Timeline


and

matching tags

2012-12-05:

17:09 Ticket #953 (Enhancements and fixes for running with CICE (UKMO8)) closed by charris
fixed: Closing ticket following 2012 merge.
14:58 2013WP/2013Action_institutions_Mercator edited by cbricaud
(diff)
14:57 2013WP/2013Action_institutions_Mercator edited by cbricaud
(diff)
14:37 2013WP/2013Action_institutions_Mercator edited by cbricaud
(diff)
14:16 2012WP/2012Action_institutions_MERCATOR edited by cbricaud
(diff)
14:15 2012WP/2012Action_institutions_MERCATOR edited by cbricaud
(diff)
14:13 2013WP/2013Action_institutions_Mercator edited by cbricaud
(diff)
14:13 2013WP/2013Action_institutions_Mercator edited by cbricaud
(diff)
12:56 2012WP/2012Action_institutions_NOC edited by acc
(diff)
11:49 2012WP/2012Action_institutions_NOC edited by acc
(diff)
11:19 2013WP/2013Action_institutions_NOC edited by acc
(diff)
08:15 2013WP/2013Action_institutions_CNRS edited by gm
(diff)
07:26 Ticket #1033 (bug in diahth.F90) closed by gm
fixed: Thanks !   Note that, in the same 315 line,  jk must also be replace by 1 …
07:23 Changeset [3721] by gm

trunk: #1033 : diahth.F90, correct a bug in the computation of the 300m heat content

06:52 2013WP/2013Stream1/Configuration_Setting edited by gm
(diff)

2012-12-04:

14:19 Ticket #1034 (Missplacing of the call to lbc_lnk in the bdy_tra) created by epico
Analyzing the source code, a potential bug has been identified in bdy_tra. …
11:19 Ticket #956 (problem in NEMO1D if bathy file is read) closed by rbourdal
fixed: Ticket close in the revision 3720. For more information see Ticket 955 …
11:18 Ticket #955 (avmu & avmv computation problem for the NEMO1D case) closed by rbourdal
fixed: Ticket close in the revision 3720. (Ticket 956 is closed at the same time) …
11:10 Changeset [3720] by cbricaud

correction ticket 955 & 956

09:32 2013WP/2013Stream1/Configuration_Setting edited by gm
(diff)

2012-12-03:

18:26 Report-2nd-NEMO-ASSIM-meeting.pdf attached to Working Groups/Data Assimilation by blayo
Report on the 2nd NEMO-Assim meeting - January 2011
18:25 Report-1st-NEMO-ASSIM-meeting.pdf attached to Working Groups/Data Assimilation by blayo
Report on the first NEMO-Assim meeting - June 2009

2012-11-30:

16:27 Changeset [3719] by cetlod

dev_MERGE_2012 : TOP_SRC/TRP/trcsbc.F90 minor bug correction

16:15 Changeset [3718] by cetlod

dev_MERGE_2012 : modification in MUSCL routines ; needed to be able to use the upstream parametisation with passive tracers

2012-11-29:

20:09 Ticket #1033 (bug in diahth.F90) created by stortignauz
Hello, just found a small bug in the heat content computation …
14:35 2013WP/2013Action_institutions_CMCC edited by vichi
(diff)
12:15 Changeset [3717] by acc

Branch dev_MERGE_2012. Correct SHARED/field_def.xml by updating group tags to field_group

12:06 2013WP/2013Action_institutions_CMCC edited by vichi
(diff)
09:28 Ticket #1032 (Floating point exceptions in IOM (NetCDF)) created by ufla
While hunting other bugs, we have seen floating point exceptions occur in …

2012-11-28:

17:33 Changeset [3716] by acc

Branch dev_MERGE_2012. Updating of OFF_SRC/nemogcm.F90 to replace old io_server calls

17:06 Changeset [3715] by acc

Branch dev_MERGE_2012. Tidying of iodef files and tools for SETTE.

14:54 Changeset [3714] by acc

Branch dev_MERGE_2012. Update the shared field_def.xml file with some new field ids

14:29 Changeset [3713] by smasson

dev_MERGE_2012: update arch files for XIOS

14:09 Changeset [3712] by flavoni

add in 1_namelist namtrj block

13:02 Changeset [3711] by flavoni

forgot USE sol_oce in istate.F90

12:59 Changeset [3710] by smasson

bugfix in iodef.xml files

12:53 Changeset [3709] by smasson

dev_MERGE_2012: bugfix in iodef.xml files

12:07 Changeset [3708] by flavoni

Ãset correct restart name for AMM12 test in sette

11:58 2013WP/2013Action_institutions_CMCC edited by vichi
(diff)
11:51 2013WP/2013Action_institutions_CMCC edited by vichi
(diff)
11:50 2013WP/2013Action_institutions_CNRS edited by bouttier
(diff)
11:24 Changeset [3707] by smasson

dev_MERGE_2012: update iodef.xml for reference configurations

11:23 Changeset [3706] by cetlod

dev_MERGE_2012 : update cfg.txt file

11:21 Changeset [3705] by cetlod

dev_MERGE_2012 : delete not reference configurations

11:08 Changeset [3704] by smasson

dev_MERGE_2012: add surface currents outputs

11:02 Changeset [3703] by cbricaud

split lines which are too long in some bdy routines

11:01 Changeset [3702] by cbricaud

correction of indexes out of arrays bounds in domzgr for SUBROUTINE s_sf12

10:57 Changeset [3701] by smasson

dev_MERGE_2012: add missing modifications for xios

10:43 Changeset [3700] by flavoni

add possibility to do tests with or without xios in SETTE

10:42 Changeset [3699] by gm

dev_MERGE_2012: fix latex compilation errors + add namsbc_sas

10:25 Ticket #1031 (long lines in agrif_opa_sponge) closed by rblod
10:24 Changeset [3698] by rblod

correction for agrif_opa_sponge on dev_merge_2012, see ticket #1031

10:23 Ticket #1031 (long lines in agrif_opa_sponge) created by rblod
Self-explaing, happens which gfortran
10:09 Changeset [3697] by rfurner

small namelist change to remove mesh output from amm12

10:07 Changeset [3696] by smasson

dev_MERGE_2012: add arch file example with xios

09:46 Changeset [3695] by smasson

dev_MERGE_2012: add xios

09:37 Changeset [3694] by flavoni

add key_tyde for AMM12 in sette.sh test & correct param.cfg

09:07 Ticket #1030 (agrif and solver arrays) closed by rblod
fixed
09:06 Changeset [3693] by rblod

