Timeline


and

matching tags

2020-04-04:

15:09 2020WP/TOP-01_rlod_Antarctic_ice_Sheet_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)

2020-04-03:

20:00 Ticket #2405 (compilation of the tools fails in 4.0-HEAD) closed by mathiot
fixed: Action 5 of …
19:52 Changeset [12683] by mathiot

ticket #2405: delete temporary branch

19:27 Changeset [12682] by aumont

small bug fix

19:03 Changeset [12681] by mathiot

ticket #2405: merge tools_trunk_ticket2405 into it (merge trigger conflict because of Tree conflict on maketools)

18:54 Changeset [12680] by techene

dynatfQCO.F90, stepLF.F90 : fixed (remove pe3. from dyn_atf_qco input arguments), all : remove e3. tables and include gurvan's feedbacks

18:22 Changeset [12679] by techene

Fix bad commit.

18:21 2020WP/TOP-01_rlod_Antarctic_ice_Sheet_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
18:15 Changeset [12678] by charris

A couple of additional changes to reduce unnecessary output.

18:06 Changeset [12677] by aumont

small bug fix

18:04 Changeset [12676] by mathiot

ticket #2405: rm externals (svn propdel svn:externals) in tools and add maketools back into tools

18:00 Changeset [12675] by dancopsey

Fix compile errors.

17:59 Changeset [12674] by mathiot

ticket #2405: branch to remove externals and move maketools into tools.

17:50 Changeset [12673] by mathiot

ticket #2405: change external path for tools from /utils/tools@12273 to /utils/tools_r4.0-HEAD@12672

17:36 Changeset [12672] by mathiot

ticket #2405: rm externals (svn propdel svn:externals) in tools_r4.0-HEAD

17:32 Changeset [12671] by mathiot

ticket #2405: add maketools@12273 in tools_r4.0-HEAD

17:24 Changeset [12670] by mathiot

ticket #2405: create branch tools_r4.0-HEAD

17:21 Changeset [12669] by clevy

Update TOYATM for future NEMO release, see #2379

17:00 Changeset [12668] by clevy

create tool branch to add TOYATM tool for CPL_OASIS test case

16:55 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)
16:22 Changeset [12667] by gm

Shallow Water Eq. update

16:09 Changeset [12666] by jcastill

Final changes to make the code more general and working in all cases

15:37 Changeset [12665] by ayoung

Removed erroneous branch.

15:36 Changeset [12664] by ayoung

Removed erroneous branch.

15:01 Changeset [12663] by clevy

Add CPL_OASIS test case, see #2379

14:41 2020WP/VALID-11_clevy_OASIS_TESTCASE edited by clevy
(diff)
13:53 Changeset [12662] by ayoung

Branch for SEAMOUNT test configuration.

13:43 Changeset [12661] by ayoung

Branch for SEAMOUNT test configuration.

13:09 Changeset [12660] by cguiavarch

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.2_GO8_package: copy over changes from NEMO_4.0.1_GO8_package branch.

12:48 Changeset [12659] by cguiavarch

UKMO GO8 package branch relative to NEMO 4.0.2 release.

12:39 Changeset [12658] by cguiavarch

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.2_mirror : Remove SVN keywords.

12:34 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2020-04-09 by ayoung
Tags VC added
12:31 Changeset [12657] by cguiavarch

Mirror of NEMO 4.0.2 release in UKMO branch with SVN keywords removed. To form base revision for UKMO builds.

11:51 Changeset [12656] by techene

change key_QCO into key_qco, stepLF & traatf: add substitute, dynatfQCO: remove pe3 arguments

11:35 Changeset [12655] by smasson

r12581_ticket2418: merge with trunk@12654, see #2418

10:35 Changeset [12654] by jcastill

Further change for Met Office utils ticket 334: assume that the wind forcing components are in the U,V grid instead of the T grid

10:26 Changeset [12653] by smasson

sette: add batch files

10:22 Changeset [12652] by smasson

update arch files

09:51 Ticket #2433 (nstop>0 on a child grid is not working properly) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12651]
09:51 Changeset [12651] by smasson

r4.0-HEAD: nstop>0 on a child grid is ok see #2433

09:50 Ticket #2433 (nstop>0 on a child grid is not working properly) created by smasson
same as #2420 but for 4.0-HEAD
09:37 Ticket #2420 (nstop>0 on a child grid is not working properly) closed by smasson
fixed: After agreement with Rachid, fixed in [12650] Two comments: - nstop is …
09:27 Changeset [12650] by smasson

trunk: nstop>0 on a child grid is ok, see #2420

09:14 Ticket #2432 (multiple 3rd dimensions in iom_rstput) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12649] this commit pass all sette tests and gives the exact same …
09:11 Changeset [12649] by smasson

trunk: clean and unique 3rd dimension in iom_rstput, see #2432

08:54 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)

