.

15:25 Changeset [12422] by mathiot

merge sync_mysrc and sync_expcfg into sync_config, add a clean_config function and add option in sette.sh to activate synchronisation of MY_SCR/EXPREF with CONFIG_ST/EXP00/MY_SRC (-s option) or to clean a config with makenemo clean (-c option)

14:06 Changeset [12421] by smueller

Update of the AGRIF external definition following the reintegration of AGRIF development associated with a 2019 NEMO development into /vendors/AGRIF/dev

13:42 Changeset [12420] by smueller

Reintegration of the AGRIF development branch associated with NEMO development branch 2019/dev_r11613_ENHANCE-04_namelists_as_internalfiles (/vendors/AGRIF/dev_r11615_ENHANCE-04_namelists_as_internalfiles_agrif) into /vendors/AGRIF/dev

12:27 Ticket #2383 (reproducibility issue with Agrif (likely)) created by clem
==== Analysis I think there is a reproducibility issue when using Agrif …
11:53 Scientific Advisory Board edited by clevy
(diff)
11:52 MembersOfCommittees.update2020.pdf attached to Scientific Advisory Board by clevy
11:13 Changeset [12419] by jcastill

Changes for Met Office utils ticket 325: do inverse barometer correction in coupled mode only if ln_apr_dyn=true

10:52 Changeset [12418] by jcastill

Branch to implement changes for Met Office utils ticket 325

10:25 Changeset [12417] by jcastill

Fix crashes in bgc runs in coupled mode: perform radiation daily cycle for bgc tracers only when ln_dm2dc=.true. in both coupled and uncoupled mode

09:57 Changeset [12416] by jcastill

Branch to implement fixes to biogeochemistry in coupled mode

2020-02-19:

21:29 Changeset [12415] by smueller

Reintegration of 2019 development branch /utils/build_MERGE_2019 into the build directory (/utils/build)

21:13 Changeset [12414] by smueller

Reintegration of 2019 development branch /utils/tools_MERGE_2019 into the tools directory (/utils/tools)

19:12 Changeset [12413] by smueller

Synchronisation of the branch for 2019 developments of the build directory with /utils/build@12191

18:48 Changeset [12412] by smueller

Synchronisation of the 2019 development branch for the tools directory (/utils/tools) with /utils/tools@12273

16:57 Changeset [12411] by jpalmier

new cleaned external version

16:50 New reply on Jobs created by mathiot
[post-doc] Ice/Ocean? Modeller (BAS, Cambridge, UK)
16:46 New topic on Jobs created by mathiot
[post-doc] Ice/Ocean? Modeller (BAS, Cambridge, UK)
16:27 Changeset [12410] by jcastill

Changes necessary for solving utils ticket #333: timestamp for bgc restart

16:18 Changeset [12409] by jcastill

Branch to implement timestamp in biogeochemistry restarts, see utils ticket #333

16:16 Changeset [12408] by jpalmier

update External tested and approuved versions

16:14 Changeset [12407] by frrh

Apply fix for DMS coupling in MEDUSA from Met Office
GMED ticket 514. Merge command:
svn merge -r 12215:12308 svn+ssh://frrh@forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/ipsl/forge/projets/nemo/svn/branches/NERC/dev_r5518_GO6_DmsOutFix

10:22 Changeset [12406] by davestorkey
  1. Rename the namelist timestep parameter: rn_rdt → rn_Dt
  2. Use the namelist parameter instead of the non-DOCTOR parameter: rdt → rn_Dt

This version has same SETTE results as the last version. Passes all tests but some
tests don't bit compare with the trunk.

Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.