Timeline


and

matching tags

2020-11-11:

19:59 2020WP/ENHANCE-04_dford_OBSOP_BGC edited by dford
(diff)
19:47 Changeset [13783] by dford

Bug fix to ensure correct variable is used.

18:41 Changeset [13782] by techene

#2366 adapt new hpg management to AGRIF

18:40 Changeset [13781] by laurent

Improvements diags and doc for STATION_ASF

17:57 Ticket #2568 (Bug in set_namelist in all_functions.sh in SETTE) created by dford
On line 249 of all_functions.sh …
17:38 Changeset [13780] by dford

Update namobs in doc/namelists.

16:53 2020WP/ENHANCE-04_dford_OBSOP_BGC edited by dford
(diff)
16:28 Ticket #2567 (ENHANCE-04_dford_OBSOP_BGC) created by dford
Adapt OBS code to make it easier to add new profile variables in a generic …
14:59 Changeset [13779] by dancopsey

Avoiding conflicts with icesheet_and_river_coupling branch

14:27 Changeset [13778] by dancopsey

Merge in existing changes from NEMO_4.0.1 version of this branch.

14:08 Changeset [13777] by dancopsey

Make branch

14:05 Changeset [13776] by dancopsey

Flush time step file.

13:54 Changeset [13775] by dancopsey

Correct calculation of a_ip_eff so a_ip_eff=0 when h_il=zhl_max and a_ip_eff=a_ip_frac when h_il=zhl_min.

13:47 Changeset [13774] by dancopsey

Make branch

12:41 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-09-14 edited by mikebell
(diff)
12:38 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by mikebell
(diff)
12:29 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by mikebell
(diff)
08:48 Working Groups/Kernel edited by mikebell
(diff)
08:45 NEMO_KWG_VLR_Primer.pdf attached to Working Groups/Kernel by mikebell
Presentation on V-ALE primer: Andrew Shao: 2020 Nov 4
08:43 Notes_NEMO_kernel_vertical_coord_2020_Nov_4.pdf attached to Working Groups/Kernel by mikebell
Generalised vertical coordinates WG meeting: 2020 Nov 4
07:36 2020WP/PUB-01_cbricaud_crs edited by cbricaud
(diff)
07:35 Ticket #2023 (PUB-01_cbricaud_CRS) closed by cbricaud
fixed

2020-11-10:

19:26 Changeset [13773] by dancopsey

Use isnow_comb for merged snow and ice layer temperatures to pass through the coupler. This is so that temperatures are consistent with how zkappa_comb is merged between snow and ice.

19:19 Changeset [13772] by dancopsey

Make branch

19:04 Changeset [13771] by dancopsey

Merge in version NEMO_4.0.1 version of this branch.

18:49 Changeset [13770] by dancopsey

Make branch

17:04 Changeset [13769] by techene

#2485 rk3 minor changes and multi proc debug

16:54 Changeset [13768] by andmirek

Ticket #2475: Corrections after merge

16:42 Changeset [13767] by dford

Further bug fixes for compilation.

16:05 Ticket #2566 (excessive memory use in iom_def) created by smasson
==== Context In iom_def, we define the structures that will be used to …
12:57 Changeset [13766] by andmirek

Ticket #2475: merge with trunk rev 13688

10:17 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by clevy
(diff)
09:53 Changeset [13765] by andmirek

Ticket #2462: new sette for test branch

09:45 Changeset [13764] by andmirek

Ticket #2462: New test branch

09:44 Changeset [13763] by andmirek

Ticket #2462 delete previous test branch

2020-11-09:

19:55 Changeset [13762] by techene

#2385 set ssh separately from istate variables to remove domqco.F90 duplicates

18:49 Changeset [13761] by techene

#2385 set ssh separately from istate variables to remove domqco.F90 duplicates

18:33 Changeset [13760] by dford

Bug fixes for compilation.

18:04 Changeset [13759] by emanuelaclementi

minor changes to include writing statements and update n. of max coupling fields with oasis - tickets #2155 #2339

17:36 Changeset [13758] by dford

Initial implementation of changes following generic aspects of changesets 9306 and 11546.

17:25 Changeset [13757] by techene

#2385 initilise ssh separately to remove domqco.F90 duplicates

17:16 Changeset [13756] by andmirek

Ticket #2462: set correct sette version in test branch

17:14 Changeset [13755] by andmirek

Ticket #2462: Sette to test restarts read/write with XIOS

17:11 Changeset [13754] by andmirek

Ticket #2462 merge with default sette

17:08 Changeset [13753] by techene

#2485 change test case name AM98 ⇒ SWG

17:03 Changeset [13752] by techene

#2485 change test case name AM98 ⇒ SWG

16:48 Changeset [13751] by andmirek

Ticket #2462: Update test branch to the revision 13750 of the development branch

16:35 Changeset [13750] by andmirek

Ticket #2462: Fixes after merge

15:35 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by clevy
(diff)
15:24 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by clevy
(diff)
15:11 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by clevy
(diff)
15:07 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by clevy
(diff)
14:21 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by mikebell
(diff)
14:21 Changeset [13749] by dford

Branch for updates to OBS profile code.