2020-04-02:

20:30 2020WP/DATAINT-02_smueller_IOM_revision edited by smueller
(diff)
20:23 Changeset [12648] by jcastill

Improve the fix so that it works properly in atm/ocn/wav coupled configurations

18:11 Changeset [12647] by jcastill

Fix bug: when running in ocean/wave coupled mode, no wave fields were recieved because the routine sbc_rcv_cpl was never called; done here to avoid merge problems

18:01 Ticket #2432 (multiple 3rd dimensions in iom_rstput) created by smasson
==== Context Several tricks have been done to be able to manage different …
17:45 2020WP/DATAINT-02_smueller_IOM_revision edited by smueller
(diff)
16:50 Changeset [12646] by gsamson

add ABL src directory to ORCA2_ICE_PISCES configuration (without activating ABL for now). It does not change SETTE results compared to r12645.

15:40 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)
15:37 Developers/Validation edited by smasson
(diff)
15:34 Developers/Validation/trunk_light created by smasson
15:00 Changeset [12645] by gsamson

clean working configs erroneously introduced in ref_cfgs.txt during merge party (r12182). I let ORCA2_ICE_ABL config for now but it will ultimately merge with ORCA2_ICE_PISCES config

14:22 Changeset [12644] by techene

stepLF: add e3 substitute and remove pe3, domqe: new routines without e3 computation

2020-04-01:

18:01 Changeset [12643] by jcastill

Branch to fix ocean-wave coupling: the ocean does not receive wave fields

14:57 Ticket #2431 (diamlr does not compile with gcc) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12642]
14:56 Changeset [12642] by smasson

trunk: diamlr compiles with gcc, see #2431

14:55 Ticket #2431 (diamlr does not compile with gcc) created by smasson
==== Context diamlr does not compile with gcc […] ==== Analysis …
14:34 Ticket #2430 (numnul with Agrif) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12641]
14:33 Changeset [12641] by smasson

trunk: numnul with Agrif, see #2430

14:29 Ticket #2430 (numnul with Agrif) created by smasson
same as #2378 but for the trunk
14:28 Ticket #2378 (numnul with Agrif) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12640]
14:27 Changeset [12640] by smasson

r4.0-HEAD: numnul with Agrif, see #2378

13:07 Ticket #2429 (do not try to access unassociated pointers in bdydta) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12639]
13:06 Changeset [12639] by smasson

r4.0-HEAD: avoid to use unassociated pointers in bdydta, see #2429

13:05 Ticket #2429 (do not try to access unassociated pointers in bdydta) created by smasson
==== Context same as #2428 but for 4.0-HEAD We access unassociated …
12:53 Ticket #2428 (do not try to access unassociated pointers in bdydta) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12638]
12:52 Changeset [12638] by smasson

trunk: avoid to use unassociated pointers in bdydta, see #2428

12:50 Ticket #2428 (do not try to access unassociated pointers in bdydta) created by smasson
==== Context We access unassociated pointers in bdydta Some compilers …
10:31 Changeset [12637] by dancopsey

Added field definition for icevol_cat for XIOS.

09:44 Changeset [12636] by dancopsey

Add:

  • Melt pond lids
  • Melt pond maximum area and thickness
  • Melt pond vertical flushing
  • Area contributing to melt ponds depends on total ice fraction
09:30 Changeset [12635] by dancopsey

Make a branch to add meltpond improvements

2020-03-31:

21:31 Changeset [12634] by jcastill

Remove because it is no longer needed

20:11 2020WP/DATAINT-02_smueller_IOM_revision edited by smueller
(diff)
20:08 Ticket #2427 (DATAINT-02_smueller_IOM_revision) created by smueller
==== Workplan action Wikipage: …
19:52 2020WP/DATAINT-02_smueller_IOM_revision edited by smueller
(diff)
18:28 2020WP/ASINTER-02_emanuelaclementi_Waves edited by emanuelaclementi
(diff)
17:47 Ticket #2426 (SAS does not compile without key_iomput) closed by smasson
fixed: done in [12633]
17:46 Changeset [12633] by smasson

trunk: compile SAS without key_iomput, see #2426

17:44 Ticket #2426 (SAS does not compile without key_iomput) created by smasson
==== Context SAS does not compile without key_iomput ==== Analysis …
16:53 2020WP/VALID-11_clevy_OASIS_TESTCASE edited by emalod
(diff)
13:08 Changeset [12632] by orioltp

Added two missing files with interfaces.

