Timeline


and

matching tags

2020-10-29:

16:33 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
16:26 Changeset [13708] by techene

#2485 clean and update shallow water specific routines accordingly to qco AGRIF changes

15:55 Changeset [13707] by francesca

Create HPC-09 loop fusion branch - ticket #2367

15:51 Changeset [13706] by techene

#2385 #2555 and #2527 shallow water test case now runs properly

15:46 Changeset [13705] by techene

#2555 nn_een_e3f parameter no longer controls EEN e3f computation only it also controls ENE and ENS e3f then is has been turned into nn_e3f_typ

15:35 comm_cleanup.pdf attached to 2020WP/HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion by francesca
15:34 Changeset [13704] by techene

#2555 nn_een_e3f parameter no longer controls EEN e3f computation only it also controls ENE and ENS e3f then is has been turned into nn_e3f_typ

15:29 Changeset [13703] by techene

#2555 remove nn_een_e3f parameter from name list this parameter is now used for EEN, ENE and ENS vorticity schemes then its name is turned into nn_e3f_typ

15:16 Developers/Update_on Line_Users Guide created by clevy
13:57 Changeset [13702] by andmirek

Ticket #2386: correct restart context definition

12:17 Changeset [13701] by francesca

end of cleanup of the TRA modules - ticket #2367

10:18 Changeset [13700] by andmirek

Ticket #2482: merge branch with the changes for ORCA012

10:15 Changeset [13699] by andmirek

Ticket #2482: MO GO8 ORCA012 configuration

2020-10-28:

19:18 Changeset [13698] by techene

#2385 update qco names after agrif required changes

19:14 Changeset [13697] by techene

cleaning

19:09 Changeset [13696] by techene

#2555 use same e3f definition as in EEN in ENS and ENE instead of previous ugly fix and change time splitting accordingly change namelist vorticity scheme param nn_een_e3f into nn_e3f_typ

18:50 Changeset [13695] by dford

Add 3D PFT-specific grazing diagnostics

18:03 Changeset [13694] by andmirek

Ticket #2386: merge with trunk rev 13688

17:34 Changeset [13693] by jchanut

#2385, change r3x update with AGRIF: Avoid passing arguments to a subroutine while swapping grids

17:29 Changeset [13692] by jchanut

#2385, revert to standard VORTEX cpp keys, i.e. remove "key_qco"

16:09 Changeset [13691] by laurent

Improvements for "oce+ice capable" STATION_ASF!

13:11 Changeset [13690] by laurent

Improvements for "oce+ice capable" STATION_ASF!

11:42 Changeset [13689] by jchanut

#2385, Missing ssh initialization for vortex

11:37 Changeset [13688] by clevy

update online users guide to point on 4.0.4 for install

10:58 2020WP/HPC-07_mocavero_mpi3 edited by andmirek
review (diff)
10:57 Changeset [13687] by dancopsey

Fix merge conflicts.

10:56 Changeset [13686] by laurent

Improvements for "oce+ice capable" STATION_ASF!

10:52 Changeset [13685] by dancopsey

2020-10-27:

19:24 Changeset [13684] by agn

Include fix for stable thick BLs so prevent v low diffusivity & viscosity

18:27 Changeset [13683] by jchanut

#2385, AGRIF. Duplicate now r3x in after r3x arrays at initialization (as done with std vvl)

17:12 Changeset [13682] by laurent

Still improving the oce+ice capable STATION_ASF…

16:39 2020WP/HPC-07_mocavero_mpi3 edited by francesca
(diff)
13:54 Changeset [13681] by vancop

Post-gurvanian subroutine volume 2 including several bugfixes for Clement check

2020-10-26:

23:02 Changeset [13680] by jchanut

#2385, effectively add VORTEX ssh initialization and key_qco. Save first guess (prior update) r3x arrays: Restored correct value of surface w.