14:20 NEMO_assim_WG_DJL_2020.pdf attached to Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 by mikebell
NEMO assim - pdf version
14:14 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by mikebell
(diff)
14:12 SIWG_DevCom-slides_Nov2020.2.pdf attached to Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 by mikebell
Sea ice WG
13:57 NEMO_AGRIF_WG_2020_Nov.pdf attached to Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 by jchanut
13:56 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by jchanut
(diff)
13:09 SIWG_DevCom-slides_Nov2020.pdf attached to Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 by edblockley
NEMO SIWG slides (EBlockley)
12:53 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by djlea
(diff)
12:51 NEMO_assim_WG_DJL_2020.pptx attached to Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 by djlea
Assim interface WG
12:43 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by smasson
(diff)
12:41 WG_air_sea.pdf attached to Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 by smasson
12:17 Changeset [13748] by stefryn

tidying up

12:09 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by lovato
(diff)
12:07 TOP-WG_Lovato_NDC2020.pdf attached to Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 by lovato
TOP WG update for NDC 2020
11:53 Working Groups/AIr Sea Interactions edited by smasson
(diff)
11:43 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by mikebell
(diff)
11:40 Working Groups/Verification edited by mikebell
(diff)
11:40 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by epico
(diff)
11:38 NEMO_HPC_WG_2020_Nov.pdf attached to Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 by epico
11:37 Notes_VV_meeting_2019_12_18.pdf attached to Working Groups/Verification by mikebell
Notes VV meeting Dec 2019
11:36 Notes_VV_meeting_2019_06_26.2.pdf attached to Working Groups/Verification by mikebell
Notes VV meeting Jun 2019
11:35 Notes_VV_meeting_2019_06_26.pdf attached to Working Groups/Verification by mikebell
Notes VV meeting Jun 2019
11:30 Notes_VV_meeting_2019_10_11.2.pdf attached to Working Groups/Verification by mikebell
Notes VV meeting Oct 2019
11:29 Notes_VV_meeting_2019_10_11.pdf attached to Working Groups/Verification by mikebell
Notes VV meeting Oct 2019
11:16 Working Groups/Verification edited by mikebell
(diff)
11:14 MOM6_Self_Consistency.pdf attached to Working Groups/Verification by mikebell
Bob Hallberg's COMMODORE presentation on MOM6 consistency tests
11:06 2020WP/ENHANCE-14_smueller_OSMOSIS_streamlining edited by smueller
(diff)
11:06 Working Groups/Kernel edited by mikebell
(diff)
11:03 Notes_ALE_Laurent_Debreu_2020_Nov_4.pdf attached to Working Groups/Kernel by mikebell
Notes by Laurent Debreu on ALE coordinate: 2020 Nov 4
11:01 Working Groups/Kernel edited by mikebell
(diff)
10:26 LeSommer_Chapter-5-Ocean-Dynamics_NDC_2020-11-09_v2.pdf attached to Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 by lesommer
Slides on NDS chapter on "Ocean Dynamics"
09:52 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by mikebell
(diff)
09:51 NEMO_DevComm_Minutes_20200914_v1.0.pdf attached to Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 by mikebell
NDC minutes Sep 2020
09:49 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by mikebell
(diff)
09:46 NEMO_V&V_WG_2020_Nov.pdf attached to Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 by mikebell
NEMO V&V - Nov 2020
09:46 NEMO_kernel_WG_2020_Nov.pdf attached to Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 by mikebell
NEMO kernel WG - Nov 2020
09:44 NDC_Membership_Roles.2.pdf attached to Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 by mikebell
NDC membership and roles
09:43 NDC_Membership_Roles.pdf attached to Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 by mikebell
NDC membership and roles
09:08 Changeset [13747] by smasson

trunk: remove array copy when calling xios_send_field in iom_put interfaces, see #2563

2020-11-08:

22:25 Changeset [13746] by stefryn

update test case

11:12 Working Groups/Verification edited by mikebell
(diff)
11:10 NEMO_development_process_Oct_2020.pdf attached to Working Groups/Verification by mikebell
Discussion of NEMO development process: Oct 2020
11:09 nemo-validation-and-verification-roadmap_draft_1.0_Nov_2020.pdf attached to Working Groups/Verification by mikebell
NEMO Verification and Validation Roadmap; Draft v1.0 November 2020
10:57 Working Groups/Verification/MembersN2020 created by mikebell
10:52 Notes_VV_meeting_2020_10_28.pdf attached to Working Groups/Verification by mikebell
Minutes NEMO V&V WG 2020_10_28
10:50 Notes_VV_meeting_2020_07_08.pdf attached to Working Groups/Verification by mikebell
Notes VV meeting Jul 2020
10:48 Working Groups/Verification edited by mikebell
(diff)
10:43 Working Groups/Verification edited by mikebell
(diff)
10:41 Notes_VV_meeting_2020_10_28.docx attached to Working Groups/Verification by mikebell
Minutes NEMO V&V WG 2020_10_28
10:40 Working Groups/Verification edited by mikebell
(diff)
10:26 Working Groups/Verification edited by mikebell
(diff)
10:21 Working Groups/Verification created by mikebell
Page created - Mike Bell

2020-11-06:

19:28 Changeset [13745] by hadcv

#2365: Corrections for ORCA2 and to pass SETTE

15:48 Changeset [13744] by hadcv

#2365: Replace file in CANAL test

15:35 Changeset [13743] by hadcv

#2365: Remove file in CANAL test to get past commit error due to changed type

15:28 Changeset [13742] by hadcv

#2365: Merge in trunk changes to [13688] for code other than src/cfgs

14:50 Changeset [13741] by hadcv

#2365: Merge in trunk changes to [13688] for src/cfgs

14:00 Changeset [13740] by techene

#2385 remove Kaa from arguments

13:57 Changeset [13739] by kingr

Remove TS update in trasbc

13:55 Changeset [13738] by kingr

Branch to test IAU changes for SSH assim

12:25 Changeset [13737] by techene

#2385 hf bug correction (only used by qco) : use a dedicated fe3mask instead of fmask which values are not 0 or 1

12:23 Changeset [13736] by techene

#2385 qco e3f bug correction : use a dedicated fe3mask instead of fmask which values are not 0 or 1

12:16 Changeset [13735] by techene

#2385 : cleaning comments

12:08 Changeset [13734] by techene

#2385 : cleaning comments and OFF/stpmlf

11:58 Changeset [13733] by laurent

Keep up with trunk r13732 + improvements STATION_ASF (ocean & ice).

10:20 Changeset [13732] by techene

#2385 clean dom_qco_zgr : Kaa is no longer needed as an argument

2020-11-05:

21:28 Ticket #2565 (Unpaired / in namelists can cause issues) closed by acc
fixed: In 13731: […]
21:28 Changeset [13731] by acc

Remove unpaired / from namelists. These changes fix #2565

21:26 Ticket #2565 (Unpaired / in namelists can cause issues) created by acc
==== Context Some of the namelists in the current trunk have an extra / …
18:14 Changeset [13730] by gsamson

add Meteo-France new HPC (Belenos/Taranis?) arch files for r4.0-HEAD

17:12 Changeset [13729] by ayoung

Revised hpg_djc scheme. See ticket #2480.

17:06 Changeset [13728] by andmirek

Ticket #2462: merge changes 13702,13717,13718 from #2386

15:18 Changeset [13727] by andmirek

Ticket #2462: Upate to trunk rev 13688

14:48 Changeset [13726] by dford

Deleting branch as changes merged back.

14:34 Changeset [13725] by dford

Add two-way NEMO-MEDUSA coupling options, and some extra diagnostics. See Met Office utils ticket 392.

14:29 Changeset [13724] by ayoung

Creating branch for updated DJC scheme. See ticket #2480

2020-11-04:

17:54 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 edited by lesommer
(diff)
16:53 Developers Committee/Agenda/2020-11-09 created by clevy
16:17 Ticket #2564 (ORCA2 tracer damping hand edits in dtatsd.F90 can be cumulatively applied) created by hadcv
Issue When running ORCA2 with tracer damping and without temporal …
13:47 Ticket #2563 (trunk is overly slow to run) created by clem
I compared the runtime of 2 ORCA2 simulations without pisces. One is based …
11:46 Working Groups/HPC/Mins_2020_11_04 edited by epico
(diff)
11:39 Working Groups/HPC/Mins_2020_11_04 edited by epico
(diff)
11:37 Working Groups/HPC/Mins_2020_11_04 edited by epico
(diff)
11:32 Nemo_analyses.v6.pdf attached to Working Groups/HPC/Mins_2020_11_04 by epico
NEMO Performance analysis
11:31 Working Groups/HPC/Mins_2020_11_04 created by epico

2020-11-03:

17:17 Changeset [13723] by laurent

Keep up with trunk r13718 + figure generation for STATION_ASF (ocean & ice).

