Timeline


and

02/13/14:

19:02 Changeset [1905] by sebastiaan.luyssaert
DEV: not tested. Checked the code for hacks and other potentially …
16:51 Changeset [1904] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Odd numerical issue fix
16:06 Ticket #125 (Error in the identification of land points in the driver) created by jpolcher
The driver used to read in the forcing file one time step of 2m air …
15:59 Changeset [1903] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Some bug fixes from restartting
11:32 Documentation/UserGuide/InstallingORCHIDEE edited by mmcgrath
(diff)

02/12/14:

17:56 Changeset [1902] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Trunk merges up to and including r1892
16:23 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by bguenet
(diff)
16:18 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by bguenet
(diff)
15:45 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by bguenet
(diff)
15:13 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by bguenet
(diff)
14:58 Changeset [1901] by sebastiaan.luyssaert
DEV: simplified resp_maint and added a resp cost for the labile pool
14:44 Changeset [1900] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: An error flag was triggered for a case which is not an error
14:19 Changeset [1899] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Trunk merges up to and including r1877...missed a couple before
12:50 Changeset [1898] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Trunk merges up to and including r1877
12:45 Changeset [1897] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Trunk merges up to and including r1857
12:42 Changeset [1896] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Trunk merges up to and including r1850
11:20 Changeset [1895] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Removing a fix which didn't do anything
10:27 Changeset [1894] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Bug fix for veget_max=0
09:09 Changeset [1893] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Some cleaning, making NAG happy

02/11/14:

17:16 Changeset [1892] by josefine.ghattas
Removed declaration of variable not longer used.
15:51 Changeset [1891] by nicolas.vuichard
update of stomate_soilcarbon
15:33 Changeset [1890] by josefine.ghattas
Suppressed calculation that was never done, see ticket #7
15:11 Ticket #71 (Missing INTENT statement) closed by jgipsl
fixed: Done in rev [1889]
15:11 Changeset [1889] by josefine.ghattas
Added INTENT(OUT) on lai variable. See ticket #71
14:57 Ticket #124 (Remove everything realated to forcesoil) created by jgipsl
Forcesoil is now replaced by spinup analytic. Remove forcesoil program and …
14:54 Ticket #52 (filename declaration in unlogic subroutine) closed by jgipsl
fixed: Clean done in rev [1888]
14:53 Changeset [1888] by josefine.ghattas
Clena, see ticket #52
14:36 Ticket #49 (Heartwood respiration) closed by jgipsl
fixed: No change will done, only comment corrected to clairfy [1887]
14:34 Changeset [1887] by josefine.ghattas
Correct comment, see ticket #49
12:12 Documentation/UserGuide/LoopIGCM edited by avalade
(diff)
12:00 Documentation/UserGuide/LoopIGCM edited by avalade
(diff)
11:03 Changeset [1886] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Changes to make NAG happy

02/10/14:

18:18 Changeset [1885] by josefine.ghattas
- Added argument "-parallel none" (or NONE or seq) for the case of …
17:09 Ticket #53 (Maintenance respiration coefficients are calculated but not used) closed by nvuilsce
fixed: Modifications done in commit r1884.
17:07 Ticket #50 (variable t_maint in stomate_respiration) closed by nvuilsce
fixed
17:05 Changeset [1884] by nicolas.vuichard
calculations related to the maintenance respiration have been cleaned in …
16:55 Ticket #123 (Simplification or revision of stomate_litter) created by nvuilsce
Following ticket #80, we think that stomate_litter.f90 could be simplified …
16:12 Ticket #21 (Problem with rebuild and CWRR) closed by jgipsl
fixed: Now resolved also for curie in trunk libIGCM since rev 977 : …
14:31 DevelopmentActivities/Fluorescence edited by maignan
(diff)
14:26 Changeset [1883] by fabienne.maignan
Creation of the Fluorescence branch
14:18 DevelopmentActivities/Fluorescence created by maignan
14:14 DevelopmentActivities edited by maignan
(diff)
13:54 trunk/DownRegulation edited by maignan
(diff)
13:16 trunk/DownRegulation edited by maignan
(diff)
13:13 trunk/DownRegulation edited by maignan
(diff)
13:09 MSTMIP_TRENDY2_2x2_GPP.png attached to trunk/DownRegulation by maignan
13:07 MSTMIP_TRENDY2_2x2_NBP.png attached to trunk/DownRegulation by maignan
13:05 trunk/DownRegulation created by maignan
12:31 SourceCode edited by maignan
(diff)
11:56 SourceCode edited by maignan
(diff)
11:37 Changeset [1882] by fabienne.maignan
Modification of parameters for tropical forests and activation of CO2 …