12:19 Ticket #2400 (iom_put() unallocated array "area" in diaar5.F90) closed by jchanut
fixed
10:55 Changeset [12631] by jchanut

Solve #2400 and replace at the same time useless area array by e1e2t

10:54 Changeset [12630] by jchanut

Solve #2400 and replace at the same time useless area array by e1e2t

2020-03-30:

21:05 2020WP/DATAINT-02_smueller_IOM_revision edited by smueller
(diff)
17:13 Changeset [12629] by laurent

Bugfixes into STATION_ASF, including jpk-related array-out-of-bounds error ⇒ jpk==2 !

17:09 Changeset [12628] by jcastill

Branch to fix a few aspects of wave coupling not present in the trunk

15:51 2020WP/DATAINT-02_smueller_IOM_revision edited by smueller
(diff)
13:15 Changeset [12627] by jcastill

Changes to assume forcing wind components in the U,V grid

12:06 Changeset [12626] by jcastill

Branch to change assumtion of wind forcing components to be in the T grid (we will assume that they are in the U,V grid instead). See last comments of Met Office utils ticket 334

10:50 Ticket #2425 (rhop diagnostic only available if other diagnostics requested) created by davestorkey
[…] ==== Context The iom_put call for potential density ('rhop') is …

2020-03-29:

13:10 Changeset [12625] by techene

all: change #include domzgr_substitute.h90 position

12:55 Changeset [12624] by techene

all: add e3 substitute and limit precompiled files lines to about 130 character, change key_LF into key_QCO, change module name (dynatfQCO, traatfQCO, stepLF)

2020-03-28:

12:53 Ticket #2306 (Review of documentation chapter 2 and associated annexes) closed by clevy
fixed
12:25 Ticket #2341 (Start 2019 MERGE branch) closed by clevy
fixed
12:17 Ticket #2216 (Update reference manual for 4.0 release) closed by clevy
fixed
12:02 Ticket Guidelines/New Ticket Summary edited by nemo
(diff)
12:00 Ticket Guidelines/New Ticket Summary edited by nemo
(diff)
08:38 Changeset [12623] by smasson

r12581_ticket2418: merge with trunk@12622, see #2418

07:00 Ticket #2424 (maximum number of digits for the cpu number in the file name) created by cbricaud
==== Context Some configurations will use a huge number of processors > …
06:52 Ticket #2423 (ln_mskland=T mask the under ice shelf seas in model ouput) created by cbricaud
==== Context I run EORCA025 with with ISF. Under ice shelf seas are …

2020-03-27:

20:55 Changeset [12622] by techene

all: add e3 substitute (sometimes it requires to add ze3t/u/v/w) and limit precompiled files lines to about 130 character

20:27 Changeset [12621] by mathiot

remove branch 2020/ticket2396 (ticket #2396)

20:23 Ticket #2396 (Bug in fabm running in coupled mode) closed by mathiot
fixed: Fix at revision r12620.
20:22 Changeset [12620] by mathiot

ticket2396: merge branch ticket2396 into trunk

20:17 Changeset [12619] by mathiot

ticket2396: update branch to head of trunk

10:03 Changeset [12618] by jcastill

Changes as in the trunk version

09:51 Changeset [12617] by jcastill

Brach to finish off Met Office utilities ticket 326: make changes as they are going to the trunk

2020-03-26:

19:24 Changeset [12616] by techene

all: add e3 substitute (sometimes it requires to add ze3t/u/v/w) and limit precompiled files lines to about 130 character, OCE/ASM/asminc.F90, OCE/DOM/domzgr_substitute.h90, OCE/ISF/isfcpl.F90, OCE/SBC/sbcice_cice, OCE/CRS/crsini.F90 : add key_LF

16:18 Changeset [12615] by laurent

STATION_ASF testcase working, minor improvements in SBCBLK*…

15:59 Changeset [12614] by gm

first Shallow Water Eq. update

12:30 Changeset [12613] by dcarneir

Including sea ice thickness in GO6 branch

12:28 Changeset [12612] by dcarneir

SIT changes compatible to SIT changes in OBS branch

12:16 Changeset [12611] by dcarneir

Including sea ice thickness variable

11:57 Changeset [12610] by dcarneir

Inclusion of sea ice thickness in OBS branch

11:53 Changeset [12609] by dcarneir

Making SIT changes in global configs to be compatible with build in shelf configs