19:08 Changeset [13679] by jchanut

#2345. Add volume initialization with qco in VORTEX test case. At this stage, test case compiles and and runs but parent grid surface kinematic condition appears to be wrong under overlap.

18:52 Changeset [13678] by jchanut

#2385, qco with AGRIF

18:37 Changeset [13677] by dford

Add option for MEDUSA to use RGB light scheme.

18:35 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
18:32 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
17:56 Changeset [13676] by laurent

Setting up the new STATION_ASF with sea-ice support

17:26 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
16:30 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
12:18 Changeset [13675] by laurent

Setting up the new STATION_ASF with sea-ice support

12:09 Ticket #2557 (Wrong behaviour of tab_2d_3d (and possible the others).) created by orioltp
[…] ==== Context When extending the mixed-precision implementation …
09:48 Changeset [13674] by jchanut

#2222, suppress update of barotropic corrective fluxes due to asselin filter at first Euler time step. Even better conservation of volume.

08:55 Working Groups/Kernel edited by mikebell
Two talks uploaded (October 2020) (diff)
08:52 Bruciaferri_NEMO-kernel_2020.pptx attached to Working Groups/Kernel by mikebell
Diego Bruciaferri: Multi-envelope s-coordinate system: idealised & …
08:51 Changeset [13673] by jchanut

#2129, Correct use of Niglo0/Njglo0 in place of jpiglo/jpjglo.
Accomodate with 2DV domains with vertical North/South? walls.

08:48 subich_workgroup_2020_oct_21.2.pdf attached to Working Groups/Kernel by mikebell
Chris Subich: Towards semi-Lagrangian advection in NEMO; October 2020
08:48 subich_workgroup_2020_oct_21.pdf attached to Working Groups/Kernel by mikebell
Chris Subich: Towards semi-Lagrangian advection in NEMO; October 2020
08:13 Changeset [13672] by jchanut

#2222, add salinity masking in VORTEX test case

2020-10-23:

19:38 Changeset [13671] by jpalmier

Update SETTE external revision

19:27 Changeset [13670] by dancopsey

Move allocation of rCdU_ice to avoid conflicts with fix_cpl branch.

19:23 Changeset [13669] by dancopsey

Merge in implicit sea ice drag code from NEMO/branches/UKMO/NEMO_4.0.1_FKOSM_m11715

19:16 Changeset [13668] by dancopsey

Make branch for implicit sea ice drag

18:36 Changeset [13667] by dancopsey

Make branch to add adaptive vertical advection

16:33 Changeset [13666] by dancopsey

Move the point where I correct the total ice fraction

15:30 Changeset [13665] by dancopsey

Make sure ice fraction stays below 1.

15:07 Changeset [13664] by dancopsey

Branch to fix NANs that creep into SSH and EMP.

12:21 Changeset [13663] by laurent

Control files….

10:43 2020WP/ENHANCE-14_smueller_OSMOSIS_streamlining edited by smueller
(diff)

2020-10-22:

20:49 Changeset [13662] by clem

update to almost r4.0.4

17:01 Ticket #2556 (Sette test not catching failed REPRO runs) created by ayoung
==== Context Sette test did not catch failed reproducibility run and …
13:14 Changeset [13661] by jpalmier

Add NERC Externals to this new release

12:47 Changeset [13660] by francesca

communications cleanup of the TRA modules - ticket #2367

12:04 Changeset [13659] by jpalmier

New release, new branch

09:39 Users/Agenda/2020-10-21 edited by clem
(diff)

2020-10-21:

17:14 Changeset [13658] by cguiavarch

Implicit sea ice drag: merge from NEMO/branches/MOI/NEMO_4.03_IODRAG [12947:12964]

16:52 Changeset [13657] by cguiavarch

Create a NEMO_4.0.2 branch to include Jerome's implicit sea ice drag

16:20 Changeset [13656] by laurent

Commit all my dev of 2020!

16:15 Changeset [13655] by laurent

Commit all my dev of 2020!