Fix Agrif and solver, see tocket #1030

09:05 Ticket #1030 (agrif and solver arrays) created by rblod
With agrif, solver arrays are allocated to late
09:03 Ticket #1029 (agrif and obc) closed by rblod
08:54 Changeset [3692] by rblod

correct pb with agrif and obc (potentially bdy) see ticket #1029

08:41 Ticket #1029 (agrif and obc) created by rblod
Agrif and OBC are no longer compatibles in some part of the code : all …

2012-11-27:

21:38 Ticket #681 (Providing OBS and ASM functionality) closed by gm
fixed
18:20 Changeset [3691] by gm

trunk: #834 runoff in depth bug + removal of useless lbc_lnk communication

18:13 Ticket #828 (inverted comments in OPA namelists for the vorticity schemes options) closed by gm
fixed: Thanks for finding this issue donne in …
18:06 Ticket #878 (nn_etau =2 with nla10, nlb10) closed by gm
fixed: The 10m value has not been defined having in mind a specific ocean …
17:52 Ticket #860 (Unallocated arrays qrp and erp sometimes passed from dia_wri to histwrite) closed by gm
fixed: When ln_ssr=false and key_iom is not defined, diawri.F90 and …
17:51 Changeset [3690] by gm

trunk: #860 : Unallocated arrays qrp and erp sometimes passed from dia_wri: fixed

17:21 Ticket #807 (ASSIM: bug in sshwzv.F90 wrong place for ssha update in vvl case) closed by gm
fixed: Without any response from ASM developers the change has been made. …
17:19 Changeset [3689] by gm

trunk: #807 : ASSIM: bug in sshwzv.F90 wrong place for ssha update in vvl

17:02 Ticket #329 (vvl and time splitting) closed by cbricaud
fixed: solved in NEMO_3.4
16:59 Ticket #1020 (New branch for the merge of NOC and Mercator 2012 developments) closed by acc
fixed: Branch included into 2012 merge ready for v3.5 release. Closing ticket to …
16:57 Ticket #942 (Introduce iceberg drift code) closed by acc
fixed: Branch included into 2012 merge ready for v3.5 release. Closing ticket to …
16:51 Ticket #932 (NOCS.09 - Stand alone surface module) closed by acc
fixed: Branch included into 2012 merge ready for v3.5 release. Closing ticket to …
16:48 Changeset [3688] by cetlod

dev_MERGE_2012 : update namelist for OFFLINE, see ticket #1028

16:46 Changeset [3687] by cetlod

dev_MERGE_2012 : bug correction in dtadyn.F90, see ticket #1028

16:42 Changeset [3686] by cbricaud

split a line which too long in p4zprod.F90

16:39 Ticket #989 (Create a branch for Smagorinsky model) closed by acc
fixed: Branch included into 2012 merge ready for v3.5 release. Documentation …
16:39 Changeset [3685] by cetlod

trunk: minor bug correction in p4zsink

16:37 Ticket #990 (Create a branch for Log Layer bottom friction) closed by acc
fixed: Branch included into 2012 merge ready for v3.5 release. Documentation …
16:36 Ticket #872 (sbcblk_clio.F90: bug in dynamic allocation.) closed by vichi
fixed: Routines for dynamic allocation have been changed and now the working …
16:34 Changeset [3684] by cbricaud

split a line which too long in domzgr.F90

16:30 Ticket #926 (NEMO_book.pdf : references are invisible) closed by gm
fixed: Thanks Jean-Marc it helps a lot !! Gurvan see …
16:22 Ticket #447 (IOF and cutting along latitude) closed by vichi
wontfix
16:21 Changeset [3683] by gm

trunk: #926 NEMO_book.pdf : references are invisible + error corrections

16:13 Ticket #834 (runoff in the depth) closed by vichi
fixed: The presence of zeroes should be done in SBC/sbcrnf.F90 when the river …
16:12 Changeset [3682] by vichi

Corrected a bug when checking the values of the river depth
from a given input file in sbcrnf.F90
It was possible to have zeroes that generated a division by zero
as in ticket #834

15:53 Changeset [3681] by cetlod

dev_MERGE_2012: minor bugs corrections, see ticket #1028

15:46 Ticket #1001 (Merge Mercator Dvpts for 2012) closed by cbricaud
fixed
15:42 Changeset [3680] by rblod

First commit of the final branch for 2012 (future nemo_3_5), see ticket #1028

15:36 Ticket #983 (tide_mod compilation breaks caused by private tide type in ifort) closed by cbricaud
fixed: this bug occures when key_tide and key_agrif are activated. solved at rev …
15:35 Changeset [3679] by cbricaud

declare TYPE tide as PUBLIC, because of compilation error with key_tide and key_agrif; see ticket 983

15:20 Ticket #971 (INGV4 - Implementation of stokes drift in momentum eq.) closed by poddo
duplicate
15:19 Ticket #970 (INGV2 - new turbolent parametrization of the Neutral drag coeff.) closed by poddo
duplicate
15:17 Ticket #941 (bugfixes in SETTE validation tool) closed by clevy
fixed
15:13 Ticket #794 (Compilation fails for mod_mpi_buffer_client (XMLIO_SERVER)) closed by clevy
fixed
15:05 Ticket #994 (include up-stream in muscl advection scheme) closed by poddo
fixed
15:02 Ticket #910 (Cannot download Nemo cod) closed by clevy
fixed
14:57 Ticket #1017 (Branch for merging 2012 CMCC and INGV developments) closed by vichi
fixed
14:56 Ticket #1016 (Minor bug in XMLIO_SERVER/src/IOSERVER/mod_mpi_buffer_client.F90 (ifort)) closed by vichi
fixed: Fixed in Revision 3678
14:55 Changeset [3678] by vichi