11:52 Changeset [12608] by smueller

Removal of the needless tracking of the freshwater-budget adjustment flux for the previous year (variable a_fwb_b) in option 2 of the freshwater-budget adjustment mechanism (ticket #2377)

11:43 Changeset [12607] by dcarneir

Changing asminc to include SIT

11:15 Changeset [12606] by techene

all: add e3 substitute and limit precompiled files lines to about 130 character, OCE/TRA/traisf.F90: remove ONLY : e3t, r1_e1e2t

10:38 Changeset [12605] by dancopsey

Fix compile issues

2020-03-25:

16:25 Changeset [12604] by orioltp

Small fixes to avoid crash in single precision. Review of src/ICE/icedyn_rdgrft.F90 will be required.

16:20 Changeset [12603] by orioltp

Adding several interfaces to work with both single and double precision

13:22 Changeset [12602] by smueller

Addition of XIOS-based restart I/O to the restart capability of option 2 of the freshwater-budget adjustment mechanism (ticket #2377)

This changeset extends the standard restart capability added in r12591 by adding optional XIOS-based restart I/O according to the recipe provided in section 10.2.1 of the reference manual for NEMO version 4.0.1.

12:51 Changeset [12601] by francesca

Add extra-halo support (jperio 5,6) - ticket #2366

12:23 Changeset [12600] by jcastill
10:46 Changeset [12599] by jcastill

Merge changes relative to Met Office utils ticket 334 - wind velocity calculation for direct forcing and reorganization of ln_shelf_flx code

10:03 Ticket #2422 (ICE_AGRIF does not run if compiled with debug options) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12598]
10:02 Changeset [12598] by smasson

r4.0-HEAD: ice_agrif bugfix, see #2422

10:02 Ticket #2422 (ICE_AGRIF does not run if compiled with debug options) created by smasson
==== Context same as #2421 but for r4.0-HEAD jpk = 1 in ICE_AGRIF. This …
09:58 Ticket #2421 (ICE_AGRIF does not run if compiled with debug options) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12597]
09:57 Changeset [12597] by smasson

trunk: ice_agrif bugfix, see #2421

09:47 Ticket #2421 (ICE_AGRIF does not run if compiled with debug options) created by smasson
==== Context jpk = 1 in ICE_AGRIF. This generates out-of-bounds in domzgr …
09:39 Ticket #2043 (ENHANCE-06(2017WP)_Gurvan-Bulk_improvements) closed by gm
fixed: done in incorporated to the 2020 trunk by Laurent Brodeau see ticket #2159
09:11 Changeset [12596] by dcarneir

Updating AMM15 package branch to be in sync with changes in OBS branch

2020-03-24:

22:25 Changeset [12595] by dcarneir

Removing commented code in subroutine sit_asm_inc

22:18 Changeset [12594] by dcarneir

Removing commented code in sit_asm_inc

16:52 Changeset [12593] by smasson

r12581_ticket2418, first commit see #2418

16:11 Ticket #2420 (nstop>0 on a child grid is not working properly) created by smasson
==== Context With AGRIF, If an error occurs in the child grid and if this …
15:08 Changeset [12592] by gsamson

correct mxld_abl & mxlm_abl init to avoid division by zero (ticket #2419)

11:21 Changeset [12591] by smueller

Addition of standard restart capability without XIOS support to option 2 of the freshwater-budget adjustment mechanism as a remedy for the defect reported in ticket #2377

2020-03-23:

22:16 Changeset [12590] by techene

all: add e3 substitute, OCE/DOM/domzgr_substitute.h90: correct a bug for e3f

18:44 Changeset [12589] by gsamson

update reference namelist accordingly to changes introduced in rev12588 (ticket #2419)

18:21 Changeset [12588] by gsamson

revised ABL model version including:

  • albmod cleaning
  • new abl mixing length option (nn_amxl = 3)
  • use rho_air function from aerobulk everywhere
  • remove mxl_abl (replaced by master (mxlm_abl) and dissipative (mxlm_abl) mixing lengths)
  • temporary flag "ln_tpot" to disable potential temperature computation in sbcblk
15:26 2020WP/ASINTER-06_gsamson_ABL_improvement edited by gsamson
(diff)
15:24 Changeset [12587] by gsamson

create dev_r12563_ASINTER-06_ABL_improvement branch from trunk r12563, ticket #2419