15:41 Changeset [13654] by cguiavarch

Error while creating the branch, deleting branch

14:54 Changeset [13653] by smasson

create release r4.0.4

14:51 Users/Agenda/2020-10-21 edited by smasson
(diff)
14:37 Changeset [13652] by cguiavarch

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.2_momentum_trends : code changes (equivalent to rev 13500 of NEMO 4.0.1 branch).

14:10 Users/Agenda/2020-10-21 created by smasson
13:40 Changeset [13651] by dford

Branch to make observation operator code and its interface more generic.

13:32 Changeset [13650] by laurent

Branch "ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice", ticket #2369, based on trunk at r13648!

13:10 Ticket #2555 (Proper fix for ENE and ENS in partial step) created by techene
==== Status There are two issues to solve in NEMO/OCE/DYN : 1° In …
13:07 Changeset [13649] by dford

Allow RGB chlorophyll to be taken from MEDUSA or HadOCC.

12:00 Users/Homepage/News edited by smasson
(diff)
10:35 Changeset [13648] by clem

4.0-HEAD:remove isig1 isig2 isig3 from the file_def.xml

2020-10-20:

17:48 Changeset [13647] by cguiavarch

iceberg restart fix

17:33 Changeset [13646] by clem

4.0-HEAD: change diagnostics of the ellipse for ice rheology (already done in the trunk). And avoid annoying prints from bbl

16:20 Changeset [13645] by petesykes

Correcting vertical interp in shallow water near coastlines

15:49 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2020-10-22 by smasson
Tags VC added
12:53 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)
12:52 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)
12:17 Changeset [13644] by techene

#2385 come back to previous e3 weighting in ene and ens when qco not activated (SETTE pass)

09:44 Ticket #2545 (bug in heat budget for SI3) closed by clem
fixed
01:41 Changeset [13643] by clem

trunk: use the transmitted solar for the ice budget. See #2545

00:58 Changeset [13642] by clem

4.0-HEAD: use the transmitted solar for the ice budget. See #2545

2020-10-19:

20:35 Ticket #2554 (SI3: unused option ln_dyn_RHGADV gives wrong conservation diags) closed by clem
fixed
20:16 Changeset [13641] by clem

trunk: solve ticket #2554

19:15 Changeset [13640] by clem

4.0-HEAD: solve ticket #2554

17:53 2020WP/HPC-07_mocavero_mpi3 edited by francesca
(diff)
17:51 Changeset [13639] by mocavero

Added key_mpi3 in sette to activate/deactivate the use of MPI3 neighborhood collectives lbc routines - ticket #2496

17:36 Changeset [13638] by mocavero

Create sette branch to introduce key_mpi3 - ticket #2496

16:26 Ticket #2553 (restartability broken when LEV melt pond activated (ln_pnd_LEV)) closed by mathiot
fixed: Clem agreed it is a bug but we really did not understand why SETTE didn't …
16:20 Ticket #2551 (bug with nn_fwb=1 (mpp_delay_sum): global sum not updated) closed by mathiot
fixed: After discussion with Seb., we agreed on: - the suggested solution (the …
16:16 Changeset [13637] by mathiot

fix ticket #2553 in trunk

16:15 Changeset [13636] by mathiot

fix ticket #2551 in trunk

16:14 Changeset [13635] by mathiot

fix ticket #2551 in NEMO4

16:12 Changeset [13634] by mathiot

fix ticket #2553 in NEMO4

16:07 Ticket #2545 (bug in heat budget for SI3) reopened by clem
reopened since there is still a contradiction in the use of solar flux for …
15:06 Ticket #2554 (SI3: unused option ln_dyn_RHGADV gives wrong conservation diags) created by clem
The option ln_dyn_RHGADV in SI3 which is rarely used (only for testing and …
14:58 Changeset [13633] by clem

trunk: repro issue(?) for UMx advection scheme. One loop index was incorrect.