16:41 Changeset [13722] by gsamson

allow diurnal cool skin to work with ABL

12:43 Ticket #2562 (Debug mode on HEAD v4 failed) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context Before looking for an issue appearing in my eORCA025 …
12:08 Ticket #2561 (Running SI3 without dynamics (ln_icedyn=F) fails) closed by clem
fixed
12:06 Changeset [13721] by clem

trunk: fix ticket #2561

12:05 Changeset [13720] by clem

4.0-HEAD: fix ticket #2561

12:02 Changeset [13719] by laurent

Keep up with trunk r13718 + figure generation for STATION_ASF (ocean & ice).

11:58 Ticket #2561 (Running SI3 without dynamics (ln_icedyn=F) fails) created by clem
This ticket only concerns SI3 users who are willing to debug or test the …
10:16 Ticket #2560 (GLS Neumann Boundary Condition not Set and Velocity average to T point ...) created by deazer
[…] ==== Context 2 related bugs in GLS en not set at the bed for …
10:07 Changeset [13718] by andmirek

Ticket #2386: Small correction in IFS

10:02 Changeset [13717] by andmirek

Ticket #2386: Fix reading with XIOS and issues in IFS

2020-11-02:

18:54 Ticket #2529 (Incorrect length for IOM "ptr" zoom domain) closed by ayoung
fixed
18:35 Ticket #2559 (dia_prt optimisation...) created by smasson
==== Context Several bugs/issues/optimisations should be done in dia_prt …
18:32 Changeset [13716] by ayoung

Changed ptr bounds from local to global. See ticket #2529

17:09 Ticket #2558 (Preview button when creating ticket) created by smasson
==== Context When creating a new ticket, if you click on the "Preview" …
17:03 Ticket #2552 (icedyn_adv_pra.F90 optimisation) closed by clem
fixed
17:01 Ticket #2557 (Wrong behaviour of tab_2d_3d (and possible the others).) closed by clem
fixed
17:00 Changeset [13715] by clem

trunk: fix ticket #2557

16:59 Changeset [13714] by clem

4.0-HEAD: fix ticket #2557. Sette results are unchanged

13:51 Changeset [13713] by ayoung

Changed ptr bounds from local to global. See ticket #2529.

13:25 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
13:07 Changeset [13712] by dancopsey

Use tmask to ignore North Fold. Improve error messages.

12:34 Changeset [13711] by ayoung

Branch to implement ptr bug fix. See ticket #2529.

10:56 Changeset [13710] by emanuelaclementi

branches/2020/dev_r12702_ASINTER-02_emanuelaclementi_Waves: merge with trunk@13708, see #2155 and #2339

2020-10-31:

15:16 Developers/Update_on Line_Users Guide edited by clevy
(diff)

2020-10-30:

14:17 Changeset [13709] by gsamson

delete branch associated with closed ticket #2362 and already merged by Seb at r13203

14:14 Ticket #2362 (ENHANCE-13_gsamson_ABL_TOOLS) closed by gsamson
fixed

2020-10-29:

16:33 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
16:26 Changeset [13708] by techene

#2485 clean and update shallow water specific routines accordingly to qco AGRIF changes

15:55 Changeset [13707] by francesca

Create HPC-09 loop fusion branch - ticket #2367

15:51 Changeset [13706] by techene

#2385 #2555 and #2527 shallow water test case now runs properly

15:46 Changeset [13705] by techene

#2555 nn_een_e3f parameter no longer controls EEN e3f computation only it also controls ENE and ENS e3f then is has been turned into nn_e3f_typ

15:35 comm_cleanup.pdf attached to 2020WP/HPC-09_epico_Loop_fusion by francesca
15:34 Changeset [13704] by techene

#2555 nn_een_e3f parameter no longer controls EEN e3f computation only it also controls ENE and ENS e3f then is has been turned into nn_e3f_typ

15:29 Changeset [13703] by techene

#2555 remove nn_een_e3f parameter from name list this parameter is now used for EEN, ENE and ENS vorticity schemes then its name is turned into nn_e3f_typ

15:16 Developers/Update_on Line_Users Guide created by clevy
13:57 Changeset [13702] by andmirek

Ticket #2386: correct restart context definition

12:17 Changeset [13701] by francesca

end of cleanup of the TRA modules - ticket #2367

10:18 Changeset [13700] by andmirek

Ticket #2482: merge branch with the changes for ORCA012

10:15 Changeset [13699] by andmirek

Ticket #2482: MO GO8 ORCA012 configuration

2020-10-28:

19:18 Changeset [13698] by techene

#2385 update qco names after agrif required changes

19:14 Changeset [13697] by techene

cleaning

19:09 Changeset [13696] by techene

#2555 use same e3f definition as in EEN in ENS and ENE instead of previous ugly fix and change time splitting accordingly change namelist vorticity scheme param nn_een_e3f into nn_e3f_typ

18:50 Changeset [13695] by dford

Add 3D PFT-specific grazing diagnostics

18:03 Changeset [13694] by andmirek

Ticket #2386: merge with trunk rev 13688

17:34 Changeset [13693] by jchanut

#2385, change r3x update with AGRIF: Avoid passing arguments to a subroutine while swapping grids

17:29 Changeset [13692] by jchanut

#2385, revert to standard VORTEX cpp keys, i.e. remove "key_qco"

16:09 Changeset [13691] by laurent

Improvements for "oce+ice capable" STATION_ASF!

13:11 Changeset [13690] by laurent

Improvements for "oce+ice capable" STATION_ASF!

11:42 Changeset [13689] by jchanut

#2385, Missing ssh initialization for vortex

11:37 Changeset [13688] by clevy

update online users guide to point on 4.0.4 for install

10:58 2020WP/HPC-07_mocavero_mpi3 edited by andmirek
review (diff)
10:57 Changeset [13687] by dancopsey

Fix merge conflicts.

10:56 Changeset [13686] by laurent

Improvements for "oce+ice capable" STATION_ASF!

10:52 Changeset [13685] by dancopsey

2020-10-27:

19:24 Changeset [13684] by agn

Include fix for stable thick BLs so prevent v low diffusivity & viscosity

18:27 Changeset [13683] by jchanut

#2385, AGRIF. Duplicate now r3x in after r3x arrays at initialization (as done with std vvl)

17:12 Changeset [13682] by laurent

Still improving the oce+ice capable STATION_ASF…

16:39 2020WP/HPC-07_mocavero_mpi3 edited by francesca
(diff)
13:54 Changeset [13681] by vancop

Post-gurvanian subroutine volume 2 including several bugfixes for Clement check

2020-10-26:

23:02 Changeset [13680] by jchanut

#2385, effectively add VORTEX ssh initialization and key_qco. Save first guess (prior update) r3x arrays: Restored correct value of surface w.

19:08 Changeset [13679] by jchanut

#2345. Add volume initialization with qco in VORTEX test case. At this stage, test case compiles and and runs but parent grid surface kinematic condition appears to be wrong under overlap.

18:52 Changeset [13678] by jchanut

#2385, qco with AGRIF

18:37 Changeset [13677] by dford

Add option for MEDUSA to use RGB light scheme.

18:35 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
18:32 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
17:56 Changeset [13676] by laurent

Setting up the new STATION_ASF with sea-ice support

17:26 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
16:30 2020WP/KERNEL-06_techene_better_e3_management edited by techene
(diff)
12:18 Changeset [13675] by laurent

Setting up the new STATION_ASF with sea-ice support

12:09 Ticket #2557 (Wrong behaviour of tab_2d_3d (and possible the others).) created by orioltp
[…] ==== Context When extending the mixed-precision implementation …
09:48 Changeset [13674] by jchanut

#2222, suppress update of barotropic corrective fluxes due to asselin filter at first Euler time step. Even better conservation of volume.

08:55 Working Groups/Kernel edited by mikebell
Two talks uploaded (October 2020) (diff)
08:52 Bruciaferri_NEMO-kernel_2020.pptx attached to Working Groups/Kernel by mikebell
Diego Bruciaferri: Multi-envelope s-coordinate system: idealised & …
08:51 Changeset [13673] by jchanut

#2129, Correct use of Niglo0/Njglo0 in place of jpiglo/jpjglo.
Accomodate with 2DV domains with vertical North/South? walls.

08:48 subich_workgroup_2020_oct_21.2.pdf attached to Working Groups/Kernel by mikebell
Chris Subich: Towards semi-Lagrangian advection in NEMO; October 2020
08:48 subich_workgroup_2020_oct_21.pdf attached to Working Groups/Kernel by mikebell
Chris Subich: Towards semi-Lagrangian advection in NEMO; October 2020
08:13 Changeset [13672] by jchanut

#2222, add salinity masking in VORTEX test case

2020-10-23:

19:38 Changeset [13671] by jpalmier

Update SETTE external revision

19:27 Changeset [13670] by dancopsey

Move allocation of rCdU_ice to avoid conflicts with fix_cpl branch.

