Main page of SAXO
What is SAXO
SAXO is a package (~400 routines, ~60 000 code lines) used to easily and quickly visualize and analyze models outputs or data observations. It is based on IDL and contains a Graphic User Interface. Developed in collaboration with LOCEAN researchers, it allows to explore four dimension data which may be gridded or irregularly spaced. It is particularly adapted to the "Arakawa C grid" discretization used in NEMO. In addition to graphical procedures, interpolation modules and other things âŠ, it contains a set of programs dedicated to oceanographic diagnostics. More âŠ
What's new ?
- September 2006: One unique online_help for IDL and SAXO (requires IDL 6.2 or higher).
- Summer 2006: English translation of headers, add pltv and documentation of xxx.
- March 2006-May 2006 : migration of obsolete CVS repository + SÃ©bastien Masson improvements in a beautiful "trac+svn" project.
- More details in What's new in SAXO ?
- Get SAXO
- Update SAXO
- Browse SAXO
- You like SAXO? Please subscribe to SAXO mailing lists (subscription and archives).
- Read tickets. Because of abusive use of our tickets, sending tickets is now limited to a registered login accessible if you subscribe to SAXO mailing lists.
A complete and convenient description of all SAXO routines can be found in the web pages created by IDLdoc.
Some useful Tips and links.
SÃ©bastien Masson Author
ClÃ©ment De Boyer MontÃ©gut Co-author
FranÃ§oise Pinsard Project owner (trac, mailman and svn)
Olivier ThauvinIPSL forge maintainer