Corrected bug in ticket #1016

14:52 Ticket #939 (opa fails to execute in ubuntu architecture) closed by clevy
fixed
14:46 Ticket #1002 (Branch for all CMCC 2012 developments) closed by vichi
fixed
14:36 Ticket #861 (Discussion about the performance evaluation of the dynamic memory version) closed by vichi
duplicate
14:32 Ticket #884 (Divergence damping filter on velocity increments) closed by vichi
duplicate
14:31 Ticket #969 (new branch for atm forcing mask) closed by poddo
duplicate
14:30 Ticket #968 (INGV- lobc for filtered) closed by poddo
duplicate
14:29 Ticket #852 (wave forcing interface) closed by vichi
duplicate
14:27 Changeset [3677] by rblod

Create the final ranch for the merge 2012 #1028

14:26 Ticket #1028 (Create the final branch for nemo 3.5) created by cetlod
14:24 Ticket #824 (Module m_path (XMLF90) is duplicated in two files) closed by vichi
fixed
14:24 Changeset [3676] by vichi

Removed unnecessary file from XMLF90

14:23 ticket/1020_dev_NOC_MERCATOR_2012 edited by cbricaud
(diff)
14:18 Ticket #950 (test run for ORCA2_LIM_PISCES CONFIGURATION) closed by clevy
fixed
14:15 Changeset [3675] by cbricaud

add namberg namelist bloc in 1_namelist for run with argif ; in particular for SETTE configuration ORCA2AGUL_1_2

14:10 Ticket #850 (Created branch dev_r2784_INGV2_bulk to implement a new set bulk formula) closed by vichi
fixed
14:09 Ticket #818 (bug in obcdta.F90) closed by vichi
fixed: fixed in version 3_4
14:02 Changeset [3674] by epico

update namelist with new parameter ln_traadv_msc_ups

14:00 Ticket #938 (annoying perl warning when building configurations) closed by vichi
fixed: Fixed in revision 3673
13:59 Changeset [3673] by vichi

Removed annoying warning during configuration build (Ticket #938)

Changed one line in FCM to remove all warnings when
building a configuration.

13:56 Changeset [3672] by flavoni

update sette_beginner in merged branch

13:52 Ticket #937 (Improvement of OBCs) closed by cbricaud
fixed: present in the merge for nemo_3.5
13:50 Ticket #944 (2012 Mercator 7 Devpt: SST niqght equivalent model) closed by cbricaud
fixed
13:50 Ticket #876 (Submission of dev_CMCC4_con 2011 merge branch) closed by vichi
fixed
13:49 Changeset [3671] by epico

Reorganize the MUSCL upstream switching scheme

2012-11-26:

17:03 Ticket #815 (uses of dynamical memory in fldread) closed by poddo
fixed
17:02 Ticket #816 (advection schemes and dynamic memory) closed by poddo
fixed
16:55 Ticket #802 (Build process assumes creation of .mod files. Fails with Cray compiler.) closed by acc
fixed: Solvable with compiler options. See for example …
16:29 Changeset [3670] by cbricaud

declare tide as a PUBLIC variable , to compile with AGRIF

16:09 Ticket #1027 (Update cppkeys and namelist for ORCA2_TAM configuration) closed by bouttier
16:08 Changeset [3669] by pabouttier

Update cppkeys and namelist for ORCA2_TAM configuration - See Ticket #1027

16:07 Ticket #1027 (Update cppkeys and namelist for ORCA2_TAM configuration) created by bouttier
Setting up only available ORCA2 routines in TAM, and adding …
16:06 Ticket #1026 (Missing allocation for sbc_ice variables in TAM) closed by bouttier
fixed: Fixed in https://forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/nemo/changeset/3668 Also fixed a …
16:05 Changeset [3668] by pabouttier

Missing allocation for sbc_ice variables in TAM - See Ticket #1026

16:04 Ticket #1026 (Missing allocation for sbc_ice variables in TAM) created by bouttier
Missing allocation for fr_i_tl and fr_i_ad in sbc_oce_tam
15:45 Changeset [3667] by acc

Branch dev_NOC_MERCATOR_2012. Return sette.sh to LOCEAN settings and add a simple SETTE report generator

15:22 Changeset [3666] by cetlod

commit the changes resulting for the merged branches, see ticket #1025

15:14 Changeset [3665] by cbricaud

correction of Mercator's modifications for prepare_job.sh

15:02 Changeset [3664] by cetlod

Step 1 : copy LOCEAN/UKMO branch into a new one, dev_LOCEAN_UKMO_CMCC_INGV_2012, see ticket #1025

15:02 Changeset [3663] by flavoni

update amm12 tar file, and tests in sette.sh, see ticket #1021

14:58 Ticket #1024 (Multiple allocation of the same variables in tam_trj.F90) closed by bouttier
14:58 Ticket #1025 (New branch for LOCEAN_UKMO & INGV_CMCC 2012) created by cetlod
1st step : Copy the LOCEAN_UKMO branch into the merged one: svn copy …
14:58 Ticket #869 (Add obstools and update documentation for OBS and ASM) closed by djlea
fixed: Code merged in trunk by rblod at revision 3294.
14:57 Changeset [3662] by pabouttier

Multiple allocation of the same variables in tam_trj.F90 - See Ticket #1024

14:57 Ticket #1024 (Multiple allocation of the same variables in tam_trj.F90) created by bouttier
When reading a tam_trajectory file, multiple allocation of the same …
14:40 Changeset [3661] by cbricaud

phase prepare_job.sh with trunk , rev 3555, due to an old Mercator prepare_job.sh script