19:23 Changeset [13669] by dancopsey

Merge in implicit sea ice drag code from NEMO/branches/UKMO/NEMO_4.0.1_FKOSM_m11715

19:16 Changeset [13668] by dancopsey

Make branch for implicit sea ice drag

18:36 Changeset [13667] by dancopsey

Make branch to add adaptive vertical advection

16:33 Changeset [13666] by dancopsey

Move the point where I correct the total ice fraction

15:30 Changeset [13665] by dancopsey

Make sure ice fraction stays below 1.

15:07 Changeset [13664] by dancopsey

Branch to fix NANs that creep into SSH and EMP.

12:21 Changeset [13663] by laurent

Control files….

10:43 2020WP/ENHANCE-14_smueller_OSMOSIS_streamlining edited by smueller
(diff)

2020-10-22:

20:49 Changeset [13662] by clem

update to almost r4.0.4

17:01 Ticket #2556 (Sette test not catching failed REPRO runs) created by ayoung
==== Context Sette test did not catch failed reproducibility run and …
13:14 Changeset [13661] by jpalmier

Add NERC Externals to this new release

12:47 Changeset [13660] by francesca

communications cleanup of the TRA modules - ticket #2367

12:04 Changeset [13659] by jpalmier

New release, new branch

09:39 Users/Agenda/2020-10-21 edited by clem
(diff)

2020-10-21:

17:14 Changeset [13658] by cguiavarch

Implicit sea ice drag: merge from NEMO/branches/MOI/NEMO_4.03_IODRAG [12947:12964]

16:52 Changeset [13657] by cguiavarch

Create a NEMO_4.0.2 branch to include Jerome's implicit sea ice drag

16:20 Changeset [13656] by laurent

Commit all my dev of 2020!

16:15 Changeset [13655] by laurent

Commit all my dev of 2020!

15:41 Changeset [13654] by cguiavarch

Error while creating the branch, deleting branch

14:54 Changeset [13653] by smasson

create release r4.0.4

14:51 Users/Agenda/2020-10-21 edited by smasson
(diff)
14:37 Changeset [13652] by cguiavarch

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.2_momentum_trends : code changes (equivalent to rev 13500 of NEMO 4.0.1 branch).

14:10 Users/Agenda/2020-10-21 created by smasson
13:40 Changeset [13651] by dford

Branch to make observation operator code and its interface more generic.

13:32 Changeset [13650] by laurent

Branch "ASINTER-04_laurent_bulk_ice", ticket #2369, based on trunk at r13648!

13:10 Ticket #2555 (Proper fix for ENE and ENS in partial step) created by techene
==== Status There are two issues to solve in NEMO/OCE/DYN : 1° In …
13:07 Changeset [13649] by dford

Allow RGB chlorophyll to be taken from MEDUSA or HadOCC.

12:00 Users/Homepage/News edited by smasson
(diff)
10:35 Changeset [13648] by clem

4.0-HEAD:remove isig1 isig2 isig3 from the file_def.xml

2020-10-20:

17:48 Changeset [13647] by cguiavarch

iceberg restart fix

17:33 Changeset [13646] by clem

4.0-HEAD: change diagnostics of the ellipse for ice rheology (already done in the trunk). And avoid annoying prints from bbl

16:20 Changeset [13645] by petesykes

Correcting vertical interp in shallow water near coastlines

15:49 Tag change on System Team/Agenda/2020-10-22 by smasson
Tags VC added
12:53 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)
12:52 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)
12:17 Changeset [13644] by techene

#2385 come back to previous e3 weighting in ene and ens when qco not activated (SETTE pass)

09:44 Ticket #2545 (bug in heat budget for SI3) closed by clem
fixed
01:41 Changeset [13643] by clem

trunk: use the transmitted solar for the ice budget. See #2545

00:58 Changeset [13642] by clem

4.0-HEAD: use the transmitted solar for the ice budget. See #2545

2020-10-19:

20:35 Ticket #2554 (SI3: unused option ln_dyn_RHGADV gives wrong conservation diags) closed by clem
fixed
20:16 Changeset [13641] by clem

trunk: solve ticket #2554

19:15 Changeset [13640] by clem

4.0-HEAD: solve ticket #2554

17:53 2020WP/HPC-07_mocavero_mpi3 edited by francesca
(diff)
17:51 Changeset [13639] by mocavero

Added key_mpi3 in sette to activate/deactivate the use of MPI3 neighborhood collectives lbc routines - ticket #2496