12:40 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)
10:53 Changeset [13632] by mocavero

Add neighborhood collectives calls in the NEMO test - ticket #2496

10:49 Changeset [13631] by mocavero

Add neighborhood collectives calls in the NEMO cfgs - ticket #2496

10:48 Changeset [13630] by mocavero

Add neighborhood collectives calls in the NEMO src - ticket #2496

08:46 Changeset [13629] by vancop

Pregurvanic review version, mpp bug fix test

2020-10-16:

18:14 Changeset [13628] by dford

Minor bug fix when checking light penetration options.

16:26 Changeset [13627] by techene

#2385 cosmetics and warning for ENT uncompatibility with vector form

16:25 Changeset [13626] by smueller

Update of the inactive SETTE-related externals definition

16:16 Changeset [13625] by smueller

Adjustment of the MEDUSA-specific extension of the test for local working-copy modifications in SETTE

16:00 Changeset [13624] by dford

Branch for adding two-way NEMO-MEDUSA coupling.

15:45 Ticket #2553 (restartability broken when LEV melt pond activated (ln_pnd_LEV)) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context Despite restartability test OK with ORCA2_ICE_PISCES …
15:30 Changeset [13623] by smueller

Update of the inactive SETTE-related externals definition

15:11 Changeset [13622] by smueller

MEDUSA-specific extension of the test for local working-copy modifications in SETTE

15:06 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)
14:16 Changeset [13621] by techene

#2385 ln_dynvor=T should be ok

10:49 Changeset [13620] by smueller

Update of the MEDUSA-related externals definitions

10:41 Changeset [13619] by francesca

cleanup of the TRA modules - first step

10:07 Changeset [13618] by clem

trunk: optimization of both Prather and UMx advection schemes. Related to ticket #2552

10:07 Changeset [13617] by clem

4.0-HEAD: optimization of both Prather and UMx advection schemes. Related to ticket #2552

2020-10-15:

18:00 Ticket #2549 (wrong diagnotic of error handling in stp_ctl) closed by smasson
fixed: done in [13616]
17:58 Changeset [13616] by smasson

trunk: bugfix in stpctl for land inner-domains, see #2549

17:22 Changeset [13615] by techene

#2385 typo correction

17:21 Changeset [13614] by techene

#2385 cleaning

15:42 Changeset [13613] by smasson

trunk: icedyn_adv_pra.F90 optimisation see #2552

15:42 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
15:40 Ticket #2552 (icedyn_adv_pra.F90 optimisation) created by smasson
==== Context general optimisation of icedyn_adv_pra.F90 - merge loops - …
15:40 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
14:45 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
12:40 Ticket #2551 (bug with nn_fwb=1 (mpp_delay_sum): global sum not updated) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context results of mpp_delay_sum are not updated between the …

2020-10-14:

19:18 Changeset [13612] by clem

trunk: unwanted commit and therefore errors. Corrected now. It only affects diagnostics but prevents the model from running anyway

18:54 Changeset [13611] by clem

trunk: remove unexisting field in xml (in test cases)

18:53 Changeset [13610] by clem

trunk: remove unexisting field in xml

18:40 Changeset [13609] by clem

trunk: add diagnostics of drift for the advection schemes as in 4.0-HEAD

18:31 Changeset [13608] by techene

#2385 reordering and remove unnecessary USE - sette test not passed yet

18:27 Changeset [13607] by techene

#2385 cosmetics and F-point loops changed

18:23 Changeset [13606] by techene

#2385 adapted for SWE

18:13 Changeset [13605] by techene

#2385 add diags and diags at F-point

18:07 Changeset [13604] by techene

#2385 cleaning, relevant features moved to OCE, bug corrected in dynvor

18:06 Ticket #2545 (bug in heat budget for SI3) closed by clem
fixed: fixed at r13602 for the trunk
18:04 Changeset [13603] by techene

#2385 adapted for SWE : some cleaning, bug corrected in the time stepping (more details in the ticket)

18:03 Changeset [13602] by clem

trunk: debug of some outputs in the rheology has been commited by mistake at r13601, so the right field_def is commited here

17:59 Changeset [13601] by clem

trunk: rewrite heat budget of sea ice to make it perfectly conservative by construction. Also, activating ln_icediachk now gives an ascii file (icedrift_diagnostics.ascii) containing mass, salt and heat global conservation issues (if any). In addition, 2D drift files can be outputed (icedrift_mass…) and field_def is changed accordingly. Note that advection schemes are not yet commited since there is still a restartability issue that I do not understand.