14:34 Ticket #1023 (Use ikum1 and ikvm1 in zpshde_tam) closed by bouttier
14:30 Changeset [3660] by pabouttier

Use ikum1 and ikvm1 in zpshde_tam - part 2 - See ticket #1023

14:26 Changeset [3659] by pabouttier

Use ikum1 and ikvm1 in zpshde_tam - See ticket #1023

14:25 Ticket #1023 (Use ikum1 and ikvm1 in zpshde_tam) created by bouttier
Use ikum1 and ikvm1 in zpshde_tam for iku-1 and ikv-1
14:09 Ticket #1022 (Missing allocation for sbcssr_tam variables) closed by bouttier
14:08 Changeset [3658] by pabouttier

Missing allocation for sbcssr_tam variables - see Ticket #1022

14:07 Ticket #1022 (Missing allocation for sbcssr_tam variables) created by bouttier
Allocation for TAM variables is not done properly
14:06 2013WP/2013Action_institutions_Met Office edited by rfurner
(diff)
13:56 Changeset [3657] by flavoni

set nn_timing = 0 by default in all configurations, and changed sette.sh , see ticket #1021

13:42 ticket/1020_dev_NOC_MERCATOR_2012 edited by cbricaud
(diff)
13:42 ticket/1020_dev_NOC_MERCATOR_2012 edited by cbricaud
(diff)
12:29 Changeset [3656] by cetlod

branch LOCEAN/UKMO 2012 : update branch according to Sebastien Masson sunday modifications, see ticket #1019

12:27 Changeset [3655] by cetlod

branch LOCEAN 2012 : update branch according to Sebastien Masson sunday modifications, see ticket #1019

12:15 Ticket #933 (In namelist example of 6.2.1 Vorticity term) closed by gm
fixed: Thanks for finding this issue donne in …
12:14 ticket/1020_dev_NOC_MERCATOR_2012 edited by acc
(diff)
12:13 Changeset [3654] by gm

trunk: #933 error in comment of namelist mandyn_vor

12:07 ticket/1020_dev_NOC_MERCATOR_2012 edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:58 Changeset [3653] by cetlod

commit the changes from LOCEAN & UKMO merge, see ticket #1021

11:50 Changeset [3652] by flavoni

remove bad line for OFFline restartability test in SETTE, see ticket #941

11:46 Changeset [3651] by cbricaud

merge dev_MERCATOR_2012_rev3555 into dev_NOC_MERCATOR_2012 ; see ticket 1020

11:37 Changeset [3650] by cetlod

Step 1 : copy UKMO branch into a new one, dev_LOCEAN_UKMO_2012

11:33 Ticket #1021 (New branch for LOCEAN and UKMO 2012 dev.) created by cetlod
11:30 ticket/1020_dev_NOC_MERCATOR_2012 edited by acc
Name changed from ticket/1018_dev_NOC_MERCATOR_2012 to … (diff)
11:30 ticket/1020_dev_NOC_MERCATOR_2012 created by acc
11:26 Changeset [3649] by acc

Create branch for the merge of all NOC and MERCATOR 2012 developments. See ticket #1020. Step 1: copy NOC branch to 2012/dev_NOC_MERCATOR_2012

11:21 Ticket #1020 (New branch for the merge of NOC and Mercator 2012 developments) created by acc
First stage of the 2012 merge party: Merge NOC and Mercator developments. …

2012-11-25:

22:38 Ticket #1019 (enable "mini restart") closed by smasson
fixed: done, see changeset:3648 define lrst_oce, numror and numrow in …
22:37 Changeset [3648] by smasson

enable "mini restart", see ticket:1019

22:36 Ticket #1019 (enable "mini restart") created by smasson
Enable restart containing only tn,sn,un,v,sshn.
22:22 Ticket #1018 (coupling interface without sea-ice) closed by smasson
fixed: done see changeset:3647
22:21 Changeset [3647] by smasson

coupling interface without sea-ice, see ticket:1018

22:21 Ticket #1018 (coupling interface without sea-ice) created by smasson
Update the coupling interface to be able to use it without sea-ice

2012-11-24:

14:47 Changeset [3646] by vichi

Add the resulting merged branch from CMCC and INGV 2012 developments

14:11 Changeset [3645] by vichi

Step 1: Created dev_CMCC_2012 merge branch, see ticket #1017

14:11 Ticket #1017 (Branch for merging 2012 CMCC and INGV developments) created by vichi
Created a branch to merge CMCC and INGV
08:30 Ticket #1016 (Minor bug in XMLIO_SERVER/src/IOSERVER/mod_mpi_buffer_client.F90 (ifort)) created by adani
In rev3555 inorder to compile with ifort forth row changed from USE …
08:07 Changeset [3644] by adani

Minor Bug

2012-11-23:

19:25 Ticket #912 (diaptr_init and timing) closed by rblod
19:25 Changeset [3643] by rblod

Correct problems linked to timing, see ticket #912

15:49 Ticket #1015 (Need to update namelist for ORCA2_TAM) closed by bouttier
15:49 Changeset [3642] by pabouttier

update namelist for ORCA2_TAM - See Ticket #1015

15:48 Ticket #1015 (Need to update namelist for ORCA2_TAM) created by bouttier
Some parameters are missing
15:26 Ticket #1014 (Add possibility to run in stand-alone Tangent Linear Model) closed by bouttier
15:25 Changeset [3641] by pabouttier

Add possibility to run in stand-alone Tangent Linear Model - See ticket 1014

15:25 Ticket #1014 (Add possibility to run in stand-alone Tangent Linear Model) created by bouttier
With namelist parameter ln_swi_opatam = 2, running TL model in …
14:58 Ticket #1013 (Missing allocation/deallocation in TAM routines) closed by bouttier
14:57 Changeset [3640] by pabouttier

Missing allocation/deallocation in TAM routines - See ticket #1013

14:57 Ticket #1013 (Missing allocation/deallocation in TAM routines) created by bouttier
Missing allocations/deallocations in TAM routines (traqsr_tam.F90 and …
14:54 Ticket #1012 ([TAM] segfault due to a lack of compilation option (with ifort)) closed by bouttier
14:54 Changeset [3639] by pabouttier