02/07/14:

17:36 SourceCode edited by jgipsl
(diff)
17:34 Changeset [1881] by josefine.ghattas
- Corrected bug in time step sent to XIOS (xios_update_calendar) - Now the …
15:40 Changeset [1880] by xiuchen.wu
correct the transformation of grain and carbon
10:34 DevelopmentActivities/Xios edited by jgipsl
(diff)
09:29 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by bguenet
(diff)
09:11 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
09:10 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)

02/06/14:

20:11 Ticket #122 (Problems with interpolation of regional maps) created by maignan
Interpolation is not correct when giving a regional PFT map or a LAI …
17:24 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
17:11 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
17:10 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
17:06 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
17:05 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
16:50 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
16:19 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
15:53 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
15:35 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
15:34 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
15:32 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
15:25 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
14:34 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
14:30 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
14:23 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
14:17 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
14:12 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
14:06 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
14:03 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
13:39 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)

02/05/14:

19:15 Changeset [1879] by sebastiaan.luyssaert
DEV: not tested. Simply externalized labile_reserves
19:10 Changeset [1878] by sebastiaan.luyssaert
DEV: not tested. Simply externalized labile_reserves

02/04/14:

18:55 DevelopmentActivities/Xios edited by jgipsl
(diff)
18:45 Changeset [1877] by josefine.ghattas
Changed 0.0005555556 into 1/dt_sechiba in CALL xios_orchidee_send_field. …
18:33 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
18:19 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
17:51 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
17:50 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
17:43 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
17:19 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
15:52 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
13:59 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
12:20 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
12:00 DevelopmentActivities/Xios edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:25 Changeset [1876] by josefine.ghattas
Added option --job 8 to compile XIOS in parallele.
10:24 Changeset [1875] by josefine.ghattas
At curie : Added libray stdc++ needed when linking to XIOS.

02/03/14:

17:17 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
17:16 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
17:03 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
17:02 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
16:23 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
15:51 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
15:11 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
11:05 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
10:44 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
10:37 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN/Vuichard edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
10:22 DevelopmentActivities/MergeOCN edited by nvuilsce
(diff)

02/02/14:

21:44 Changeset [1874] by sebastiaan.luyssaert
150y: boreal PFTs, with and without management, introduced tree_ff. …

02/01/14:

20:45 Changeset [1873] by sebastiaan.luyssaert
DEV: 150 Y, 7 boreal PFTS with and without management. Phenology is OK. …

01/31/14:

17:04 DevelopmentActivities/Xios/Validation edited by jgipsl
(diff)
16:13 Changeset [1872] by josefine.ghattas
Update related to alma output using xios.
15:45 Changeset [1871] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Minor bug fix
12:36 Changeset [1870] by sebastiaan.luyssaert
DEV: 50 Y, boreal PFTs, cyclic forcing over 1 year. Added a dormance …
11:16 DevelopmentActivities/Xios edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:14 Changeset [1869] by josefine.ghattas
For cyclic spinup : Do not remove anymore the driver restart file when …
09:07 Changeset [1868] by kim.naudts
small buggs forestry

01/30/14:

15:32 DevelopmentActivities/Xios edited by jgipsl
(diff)
12:24 Changeset [1867] by josefine.ghattas
Removed exception for LMDZOR in dev mode. Add email even if succed.
11:31 Changeset [1866] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Thinning bug fix
09:56 Changeset [1865] by josefine.ghattas
For the case if using CyclicBegin? and CyclicEnd? in config.card : reset the …
08:56 Changeset [1864] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV:gfortran uninit problem
08:46 Changeset [1863] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Some gfortran bug fixes

01/29/14:

18:17 Changeset [1862] by xiuchen.wu
modify the calculation of soil water stress based on vegstress or …
17:27 Changeset [1861] by sebastiaan.luyssaert
DEV: not tested initialized sigma from deleuze
17:19 Changeset [1860] by juliane.otto
DEV: 1 year, Europe, changed interpolation of get_reftemp
16:16 Changeset [1859] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Debug flags causing problems globally
12:56 Changeset [1858] by sebastiaan.luyssaert
DEV: 10 years, boreal PFTs. Chenges to deleuze and Dhote, changes to …
08:24 SourceCode edited by jgipsl
(diff)
08:03 Ticket #36 (Addition of an ipslerr level 3 in routing_waterbal subroutine of ...) closed by jgipsl
fixed: Done in commit [1857]
08:03 Changeset [1857] by josefine.ghattas
Added stop in routing_waterbal for the cas of non conservation of water. …