17:55 Changeset [13600] by techene

#2385 adapted for SWE: clean unnecessary USE, remove unwanted features (AGRIF, coupling,…), add constants

17:45 Changeset [13599] by techene

#2385 add some comments and cleaning

17:42 Changeset [13598] by cguiavarch

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.3_old_tidal_mixing: science changes

17:40 Changeset [13597] by techene

#2385 cleanning

17:39 Changeset [13596] by cguiavarch

UKMO branch to reinstate old Simmoms et al tidal mixing at NEMO_4.0.3

17:35 Changeset [13595] by cguiavarch

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.2_GO6_mixing : science change.

17:31 Changeset [13594] by cguiavarch

UKMO branch to implement GO6 option for nn_htau

17:29 Ticket #2550 (TOP-02_rlod_SeaIce_Fe_Source) created by rlod
[…] ==== Workplan action Wikipage: …
17:29 Changeset [13593] by vancop

Modified tridiagonal system

17:25 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
17:13 2020WP/TOP-01_rlod_Antarctic_ice_Sheet_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
17:11 Changeset [13592] by techene

#2385 proper link to cfgs/SHARED

16:38 Changeset [13591] by vancop

some debug

16:16 Changeset [13590] by cguiavarch

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.3_GO8_package: copy over changes from NEMO_4.0.2_GO8_package branch @13304.

15:35 Changeset [13589] by clem

4.0-HEAD: rewrite heat budget of sea ice to make it perfectly conservative by construction. Also, activating ln_icediachk now gives an ascii file (icedrift_diagnostics.ascii) containing mass, salt and heat global conservation issues (if any). In addition, 2D drift files can be outputed (icedrift_mass…) but since I did not want to change the xml files, one has to uncomment some lines in icectl.F90 and add the corresponding fields in field_def_oce.xml

14:55 Changeset [13588] by cguiavarch

UKMO GO8 package branch relative to NEMO 4.0.3 release.

14:42 Changeset [13587] by cguiavarch

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.3_mirror : Remove SVN keywords.

14:37 Changeset [13586] by cguiavarch

Mirror of NEMO 4.0.3 release in UKMO branch with SVN keywords removed. To form base revision for UKMO builds.

14:25 Ticket #2547 (in tools/DOMAINcfg/src/dommsk.F90: wrong arguments when calling ...) closed by cbricaud
fixed
14:24 Changeset [13585] by cbricaud

bugfix in tools/DOMAINcfg for ticket #2547

13:52 Ticket #2549 (wrong diagnotic of error handling in stp_ctl) created by cbricaud
==== Context Some mpi splitting can lead to have land over all the inner …
12:52 Ticket #2548 (DOMAINcfg does not compile with key_agrif) created by malmans
==== Context DOMAINcfg in the trunk does not compile on MOBILIS when …
10:50 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)
10:46 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)
10:44 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)
09:09 Ticket #2547 (in tools/DOMAINcfg/src/dommsk.F90: wrong arguments when calling ...) created by cbricaud
==== Context in tools/DOMAINcfg/src/dommsk.F90, usr_def_fmask with cn_cfg …

2020-10-13:

13:15 Changeset [13584] by cguiavarch

Branch to update 3D momentum trends diagnostics

09:45 Ticket #2546 (Double count of runoffs in the variable volume (vvl) case) created by Robin_Waldman
==== Context I am diagnosing the 3D salinity trend in NEMO v3.6 with …