[TAM] segfault due to a lack of compilation option (with ifort) - See ticket #1012

14:47 Ticket #1012 ([TAM] segfault due to a lack of compilation option (with ifort)) created by bouttier
Stack size, with ifort is not enough large to handle enough memory …
13:42 Changeset [3638] by cbricaud

AMM12 needs key_tide

12:45 Ticket #1011 (Bug in PISCES : trb values used in p4zsink2 are wrong) closed by cetlod
fixed
12:40 Changeset [3637] by cetlod

bugfix in PISCES/p4zsink.F90 : replace trb with ztrb in p4z_sink2 subroutine, see ticket #1011

12:17 Ticket #1011 (Bug in PISCES : trb values used in p4zsink2 are wrong) created by cetlod
PISCES uses an euler temporal scheme. The variable trb is then used as a …
11:07 Changeset [3636] by cbricaud

take iodef_sette.xml from trunk rev3560

10:51 Ticket #1006 (New branch for merge of NOC 2012 developments) closed by acc
fixed: NOC 2012 merge complete: 2012/dev_r3322_NOCS09_SAS [added …
10:46 ticket/1006_dev_NOC_2012_rev3555 edited by acc
(diff)
10:43 ticket/1006_dev_NOC_2012_rev3555 edited by acc
(diff)

2012-11-22:

18:55 ticket/1006_dev_NOC_2012_rev3555 edited by acc
(diff)
18:54 ticket/1006_dev_NOC_2012_rev3555 edited by acc
(diff)
18:52 Changeset [3635] by acc

Branch dev_NOC_2012_r3555. #1006. Step 13: Merge in trunk changes between revision 3452 and 3555. NOC merge complete subject to final SETTE testing.

18:32 Changeset [3634] by acc

Branch dev_NOC_2012_r3555. #1006. Step 11: merge in changes from the 2012/dev_r3452_NOCL02_Smagorinsky branch

18:12 Changeset [3633] by acc

Branch dev_NOC_2012_r3555. #1006. Step 10: merge in changes from the 2012/dev_r3452_NOCL06_LOGLAYER branch

16:38 ticket/1006_dev_NOC_2012_rev3555 edited by acc
(diff)
16:28 Changeset [3632] by acc

Branch dev_NOC_2012_r3555. #1006. Step 9: Merge in trunk changes between revision 3385 and 3452

15:31 ticket/1006_dev_NOC_2012_rev3555 edited by acc
(diff)
15:21 Changeset [3631] by acc

Branch dev_NOC_2012_r3555. #1006. Step 8. Minor code changes and updated iodef.xml files to enable successful SETTE testing

13:53 Changeset [3630] by johnsiddorn

sigma coordinates in shallwo water to match restarts

11:38 Changeset [3629] by johnsiddorn

changed coordinate in AMM12 namelist to match forcing data

11:37 Changeset [3628] by johnsiddorn

changed coordinate in AMM12 namelist to match forcing data

2012-11-21:

19:02 Ticket #1010 (Long lines in TAM 3.4) closed by rblod
19:01 Changeset [3627] by rblod

Correct long lines in TAM 4.3 see ticket #1010

19:01 Ticket #1010 (Long lines in TAM 3.4) created by rblod
Some lines are too long in TAM, it may be corrected by compilation option, …
16:24 Changeset [3626] by cetlod

branch 2013/dev_r3411_CNRS4_IOCRS minor correction

15:06 Working Groups edited by clevy
(diff)
15:03 Working Groups/Data Assimilation created by clevy
14:55 Working Groups created by clevy
14:22 ticket/1006_dev_NOC_2012_rev3555 edited by acc
(diff)
14:19 Changeset [3625] by acc

Branch dev_NOC_2012_r3555. #1006. Step 7. Check in code now merged with dev_r3385_NOCS04_HAMF

13:25 Changeset [3624] by acc

dev_r3385_NOCS04_HAMF; #665. Future-proof off-line tracer namelist prior to merge

13:12 Changeset [3623] by acc

dev_r3385_NOCS04_HAMF; #665. Corrections to passive and off-line tracer modules prior to merge

12:15 Changeset [3622] by cetlod

branch 2013/dev_r3411_CNRS4_IOCRS : 1st inputs of I/O coarsening, see ticket #1009

12:03 Changeset [3621] by cetlod

Creating new branch of CNRS 2013 development : I/O online coarsening, see ticket #1009

12:02 Changeset [3620] by cetlod

Creating new subdirectory for 2013 developments

11:56 Ticket #1009 (New branch for CNRS development on 2013 : On-line coarsening of ocean ...) created by cetlod
* on-line coarsening of the ocean outputs with a factor of 2 or 3, …

2012-11-20:

20:20 Changeset [3619] by epico

fix in sette.sh for the Restartability tests for ORCA2_OFF_PISCES

19:20 Changeset [3618] by johnsiddorn

updates to reflect reviewers comments on coding standards and documentation

18:54 Changeset [3617] by cetlod

dev_LOCEAN_2012 : minor correction in iodef.xml file

18:53 Changeset [3616] by cetlod

dev_r3438_LOCEAN15_PISLOB : minor correction in iodef.xml file

16:57 Changeset [3615] by adani

Minor Bugs

16:21 ticket/1006_dev_NOC_2012_rev3555 edited by acc
(diff)
16:19 Changeset [3614] by acc

Branch dev_NOC_2012_r3555. #1006. Step 6: Minor code changes and updated namelists to enable successful SETTE testing

12:42 Changeset [3613] by rfurner

bug fix to allow AMM12 and AMM12_PISCES to build

10:57 Ticket #1008 (NEMOTAM and GYRE config : problem in rnf variables allocation) closed by bouttier
10:56 Changeset [3612] by pabouttier

