Group Activities & Contact
NEWS: General news for all ORCHIDEE users about recent changes on the code, the environment and the project organisation
Fair Use Policy
The development of ORCHIDEE is quite time consuming for all the devellopers. To be sure that all contributors are rewarded as it should be, please follow the ORCHIDEE-POLICY
All the scientific documentation is available on the ORCHIDEE website
Implementation of the code
ORCHIDEE has a scientific documentation embedded into the code that generates html and pdf versions.
- See the web scientific documentation for ORCHIDEE/trunk revision 2425
- Download the pdf of the documentation for the same version and some older version on this place, in complete or reduced form : https://vesg.ipsl.upmc.fr/thredds/catalog/IPSLFS/orchidee/DOXYGEN/catalog.html
See ORCHIDEE_DOC page for knowing more about this documentation.
Coding guidelines have been established to facilitate the development of the ORCHIDEE code. All developers should follow thes guide lines when improving or adding new features to the code. Moreover, any new suggestions to these coding guide lines, in order to improve the readability, the efficiency and the robustness of the code are welcome. You can make these suggestions to the ORCHIDEE project group. See coding_guidelines.pdf and coding_guidelines.doc
In the User Guide you'll find a How To documentation, the old Scripts page and Tools : Documentation/UserGuide
See also documentation related to the ORCHIDEE Training course : GroupActivities/Training
See the complete parameter list for ORCHIDEE with default values and help comments : Documentation/OrchideeParameters
Atmospheric forcing data sets
All the information on the forcing files available to run ORCHIDEE are here: Documentation/Forcings
All the information on the anscillary data files which are needed to describe the various surface characteristics used by ORCHIDEE are here: Documentation/Ancillary
Following complex variables and processes
The usage of frac_nobio in the code is documented here: Documentation/Frac_Nobio
Find here old presentations and documentations : Documentation/Archive
A first attempt to quantify the computer time used by the various components in ORCHIDEE when run off-line : Documentation/Bench_May2016
A table to summarize the information about all externalised parameters with their mean value and realistic potential range of variation: Documentation/OrchideeParameters
- introduction_part2_21feb2013_JG.pdf (152.9 KB) - added by jgipsl 4 years ago.
- TP_ORCHIDEE_base.pdf (84.4 KB) - added by jgipsl 4 years ago.
- ORCHIDEE_SIMULATIONS_for_dummies_Rajaud_2013.pdf (623.2 KB) - added by jgipsl 4 years ago.
- REPORT ON THE ROLE OF LITTER IN THE WATER FLUXES.pdf (821.9 KB) - added by maignan 3 years ago.
(550.5 KB) -
added by aducharne 2 years ago.
Technical note on hydrol.f90
- ORCHIDEE_Coding_Guidelines_v1.0.pdf (152.6 KB) - added by peylin 2 years ago.
- ORCHIDEE_Coding_Guidelines_v1.0.doc (196.5 KB) - added by peylin 2 years ago.