2020-10-12:

10:57 2020WP/TOP-01_rlod_Antarctic_ice_Sheet_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
10:08 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
10:03 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
10:00 2020WP/TOP-01_rlod_Antarctic_ice_Sheet_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
09:49 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)

2020-10-09:

14:04 Changeset [13583] by mathiot

ticket #2535: change for ISOMIP+ to pass sette (for root cause see #2536)

13:51 Ticket #2544 (snwice_fmass uninitialised if nn_fwb=1 and no si3) closed by mathiot
fixed
13:50 Changeset [13582] by mathiot

ticket #2544: add initialisation snwice_fmass (trunk)

13:49 Changeset [13581] by mathiot

ticket #2544: add initialisation snwice_fmass (NEMO 4)

12:42 Changeset [13580] by dford

Deleting branch as changes merged back.

12:41 Changeset [13579] by dford

Deleting branch as changes merged back.

12:41 Changeset [13578] by dford

Deleting branch as changes merged back.

12:41 Changeset [13577] by dford

Deleting branch as changes merged back.

12:35 Changeset [13576] by dford

Update NEMO-FABM coupler for FABM v1, and introduce two-way NEMO-ERSEM coupling options. See https://code.metoffice.gov.uk/trac/utils/ticket/366.

12:29 Changeset [13575] by dford

Update syntax for FABM v1, fix bug getting pH from FABM-ERSEM, and fix ifort compilation error in obs_write. See https://code.metoffice.gov.uk/trac/utils/ticket/366.

10:01 Ticket #2545 (bug in heat budget for SI3) created by clem
==== Context they are several flaws in the way SI3 treats its heat …

2020-10-08:

20:23 Users/Homepage/News edited by acc
(diff)
20:11 New topic on News created by acc
Domain Specific Language training course

2020-10-07:

18:02 Changeset [13574] by stefryn

corrected bug in shear calculation, updated testcase (example output figs for EVP and EAP included)

11:36 Changeset [13573] by frrh

Avoid segfault in trdtra.F90

11:24 Changeset [13572] by frrh

Branch for compatibility with MO Cray compiler cce 8.7.7
This doesn't really "fix" and code bugs, it simply alters code in a way
which means that certain crashes no longer arise - we presume there are
underlying code issues, but given that identical code has run fine
with earlier Cray compilers and with Intel, it's not beyond the realms of
possibility that we're seeing a compiler bug.

10:41 Ticket #2544 (snwice_fmass uninitialised if nn_fwb=1 and no si3) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context GYRE_PISCES cannot run with nn_fwb = 1. snwice_fmass …

2020-10-06:

18:17 Changeset [13571] by mocavero

Align branch with trunk

16:49 Changeset [13570] by mocavero

Added key_mpi3 to activate/deactivate the use of MPI3 neighborhood collectives lbc routines - ticket #2496

16:25 Ticket #2543 (More flexibility in the restart name numbering ?) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context Default NEMO restart numbering is time-step based: …
15:47 Ticket #2542 (Specify slip conditions from 2d file) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context Some users (DRAKKAR and UKMO at least) add to the …
12:11 Ticket #2541 (management of usr_*.F90) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context and suggestions After the ticket #2515, I realised, …

2020-10-05:

17:52 Ticket #2540 (add a fwb scheme without any bouyancy flux ?) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context NEMO is able to check and correct the fresh water …
17:24 Changeset [13569] by acc

Debug arch file for NOC/X64_MOBILIS. Compatible with sette@13568

17:22 Changeset [13568] by acc

Added some new controls for SETTE.