15:15 Ticket #2419 (ASINTER-06_gsamson_ABL_improvement) created by gsamson
[…] ==== Workplan action Wikipage: …
15:00 2020WP/ASINTER-06_gsamson_ABL_improvement created by gsamson
15:00 Tag change on 2020WP/ASINTER-06_gsamson_ABL_improvement by gsamson
Tags WP added
13:14 Changeset [12586] by francesca

Add extra-halo support (jperio 3,4) - ticket #2366

10:58 Changeset [12585] by jcastill

Update to CO8 version - the previous one crashed after a divide by zero error

2020-03-22:

22:18 Changeset [12584] by techene

OCE/DOM/domqe.F90: remove dom_qe_r3c call from dom_qe_sf_nxt and make it public, OCE/steplf.F90: add dom_qe_r3c and update r3 factors (bug)

2020-03-21:

15:40 Changeset [12583] by techene

OCE/DOM/domqe.F90: add gdep at time level Kbb in dom_qe_sf_update, OCE/DOM/domzgr_substitute.h90: create the substitute module, OCE/DYN/dynatfLF.F90, OCE/TRA/traatfLF.F90: move boundary condition management and agrif management from atf modules to OCE/steplf.F90, OCE/SBC/sbcice_cice.F90, ICE/iceistate.F90 : remove dom_vvl_interpol and replace by dom_vvl_zgr ?

11:58 Changeset [12582] by smasson

r12581_ticket2418: create branch from trunk@12581, see #2418

11:54 Ticket #2418 (model does not stop properly in stpctl) created by smasson
==== Context If an error is detected in stpctl, the model will or will …

2020-03-20:

23:26 Changeset [12581] by techene

OCE/DOM/domqe.F90: make dom_qe_r3c public, OCE/DYN/dynatfLF.F90: duplicate dynatf and replace dom_qe_interpol calls by the ssh scaling method to compute and update e3t/u/v at time Kmm, OCE/TRA/traatfLF.F90: duplicate traatf and replace dom_qe_interpol by the ssh scaling method to compute internal ze3t, OCE/steplf.F90: change the order of atf routines ssh_atf is called first then dom_qe_r3c to computed filtered ssh to h ratios at T-, U-, V-points finally tra_atf_lf and dyn_atf_lf

19:38 Changeset [12580] by dancopsey

Add 1D river coupling code from changeset 10269 of GO6 package branch
branches/UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package

18:43 Changeset [12579] by techene

change the way to compute e3, gde in dom_qe_sf_update : it makes some differences since previous e3w did not scale with ssh, change the way to compute e3t in dom_qe_rst

17:28 Changeset [12578] by acc

A rearrangement and renaming of parts of the releases directory. These
changes are to reflect the intention, going forward, to maintain invariant
tagged releases. In future point releases such as 4.0.2 (and later) will
remain invariant once tagged. For each main release (in this case 4.0),
associated point releases (4.0.2, 4.0.3 etc.) will be located in a
subdirectory (i.e. r4.0/). Each main release subdirectory will contain an
evolving bug-fix branch (r4.0-HEAD) on which subsequent bug-fixes may be
committed and from which future point releases can be made.

These restrictions are introduced too late for release-4.0.1 and earlier
releases so these are left at the top level. Thus the arrangement of the
releases directory goes from:

releases —+— basic_stats.sh

| CMIP5_IPSL
|
release-3.4
| release-3.6
|
release-4.0
| release-4.0.1
|
release-4.0-HEAD
| release-4.0.2

to:

releases —+— basic_stats.sh

| CMIP5_IPSL
|
release-3.4
| release-3.6
|
release-4.0
| release-4.0.1
|
r4.0 —+

| r4.0-HEAD
|
r4.0.2

where the last two directory names have been shortened from release- to r.
Future main releases will involve creating the subdirectory and HEAD branch
with an immediate .0 tag branch.

17:00 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
15:03 Ticket Guidelines/New Ticket Summary edited by nemo
(diff)
15:02 Ticket Guidelines/New Ticket Summary edited by nemo
(diff)
15:02 Ticket Guidelines/New Ticket Summary edited by nemo
(diff)
13:10 Changeset [12577] by dancopsey

Add a couple of missing changes added through changesets 7540 and 8046 of the original GO6 package branch dev_r5518_GO6_package

12:39 Changeset [12576] by dancopsey

Merge in iceberg calving stuff from dev_r5518_coupling_GSI7_GSI8_landice from the start of the branch to revision 6023.

