Changes between Version 54 and Version 55 of DevelopmentActivities/ORCHIDEE-DOFOCO


Ignore:
Timestamp:
12/27/15 21:10:24 (5 years ago)
Author:
luyssaert
Comment:

--

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • DevelopmentActivities/ORCHIDEE-DOFOCO

    v54 v55  
    11= ORCHIDEE-OCN-CAN = 
     2 
    23== STATUS == 
    34=== 10.12.2015 === 
    4 - Check out svn 2978. Compiled and set-up single-pixel and multiple-pixel test cases. 
     5- Checked out svn 2978. Compiled and set-up single-pixel, and multiple-pixels. 
     6 
     7=== 22.12.2015 === 
     8- Checked out svn 2978 twice (ORCHIDEE.NITROGEN and ORCHIDEE.MERGE). The nitrogen set-up is the reference for all the merges. Set-up 3 test runs: a single pixel run, a run over 4 pixels with 4 processors and a global run. The global run failed (see issues 22.12.2015). The SBG output for both installations was identical after 10 years. The SRF output differed by 10-5 to 10-8 for the C-fluxes for the 4 pixels and 10-6 to 10-9 for the single pixel run. This appears as a minor issue but it suggests that the 1+1 problem has not been solved. 
     9 
     10=== 27.12.2015 === 
     11- Merged stomate_prescribe 
     12- Checked for mass balance closure for carbon and nitrogen 
     13- Re-introduced circ_class_biomass and circ_class_n. These variables are defined in sechiba because they are use by both stomate and sechiba.f90 
     14- Tried to make use of get_printlev (constantes.f90) as a more clean and consistent substitute for the ld_flags that were used for debugging in ORCHIDEE-CAN. get_printlev does not work for me. 
     15- The code crashes in stomate_growth_fun_alloc.f90 where qm_dia is calculated. All values are zero. 
    516 
    617== ISSUES == 
    718=== 10.12.2015 === 
    8 - svn 2978: the compiler had problems finding a library file for forcesoil. I adjusted Makeorchidee_fcm so it compiles without forcesoil. 
    9 - No LAI for PFT 12 and 13 (impose_veg = y). 
     19- [NOT solved] svn 2978: the compiler had problems finding a library file for forcesoil. I removed forcesoil.exe and teststomate.exe from ../modeles/ORCHIDEE/makeorchidee_fcm so it compiles. 
     20- [NOT solved] No LAI for PFT 12 and 13 (impose_veg = y). 
     21 
     22=== 22.12.2015 === 
     23- [NOT solved] the land mask of the nitrogen map does not seem to match the land mask of the PFT map. In the single and multiple-pixel test cases impose_veget = y and thus the PFT map was not used. Switching on the PFT map for a global grid results in the following error. FATAL ERROR FROM ROUTINE slowproc_ninput . No information for a point . Fatal error from ORCHIDEE. STOP in ipslerr_p with code. 
     24- [NOT solved] two identical installations of the revision 2978 do not result in identical output for SRF. The SRF output differed by 10-5 to 10-8 for the C-fluxes for the 4 pixels and 10-6 to 10-9 for the single pixel run. This appears as a minor issue but it suggests that the 1+1 problem has not been solved. Interestingly GPP in stomate is identical. GPP in SRF is among the variables with shows small differences. 
     25- [NOT solved] the function get_printlev does not work. Only printlev is read and used. printlev_loc is not working. Tried to debug but without success. This function contains about 5 lines of code so finding the problem shouldn't be too difficult. 
    1026 
    1127[[BR]]