SETTE currently carries out several types of tests: restartability, reproducibility, code
corruption (agrif-related) and, in the case of LOCK_EXCHANGE and OVERFLOW, a series of
runs with different physical options. For quick checking, such as is now the default with
a *DEBUG* arch file, a subset of these tests may be appropriate. This commit provides
that possibility by introducing a new command line option to sette.sh. Without arguments
SETTE will carry out all tests labelled as: "RESTART REPRO CORRUPT PHYOPTS". The
explicit equivalent would be:

./sette.sh -x "RESTART REPRO CORRUPT PHYOPTS"

any subset of these is allowed but RESTART is mandatory (since this compiles the code)
and will be prepended if omitted. For example:

./sette.sh

Configurations ORCA2_ICE_PISCES ORCA2_OFF_PISCES AMM12 AGRIF WED025 GYRE_PISCES SAS
ORCA2_ICE_OBS ICE_AGRIF OVERFLOW LOCK_EXCHANGE VORTEX ISOMIP+ will be tested if they
are available

Carrying out the following tests: RESTART REPRO CORRUPT PHYOPTS


Or to test restartability only on one configuration:

./sette.sh -t GYRE_PISCES -x RESTART

Configuration GYRE_PISCES will be tested if it is available

Carrying out the following tests: RESTART


Or trying to test reproducibility on its own will also invoke RESTART:

./sette.sh -t GYRE_PISCES -x REPRO

Configuration GYRE_PISCES will be tested if it is available

Carrying out the following tests: RESTART REPRO


Some subtle changes to the bash scripts have been necessary to achieve
this. Notably, param.cfg is only evaluated by sette.sh and consequently the
sette_reference-configurations.sh and sette_test-cases.sh scripts must now be run within
the same shell as sette.sh. This has been tested but there remains a possibility that
different flavours of bash may behave differently. I will hold off from updating the
svn_external reference for SETTE until this has been confirmed to work elsewhere.

One other change is the addition of an internal setting for USING_EXTRA_HALO which
mimics the USING_ICEBERGS setting within sette_reference-configurations.sh and can be
used to toggle testing with the extra halo.

This commit also introduces a debug arch file for the NOC MOBILIS system. This is an
intel-based system but has a rather dated ifort compiler (17.0.4). The -init=huge
keyword was not introduced until ifort v18. In all other arguments this arch file
matches the set recommened by Seb.

17:04 Changeset [13567] by rlod

Creation of a new branch for modeling the incorporation of Fe into sea ice between PISCES and SI3

16:20 Changeset [13566] by clem

4.0-HEAD: reduce number of communications for UMx advection scheme (SI3).

16:18 Changeset [13565] by jchanut

#2222, 1) Added parent bathymetry volume consistency check 2) Added velocity extrapolation in update 3) Corrected bdy issue #2519

15:51 Ticket #2539 (Better management of T/S file used for tradmp.) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context Some users feel the need to have more flexibility in …
15:33 Changeset [13564] by clem

4.0-HEAD: 2nd step to drastically reduce the number of communications in Parther advection scheme (SI3). Sette tests passed. Results are unchanged

15:05 Ticket #2538 (Tref and Sref used in simplified eos hard coded) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context The simplified eos (ln_seos) is based on : […] …
14:56 Changeset [13563] by hadcv

#2365: Fix is_tile bug

11:21 Ticket #2537 (Using salinity array as a passive tracer) created by jchanut
==== Context Test cases often require the use of a passive tracer to ease …
10:49 Changeset [13562] by gm

zgr_pse created only for NS coast

2020-10-04:

12:09 2020WP/HPC-07_mocavero_mpi3 edited by francesca
(diff)
11:18 Changeset [13561] by mocavero

Add neighborhood collectives lbc routines for both 5-points and 9-points stencil - ticket #2496

2020-10-02:

17:42 Changeset [13560] by smasson

trun: update sette reference for sette and DEBUG, see #2535

17:36 Changeset [13559] by smasson

sette: update sette for DEBUG mode, see #2535

17:30 Changeset [13558] by smasson

trunk: pass sette tests with debugging option -init=arrays,snan,huge, see #2535

17:24 Ticket #2535 (pass sette tests in DEBUG mode...) reopened by smasson
17:21 Ticket #2532 (Several bugs in diaptr) closed by smasson
fixed: I reported points 1 and 2. I agree with the 3rd point but with Christian …
17:19 Changeset [13557] by smasson

trunk fix diaprt gugs, see #2532

13:01 Changeset [13556] by hadcv

#2365: Revert LBC changes in [13411]