11:46 Ticket Guidelines/New Ticket Summary edited by nemo
(diff)
11:44 Ticket Guidelines/New Ticket Summary edited by nemo
(diff)

2020-03-19:

20:45 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
18:09 Changeset [12575] by dancopsey

Make a new branch for icesheet and river coupling (using 0D and 1D arrays respectively)

15:52 Changeset [12574] by cguiavarch

Add Equation of State tag to salinity and temperature outputs and cell_methods attribute for mean_nemo (mean_nemo_wrapper not needed anymore)

15:12 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
14:25 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
14:23 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)

2020-03-18:

17:48 2020WP/VALID-11_clevy_OASIS_TESTCASE edited by clevy
(diff)
17:45 Changeset [12573] by clevy

Implementation of OASIS CPL tes case

17:19 Ticket #2417 (SETTE: Make sette universal) created by mathiot
==== Context As presented in ST meeting, SETTE need to be independant of …
15:47 Changeset [12572] by petesykes

adding kt to diaopfoam call

15:35 Ticket #2304 (SETTE failed to update some namelist parameter) closed by mathiot
fixed
15:35 Changeset [12571] by mathiot

ticket #2304: delete branch

15:30 Changeset [12570] by kingr

Added diaopfoam T0 diagnostics

12:22 Changeset [12569] by mathiot

ticket #2304: merge branch sette_ticket2304 into sette (thank you Simon for the review and all the suggestions you made). It include synchronisation and cleaning option between the REF config and the _ST config to ease the work when the reference configurations are changed and display bug in sette_check_avail_rev

12:01 Changeset [12568] by mathiot

ticket2304: synchronise branch with lates revision of sette

11:37 Changeset [12567] by jcastill

Review the previous changes and make sure that wind and momentum components and module are in the right grid; reduce the number of loops to the minimum

2020-03-17:

17:09 Changeset [12566] by dancopsey

Move calculation of effective pond fraction to icethd_pnd.F90 (not sbccpl)

15:51 Changeset [12565] by smasson

dev_r12472_ASINTER-05_Masson_CurrentFeedback: code inmplemenation, see #2156

14:52 Ticket #2416 (BENCH is no more working with constant size subdomains) closed by smasson
fixed
14:52 Ticket #2415 (BENCH is no more working with constant size subdomains) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12563]
14:51 Changeset [12564] by smasson

release-4.0-HEAD: minor bugfix in BENCH, see #2416

14:49 Changeset [12563] by smasson

trunk: minor bugfix in BENCH, see #2415

14:48 Ticket #2416 (BENCH is no more working with constant size subdomains) created by smasson
==== Context same as 12415 but for release-4.0-HEAD BENCH is no more …
14:47 Ticket #2415 (BENCH is no more working with constant size subdomains) created by smasson
==== Context BENCH is no more working when nn_isize and nn_jsize are …
12:46 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2020-03-19 by acc
Tags VC added
11:28 Changeset [12562] by mathiot

ticket #2304: cosmetic change in the display of the list of all available revision

11:23 Changeset [12561] by mathiot

ticket #2304: add LC_MESSAGES definition in param (only en_US supported)

10:55 Ticket #2414 (doc does not compile) created by smasson
==== Context In the trunk the doc fails to compile with the following …

2020-03-16:

18:55 Ticket #2413 (DOMAINcfg write domcfg.nc even if nstop /= 0) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context The DOMAINcfg tool writes the domcfg.nc output file …
18:26 Changeset [12560] by francesca

Rename HPC-08 branch - ticket #2366

15:30 Changeset [12559] by francesca

Create HPC-08 branch - ticket #2366

2020-03-15:

20:51 Changeset [12558] by jcastill

Update vertical interpolation code for boundaries, based on later trunk version

13:12 Changeset [12557] by dcarneir

Branch in sync with obs_oper_update

2020-03-13:

18:06 Changeset [12556] by charris

Changes from GO6 package branch (fixes for GMED ticket 450):

svn merge -r 11107:12233 svn+ssh://charris@forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/ipsl/forge/projets/nemo/svn/branches/UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package

17:33 Changeset [12555] by charris

Changes from GO6 package branch (GMED ticket 450):

svn merge -r 11035:11101 svn+ssh://charris@forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/ipsl/forge/projets/nemo/svn/branches/UKMO/dev_r5518_GO6_package

17:22 Changeset [12554] by jcastill

Fixes to the velocity limiter and vertical interpolation

16:52 Changeset [12553] by charris
16:38 Ticket #2412 (potential out-of-bounds in bdydta/bdytides?) created by smasson
==== Context Following #2399, I had a closer look at the use of ssh and …
15:51 Changeset [12552] by mathiot

ticket #2396: add discussed fix

15:51 Changeset [12551] by smasson

dev_r12472_ASINTER-05: update to trunk@12550, see #2156

15:42 Changeset [12550] by mathiot

create branch for ticket #2396 (Bug in fabm running in coupled mode)