17:36 Changeset [13638] by mocavero

Create sette branch to introduce key_mpi3 - ticket #2496

16:26 Ticket #2553 (restartability broken when LEV melt pond activated (ln_pnd_LEV)) closed by mathiot
fixed: Clem agreed it is a bug but we really did not understand why SETTE didn't …
16:20 Ticket #2551 (bug with nn_fwb=1 (mpp_delay_sum): global sum not updated) closed by mathiot
fixed: After discussion with Seb., we agreed on: - the suggested solution (the …
16:16 Changeset [13637] by mathiot

fix ticket #2553 in trunk

16:15 Changeset [13636] by mathiot

fix ticket #2551 in trunk

16:14 Changeset [13635] by mathiot

fix ticket #2551 in NEMO4

16:12 Changeset [13634] by mathiot

fix ticket #2553 in NEMO4

16:07 Ticket #2545 (bug in heat budget for SI3) reopened by clem
reopened since there is still a contradiction in the use of solar flux for …
15:06 Ticket #2554 (SI3: unused option ln_dyn_RHGADV gives wrong conservation diags) created by clem
The option ln_dyn_RHGADV in SI3 which is rarely used (only for testing and …
14:58 Changeset [13633] by clem

trunk: repro issue(?) for UMx advection scheme. One loop index was incorrect.

12:40 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)
10:53 Changeset [13632] by mocavero

Add neighborhood collectives calls in the NEMO test - ticket #2496

10:49 Changeset [13631] by mocavero

Add neighborhood collectives calls in the NEMO cfgs - ticket #2496

10:48 Changeset [13630] by mocavero

Add neighborhood collectives calls in the NEMO src - ticket #2496

08:46 Changeset [13629] by vancop

Pregurvanic review version, mpp bug fix test

2020-10-16:

18:14 Changeset [13628] by dford

Minor bug fix when checking light penetration options.

16:26 Changeset [13627] by techene

#2385 cosmetics and warning for ENT uncompatibility with vector form

16:25 Changeset [13626] by smueller

Update of the inactive SETTE-related externals definition

16:16 Changeset [13625] by smueller

Adjustment of the MEDUSA-specific extension of the test for local working-copy modifications in SETTE

16:00 Changeset [13624] by dford

Branch for adding two-way NEMO-MEDUSA coupling.

15:45 Ticket #2553 (restartability broken when LEV melt pond activated (ln_pnd_LEV)) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context Despite restartability test OK with ORCA2_ICE_PISCES …
15:30 Changeset [13623] by smueller

Update of the inactive SETTE-related externals definition

15:11 Changeset [13622] by smueller

MEDUSA-specific extension of the test for local working-copy modifications in SETTE

15:06 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)
14:16 Changeset [13621] by techene

#2385 ln_dynvor=T should be ok

10:49 Changeset [13620] by smueller

Update of the MEDUSA-related externals definitions

10:41 Changeset [13619] by francesca

cleanup of the TRA modules - first step

10:07 Changeset [13618] by clem

trunk: optimization of both Prather and UMx advection schemes. Related to ticket #2552

10:07 Changeset [13617] by clem

4.0-HEAD: optimization of both Prather and UMx advection schemes. Related to ticket #2552

2020-10-15:

18:00 Ticket #2549 (wrong diagnotic of error handling in stp_ctl) closed by smasson
fixed: done in [13616]
17:58 Changeset [13616] by smasson

trunk: bugfix in stpctl for land inner-domains, see #2549

17:22 Changeset [13615] by techene

#2385 typo correction

17:21 Changeset [13614] by techene

#2385 cleaning

15:42 Changeset [13613] by smasson

trunk: icedyn_adv_pra.F90 optimisation see #2552

15:42 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
15:40 Ticket #2552 (icedyn_adv_pra.F90 optimisation) created by smasson
==== Context general optimisation of icedyn_adv_pra.F90 - merge loops - …
15:40 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
14:45 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
12:40 Ticket #2551 (bug with nn_fwb=1 (mpp_delay_sum): global sum not updated) created by mathiot
[…] ==== Context results of mpp_delay_sum are not updated between the …

2020-10-14:

19:18 Changeset [13612] by clem

trunk: unwanted commit and therefore errors. Corrected now. It only affects diagnostics but prevents the model from running anyway

18:54 Changeset [13611] by clem

trunk: remove unexisting field in xml (in test cases)

18:53 Changeset [13610] by clem

trunk: remove unexisting field in xml

18:40 Changeset [13609] by clem

trunk: add diagnostics of drift for the advection schemes as in 4.0-HEAD

18:31 Changeset [13608] by techene

#2385 reordering and remove unnecessary USE - sette test not passed yet

18:27 Changeset [13607] by techene

#2385 cosmetics and F-point loops changed

18:23 Changeset [13606] by techene

#2385 adapted for SWE

18:13 Changeset [13605] by techene

#2385 add diags and diags at F-point

18:07 Changeset [13604] by techene

#2385 cleaning, relevant features moved to OCE, bug corrected in dynvor

18:06 Ticket #2545 (bug in heat budget for SI3) closed by clem
fixed: fixed at r13602 for the trunk
18:04 Changeset [13603] by techene