01/28/14:

16:39 Ticket #117 (Hydrology unitilialized variable) closed by aducharne
invalid: Initialized in hydrol_split_soil called before first use of rootsink.
16:24 Ticket #111 (small bug in get_soilcorr) closed by aducharne
fixed: Correction done in rev [1856]
16:23 Changeset [1856] by josefine.ghattas
Error in dimension. Bug is not seen in standard configuration because …
14:47 Ticket #34 (The standard value of dpu_max should be different in the Choisnel and CWRR ...) closed by aducharne
fixed: Already done in code, small clarification added in rev [1855]
14:47 Changeset [1855] by josefine.ghattas
Clarified for dpu_max default value.
14:40 Ticket #33 (Bug CWRR with VEGET_UPDATE=1Y) closed by aducharne
fixed: Correction done in rev [1118] and tested by Matthieu G. with …
14:27 Ticket #31 (Problem with small frac_nobio) closed by aducharne
fixed: Commit done in rev [1118]
11:54 Ticket #19 (Propostion for re-organization of source code in svn system) closed by jgipsl
fixed: The proposition has been done execept for the renaming of the offline …
11:51 Ticket #101 (storage of stomate_forcing and stomate_cforcing) closed by jgipsl
fixed: The creation of the file stomate_forcing.nc was deactivated in default …
11:48 Changeset [1854] by josefine.ghattas
Cleaned stomate.card and run.def : the file stomate_forcing.nc is not …
11:34 Ticket #61 (evapot declared but not used) closed by jgipsl
fixed: evpot is used in diffuco_flood but not in diffuco_bare. Removed evapot …
11:33 Changeset [1853] by josefine.ghattas
Clean evapot from diffuco_bare subroutine, see ticket #61
11:25 Documentation/UserGuide/TestCaseBatch edited by jgipsl
(diff)
11:05 Ticket #55 (Harmonize WRITE(numout,*) statements) closed by jgipsl
wontfix
10:59 GroupActivities/Contact edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:58 GroupActivities/UserList edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:58 GroupActivities/Seminars edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:57 GroupActivities/Meetings edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:57 Documentation/UserGuide edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:56 Tools edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:56 Evaluation edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:55 Documentation/Forcings edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:53 Documentation/UserGuide/Config edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:52 DevelopmentActivities edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:51 Documentation edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:50 WikiStart edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:49 SourceCode edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:48 SourceCode/Tags edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:36 SourceCode edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:33 Ticket #121 (bug in calucaltion of evap_bare_lim_ns) closed by jgipsl
fixed: Commit done on trunk rev [1852]. Change in results for CWRR.
10:32 Changeset [1852] by josefine.ghattas
Corrected bug on evap_bare_lim_ns. Some change in results. See ticket …
10:30 Ticket #121 (bug in calucaltion of evap_bare_lim_ns) created by jgipsl
Aroung line 4475 in hydrol.f90 on the trunk rev 1850 following is found : …
09:02 Changeset [1851] by josefine.ghattas
Simplicfication : only compiling using fcm method with this makefile.
08:53 Ticket #109 (Latitudes and longitudes of the PFT map file are not read in all cases in ...) closed by jgipsl
fixed: Commit done on the trunk [1850]
08:51 Changeset [1850] by josefine.ghattas
Read latitudes and longitudes also for VEGET_YEAR=0. See ticket #109

01/27/14:

20:30 Changeset [1849] by sebastiaan.luyssaert
DEV: 25 years, boreal PFTs. Changes to forestry, changes to prescribe to …
18:46 Changeset [1848] by pascal.maugis
- introduction of compiler options or comments to mark the operated parts …
17:29 Documentation/UserGuide/TestCase1 edited by jgipsl
(diff)
16:47 Changeset [1847] by james.ryder
added a flag for the new energy budget scheme - ok_nenerbil, within the …

01/24/14:

18:50 Changeset [1846] by josefine.ghattas
Added protection around some xios_send_field
18:43 Changeset [1845] by josefine.ghattas
Small clean up
17:40 Changeset [1844] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Bug fix, removing histwrites for variables declared in two …
15:44 Documentation/UserGuide/OutputFiles edited by jryder
(diff)
15:40 SourceCode edited by jgipsl
(diff)
15:34 Changeset [1843] by josefine.ghattas
Reverting to previous revision.
09:43 Documentation/UserGuide edited by jgipsl
(diff)

