Changes between Version 39 and Version 40 of Developers Committee/Agenda/2017-06-27


Ignore:
Timestamp:
2017-07-25T10:45:37+02:00 (4 years ago)
Author:
clevy
Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Developers Committee/Agenda/2017-06-27

    v39 v40  
    3636 
    3737==== Configuration Manager (S. Ciliberti) 
    38  
     38[attachment:CM-DevCom_2017.pptx See presentation here] 
    3939 
    4040==== Robustness and test cases (S. Flavoni) 
     
    5555[attachment:DevCommJune2017_WG_PME_MJB.pptx Mike Bell's presentation]  
    5656 
    57 ==== HPC ( ) 
     57==== HPC (S. Mocavero & T. Graham) 
     58[attachment:DevCommJune2017_HPC_short_version.pptx See presentation here] 
    5859 
    5960==== TOP (C. Ethé, O. Aumont) 
     
    6364 
    6465==== Sea-ice (M. Vancoppennolle) 
    65 [attachment:NDC_June17_SIWG.pdf] Presentation of M. Vancoppennolle here] 
     66[attachment:NDC_June17_SIWG.pdf Presentation of M. Vancoppennolle here] 
    6667 
    6768==== Wave coupling (E. Clementi) 
     
    8081 
    8182The Developer's Committee believes it would be useful to publish it as open document, especially since it will allow to refer to it in projects, etc... 
    82 The Developer's Committee will write a message to SC (action J. Le Sommer) to try convincing SC to make it open. 
     83The Developer's Committee will write a message to SC, action J. Le Sommer, 
     84[attachment:2017-07-24_arguments-open-NDS.docx  see message here] to try convincing SC to make it open. 
    8385 
    8486Claire Lévy will ensure the draft is complete and fulfils the suggestions and comments of Dev. Committee. As so, the draft, approved by Developer's Committee, will be sent (as a final draft) to Steering Committee for information by end of July. 
     
    110112 
    111113* HPC 
    112  
     114 * Important and useful work to be continued sorting out priorities with all members of WG in order to define the optimal paths for NEMO performance improvements on these subjects moving quite quickly 
    113115 
    114116* TOP  
    115  
     117 * Has been a discussion group as a start 
     118 * Could become an effective WG, wxith some precise questions to be presented during next Dev. Com. meeting at the end of the year. 
     119  
    116120* Sea-ice  
    117121 * WG should continue to elaborate the development phases of the new component, details expected for next meeting of the Committee in December 2017