11:07 Ticket #2536 (MY_SRC of ISOMIP+) created by smasson
==== Context The MY_SRC of ISOMIP+ contains many duplicated routines that …
10:29 Changeset [13555] by gsamson

add missing timestep duration print in SAS timing.output and add missing timing capacity to OFF/nemogcm.F90; ticket #2528

08:48 Changeset [13554] by clem

4.0-HEAD: 1st step to drastically reduce the number of communications in Parther advection scheme (SI3). It changes slightly run.stat because some loops are not written in the same order but outputs from a 1year long creg025 simulation are identical

2020-10-01:

13:33 Changeset [13553] by hadcv

Merge in trunk up to [13550]

12:09 Changeset [13552] by hadcv

#2365: Remove diagnostic output lbc_lnk calls

12:04 Changeset [13551] by hadcv

#2365: Replace trd_tra workarounds with ctl_warn if using tiling

12:02 Changeset [13550] by clem

trunk: remove one communication in rheology, so about 100 overall.

12:01 Changeset [13549] by clem

4.0-HEAD: remove one communication in rheology, so about 100 overall.

09:47 Changeset [13548] by andmirek

Ticket #2482: update architecture file for GPU

2020-09-30:

16:14 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)
11:57 Changeset [13547] by clem

remove unused argument in a subroutine

10:50 Ticket #2535 (pass sette tests in DEBUG mode...) closed by smasson
fixed: this version pass all sette tests with X64_JEANZAY_DEBUG with option …
10:47 Changeset [13546] by smasson

trunk: supress the use of undefined values, see #2535

09:57 Ticket #2535 (pass sette tests in DEBUG mode...) created by smasson
==== Context pass sette tests in debug mode and suppress use of undefined …
09:46 Changeset [13545] by smasson

arch: update debug arch files

09:41 Ticket #2519 (User defined straight open boundary segments and halo size does not work) closed by smasson
fixed
09:41 Ticket #2519 (User defined straight open boundary segments and halo size does not work) reopened by smasson
09:41 Ticket #2519 (User defined straight open boundary segments and halo size does not work) closed by smasson
fixed
09:03 Changeset [13544] by vancop

now VP rheology compiles

2020-09-29:

17:51 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2020-10-01 by smasson
Tags VC added
16:14 Changeset [13543] by rlod

Creation of a new branch for Nutrient Source from Antarctic Ice Sheet in TOP

15:36 Changeset [13542] by andmirek

Ticket #2386: additional fixes for trunk changes

14:07 Changeset [13541] by smasson

trunk: better version of bdyini than in [13537], see #2519

12:56 Ticket #2472 (bug in the drags (with ln_wave and ln_Cd_L15)) closed by clem
fixed
12:41 Changeset [13540] by andmirek

Ticket #2386: update to latest trunk

12:40 Changeset [13539] by hadcv

#2365: Use assumed-shape declarations in wrapped functions

12:23 Ticket #2528 (mixed up ctl files with SAS in coupled mode) closed by gsamson
fixed
12:21 Changeset [13538] by gsamson

change control print filenames when using SAS+OASIS and add optional input filename argument in timing_init routine; ticket #2528

12:18 Ticket #2384 (ORCA2_OFF_PISCES sette test) closed by andmirek
wontfix: ORCA2_OFF_PISCES not in sette any more.
12:09 Changeset [13537] by smasson

trunk: bugfix for BDY defined with segments, see #2519

11:30 Ticket #2523 (phasing 4.0 - trunk) closed by smasson
fixed
11:22 Changeset [13536] by vancop

VP rheology, first code version finalised

Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.