Fix allocation of rnf variable for GYRE in NEMOTAM - see ticket #1008

10:55 Ticket #1008 (NEMOTAM and GYRE config : problem in rnf variables allocation) created by bouttier
With GYRE, due to the init mechanisms of TAM, rnf variables allocations …
10:10 Ticket #1007 (Add TAM code and ORCA2_TAM configuration for 3.4 version) closed by bouttier
10:08 Changeset [3611] by pabouttier

Add TAM code and ORCA2_TAM configuration - see Ticket #1007

10:03 Ticket #1007 (Add TAM code and ORCA2_TAM configuration for 3.4 version) created by bouttier
Added on branch dev_r3604_LEGI8_TAM New directory NEMO/OPATAM_SRC New …

2012-11-19:

17:02 ticket/1006_dev_NOC_2012_rev3555 created by acc
17:00 Changeset [3610] by acc

Branch dev_NOC_2012_r3555. #1006. Step 5: Merge in trunk changes between revision 3337 and 3385

16:51 Changeset [3609] by acc

Branch dev_NOC_2012_r3555. #1006. Step 4: Merge in changes from 2012/dev_r3337_NOCS10_ICB (ICeBergs) branch

16:40 Changeset [3608] by acc

Branch dev_NOC_2012_r3555. #1006. Step 3: Merge in trunk changes between revision 3322 and 3337

16:24 Changeset [3607] by acc

Branch dev_NOC_2012_rev3555. #1006. Step 2: Add changes from the 2012/dev_r3322_NOCS09_SAS (Stand Alone Surface module) branch

15:46 Changeset [3606] by pabouttier

Create a specific branch for NEMOTAM development, phased with 3.4 version

15:40 Changeset [3605] by acc

Create branch for the merge of all NOC 2012 developments. See ticket #1006. Step 1: copy trunk at lowest revision number used by any of the branches to be merged

15:29 Ticket #1006 (New branch for merge of NOC 2012 developments) created by acc
15:22 Ticket #1005 (Adding modules and routines for TAM) closed by bouttier
15:21 Changeset [3604] by rblod

Adding routines and modules for TAM - Ticket #1005

15:20 Changeset [3603] by rfurner

Changes from trunk, revision 3452 to 3555 merged in

15:13 Changeset [3602] by rfurner

Changes from dev_r3452_UKMO2_DIADCT, revision 3452 to 3530 merged in

15:03 Changeset [3601] by rfurner

Changes from trunk, revision 3435 to 3452 merged in

14:59 Changeset [3600] by rfurner

Changes from branch dev_r3435_UKMO7_SCOORDS revision 3435 to 3507 merged in

14:52 Changeset [3599] by flavoni

correct tests for AMM12 in sette.sh, … even if AMM12 is not restartable and reproducibilty, sette is ready, see ticket: #941

14:40 Ticket #1005 (Adding modules and routines for TAM) created by bouttier
Adding modules and routines for TAM: - Direct model trajectory handling …
14:36 Ticket #1004 (Variable range for TAM in 3.4) closed by bouttier
14:35 Changeset [3598] by rblod

Change of some variable range for TAM in 3.4 - Ticket #1004

14:32 Changeset [3597] by rfurner

Creating a branch to contain Met Office 2012 branches for the merge

14:31 Changeset [3596] by rfurner

Mistakenly Created branch at wrong revision! Deleting to recreate

14:27 Changeset [3595] by rfurner

Creating a branch to contain Met Office 2012 branches for the merge

14:24 Ticket #1004 (Variable range for TAM in 3.4) created by bouttier
Some variable that are used in TAM have to be PUBLIC
13:28 Changeset [3594] by rfurner

code not tested through SETTEE, builds and runs, but has not been thoroughly tested, so will not be included in 2012 merge, however submitted back to keep record of work done for 2013 developments

13:22 Ticket #1003 (UKMO merge branch) created by rfurner
A branch needs to be created to hold the Met Office 2012 code updates, …
12:48 Changeset [3593] by vichi

Add in branch 2012/dev_CMCC_2012 changes from dev_r3365_CMCC1_BDYOBCopt & dev_r3379_CMCC6_topbfm, see ticket 1002

12:39 Changeset [3592] by vichi

OBC and BDY optimization by CMCC

Also Added ARCH/CMCC folder with PW6_calypso archfiles.

The CMCC achitecture files for calypso are :

  • PW6_calypso fro compiling NEMO release configuration
  • PW6_calypso_debug for debugging NEMO
  • PW6_calypso_tools to compile toolswith xlf90 for serial job
11:51 Changeset [3591] by vichi

Step 1: Created dev_CMCC_2012 merge branch, see ticket #1002

11:50 Ticket #1002 (Branch for all CMCC 2012 developments) created by vichi
Create a branch for the merge of CMCC developments in 2012 : …
10:23 Ticket #846 (New Branch for 2011 development CMCC.1: improved TOP interface with BFM) closed by vichi
duplicate: Continued in Ticket #961
09:49 Changeset [3590] by vichi

Created branch dev_r3365_CMCC1_BDYOBCopt with optimization of BDY and OBC

2012-11-16:

21:04 Changeset [3589] by cetlod

branch:2012/dev_LOEAN_2012 update from dev_r3438_LOCEAN15_PISLOB

20:47 Changeset [3588] by cetlod

branch:2012/dev_r3438_LOCEAN15_PISLOB bug correction in fldread.F90

19:04 Changeset [3587] by cbricaud

add miising dummy subroutines

18:42 Changeset [3586] by cbricaud

add modification from dev_r3342_MERCATOR7_SST in dev_MERCATOR_2012_rev3555

18:14 Changeset [3585] by cbricaud

commit modifications due to review for SST night operator

17:59 Ticket #1001 (Merge Mercator Dvpts for 2012) created by cbricaud
17:56 ticket/0944/Review edited by cbricaud
(diff)
17:21 Changeset [3584] by cetlod

Add in branch 2012/dev_LOCEAN_2012 changes from dev_r3438_LOCEAN15_PISLOB & dev_r3387_LOCEAN6_AGRIF_LIM, see ticket 1000