01/23/14:

23:02 Changeset [1842] by xiuchen.wu
correct the harvest decision based on leaf area index
19:02 Changeset [1841] by xiuchen.wu
correct histdef
18:22 Changeset [1840] by josefine.ghattas
Bug correction : variable was duplicated in the same output file
18:09 Changeset [1839] by xiuchen.wu
correct variable def in intersurf
16:08 Changeset [1838] by xiuchen.wu
correct P_stressdev and stlevdrp, OCST1
14:42 Changeset [1837] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Can now read in an FM map. There are some issues. Please see the …

01/22/14:

20:39 Documentation/UserGuide/ChangeCForcing edited by luyssaert
(diff)
20:38 Documentation/UserGuide/ChangeCForcing created by luyssaert
20:36 Documentation/UserGuide edited by luyssaert
(diff)
18:37 Changeset [1836] by xiuchen.wu
correct the soil water stress, lacking scaling factor 0.01
16:23 Changeset [1835] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Bug fixes from the order of the xios statements compared to the trunk
16:06 Changeset [1834] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Unit bug fix
13:57 Changeset [1833] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Trunk merges up to and including r1814
13:56 Changeset [1832] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Bug fix with creating PS levels
13:41 Changeset [1831] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Trunk merges up to and including r1789
13:04 Changeset [1830] by xiuchen.wu
add crop develop stress and stage output
11:20 Changeset [1829] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: More informative warnings
11:00 Changeset [1828] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Trunk merge up to and including r1773, and some small other changes
08:48 Changeset [1827] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: DOFOCO flag, waiting for enerbil to be externalised
07:26 Changeset [1826] by james.ryder
attempt to resolve problems from enerbil when running in parallel

01/21/14:

18:26 Changeset [1825] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Hiding another warning flag
16:29 Changeset [1824] by kim.naudts
added leaf age checks and canopy absorption
16:29 DevelopmentActivities/Xios/Validation edited by jgipsl
(diff)
16:07 DevelopmentActivities/Xios edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:08 DevelopmentActivities/Xios/Validation edited by jgipsl
(diff)

01/20/14:

20:14 Changeset [1823] by sebastiaan.luyssaert
DEV: 100 years, 7 boreal PFTs. KF is now a function of veget which results …
16:44 Changeset [1822] by xiuchen.wu
change the harvest date nrec
16:09 DevelopmentActivities/Photosynthesis edited by nvuilsce
(diff)
10:09 Changeset [1821] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Hiding one last write statement
09:14 Changeset [1820] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Hiding more write statements
08:51 Changeset [1819] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Hide some write statements

01/17/14:

15:28 DevelopmentActivities/Xios/Validation edited by jgipsl
(diff)
11:41 DevelopmentActivities/Xios/Validation edited by jgipsl
(diff)
11:40 DevelopmentActivities/Xios/Validation edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:48 DevelopmentActivities/Xios/Validation edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:38 DevelopmentActivities/Xios edited by jgipsl
(diff)
10:37 DevelopmentActivities/Xios/Validation created by jgipsl
08:12 Changeset [1818] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Bug fixes for veget_max = 0

01/16/14:

18:07 Changeset [1817] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Major big fix laieff...still some testing
14:31 Changeset [1816] by juliane.otto
DEV: changing check flags
11:42 Changeset [1815] by xiuchen.wu
change the tempgdh for calculating Udev and ircarb function as f(time)
11:24 SourceCode edited by jgipsl
(diff)
11:20 Changeset [1814] by josefine.ghattas
Corrected bug introduced in rev 1788. This bug gave segmentation error for …
08:10 Changeset [1813] by sebastiaan.luyssaert
DEV: 7 boreal PFTs, 100 years. KF response to light (veget) works but the …

01/15/14:

15:33 Changeset [1812] by sebastiaan.luyssaert
DEV: 7 boreal PFTs, 28 years. Do NOT use. Problems with transmitted light …
11:14 Changeset [1811] by matthew.mcgrath
DEV: Passing light to stomate_lpj for allocation
10:48 Changeset [1810] by sebastiaan.luyssaert
DEV: boreal PFTs, 100 years. Added some alternative ways to calculate …
09:38 Documentation/UserGuide edited by jgipsl
(diff)
09:18 Changeset [1809] by tao.wang
08:23 Documentation/UserGuide/LMDZOR edited by jgipsl
(diff)
08:20 Documentation/UserGuide/InstallingORCHIDEEBasic edited by jgipsl
(diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.