15:12 Ticket #2411 (sbcabl.F90 from ABL does not compile) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12549]
15:11 Changeset [12549] by smasson

trunk: fix compilation bug for ABL/sbcabl.F90, see #2411

15:10 Ticket #2411 (sbcabl.F90 from ABL does not compile) created by smasson
==== Context sbcabl.F90 from ABL does not compile ==== Analysis …
11:35 Ticket #2410 (Bdy arrays are filled out of their bounds if bdy data is taken at initial ...) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12548]
11:34 Changeset [12548] by smasson

release-4.0-HEAD: out-of-bounds in bdydta, see #2410

11:16 Ticket #2410 (Bdy arrays are filled out of their bounds if bdy data is taken at initial ...) created by smasson
same as #2399 but for 4.0-HEAD
11:13 Ticket #2399 (Bdy arrays are filled out of their bounds if bdy data is taken at initial ...) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12547]
11:12 Changeset [12547] by smasson

trunk: out-of-bounds in bdydta, see #2399

11:06 Changeset [12546] by orioltp

Adding precision specification in hardcoded reals and other modifications to allow compilation without forcing reals without precision specification to a certain value through compiler flags

10:26 Ticket #2409 (minor bugfix in ice control print in coupled mode) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12545]
10:26 Ticket #2408 (minor bugfix in ice control print in coupled mode) closed by smasson
fixed: done in [12544]
10:25 Changeset [12545] by smasson

release-4.0-HEAD: minor bugfix in ice control print, see #2409

10:23 Changeset [12544] by smasson

trunk: minor bugfix in ice control print, see #2408

10:21 Ticket #2409 (minor bugfix in ice control print in coupled mode) created by smasson
==== Context same as #2408 but for the 4.0-HEAD In coupled mode (ln_cpl …
10:20 Ticket #2408 (minor bugfix in ice control print in coupled mode) created by smasson
==== Context In coupled mode (ln_cpl = T), model stop on undefined value …

2020-03-12:

18:19 Changeset [12543] by mathiot

create branch for ticket #2406 (tke and isf)

18:16 Changeset [12542] by mathiot

ticket #1927 was closed 2 weeks ago, branch no longer needed

18:05 Changeset [12541] by mathiot

ticket #2304 : add description of -s and -c in the README, set verbosity of rsync to normal and update text output from sette

15:40 Ticket #2407 (ICB+SI3: blow up under specific circumstances in very shallow cell) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context MetO eORCA12 (NEMO v4) blows up after few years …
15:10 2020WP/VALID-11_clevy_OASIS_TESTCASE edited by clevy
(diff)
15:07 2020WP/VALID-11_clevy_OASIS_TESTCASE edited by clevy
(diff)
14:40 Changeset [12540] by frrh

Get rid of duplicate variable!

14:35 Changeset [12539] by frrh

Branch for GO8 Intel fixes.

2020-03-11:

19:30 Changeset [12538] by aumont

initialization of local arrays to 0

19:28 Ticket #2406 (Bugs in tke with ice shelves) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context - If tke switch on, nn_pdl == 1 and ice shelf …
16:02 Changeset [12537] by aumont

Comments in routines have been revised and significantly augmented

15:32 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2020-04-07 by clevy
Tags VC added
15:03 Ticket #2405 (compilation of the tools fails in 4.0-HEAD) created by clem
In nemo 4.0-HEAD, compilation of the tools fails because of a missing file …
14:50 Changeset [12536] by petesykes

added diaopfoam T0 diagnostics

12:06 Changeset [12535] by davestorkey

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.1_biharmonic_GM: science changes.

11:52 Changelog edited by clevy
(diff)
11:36 Changeset [12534] by davestorkey

UKMO branch to implement biharmonic Gent-Mc Williams? scheme (in the form d/dz2(del2 u)).

11:35 Changeset [12533] by davestorkey

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.1_biharmonic_GM: delete branch prior to recreating it relative to an older version of the release.

11:33 Ticket #2404 (Print output if reading open boundary data files can be missing) created by jchanut
==== Context Information about the proper reading of open boundary files …
10:26 Changeset [12532] by davestorkey

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.1_biharmonic_GM: science changes.

2020-03-10:

17:43 Changeset [12531] by orioltp

New branch with Mixed Precision developments.