17:18 Changeset [3583] by cbricaud

add modification from dev_r3327_MERCATOR1_BDY branch in dev_MERCATOR_2012_rev3555 branch

17:03 Changeset [3582] by cbricaud

create branch to merge Mercator Devpts in 2012

16:43 Changeset [3581] by cetlod

branch:2012/dev_r3438_LOCEAN15_PISLOB bug correction in trcsbc.F90

15:49 Changeset [3580] by cetlod

Correction of surface boundary condition on passive tracers : see ticket #999

15:06 ticket/0944/Review edited by cbricaud
(diff)
15:06 Changeset [3579] by cetlod

Step 1: Created dev_LOCEAN_2012 merge branch, see ticket #1000

15:01 Ticket #1000 (Branch for all LOCEAN 2012 developments) created by cetlod
Create a branch for the merge of LOCEAN developments in 2012 : - …
14:35 Ticket #999 (Bug in TOP/trcsbc.F90 module : the mass flux associated with runoff should ...) created by cetlod
The mass/volume addition due to the river runoff is, at each relevant …
12:53 Ticket #940 (Uninitialized flag for rotation in structure FLD of fld_read) closed by smasson
fixed: You are right, if time interp = false and you want to rotate the fields, …
12:51 Changeset [3578] by smasson

bugfix in fldread when rotating field with no time interpolation, see ticket:940

12:47 Changeset [3577] by adani

ticket #998. Step 5: Add in changes from the trunk between revisions 3521 and 3555.

12:39 Changeset [3576] by adani

ticket #998. Step 4: Add in changes from the 2012/dev_r3521_INGV7_muscl branch

12:29 Changeset [3575] by adani

ticket #998. Step 3: Add in changes from the trunk between revisions 3389 and 3521.

12:13 Changeset [3574] by adani

ticket #998. Step 2: Add in changes from the 2012/dev_r3389_INGV4_stokes branch

11:54 Changeset [3573] by adani

ticket #998. Step 1: Created dev_INGV 2012 merge branch

11:53 Ticket #795 (limwri_2.F90: wrong average for EVP (NEMO_3.3)) closed by rblod
fixed: Considering your constance in this request, I've fixed it in 3.4 trunk for …
11:42 Ticket #998 (Created dev_INGV 2012 merge branch) created by adani
This branch merges together changes from INGV4 and INGV7 development …
11:23 Changeset [3572] by cbricaud

merge dev_r3342_MERCATOR7_SST with trunk: rev3342 to rev3555.

11:09 Changeset [3571] by cbricaud

merge branche dev_r3327_MERCATOR1_BDY with trunk: rev3327 to rev3555. commit ADM

10:58 Changeset [3570] by cbricaud

merge branche dev_r3327_MERCATOR1_BDY with trunk: rev3327 to rev3555

10:20 Changeset [3569] by smasson

update arch file for Curie

2012-11-15:

19:18 Changeset [3568] by cetlod

branch:2012/dev_r3438_LOCEAN15_PISLOB minor corrections

19:15 Changeset [3567] by cetlod

branch:2012/dev_r3438_LOCEAN15_PISLOB add ORCA2_LIM_CFC_C14b configuration

19:09 Changeset [3566] by cetlod

branch dev_r3387_LOCEAN6_AGRIF_LIM: add some corrections to make AGRIF compatible with TOP

19:06 Ticket #957 (Bug in obcdta : wrong index in allocation) closed by rblod
19:05 Changeset [3565] by rblod

Fix allocation of msk in obcdta, see ticket #957

18:43 Ticket #908 (3.4beta : compilation with key_lim2 && key_lim2_vp) closed by rblod
18:42 Changeset [3564] by rblod

fix output average with EVP, see ticket #908

18:35 ticket/0944/Review edited by djlea
(diff)
18:09 Ticket #962 (Bug in zgr_sco missing lbc exchanges incorrect halo zeroing) closed by acc
fixed: Most likely the same bug reported in #831. Fixed at revision 3563.
18:07 Ticket #831 (ghost line not passed across processors in SUBROUTINE zgr_sco of ...) closed by acc
fixed: Implemented the quick fix solution suggested here at revision 3563. Longer …
18:03 Changeset [3563] by acc

#831 and #962: quick fix to initialise ghost rows of the envelope bathymetry in zgr_sco (domzgr.F90). This avoids undefined e3 errors later on but does not solve the generic problem of unset ghost rows with some mpp decompositions.

18:00 Ticket #835 (no dffusion option) closed by rblod
fixed: Fix in 3.4, see …
17:18 Ticket #952 (vvl and flux formulation) closed by rblod
17:17 Changeset [3562] by rblod

Fix vvl and flux formulae, see ticket #952

17:14 Ticket #964 (Limitation on meaning periods when using iomput) closed by smasson
fixed
17:09 Ticket #951 (typo in bdyice_lim2.F90) closed by davestorkey
fixed
16:49 Ticket #836 (default scheme in dynadv_ubs) closed by rblod
fixed: Fixed in 3.4, see …
16:42 Ticket #753 (compilation with AGRIF) closed by rblod
fixed
16:41 Wiki Start edited by rblod
(diff)
16:18 Changeset [3561] by vichi

Corrected bug in directory of ocean input files

It was not possible to read ocean input files from an external directory.
Also updated the header of ocean.output with the list of institutes

16:02 Changeset [3560] by flavoni

correct iodef.xml in SETTE, see ticket #941

13:31 Ticket #997 (Heat flux arrays not initialised in LIM3) created by ufla
In lim_thd_dif, latent heat flux is updated as […] However, the …
11:53 2012WP/2012Action_institutions_MERCATOR edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:18 Changeset [3559] by cetlod

branch:2012/dev_r3438_LOCEAN15_PISLOB minor changes for Tropical Cyclones module

09:50 ticket/0944/Review created by cbricaud

2012-11-14:

20:24 Ticket #921 (agrif in 3_4_beta) closed by rblod
fixed: Done when merging the 3_4_beta into the trunk, see …
20:19 Ticket #812 (dynspg_ts again) closed by rblod
fixed: Successfully included thanks to Andrew in 3.4
20:16 Ticket #996 (SIGN function in f2003) closed by rblod
20:15 Changeset [3558] by rblod

Fix issues when using key_nosignedzeo, see ticket #996

20:10 Ticket #996 (SIGN function in f2003) created by rblod
As reported several times by JMM, we have a key key_nosignedzero fo force …
18:04 Changeset [3557] by cetlod

branch:2012/dev_r3438_LOCEAN15_PISLOB minor modifications for PISCES when using AGRIF

18:03 Changeset [3556] by cetlod

branch:2012/dev_r3438_LOCEAN15_PISLOB add the Tropical Cyclones module

14:24 Ticket #892 (Final branch for 2011 developments) closed by gm
fixed
14:00 Ticket #966 (GYRE using linear eos (nn_eos=1) very slow) closed by gm
invalid: In fact in linear eos 1 ( rho=f(T) ) it is impossible to have a isoneutral …
12:50 Ticket #995 (bug in limtrp) closed by gm
fixed: fixed , see Changeset 3554
12:50 Changeset [3555] by flavoni

correct bad L_NPROC-1,see ticket #941

12:48 Changeset [3554] by gm

Ticket #995 fixed (bug in limtrp.F90)

12:48 Changeset [3553] by flavoni

correct bad L_NPROC-1,see ticket #941

12:46 Ticket #995 (bug in limtrp) created by gm
Minor bug (shown to have a small impact on the results) Nature: wrong …
12:42 Changeset [3552] by flavoni

correct bad link for AMM12 config, see ticket #941

12:42 Ticket #849 (dynamic allocation in limrhg_2) closed by rblod
fixed: Became invalid, there are no more global arrays in limrhg in 3.4, …
12:03 Ticket #804 (limdmp_2 probable bug) closed by gm
fixed: see also ticket:#963  fixed …
12:00 Changeset [3551] by gm

Ticket #963 fixed (bug in limdmp_2.F90 : wrong variable used)

11:46 2013WP/2013Action_institutions_Mercator edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:45 2013WP/2013Action_institutions_Mercator edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:45 Changeset [3550] by flavoni

correct bad link for restart in ORCA2_OFF config, see ticket #941

11:43 Ticket #963 (bug in limdmp_2.F90 : wrong variable used.) closed by gm
fixed
11:43 2012WP/2012Action_institutions_MERCATOR edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:42 2012WP/2012Action_institutions_MERCATOR edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:42 Changeset [3549] by gm

Ticket #963 fixed (bug in limdmp_2.F90 : wrong variable used)

11:41 2012WP/2012Action_institutions_MERCATOR edited by cbricaud
(diff)
11:25 Changeset [3548] by flavoni

correct bad link for restart in ORCA2_OFF config, see ticket #941

10:33 Changeset [3547] by flavoni

sette: add missing CPP key key_mpp_mpi in ORCA2_OFF config, see ticket: #941

10:28 Changeset [3546] by flavoni

add removed tests in sette.sh, see ticket: #941

10:04 Changeset [3545] by gm

branch: dev_r3385_NOCS04_HAMF; #665. bug correction in LIM3

2012-11-13:

21:09 Changeset [3544] by smasson

branch dev_r3406_LOCEAN4_XIOS_r35474 : complete previous modification + supress XMLIO_SERVER and XMLF90

19:20 Changeset [3543] by cetlod

sette: add missing CPP key key_mpp_mpi in ORCA2_OFF config, see ticket: #941

16:00 Changeset [3542] by flavoni

update iodef_sette.xml for agrif

15:53 Changeset [3541] by flavoni

update iodef_sette.xml for agrif

13:04 Changeset [3540] by flavoni

remove bad link in sette.sh, see ticket: #941

12:11 Changeset [3539] by flavoni

update input agrif, see ticket: #941

10:58 Changeset [3538] by flavoni

update sette.sh,correct bad cp, see ticket: #941

10:41 Changeset [3537] by flavoni

update sette.sh,ok for trunk tests, see ticket: #941

10:19 Changeset [3536] by flavoni

update sette.sh,correct bad cp, see ticket: #941

09:20 Changeset [3535] by flavoni

update sette.sh, see ticket: #941

2012-11-09:

17:28 Changeset [3534] by flavoni

update SETTE, add restart removed for error, see ticket: #941

16:22 Changeset [3533] by flavoni

update SETTE, add CURIE machine, see ticket: #941

15:28 2013WP/2013Action_institutions_Met Office edited by rfurner
(diff)
10:35 Changeset [3532] by flavoni

Sette now is working, and all routines are coherents, see ticket: #941

2012-11-08:

11:10 Changeset [3531] by cetlod

branch:2012/dev_r3438_LOCEAN15_PISLOB minor bug correction, to ensure restartability see ticket #972

2012-11-07:

11:38 Changeset [3530] by rfurner

small ammendments to comments and documentation

10:38 2012WP/2012Action_institutions_CMCC edited by vichi
(diff)
09:10 ticket/0993/Review edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:10 ticket/0993/Review edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:10 ticket/0993/Review edited by cbricaud
(diff)
09:05 ticket/0993/Review edited by cbricaud
(diff)

2012-11-06:

15:17 Changeset [3529] by adani

Read 2d Stokes Drift (U,V) and wavenumber, compute the 3D fields and the vertical component of the Stokes Drift.

12:16 2013WP/2013Action_institutions_INGV edited by poddo
(diff)
11:31 Changeset [3528] by rfurner

changed heat calculation to use C in place of Kelvin, and initialised some previously unitialised arrays

2012-11-05:

16:23 Changeset [3527] by poddo

include the up-stream in muscl.

16:03 Ticket #994 (include up-stream in muscl advection scheme) created by poddo
include up-stream in muscl advection scheme
15:00 Changeset [3526] by poddo
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.