#2385 adapted for SWE : some cleaning, bug corrected in the time stepping (more details in the ticket)

18:03 Changeset [13602] by clem

trunk: debug of some outputs in the rheology has been commited by mistake at r13601, so the right field_def is commited here

17:59 Changeset [13601] by clem

trunk: rewrite heat budget of sea ice to make it perfectly conservative by construction. Also, activating ln_icediachk now gives an ascii file (icedrift_diagnostics.ascii) containing mass, salt and heat global conservation issues (if any). In addition, 2D drift files can be outputed (icedrift_mass…) and field_def is changed accordingly. Note that advection schemes are not yet commited since there is still a restartability issue that I do not understand.

17:55 Changeset [13600] by techene

#2385 adapted for SWE: clean unnecessary USE, remove unwanted features (AGRIF, coupling,…), add constants

17:45 Changeset [13599] by techene

#2385 add some comments and cleaning

17:42 Changeset [13598] by cguiavarch

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.3_old_tidal_mixing: science changes

17:40 Changeset [13597] by techene

#2385 cleanning

17:39 Changeset [13596] by cguiavarch

UKMO branch to reinstate old Simmoms et al tidal mixing at NEMO_4.0.3

17:35 Changeset [13595] by cguiavarch

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.2_GO6_mixing : science change.

17:31 Changeset [13594] by cguiavarch

UKMO branch to implement GO6 option for nn_htau

17:29 Ticket #2550 (TOP-02_rlod_SeaIce_Fe_Source) created by rlod
[…] ==== Workplan action Wikipage: …
17:29 Changeset [13593] by vancop

Modified tridiagonal system

17:25 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
17:13 2020WP/TOP-01_rlod_Antarctic_ice_Sheet_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
17:11 Changeset [13592] by techene

#2385 proper link to cfgs/SHARED

16:38 Changeset [13591] by vancop

some debug

16:16 Changeset [13590] by cguiavarch

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.3_GO8_package: copy over changes from NEMO_4.0.2_GO8_package branch @13304.

15:35 Changeset [13589] by clem

4.0-HEAD: rewrite heat budget of sea ice to make it perfectly conservative by construction. Also, activating ln_icediachk now gives an ascii file (icedrift_diagnostics.ascii) containing mass, salt and heat global conservation issues (if any). In addition, 2D drift files can be outputed (icedrift_mass…) but since I did not want to change the xml files, one has to uncomment some lines in icectl.F90 and add the corresponding fields in field_def_oce.xml

14:55 Changeset [13588] by cguiavarch

UKMO GO8 package branch relative to NEMO 4.0.3 release.

14:42 Changeset [13587] by cguiavarch

UKMO/NEMO_4.0.3_mirror : Remove SVN keywords.

14:37 Changeset [13586] by cguiavarch

Mirror of NEMO 4.0.3 release in UKMO branch with SVN keywords removed. To form base revision for UKMO builds.

14:25 Ticket #2547 (in tools/DOMAINcfg/src/dommsk.F90: wrong arguments when calling ...) closed by cbricaud
fixed
14:24 Changeset [13585] by cbricaud

bugfix in tools/DOMAINcfg for ticket #2547

13:52 Ticket #2549 (wrong diagnotic of error handling in stp_ctl) created by cbricaud
==== Context Some mpi splitting can lead to have land over all the inner …
12:52 Ticket #2548 (DOMAINcfg does not compile with key_agrif) created by malmans
==== Context DOMAINcfg in the trunk does not compile on MOBILIS when …
10:50 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)
10:46 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)
10:44 Developers/Validation/trunk_light edited by smasson
(diff)
09:09 Ticket #2547 (in tools/DOMAINcfg/src/dommsk.F90: wrong arguments when calling ...) created by cbricaud
==== Context in tools/DOMAINcfg/src/dommsk.F90, usr_def_fmask with cn_cfg …

2020-10-13:

13:15 Changeset [13584] by cguiavarch

Branch to update 3D momentum trends diagnostics

09:45 Ticket #2546 (Double count of runoffs in the variable volume (vvl) case) created by Robin_Waldman
==== Context I am diagnosing the 3D salinity trend in NEMO v3.6 with …

2020-10-12:

10:57 2020WP/TOP-01_rlod_Antarctic_ice_Sheet_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
10:08 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
10:03 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
10:00 2020WP/TOP-01_rlod_Antarctic_ice_Sheet_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
09:49 2020WP/TOP-02_rlod_Sea Ice_Fe_Source edited by rlod
(diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.