15:46 Changeset [12530] by smueller

Explicit activation of the sea-ice component in the namelists for the BENCH test case and adjustment of the comment associated with the nn_ice parameter in the reference namelist (ticket #2403)

15:08 Changeset [12529] by gm

Shallow Water apply to Adcroft&Marshall 1998 cfg

2020-03-09:

20:18 Ticket #2403 (Inactive sea-ice component in the BENCH test case) created by smueller
==== Context The sea-ice component in the BENCH test case remains …
18:11 Ticket #2402 (access undefined values in a control print of cpl_oasis3) closed by smasson
fixed
18:10 Changeset [12528] by smasson

release-4.0-HEAD: minor bugfix in cpl_oasis3, see #2401

18:10 Ticket #2402 (access undefined values in a control print of cpl_oasis3) created by smasson
==== same as #2401 but for release-4.0-HEAD ==== Context print in lines …
18:07 Ticket #2401 (access undefined values in a control print of cpl_oasis3) closed by smasson
fixed: fixed in [12527]
18:06 Changeset [12527] by smasson

trunk: minor bugfix in cpl_oasis3, see #2401

18:05 Ticket #2401 (access undefined values in a control print of cpl_oasis3) created by smasson
==== Context print in lines 446-448: […] access undefined values as …
14:50 Changeset [12526] by aumont

Bug fix on the unit of ndepo

14:42 Changeset [12525] by aumont

DVM of mesozooplankton + slight changes on prognostic ligands

14:42 Changeset [12524] by aumont

DVM of mesozooplankton + slight changes on prognostic ligands

12:11 Ticket #2400 (iom_put() unallocated array "area" in diaar5.F90) created by jchanut
==== Context No matter one output diagnostics in dia_ar5 routine (i.e. …
12:00 Ticket #2398 (dia_harm routine can be very slow) closed by clem
fixed
11:59 Changeset [12523] by clem

solve ticket #2398. This routine is now much much faster

11:58 Ticket #2399 (Bdy arrays are filled out of their bounds if bdy data is taken at initial ...) created by jchanut
==== Context bdydta module with initial state as boundary data ==== …
11:23 Changeset [12522] by andmirek

Ticket #2386: changes for tests cases enabling use XIOS in the tests to read and wirite restart with XIOS (using USING_XIOS_RRW)

11:16 Changeset [12521] by andmirek

Ticket 2386: fixes in the code

2020-03-08:

15:40 Changeset [12520] by clem

in case ice temperature is read with bdy, make sure that input ice temperature cannot be at the melting point otherwise instant melting can occur and make a big mess

2020-03-06:

19:11 Changeset [12519] by jcastill

Remove some lines of code introduced before so that instability errors are printed

18:21 Ticket #2398 (dia_harm routine can be very slow) created by clem
==== Context In some cases, the diagnostics for tidal harmonics are very …

2020-03-05:

19:00 Ticket #2382 (Faulty option 1 of the freshwater budget adjustment mechanism (`nn_fwb = ...) closed by smueller
fixed: Using NEMO release-4.0-HEAD, a variant of the ORCA2_ICE_PISCES
17:01 Changeset [12518] by smueller

Correction of the fallback option for MPI-2 compatibility in delayed global MPP operations (ticket #2382)

This changeset is the merging of changeset [12512] (see ticket #2381) into the release-4.0-HEAD version of NEMO.

16:35 Ticket #2381 (Faulty option 1 of the freshwater budget adjustment mechanism (`nn_fwb = ...) closed by smueller
fixed: A variant of the ORCA2_ICE_PISCES restartability test with defined …
16:11 Changeset [12517] by cguiavarch

add modernised diahth w/o key

16:07 Changeset [12516] by cguiavarch

add modernised diahth w/o key

15:47 Changeset [12515] by andmirek

Ticket #2386 : changes in code to make XIOS restart read/write working in reference configurations

15:44 Changeset [12514] by andmirek

Ticket #2386: change sette to have an option (environmental variable) to control if XIOS is used to read/write NEMO restart for reference configurations

14:29 Changeset [12513] by andmirek

Ticket 2386: Update sette to @12474

13:17 Changeset [12512] by smueller

Correction of the fallback option for MPI-2 compatibility in delayed global MPP operations (ticket #2381)

12:21 Changeset [12511] by andmirek

ticket #2386: update trunk@12493 to have AGRIF sette working

08:42 Ticket #2397 (Restart failure of the ORCA2_ICE_PISCES reference configuration) closed by gsamson
fixed
08:40 Changeset [12510] by gsamson

apply zdf_iwm_init bugfix suggested in ticket #2397 to correct ORCA2_ICE_PISCES restartability issue introduced in rev12501 (ticket #2395)

Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.